[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

saw it last night, ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: x-men-apocalypse-final-poster.jpg (158KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
x-men-apocalypse-final-poster.jpg
158KB, 510x755px
saw it last night, ask me anything
>>
What are your plans for Memorial Day anon?
>>
>>83223552
Will I ever love again?
>>
>>83223552
I saw it too. But I want to know if you agree that:
it was more enjoyable than BvS and Civil War, and we need a movie that is nothing but Quicksilver fighting some huge army and saving a ton of people over the course of 5 minutes.
>>
>>83223552
What is your stance on quantitative easing?
>>
>>83223601
i'm still working during memorial day

>>83223640
haha gay

>>83223674
the Quicksilver scene was my favorite part of the movie it just sucks because it didn't fit into the tone of the scenes before it/after it/most of the movie in general

the first hour was really enjoyable but overall I liked Civil War a lot more as a whole and didn't see BvS welp

>>83223756
bring back the gold standard
>>
I was high when I saw it and I thought it sucked. Why is that?
>>
>>83223552
Did everything built by them fall?
>>
File: wat2.png (42KB, 140x119px) Image search: [Google]
wat2.png
42KB, 140x119px
>>83223829
>bring back the gold standard

What a loon
>>
>>83223552

What is the most affordable carpet shampooer that will sufficiently clean pet accidents and light-to-moderate soil stains?
>>
>>83223552
are you BLUE?
>>
>>83225416
because your a loser
>>
>>83223829
>bring back the gold standard

Objectively shit
>>
File: image.png (215KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215KB, 750x1334px
>>83227800
This one right here should do the job... Don't forget to get the extended protection plan because the manufacturer warranty is crap and is only 1 year. Also you save an extra 5% if you use you Lowes credit card... Don't have one? Apply for one now online.
>>
The first half was god-tier, thrilling opening sequence and a lot of great character introduction. the second half was underwhelming, too much fanservice, overlong final battle, and lack of payoff from everything that has been setup before.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.