[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 29

File: 14637254253378.jpg (38KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
14637254253378.jpg
38KB, 534x401px
What went so fucking right?
>>
The airport fight, and that's it.
>>
They put the Marvel Studios logo at the start so I knew it was supposed to be good.
>>
>>83118899
Kicking Perlmutter and his cronies out of Marvel Studios.
>>
>>83118899
Marvel has finally stopped taking itself so seriously and hiding behind the satire quips.
>>
>>83118899
Directors that could juggle so many moving parts & ongoing arcs effectively instead of making them all audibly clunk.
Although maybe that was actually down to the editorial shakeup and dissolution of the creative committee, idk.
>>
>>83118899
I THOUGHT IT WAS A WATER TRUCK
>>
>was going to throw an airplane wing at Rhodey

WOW
>>
>>83118993
He didn't fly so good.
>>
File: 1403799048036.jpg (24KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
1403799048036.jpg
24KB, 240x251px
>>83119001
>>
>>83118899
If I pull the regulator off, you will die?
>>
>>83118899
Nothing.
>>
>>83118899
There's a lot of great shit in that movie, and it's in my top tier. The writers found a way to merge what was obviously a planned WS sequel with the studio demanded CW, and between them and the directors managed to actually make a good movie. It had a few issues here and there in my opinion, but it was a big win overall.

I'm just kinda sad that there is so much company wars salt that some people couldn't enjoy it. Oh, well...their loss.
>>
>>83118899
Marvel bias is seeping from the comics to the movies
>>
>>83119001
>our films

Terrio get the fuck back to work.
>>
>>83118899
>a big guy crashes a plane
>>
>>83118938
They tried that with Thor 2 also though
>>
>>83118946
>Marvel has finally stopped taking itself so seriously and hiding behind the satire quips.

You know that's a contradictory statement, right?

Besides, if anything, TWS and CW took themselves much more seriously than most other Marvel movies.
>>
Watched it on Sunday. Literally anything except the airport fight was meh.
Maybe creepy Vision was above meh too. Maybe.
>>
>>83120273
>noone lived
>>
>>83120309
Not in the sense of realism. Maybe TWS but Civil War finally through it out the window. In previous Marvel movies anytime something was unrealistic they felt the need to have a satirical joke about it to offset it. Now after Antman and GOTG they are finally embracing that these movies dont need to be grounded in realism. Im fact people like them a lot more if they aren't.
>>
It's because the movie as a whole wasn't trying to resolve anything.

There was no big bad for everybody to team up and beat. There was no message about saving mankind or whatever. That's usually what makes Marvel movies leave a bad taste in the mouth.

In this movie, it was just people arguing and fighting each other. Not hard to make a good entertaining film out of that.
>>
When are we supposed to pretend we hated it the entire time?
>>
>>83121206
/tv/ will tell us.
>>
>>83121311
/tv/ already calls it shit.
>>
Maybe it's just because Ant-Man is a rookie superhero but I felt the using a plane wing to fight was a bit too collateral damage-y for me. I thought superheroes were more responsible than that.
>>
>>83120738
>There was no big bad for everybody to team up and beat.
I'm actually so glad the final act wasn't Steve and Tony fighting Russian super soldiers. So tired of the 'We must put aside our differences to stop the greater evil!' trope.
>>
>>83121561
>scot lang ant man
>robin hood thief powered by ANTS
>responsible
Nah
>>
It was aight. Nothing special as far as movies go, but it was pretty fun all in all.
>>
>>83121386
Yeah, but it hasn't told you to call it shit yet. Don't worry; you'll get the e-mail when it's decided.
>>
>>83120738
>trying to resolve anything
>does a hero fight for his ideals or the will of his people
>is more govt regulation and bureacracy really a good thing?
>Cap and Tony get personal
>Cap ends up in Wakands refuge against the UN and Tony
>no conflict
No You move, fag stinky dummy pants
>>
>>83121875
I think he means there was no helicarrier to stop, no cube to find, no saving the president, etc. Stopping Zemo was the secondary focus of the story, and trying to do so turned everyone on their heads.
>>
Angry Iron Man is almost as scary as angry Spider-Man.
>>
>>83118966
None of this would have escalated if it was a water truck.
>>
>>83120293
I thought Thor 2 was ok
>>
File: 1367099443633.gif (1MB, 231x210px) Image search: [Google]
1367099443633.gif
1MB, 231x210px
>>83124249

