[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her superpower?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: minutemen.jpg (12KB, 148x264px) Image search: [Google]
minutemen.jpg
12KB, 148x264px
What's her superpower?
>>
>>83211025
Her outfit looks like a matador? Maybe she's good with Bulls?
>>
The power to make women cum in two minutes or less.
>>
>>83211025
Lesbianism.
>>
Being a Darwyn Cooke's soap box
>muh lesbian rights!!!
>>
>>83211025
They dont have superpowers. Thats the whole point.
>>
>>83211025
Giving me a boner.
>>
Was she even on the original comic?
>>
>>83211084
Let's not speak ill of the dead.
>>
That kiss scene is great. Can someone just repost it?
>>
>>83211025
Apparently she beat the shit out of several people at once regularly, so she must have been pretty fit.

Or they were distracted by how hot she was.
>>
>>83211125
Yes.
>>
>>83211125
Yeah she was a member of the Minutemen in the 40's and was seen in a flashback and mentioned a few times. She was dead before the main story though if I remember they mentioned that she and her lover were murdered by an enemy of hers after she was kicked out of the group.
>>
>>83211430
Minutemen, then there was the Crimebusters as a proposed new team, there was never an actual team called The Watchemen except in the animated adaptation
>>
>>83211111
Checked Hollis
>>
>>83211978
The movie also called the Crimebusters "the Watchmen" instead.
>>
I thought I remembered her being a professional dominatrix who became a crime fighter after finding out that one of her clients was a paedophile, so I figured that maybe she was good at forcing confessions out of people or something. But it doesn't say anything about that on her wiki page. Also she's a lesbian so that wouldn't make sense.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.