[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Charles Xavier do to have earned millions to build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (230KB, 973x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 973x1300px
What does Charles Xavier do to have earned millions to build a mansion and start a school/secret base?
>>
>>83172998
His family was rich

you would know this if you watched First Class or read the comics
>>
>>83172998
Inherited a huge sum on money from his parents.
>>
>>83173044
What did his family do?
>>
>>83172998
He could just use his Psychic powers to make people give him money.
Or even force people to do all the construction and whatnot and then have them leave with no memory of it.
>>
>>83173084
Mostly being lucky white people in New England or in the movie's case England.
>>83173101
>I don't remember the last 10 months of my life and I'm over a million dollars poorer.
>Best not to question these things.
>>
>>83173101
That's what Emma does, actually.
>>
>>83173167
If Xavier really wanted to he could make that man think he'd ALWAYS been poor. He could transform the man into an all-his-life hobo and he wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Xavier is ungodly powerful.
>>
>>83172998
he's man candy for a queen of an advanced alien civilization.
>>
With his powers he could make a killing at poker/certain gambling.
>>
You know what I would do if I was a Xavier tier telepath?

I would set up a consulting and negotiation LLC. Then use my powers to force the 1000 largest companies to sing a consulting contract. Where they pay a $100,000 retainer to the company every year.

Then I would just buy a huge amount of land, build a giant underground complex with a nice small ordinary house on top of it. Then just buy gold and turn it into lego blocks.
>>
>>83173500
>to sing a consulting contract.

written contracts>verbal contracts
>>
>>83173500
this guy has the right idea. I always thought prf x was just an internationally known mutant activist and had investors that either were mutants in hiding or mutant supporters.
>>
>>83172998
>to build a mansion

Inherited it from his wealthy family who probably left him a substantial fortune behind
>>
>>83173101
Too obvious. Insider trading is a much more legal and lower profile way to make money like that.
>>
>>83173367
He'd have to literally do that to everybody who had any kind of paper trail to the money, though, which would become unnecessarily complicated and carry a huge amount of risk.

>>83173500
Again. All of those companies literally employ thousands of people, many hundreds of whom are directly responsible for going over contracts the company is in and determining whether they represent value for money.

He'd never get any peace. All it would take would be an eight hour sleep and he'd have the fucking feds on his lawn.
>>
>>83173683
>insider trading
>legal
>>
Old family money
Gold stolen from Nazis
Warren's family is also rich and loaned him money
The Jean Grey school had a monster that made diamonds grow on trees
>>
He is a very smart man, he develops Cerebro and the airplane, I bet he sells technology to the military.
>>
HE'S A WHITE MALE
>>
>>83172998
it's canon in the comics he goes to vegas and uses his powers to cheat at cards.
>>
>>83174402

>>83172998
he can control minds
>>
>>83173724
It's legal for Congressmen for example.
Also, while not technically true, most people tend to think of some things as more illegal than others (generally based on the associated penalities.)
>>
>>83173405
Yeah, a few thousand could become millions in a day in Vegas.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.