>an invincible flying killer robot that's trying to vaporise you without saying anything
>>
>>83121561
If anything, Scott being irresponsible while becoming a giant is pretty in-character
>>
>>83119285
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>83120273
4 u
>>
This movie has made me even more excited for Ant Man and the Wasp. Dont know who the villain will be, but upgraded Scott and Hope is a big plus for me
>>
Spider-Man
>>
I loved it. It was Paul Rudd being Paul Rudd. What could go wrong? It would have been even better with Ants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyGwMqMCta4
>>
Good things
>Personal stakes for all the characters
>interesting use of everyone's superpowers
>Black Widow and Hawkeye don't have to help the actual superheroes fight a CGI army again
>Villain doesn't have any snark at all

Bad things
>Sokovia accords are barely needed for the conflict we see it should have been excised to focus on Cap defecting to protect Bucky
>Elizabeth Olson wouldn't be banging Vision or his spooky red face
>>
>>83120293
Thor 2 wasn't bad, though. When you're worst movie is "just ok", that's pretty good. To do as many movies as they've done and not have at least one of them be a pile of shit is a pretty good accomplishment.
>>
>>83118899
It was kino.
>>
It was okay. Better than Age of Ultron, not as good a Winter Soldier. Had some tonal inconsistencies (as much as I love Spider-man in CW, he's completely out of place in the movie when you compare his scenes to shit like the final Cap/Iron Man confrontation), potentially interesting issue of whether or not superheros should be regulated was thrown out in favor of a less compelling personal conflict where only Iron Man's side felt well-written, and while the action was very good the sheer amount of it got tiresome. 6/10, made me excited for Spider-man: Homecoming.
>>
>>83124249
I hope we get Angry Spider-Man in one of his MCU movies. I mean, I know Spider-Man 3 did it but it was kinda dumb. I want someone to piss Spider-Man off so he goes postal on a villain. Teenagers are emotional, right?
>>
>>83125211
You're a giant man.
>>
It was really well-balanced considering how many characters they have to deal with, even the introduction of BP and Spider-man makes me more excited for their own movie
>>
it was shit
>>
why did antman join caps side? because he met falcon once?
>>
What I liked is that it finally felt serious rather then just having a serious tone. The biggest problem with other marvel movies, especially AoU, was the fact that it was supposed to be SUPER SERIOUS THE WORLD IS GOING TO END oh and everyone is making jokes oh boy are we having a great time.

It felt like they finally figured out how to melt all the characters together without having to reduce it to toilet humor bullshit. No character was forced to be something they weren't just to force it to fit.

And thank god they didn't change ANTS. That would have ruined it if they forced Lang to change his tone.
>>
>>83127628
Falcon suggested him because they needed help from super people who weren't part of the avengers, I'm assuming he agreed to help because he idolized Cap and was honored that they came to him for help.

I don't fucking know, him and Spider-Man are awkwardly included for the sake of having the big airport fight.
>>
>>83118899
That bitter as fuck "my father" line that Tony gave at the end. Perfect conclusion in my mind, I don't care if they kiss and make up afterward.
>>
>>83127984
also keep in mind that Pym really disliked Tony because he thought Tony was trying to steal his tech, so some of that might have rubbed off onto Scott.
>>
>>83128420
That's definitely true, but he agreed to helping Cap before he even knew he was going up against Iron Man.
>>
>>83128299
Agreed, best part of the movie for me.
>>
>>83118899
Literally everything.
>>
File: 1463332827895.jpg (20KB, 249x276px) Image search: [Google]
1463332827895.jpg
20KB, 249x276px
They made that one cool scene and then put 2 incredibly dull hours around it

>There are people who like Stock villain 43286865: Codename Sockface
>>
>>83118899
They took the ''hero infighting'' part of the Civil War comics and ignored the rest.
>>
File: 1462861959223.jpg (143KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1462861959223.jpg
143KB, 1366x768px
>>83118899
>only ONE barefoot scene
Nothing went right.
>>
>>83126153
>Thor 2 wasn't bad, though

Yes it was
>>
>>83127628

Because Fuck his daughter, right? Cap had to drag somebody in who had absolutely nothing to do with the conflict, nothing to gain and everything to lose because he's just selfish like that
>>
>>83129239
He was already a criminal.
>>
File: 1463544973892.jpg (44KB, 421x427px) Image search: [Google]
1463544973892.jpg
44KB, 421x427px
>>83126153
>Thor 2 wasn't bad though

Okay, I'm going to break it down since you can't be trusted with an opinion.

