[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regular Show 'A Clash Of Consoles'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: illpromoitmyselfthen.png (789KB, 950x589px) Image search: [Google]
illpromoitmyselfthen.png
789KB, 950x589px
Theres a new Regular Show graphic novel out tomorrow, and I, an anon co-wrote it with Rachel Connor, an Ed, Edd n Eddy head writer.

Because this isn't an Adventure Time thing, it needs all the help it can get. Preview here: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/05/23/not-a-clash-of-kings-a-clash-of-consoles-new-regular-show-gn-out-this-week/

Were it not for the constant "that fucking bird" threads on here back in the day, I may never have watched the show. If this anon could do it, you anons too could one day be an almost completely unknown comic writer doing licensed work for little acclaim.
>>
>>83118998
Oh, neat, saw a thing about it.
Don't think too many people care about Regilar Dhow, these days, but hope it does well.
>>
Congrats, Robert.
>>
Not clicking a link, but sell it to me and include the pice, maybe I'll pick it up tommorow if you make it sound good
>>
I've been meaning to get into the CN comics. Anyone know if the other original graphic novels or trades are worth getting?
>>
>>83119892
All sales are appreciated, sir. It's probably $14.99, 155 pages, and it takes the michael out of the videogame console war which has bubbled over into a Full Metal Jacket parody.

The units are based on console hardware such as one sides tanks are made of 32X's stacked on top of Genesis on top of Sega CD's with treads.

There is a character named Large The Dogbutt in it and I hope that seals the deal.
>>
>>83120936
>155 pages
>>
I just got a 20 dollar gift certificate for barnes and noble from my aunt's diet coke addiction.

I don't have cable TV, so I don't know the show. Sell me on this shit. Or on whatever YOU think is the best thing you've ever made that nobody gives a fuck about.

Ordinarily, I'd give my neice what she wants, but what she wants is a copy of Lumberjanes, so here's your shot.
>>
Huh! I will have to check it out! If this still exists when I get it I will let you know what I think.
>>
File: 24612531.jpg (229KB, 611x409px) Image search: [Google]
24612531.jpg
229KB, 611x409px
>>83121152
If your niece is not some superfan of the show or a console warrior fangirl, I would suggest spending that ripe gift card on something fantastic for her young mind like Space Dumplins or Fantasy Sports.
>>
>>83120936
>14.99
>155
Isn't that a little expensive and a little heavy on the reading side, considering the target audience is children?
Or am I just out of the loop?
>>
>>83122119
I thought the target audience of the regular show were adults on drugs, but not Megahex level of drugs.
>>
>>83118998
well i know regular show comics are sold at my local comic store but i hate regular show so i will pass, i already went over budget at a convention anyways
>>
>>83122119
Do children not... read anymore? Even when there are pictures?
>>
>>83122051
Fucking sold. I'm getting the thing on the left there.

>>83124880
Trying to get adults to read is actually fucking hard.
>>
That's kinda cool. It doesn't exactly seem like my kinda dish, but hey best of luck to you, man, I hope you get a lot of work from this and we see your name pop up some more
>>
Previews were interesting enough, it's been a while since I've gotten into Regular Show
Might give it a go once I get a solid income
>>
>>83120936
fine, I'll buy it. For dogbutt.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.