[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would this affect your enjoyment of Frozen? How about if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 54539044_p33.jpg (311KB, 1495x1400px) Image search: [Google]
54539044_p33.jpg
311KB, 1495x1400px
How would this affect your enjoyment of Frozen? How about if this was the only element changed, and the rest of the movie is left the same?
>>
>>83226131
would have been around 63% better
>>
>>83226215
I see what you did there.
>>
>>83226131
>>83226215
Only if I get cute girl Kristoff.
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (10KB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
10KB, 225x169px
My fujo sister would never shut the fuck up about Elsandrew.

Geez, imagine the #GiveElwoodaBoyfriend movement.
>>
I'm a bit of a shotacon but even this probably wouldn't help me enjoy this movie.

I just can't get into the princess movies with all the singing and scrappy doo tier side characters. It's the format, not the character's genders.
>>
>main characters are now 2D characters in a 3D movie, in a similar but still different artstyle from the rest of the movie, with different genders but no change to the voice acting
I probably wouldn't have enjoyed the movie at all.
>>
>>83226295
If this was the case, probably a good deal more surprisingly.

Although, it IS a Disney Princess movie, so it has to have a princess.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (52KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
52KB, 357x200px
Oh my, they uh, they make pretty cute boys.
>>
>>83226376

This.

Especially since this could easily be made into easier incest territory. 63 anna (andrew?) complains about cold and cuddles up to big bro Eric (Elsa) to stay warm. Slight twist with the story with 63 Hans being seductive and dominating on andrew and it literally becomes battle for the bishie booty.

Then it could get even weirder with the Andrew holding Eric and while Eric is going sob story slowly sings the ending to let it go as they cuddle the sad away. I don't think it would sell super well in the US but it could finally cause Japan to become atlantis as all the fujoshits of Japan fall over and jizz themselves, causing a massive tsunami of yaoi squee to surge across the country.
>>
>>83228201
The whole "princess doesn't explicitly end up with a love interest" subversion isn't all that impressive. I'd be MUCH more impressed if Disney made a movie where the princess was explicitly the villain of the story.
>>
>>83229548
It would have to be a villain other than "alpha bitch" or "evil queen", though. Those have already been done to death.
>>
>>83229130
Oh my-

Oh wait. I used that reaction image already.
>>
>>83229548
I wouldn't like it for the subversion, but rather that I feel the characters themselves would come off as more interesting. Also, if they did make Kristoff a girl, that would be the case.
>>
>>83226131
It'd be fine. Girls don't need long hair or big boobs to be cute.
>>
File: 1399416-bueno.jpg (103KB, 904x573px) Image search: [Google]
1399416-bueno.jpg
103KB, 904x573px
>>83226131
feeling about the same.
>>
>>83226131
So is Elsa a stand now or something?
>>
>>83226131
>only element changed
for a minute, I thought the changed element was that Elsa was an imaginary friend or something
>>
>>83226131
Except in this one, the sibling remains dead.
>>
File: cccrystalclear tumblr FireElsa.png (2MB, 800x2124px) Image search: [Google]
cccrystalclear tumblr FireElsa.png
2MB, 800x2124px
>>83226131
>How would this affect your enjoyment of Frozen?
I probably would've enjoyed it just fine.

About the only disappointing part is that 63 Hans being a sneaky, backstabbing bitch would not be as effective as the current Hans was.

>How about if this was the only element changed, and the rest of the movie is left the same?
Wouldn't be as effective. Part of the reason that Elsa in Frozen works is because she isn't aware of the effect she has until much later. The creeping cold is not immediately noticeable as deadly. If she'd started a raging fire instead, then it would be a much different story - Elsa would need to be either completely oblivious or completely uncaring to just leave while the castle burned. By contrast, if she was going to set off a volcano or something like that, then she could almost be blameless and the volcano the one to blame.
>>
>>83226131
I'd actually be interested, delicious shotas
>>
>>83226131
Still would fuck
>>
My dick may possibly have been harder, but for sure I'd prefer the redhead over the blonde instead of the other way around.
>>
>>83226476
>>83236229
>>83229130
9.5/10, would ship Elsa x shota Eric
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.