The only good movies Marvel has are Iron Man, Winter Soldier, and GotG.

The rest have been more or less okay, but nothing really special.

Thor 2 and Iron Man 2 were right shite.
>>
>>83129211

Better than Batman V Superman.
>>
>>83129239
>Cap had to drag somebody in who had absolutely nothing to do with the conflict, nothing to gain and everything to lose because he's just selfish like that
Sort like Tony with Spidey?
>>
>>83124319
>>83126153
The worst thing about Thor 2 is how they made monumental status quo changes to Thor's world, and yet for Thor, it still just felt like villain-of-the-week somehow. I would have liked there to be a lot more Pathos in the final battle between Thor and the guy who killed his mother, but instead they mostly played the fight for laugh, and even in the theater, that felt subtly wrong and gross. Everything with Loki was great, and the movie effectively works much more as a Loki story than a Thor one, but I can't honestly say you'd need to sacrifice Loki's story to make Thor's journey work, because a lot of the scenes with the human side cast where they were just giving them things to do just because felt loosely edited and dragged too long, and many of them should have been cut for the sake of the movie overall.
>>
I thought it was kind of boring.
>>
>>83129345
Yeah, that has no bearing on Thor 2's shittiness.

A pile of shit doesn't stop being shit because there's a worse one down the road
>>
>>83129350

No because Spider-Man is literally the opposite. He was acting legally and had everything to gain by partnering with Stark

>>83129304

At the end of the film he was having dinner with his daughter so, no.

>>83129345

OK
>>
>>83120293
Best MCU Loki and Thor, I liked short titcow girl.
It's fine-good, I'd rather watch it than most action movies that show up on cable networks. If they would just ditch Portman and the underwear jokes they could make a genuinely great Thor movie. Good thing they're trading Jane Foster for Bruce Banner.
>>
>>83118899
They weren't out for blood, they just wanted to stop the opposition for whatever reason, which was fleshed out throughout the movie.
>>
>>83120582

That's normie bullshit.

Civil War clearly took itself serious, it's the darkest MCU movie so far.
>>
>>83120738
>>83121656
Even though the Iron Man vs Cap and Bucky fight didn't happen yet, I still felt like they were going to end with a team-up against 5 super soldiers.

That subversion was great. The fight has a clear winner and Zemo's plan is only foiled when Cap forgives Iron Man. Best ending to a Marvel movie even if TWS was probably better overall.
>>
>>83129440
Spidey didnt need to partner with Tony at all. He was doing fine on his own and is more than capable of doing better as he goes on with his career. Tony put him in a life threatening situation because he wanted more fire power on his side.
>>
>>83129505
Cap movies tend to be
>>
>>83129350
>Sort like Tony with Spidey?
Spidey was gonna get MONEY and wouldn't have gotten thrown into jail. There's also the fact that he's super humanly stronger than Cap's rest (Scarlet Witch and Ant-Man being the only real "threats" to him) and that Tony trusts Cap wouldn't use lethal force. I mean, scaled up for the person in question.
>>
>>83129311
Would you care to elaborte on what made it so unforgivably horrible or are you just going to look like you're full of shit?
>>
>>83129539

The richest man in the world who is at the forefront of cutting age technology just offered Parker the Supernerd a job. Tony was wrong to get Spider-Man involved, I'm not arguing with that but Peter really did have so much to gain. The kids poor as fuck
>>
File: aZWrnr6_460sa_v1.gif (507KB, 375x214px) Image search: [Google]
aZWrnr6_460sa_v1.gif
507KB, 375x214px
>>83118899
>What went so fucking right?

