[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So cap works for Hydra? Damn, I think this is gonna be interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

So cap works for Hydra? Damn, I think this is gonna be interesting
Thougts?
>>
>>83155900
Of course he does. He's a cis white male from the 50s. What could be more evil than that?
>>
>>83155934
>What could be more evil than that?
The LGBT fags want a gay Steve Rogers
>>
It wouldn't be Marvel if they didn't make the CIS white man from the 40's a Nazi bigot.
>>
So all the times he stopped Hydra from taking over the world were just a cover so that Hydra could take over the world?
>>
>>83155900
read some comics
then you'll know exactly how this is going to turn out
>>
>>83156252
Yupp just like how Hydra actually controlled shield but nick fury actuslly controlled hydra who controlled shield
>>
This is even dumber than Thor becoming a woman
>>
People are overreacting to this and blowing it up all over the internet. It just proves that Marvel click bait sells and that they will continue to do it until it stops working.
>>
>>83155900

Cape comics are well past their sell-by date. Glad I got out when I did. It's like watching pro wrestling; eventually everyone has their turn at being a good guy/bad guy.
>>
So the skrulls are back?
>>
>>83155900
>character creates by Jews to speak up against facism
>literally first cover for the character is him punching Hitler
>Cap is now hydria (stand ins for nazi)
fuck no
>>
>>83157850
>>character creates by Jews to win money in the industry of comics
>>literally first cover for the character is him punching Hitler to appeal to the public nationalism
>>Cap is now hydra (stand ins for nazi)
Nothing wrong with that.
Jews just pretend to hate the nazis, Israel is just a far right version of nazi germany
>>
>>83156765
JOHN CENA WILL NEVER BE A BAD GUY
>>
>>83155900

It's OMD tier retarded and it's going to be a JUST PRETENDING HAHA anyways

Holy shit the villains in Spencers run are all fucking blatant strawmen for politics he doesn't like too

Which is frustrating because I share some political view with him, but I'd prefer if he wasn't wanking off about it in the comics. Save that shit for your blog, goddamn.
>>
>>83155900
>thoughts
What'd I write in the other five threads with the exact same topic and picture? That.
>>
>>83155900
No it's not interesting because it's obvious red skull implanted false memories to make him believe he works for hydra. How can you think a brainwashing arc as the first arc for new young cap is a good idea? He just came back, give us some other stories first. God you're such a faggot OP.
>>
It's just the usual Marvel cheap gimmick. It's gonna be a shit story, and no one should be outraged at this.
>>
File: 1457253306748.png (254KB, 1332x661px) Image search: [Google]
1457253306748.png
254KB, 1332x661px
>falling for Marvel's cheap shock stories
>>
>>83156693
This, sadly.
>>
I just got back into reading comics because of FCBD after dropping them from Marvels retarded antics before

I'm dropping comics again because of this shit. Nothing has gotten better.
>>
File: 1456445178062.gif (863KB, 435x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456445178062.gif
863KB, 435x360px
>>83155900
>I think this is gonna be interesting
Then you have shit taste or are a Marvel shill. Either way I will not be purchasing this series. The whole "If you're angry you buy it!" mentality is retarded and I have never understood it. It's like clickbait; oh wow that guy who was the epitome of good is working for the worst terrorist cell in the comic universe find out how we resolve this in the next ten issues!
>>
>>83157728
Nah, this is the real Steve Rogers. Dude just had some fake memories implanted in him by Red Skull, making him think he's a HYDRA sleeper agent.
>>
>>83157993
The guy who writes this serie said that Steve's mind is not controlled, even his memories are intacts. He is not a clone or from an alternative universe
>>
>>83158245
>The whole "If you're angry you buy it!" mentality is retarded and I have never understood it
Because you have a fundemental misunderstanding about why it works. It isn't "if you're angry you buy it" it's "if you're angry you won't shut up about it, causing other people to find out about it then THEY buy it."

Just look at the sheer amount of threads about it on /co/. I guarantee you the majority of them were made by people who had never picked up a comic in their life, and yet this one page was enough to drive them to /co/ and twitter and facebook to yammer on about it non-stop.
>>
>>83158588
>even his memories are intacts
At no point did he say that. He only said that it wasn't a clone, impersonator, or mind control. The first two because this is actually Steve Rogers and the last one because "fake memories" isn't "mind control."
>>
>>83158245
Interesting =/= good
I'll read it becuase of morbid curiosity
>>
>The white guy was the villain the whole time and wanting borders is pure evil
I guess #ImWithHer
>>
>>83158611
this, fucking TIME magazine put out an interview with the writers about this

so many casuals I know at work were asking me about this
>>
File: 1463448933815.jpg (19KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
1463448933815.jpg
19KB, 600x405px
>>83155900
>Cap is a Hydra goon
BENDIIIIIIIIIIS!!!
>>
>>83155934
>50s
WWII ended in 1945
>>
File: 1458177338772.png (64KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458177338772.png
64KB, 268x200px
>>83158658
No bad! Bad consumer! We pirate things like that!
>>
>>83156478
/thread
>>
>>83156478
I haven't read them. How will this end up?
>>
I'm starting to believe the #saynotohydracap was actually started by Marvel to boost awareness of the new comic.
>>
>>83160584

nah, keyboard warriors did all the dirty job for marvel on social media

they got 'em really good
>>
>>83158652
Yeah, the Fake Memories things basically means they can do various mind control hooks without invoking actual mind control, and it'll all be better once Steve's eventually over it.

It also keeps the Steve vs Sam stuff going at least through the end of the year.
>>
What's the difference between "clickbait" stories and stories that sell copies and get attention but are not "clickbait"?
>>
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>83161051
Except "Steve vs. Sam" was so pointless, it didn't go anywhere the first time around.

Now it's not even "Steve vs. Sam" is fake-ass memories Steve vs. Sam.
>>
Americans are jingoistic military fascists either way so why is everyone pretending to be shocked?
>>
File: ItsHappeningAgain.png (148KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
ItsHappeningAgain.png
148KB, 500x377px
>At least 10 Captain America thread in /co/, all generating fuel for the Hype Train, in addition to all the stuff on Twitter and Facebook.
>>
I swear this better be another one of Marvel's Clickbait fake outs. If this is one of those permanent things and he is not mind controlled I will be so pissed.
>>
>>83156693
you don't have to read comics for very long to notice that these things never last
>>
Guys, it's just the repeat of Superior Spider-Man all over again. Didn't they claim how Doc Octopus taking over Peter's body was going to be permanent, then they changed it back to Peter regaining control?
>>
>>83156666
Nah, but close enough.
>>
>>83162593
B-but I l-liked SpOck! This one is just a cop out waiting to become a flash wildfire.
>>
>>83162593
I actually was dumb enough to believe that Bucky was going to be Cap and Dick was going to be Batman far longer than they ended up being.
>>
>>83163572
>>83162593
I wanted spock to be permanent
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.