[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anybody else get one of these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160527_183429.jpg (197KB, 1050x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_183429.jpg
197KB, 1050x588px
Did anybody else get one of these?
>>
File: IMG_20160527_183409.jpg (252KB, 1076x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_183409.jpg
252KB, 1076x592px
They actually mailed it from Westchester. Nice touch.
>>
>>83226162
How did you get this
>>
>>83226227
I called the 1-800 number on that fake 80s commercial for the school with jubilee in it. And a recording of Stan Lee asked me for my address.
>>
>>83226374
Awesome shit OP
>>
File: file.png (863KB, 997x586px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
863KB, 997x586px
>>83226227
There was a promotional video that was released in the lead up to X-Men being released in the form of a cheesy 80's VHS recruitment tape for Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. At the end was a phone number you could call for more information. The number lead to an automated voice-mail box with a taped message from Stan Lee asking you to leave your name, address, and a brief message as to why you should be accepted into the school. If you did you'd receive a postcard a little while later that had a 50/50 chance of inviting you to enrol in the school or informing you that your application is denied.

Pretty sure the promo is over now and you can't get them any more but you can always try yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kniQrk9jw0
>>
>>83226392
I think it's pretty neat, even though the post office fucked up the front a little bit
>>
>>83226409
I got accepted, I wonder what my mutant power is
>>
>>83226477
The power to give Fox's marketing department your personal information so that you can be more easily targeted for advertising.
>>
>>83226537
As long as they don't send me a Fant4stic post card I'm fine with that
>>
>>83226409
It's over. Stan Lee just tells you there's an open house May 27th now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.