>Bucky became an actual character aside from muh memories
>Falcon became an actual character aside from muh dick sucking, muh jobbing, muh on your left, muh don't tell cap, muh IM CLEARLY A SIDEKICK DON'T RESPECT ME
>Black Widow not being so insufferably a sjw girl power icon. Having more women to spread this shit out more evenly and not so obnoxiously is the best thing the MCU has going for it right now.
>Spider-man and Ant-Man being so insanely, straight from the pages, cheesy, light hearted and comic-like
>Black Panther capturing enough of the African culture nods without being blatantly racist, or annoyingly sensitive toward racism
>Both sides had valid points, Russos claimed they wouldn't pick a side and they didn't
>Final fight had nothing to do about the Civil War, was pure emotion
>Hawkeye banter, Vision and Wanda scenes, Falcon - Bucky rivalry, the characterization in general was better than both Avengers
>Plant yourself like a tree reference
>Civil War cover (we knew it would happen, still got my giddy)

And of course the airport scene which, in my opinion, (finally) dethroned the SM2 train scene.
>>
Was Tony's memory-tech foreshadowing something?
>>
>>83130596
memory tech+ lmd= your friends and loved ones never die
>>
>>83129505
That's not what he's saying though.

It's able to take itself seriously because they removed all the self-referential/self-conscious quipping that was only a result of being afraid that audiences wouldn't suspend disbelief.

Now that that's proven wrong and we know audiences want this, Marvel feels safe producing stories that are "Darker" in a way where they take the story seriously, not the business.
>>
>>83129377
Thor 2 made invading a kingdom of gods and killing their queen feel monumentally unimportant.
The threat of destroying the entire fucking universe literally didn't seem to matter.
Thors hammer has never done anything to prove it's value in these movies. It seems like a common weapon that basically anyone can bat away but every once in a while picking it up is the most important thing that ever happened.
Thor is a dropped ball.
>>
>that weird as fuck tonal whiplash
Why though? One minute it's fun and jokes, the next it's Iron Man trying to murder Bucky.
>>
>>83131057
because movies arent for autists
>>
>>83118899
>watching a disney movie
>>
>>83130910
Don't forget that the end of the world was literally a Farce.
>>
>>83130910
the invasion of asgard was great, it's in the second half centered on malekith and earth that it goes to shit
>>
>>83130910
>>83131083

This, the first what, 15 minutes is awesome what the hell?

All I want is one Thor movie just off of Earth. Just away from Portman and her crazy ass friends.
>>
>>83122277
Trips and dubs checked
>>
>>83131083
I'm not going to say that the invasion of Asgard didn't LOOK cool. It did Anon.
The problem is that we haven't seen Asgard kick an armies ass ever. I mean I suppose they beat the Frost Giants but that felt like equal footing to me.
The Asgardians don't feel powerful and important. The fun part of Thor is the mythic proportions he works at. Pewpew spaceship lasers don't feel mythic.
>>83131080
Didn't you like that Thors hammer would fly through portals and get lost? Wasn't that just so much FUN?
This is the biggest problem with Thor- Mjolnir is a joke.
>>
>>83131185

Then you're going to Ragnarok. I think Marvel has realized they have to build cosmic and without F4 rights that's going to be very hard
>>
>>83130596
That to this day he has unresolved parental issues.
It tells you he still isn't over it, it's setting up his reason to snap and try to kill Bucky.
>>
>>83131409
Cant Disney just buy F4?

