[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is such a bullshit retcon, I love it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (86KB, 582x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 582x440px
This is such a bullshit retcon, I love it.
>>
>>83151429
so they cousins?
>>
>>83151429
>no one cares about nigger pandering character
>so they retcon him and bring based ginger west back
fuck yeah, fuck SJWs
>>
>>83151464
yeah kid wally is now Danny's son.
>>
The Big Two are built upon bullshit retcons, so it's nothing new.
>>
Wasn't Daniel Wally's dad?
>>
Daniel is like 23 years old. He impregnated some chick when he was 11?
>>
I wonder why they never met pre-flashpoint... I wonder why....
>>
I really wish they hadn't done this.

It's "Not Muh" on a grand scale. They could have made this new Wally great and just like the old Wally.

But nah. Let's just do these bs retcons.
>>
it makes no sense at all
>>
DC are pathetic between this and killing Nu52 Superman the pandering to the not muh crowd is disgusting
>>
>>83151491
edgy
>>
>>83151429
So, wait, does this mean they're bringing back real-Wally?

FUCK YES! Hope restored!
>>
File: Air_Wave_001.jpg (125KB, 852x930px) Image search: [Google]
Air_Wave_001.jpg
125KB, 852x930px
Hal Jordan also has a cousin named Hal Jordan.
He doesn't come up much anymore.
>>
Retcons like this are why comics are good
>>
>>83153074
You've still got Nig Flash. But now, for everyone who wasn't happy with the token diversity pandering tv show tie-in, they can come over to Titans with Wally.
>>
>>83153306
Christ nigga where have you been. Go read this:
>>83143680
>>
>>83151429
I thought it was a great way to retcon without busting out magic and shit.

Gives everyone everything
>>
>>83152928
Speed Force, senpai.
>>
>>83154668
Two Wallies for the price of one.
>>
>>83153074
>just like tge old wally
except black
and desperately clinging to someone else's name and accomplishments because all he has to his person is someone else's name, powers, and relationships.

either make a new character or don't bother with diversity quotas.
>>
Okay straight up

How is DC going to differentiate the two
>>
>>83153302
edgy racism aside, he is 100% right
>>
>>83155525
one will be black, the other one white
>>
>>83154837
gee, Geoff!! two Wallies!?

i loved this shit
>>
>>83155525
One is black and young while one is white and older
>>
File: this is why he's a nigger now.png (80KB, 361x238px) Image search: [Google]
this is why he's a nigger now.png
80KB, 361x238px
>>83155630
>>83155648
I mean in meta texts like interviews, will they literally be 'black Wally' and 'white Wally' or 'new Wally' and 'old Wally'
>>
>>83155706
Wallace West and Wally West
>>
>>83155706
young/old for the PC crowd, black/white for everyone else
>>
>>83155706
Two Wallies One Cup.
>>
>>83155706
They're going to kill the black one. Obviously.
>>
>>83155525
By keeping them on different books hopefully. Titans has Wally as the Flash. Teen Titans has Black Wally as Kid Flash.
>>
>>83155706
>I mean in meta texts like interviews, will they literally be 'black Wally' and 'white Wally'
That would be hilarious
>>
>>83155972

Yep, to pander ro the sjws so they can say it was a commentary on police brutality. I cant decide if the sjws and blacks would flip their shit, or love it since they could try to use it to browbeat people.
>>
>>83155706
Probably change the nickname for one of them. Like take the "Ace" from Wallace.
>>
>>83152090
"all new all different...again...and again...seriously now is different from the last time it was different and new"
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.