[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>months later nothing has changed What was the point.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: o-ICEMAN-GAY-900.jpg (320KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
o-ICEMAN-GAY-900.jpg
320KB, 900x1366px
>months later nothing has changed

What was the point.
>>
Bendis never has a point. He just writes what he feels like to get paid and he's too popular that nobody tells him no.
>>
>>83243981
So more teenage bullshit can be added between him and that dragon skinned motherfucker just like glob and Jean Grey.
>>
>>83243981

To set up the eventual "Jean has gone too far...again" arc later on when other writers get their hands on it where it's revealed she actually did mindfuck him into being her gay bestie.
>>
Bendis hadn't read the original run of X-Men before getting to write All New X-Men, so he read the first issue and noticed that Bobby was the only male character who wasn't head over heels for Jean.

So he thought it must mean Bobby's actually a gay.
>>
>>83244095
That and out of context panels on tumblr from fujoshi with yaoi-goggles on.
>>
>>83243981
hearing the fact that he goes out of his way to blacklist writers who complain about this call, I think this was the exact point. Not for the story, but because of the power trip.

These kinds of authortarians in high power love to make scenarios that they know are stupid, but if everyone goes along with it, it means they won and can get away with anything. If someone complained or is against it, then that person needs to be rooted out since the control isn't there with the convenient excuse of "They were a hater and intolerant."
>>
>>83243981
As a character Bobby hasn't really been given the opportunity to grow, as an underused but technically central character writers keep reverting any growth back to his classic immature form, it's a hard rut for a serial character to get out of.

Because of this, any given story hasn't gained the popularity to grant his character the necessary momentum for the changes to be carried over to future writers.

Which means he is often just obligated to be there but has very little impact on the story. But now he's gay. He's just there and gay, which is two whole things.

The interesting thing is that with the conflict surrounding the change it just might stick or be forgotten and then brought back up in 15-20 years when today's young readers are tomorrows it was better when I was young writers. Such is the nature of the game.
>>
>>83244095
Ah yes. That wonderful line of thought that goes in line with the "all men are super horny" stereotype - if you're not interested in one girl, you're clearly not interested in any of them.
>>
free advertising and good feelings on reblogs by tumblr
>>
>>83244318
Yet if you're too obssessed with having sex with girls, you're overcompensating and is hiding your gays. Boy, I sure love fujo-goggles.
>>
File: south-park-yaoi-4.jpg (52KB, 620x319px) Image search: [Google]
south-park-yaoi-4.jpg
52KB, 620x319px
she implanted homosexuality into his head because she has a yaoi fetish
>>
Headlines. Marvel likes to brag how progressive it is.
>>
>>83243981
Shows what a bitch Jean is. Also hopefully will involve bobby getting grids so we can get rid of him, hank, jean, and Warren forever
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.