Or better yet just buy Doom and Reed? They're the only ones that actually matter from the main characters.
>>
>>83118899
They gave us a reason to photoshop AntMan as a giant Frenchman with the OHHOWNHOWNHOWN
>>
>>83118915
Cap and Bucky vs Iron-Man > the airport fight
>>
>>83133565
surprisingly i agree
>>
File: 1357793063102.png (401KB, 394x504px) Image search: [Google]
1357793063102.png
401KB, 394x504px
Civil War is a BAD movie. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>83130910
Remember the climax of Thor 2 with two super beings smashing each other as they fell through several universes? But it was boring. How did they manage to make that fight boring? It should have been the most badass scene in all of comic movies.
>>
>>83133720
I cant, the movie is so bad. It's bad as fuck. It's the baddest shit i've seen in a long time. Bad in the slang way meaning good, not bad as in bad.
>>
>>83131185
>Just away from Portman and her crazy ass friends.
The romcom bunch make me want to kill myself. They ruined the Thor movies for me.
>>
>>83134156
HOH YOU FUCKER
>>
>>83129126
So they took the best part and ignored the stupid bullshit?
>>
>>83134317
Exactly.
>>
>>83129578
Not the same guy but I thought it was incredibly boring most of the time. They spent too much time on Earth with characters like Jane and not enough time with the villain. Seriously, I forgot his name. That's what happens when you force Loki into the movie. Oh and they "killed" him off just to bring him back. Still iit was better than the first one and there cool things about it.
>>
>>83120738
How do you know it isn't hard to fuck up you arrogant asshat? You're the most retarded.
>>
>>83133720
Better yet ill prove you right. allow me. what the fufcking fuck is tchalla doing in the window just when his father is doing his so important shit. and how is possible there is not even a one block radius of heavy shit security around the fucking building. it wouldn't surprise me if there is a hot dog cart just right in front of the conference. Ant man gets retarded when he grows and he is slow as shit. But hey everyone is retarded in the mcu Tony stark iq must be around 100, because apparently nobody can even memorize 10 fucking words.
>>
>>83134510
CIVIL WAR FANS BTFO
>>
>>83134510
>these are the people that defend man of shit
>>
>>83134510
>Autism speaks
>>
File: anthony-mackie-falcon-pic1.jpg (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
anthony-mackie-falcon-pic1.jpg
126KB, 720x480px
>>83133720
Why should I prove a slut wrong?
>>
>>83134666
>what the fufcking fuck is tchalla doing in the window just when his father is doing his so important shit. and how is possible there is not even a one block radius
Please, answer....
>>
File: 1318649300398.jpg (52KB, 244x245px) Image search: [Google]
1318649300398.jpg
52KB, 244x245px
>>83134559
>>83134666
>>83134702
>mfw no actual counter arguments
>>
>>83134666
one nine seventeen and freight car. there you go. that is four that i remember. and i didn't need a. fucking book LMAO
>>
>>83134791
kek, such a smug face. wonderful
>>
>>83134764
He already said earlier in that very scene that he's not a fan of whats going on, the politics of it, and T'Chaka suggested as well that T'Challa is not a fan of diplomacy in general. He's a man of action. He's restless, and his mind is elsewhere when his father is giving the speech.
If you didn't get all that, there's not much else I can say, because it was all there in the scene for you to pick up on.
>>
File: Certified Fresh.png (84KB, 264x412px) Image search: [Google]
Certified Fresh.png
84KB, 264x412px
>>83134156
Nice
>>
>>83131057
That's life. One minute you're jokingly saying "kill me now" because the traffic light is red and you're just a little impatient, the next you get into a car accident because the fucker behind you wasn't watching the lights.
>>
Why did zemo think his plan didn't fail?
>>
>>83135002
He made a rift between Cap and Tony that will cause everyone to be fucked when Thanos comes to town.
>>
>>83135034
Oh, because he knows what a thanos is, right?

>you killed my family and I made you have a minor disagreement with your co-worker
>I WON!
>>
>>83135002
Zemo doesn't have insight into the personal lives of the Avengers. Right now he knows only what the public knows: most of them are in prison, some of them are on the run (including Captain America), War Machine is crippled, and Tony and Steve hate each other. Oh, and the Avengers have become essentially crippled in their ability to do anything thanks to the Sokovia Accords.

Zemo doesn't, and can't, know that Tony and Steve only dislike, not hate, each other and are still willing to work together when push comes to shove and wouldn't have yet known about the Raft break-out engineered by Steve (and ignored by Tony)
>>
>>83129539
He watched this kid stop a moving vehicle with his own body. He also instructed him not to get too deep into the fight and to focus on webbing them up and he never expected powerhouses like Wanda and ANTS to show up helping Cap. And then he ordered him to stand down the moment he seemed hurt.

