[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he an A-lister or a B-lister?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Thor swimsuit.jpg (355KB, 610x806px) Image search: [Google]
Thor swimsuit.jpg
355KB, 610x806px
Is he an A-lister or a B-lister?
>>
File: Punisher B.jpg (1MB, 1783x2273px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher B.jpg
1MB, 1783x2273px
>>83205471
I don't know. Post more of him.
>>
>>83205471
>>83205648
This is cape comics without pretensions. We all know these artists just love drawing buff guys in outfits so skintight, that they might as well be body paint.

Here they just remove the body paint.
>>
depends on your definition obviously but id say hes a list now but like iron man this has a lot to do with the movies. there was a period from dissembled to siege when he didn't interact with the rest of the marvel universe very much.
>>
>>83205471
He jobs more than he should and they emasculated him to aggrandize a character intended to pander to progressive notions, but when he's on his game, definitely A-Lister.

He's just plain one of the most powerful people around, and can throw down with powerful people.

The fact that his team also frequently includes venally weak "all skill, virtually no power" humans should not be taken as evidence of him being weak.

And while he jobs more than is fair, it doesn't put him down, generally. Not in any real way. He's fucking tough.
>>
>>83205471
Iconic: Superman Batman
Part of western culture (mickey mouse tier)
S-Lister: Superman Batman Spiderman
Ask someone from india or peru about them and they will know who they are.
Extremely Popular for ages, part of pop culture. Everybody knows 1 thing or 2 about them, even people that is not the target audience

A-lister: Highest selling properties (not only comics), all Casuals know at least 1 story about them and had read something about them. The target audience have heard about them on TV or Movies. People outside target audience probably knoiw about them

Hulk, The Joker, Wonder Woman

B-Lister
Popular for a long time, Casuals know they exist, Target normie audience only know about the, if they watched the movies or cartoons. People outside the target audience probably knows nothing about them:
Iron Man, Green Lantern, Captain America, Thor, Flash.

C-Lister: Casuals barely know they exist, Target audience barely cares about them, not popular in the media. People outside comic readers don't care/know shit, they can enjoy one or 2 peaks of popularity but that's it

Black Widow, Booster Gold, Black Panther, Blue beatle

That's it.
>>
>>83206067
No casual knows anything about fucking Wonder Woman, nor her stories.

She's, at that level, the 'girl' superhero. The one you put next to Batman and Superman just cause.
>>
>>83205471
He's a D-Lister.

As in Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
>>
>>83206196

The 70's series has a bigger impact of what you can even imagine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcqX-w0fbkA
>>
File: 1453337018138.jpg (468KB, 1458x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1453337018138.jpg
468KB, 1458x1920px
I wish Marvel would release another swimsuit issue but I know it can never happen in todays world
>>
>>83205471
A-Lister power-wise. B-Lister stories-wise.
>>
>>83207269
I honestly don't see why not, I remember that there was controversy when they did that in the '90s. But it still sold, why would it be that different now?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.