All things considered, he was doing his best to keep Peter from getting hurt and only brought him into the fight because he would be so good at restraining enemies without hurting them. Of course that doesn't mean that either side was really right in recruiting uninvolved people.
>>
>>83135059
"Minor disagreement"
Post disregarded.
>>
>>83135002

Well, as far as the world knows, the Avengers are basically broken. I mean, what public Avengers are left? Iron Man, Vision, and Rhodey? Everyone else is having to take refuge in Fucking Nowhere, Wakanda.
>>
>>83135059
>>you killed my family and I made you have a minor disagreement with your co-worker
maybe he tied their shoelaces when they were distracted fighting. or lighted a match on their shoes. that would be better.
>>
>>83129156
t. Joss Whedon

Here you go

http://youtu.be/FZuVQuKuuDE
>>
>>83134891
>one block radius
and moving vehicles
>>
>>83120134
I think it's the other way around.
Marvel movies go from awful to great, but their comics are consistently bad.

But DC movies are consistently bad lately. I have no idea what's going in the comics though.

Who cares anyway, capeshit is capeshit. It's enjoyable or not regardless of who's publishing what.
>>
>>83134791
I'm actually Tom Hanks so you just look RETARDED.
>>
>>83118899
One of the better MCU villains.
>>
>>83118915
This. Honestly, it's shit when they literally repeat the same big fucking mistake BvS has made story wise, CW just blush it away with humor and a better pacing.

>>83133565
>Cap and Bucky vs Iron-Man
This fight was really shit to be honest.
>>
>>83134510
>what the fufcking fuck is tchalla doing in the window just when his father is doing his so important shit.
T'Chaka is Wakanda's king, T'Challa is the Black Panther Wakanda's warrior. It is his very duty to survey the location for hostile threats.
>and how is possible there is not even a one block radius of heavy shit security around the fucking building.
The security wasn't the problem, when Zemo planted that bomb isn't clear, the issue is when it was found due to the checks.
Even with detectors and dogs locating a single bomb around a building is not like playing minesweeper.
>Ant man gets retarded when he grows and he is slow as shit.
Air drag
>>
>>83118899
>>83118899
Having a director who knows how to direct instead of a director who inserts 5000 fucking quips and then slaps a name on it and expects ot to be amazing
>>
>>83133720
come on co... you know it. You ranted against BvS because it was four movies in one. and CW was 3 movies... and shitty. "Winter soldier part 2" "Avengers 3" and "Civil war". The post credit scenes from antman and winter soldier were not part of the plot but a fucking preview of the movie. They build up around it. and sighhhhht... whatevs
>>
>>83126153
Thor 2 was awful. The tone was all over the place, the villain was utterly forgettable and there was typical Whedon's "the little girl saves the day in a really mundane and/or implausible manner" resolution.

Whedon is completely unable to write good villains it seems. Loki was quipping all the time because he was on the good guys' side. But Malekith was as bad as Loki in Avenegers 1, worse than Ultron and a carbon copy of that alien guy from Astonishing X-Men.
>>
>>83135088
He never expected Ant-Man, since his abilities were unknown to everyone on Team Tony, but he must have known Wanda would be there the minute he brought Vision who obviously informed him of her escape.
>>
>>83135389
>not part of the plot but a fucking preview of the movie
yeah, that was fucked up. it killed the whole meaning of the post credit scenes completely
>>
>>83135088
I think its clear no one wanted to really hurt anyone else. So it didn't really matter TOO much if they brought in outside people.
>>
>>83135350
>the same big fucking mistake BvS has made story wise
Neither Steve nor Tony ever brought up their mother's first names
>>
>>83135423
>her escape
she was not forced to stay, it was on her own benefit to stay. vision never touched her or restrained her. Just good old cap dragging avengers to save his fuck buddy. Fuck the avengers fuck the world.
>>
>>83135604
>Neither Steve nor Tony ever brought up their mother's first names
funny...because bucky did it KEK
>>
>>83135612
>she was not forced to stay
She very much was. She lived under the roof of the Avengers, who were told by Ross the UN expects whoever declines to sign the Accords to resign from the group.
Widow tells Steve that Wanda's decision is TBD, to be decided. As in waiting for Steve's decision obviously. That's still a decline legally. As a result she's no longer an active member of the Avengers unless she signs.

Tony at the table with Steve points out she does not have papers and will not be given any. If she stepped out of the compound she is an illegal immigrant no longer under the protection of the group.
>>
>>83135612
He stopped her from leaving, actually. She was basically under house arrest and not allowed to even go to the fucking store. She should have covered his suit and red cool-aid and hurled him around the airport when they met.
>>
>>83135413
>Thor 2 was awful
sorry i can't objectively say if it was good or not
the denning-portman combo is a sure KO for me.
so bad they are not coming back, and with that there goes marvels only chance to bring their lover whor to mcu
>>
>>83135350
BvS was a big fucking mistake in every regard though, unlike CW.
>>
>>83135604
That's not a big mistake, it's a stupid mistake.
>>
>>83135726
Thanks for the clarification dude. see we dont need to behave like apes. Now please tell me why did wanda use her "perfectly explained power" to subdue vision, when she could easily bury him even deepest into the earth's core any time with her heavy accent.
>>
>>83135217
Not enough.
>>
>>83135775
BvS was a solid 9
CW maybe a 7
dude please steve was an asshole. "yep he killed your folks, but hey calm down"
Rodhey paralized with friendly fire, and guess what he is ok with that. "Meh legs are overrated"
Spiderman slapped by accident. And It was a miracle hawkeye didn't bring the boxing gloves arrow to the fight. LAME
>>
>>83135972
>Now please tell me why did wanda use her "perfectly explained power" to subdue vision, when she could easily bury him even deepest into the earth's core any time with her heavy accent.
Why are you so angry.
>>
File: snyder i may have gone.png (212KB, 654x568px) Image search: [Google]
snyder i may have gone.png
212KB, 654x568px
>>83136280
>BvS was a solid 9
Is that you, Snyder?
>>
>>83136280
>BvS was a solid 9
>CW maybe a 7
Said no one ever.
>>
>>83136301
seriosly man watchmen was a geat movie that shoulda buy him a free pass for live.
>>
File: 1463248933374.jpg (75KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463248933374.jpg
75KB, 720x720px
>>83136280
>>83135972
>mfw
>>
>>83136319
>Rodhey paralized with friendly fire, and guess what he is ok with that. "Meh legs are overrated"
please...refute.
>>
>>83136362
Refute what? It happened.
>>
>>83136280
I don't understand the purpose of this "BvS was top tier" meme.
>>
>>83126877
For ants
>>
>>83136383
but still a perfect movie... pristine
>>
>>83136424
>BvS was a big fucking mistake in every regard though, unlike CW.
there you go. welcome.
>>
liked it. CW's like a 9.5 and BvS was like an 8
>>
>>83136479
You know, its possible to think both were mediocre/bad. But I never see that. Its always "BvS was the greatest cape movie of all time and 100 times better than anything Marvel ever did and Marvel is awful but I'm not a fanboy I'm a purely objective guy blah blah blah".
>>
hey i know BVs was flawed as shit, but i enjoyed it far better thant cw. 10min in cw Ross is showing the photos of the devastation in new york washintong sokovia and the new one... and then ... i just laugh again; cap says "ok thats enough" shit that was everything. ross should ´ve say "well i was finished anyway, there is no more" That kind of stereotyped shit "ok thats enough" "jesus, i wonder if bucky will recover his memory and save cap" is just tiresome
>>
>>83136280
>Rodhey paralized with friendly fire, and guess what he is ok with that. "Meh legs are overrated"
What? That's not what happened at all. He said it was not only a bad break, a really fucking bad one. The point of the scene was that he didn't regret what happened because he stood up for what he believed in, regardless of the outcome? Would he have preferred it if it hadn't come at the cost of a friendly fire crippling? Yeah. Is he trying hard to go through physical therapy and accepting Tony's help with exoskeleton prosthetics to overcome it? Also yes.

Because he's not "okay" with being crippled. The basic theme was that Rhodey isn't going to bitch about how it shook down because he accepts that its the unfortunate cost of doing dangerous things you believe need to be done.
>>
>>83136967
It's bait, you're wasting your time.
>>
>>83136967
>"Meh legs are overrated"
HYPER KEK
>>
>>83136967
>The basic theme was that Rhodey isn't going to bitch about how it shook down because he accepts that its the unfortunate cost of doing dangerous things you believe need to be done
I dunno buddy, that sounds just like good old usa army propaganda.
>>
File: wat2.png (42KB, 140x119px) Image search: [Google]
wat2.png
42KB, 140x119px
>>83126153
>>
>>83119081
now he can´t walk so good. classic rhodey
>>
>>83118899

One of the first things I thought when I saw who was on what side, was how the fuck is this going to work having Hawkeye/Black Widow fight when they're such chill friends. Love how the movie actually addresses this in the middle of the epic airport fight.

Getting to see Antman again was worth the price of admission alone. Scott (the man, not the superhero) is my favorite MCU character.
>>
>>83138073
>Antman again was worth the price of admission alone
agreed, so bad the second movie is so fucking far away. Talking about wasting momentum
>>
>>83124305

War Machine and Black Panther would've drowned
>>
>>83118899
now, how much is paying marvel to ultraman.???
>>
>>83118915
Bucky and Cap fighting Riot Police that then turned into Bucky running from Black Panther was the best
>>
>>83130596
Nah, it was just to recap the audience that his parents had died in a car crash so that the Mission Report wasn't so out of place.
>>
>>83137358
Sounds like Rhodey To me
>>
> Anyone claiming Civil War was shit.

Haha, this meme right here guys, boy I tell ya.

Listen, you can try and force some artificial consensus on the internet that this movie is bad, but even if you could it wouldn't change the fact that movie goers, comic book fans and critics loved it. As if it isn't obvious enough that most of you have never actually watched the film given your aped complaints about it covering only what could be seen in the trailers, you then go on to make safe bet claims like "the only good MCU movies were Iron Man, GOTG & Winter Soldier" as if you aren't picking the safest possible popular choices to try and create leverage. Heck, in a couple years I bet Civil War will be on that list of safe bet "good MCU movies" went you're trashing the latest MCU flick you haven't watched.

Oh that's right though, I'm clearly butthurt and delusional, look out everyone, MCU defense force here! What a Marveldrone! I mean I only have literally every form of empirical, anecdotal or circumstantial evidence used to measure the fictional media backing me up, but clearly that's just the Shill Mouseketeer in me skewing reality. Gosh how I can't wait to hear the creative (or uncreative) ways you folk will try to deride this post or undermine the veracity of my claims. Will it be ad hominem, strawmanning, ad populum, deflection, goal post moving? I just can't wait to see.
>>
>>83140301
They said the exact same thing about The Avengers. Look, it's alright if you and the rest of the popcorn-shoveling public briefly like something tacky, formulaic, and trite. But it's still going to be digested in and out of the public consciousness within 5 years. Hell even Batman v Superman has more staying power than all this Disney Marvel fluff.
>>
>>83140389
So what decides quality then? You? Your opinion? Because as a self entitled millenial, clearly if you like something that has to mean it is good, it's only other people who have shit opinions amirite?

You don't seem to be presenting any evidence to the contrary save for a debatable comparison to the Avengers. And what exactly do you have to validate your claim of staying power? Superficially deep & symbolic moviemaking that appeals to sub-normers who like think of themselves as intellectuals (/tv/)? The fact that MOS and BvS might someday be on AMC right next to Alien Ressurection, JAWS 4 & Predators? I'm curious, because all I'm seeing is empty baseless claims on your part that rely solely on their own supposition for credibility.
>>
>>83118915
Actually I was wondering where the fuck was Vision during the whole fight, so even that they couldn't get it right.
>>
>>83140301

I don't care if this is copypasta; it's 100% true.
>>
>>83118899
nothing. it's the same movie as all previous one
>>
>>83140633
> This meme

Ha! I love how the anti-MCU militia use guerrilla warfare tactics in threads to shitpost. Hit & run. Maybe if you do it enough times it'll somehow stick and become the truth.

I mean, why let anyone enjoy anything that deserves enjoying when you can be the solitary nugget of turd floating around in the public pool. You might not be able to change reality, but you sure can ruin someone's day.

Kudos to you malcontented contrarian.
>>
>>83135726
> "What if they come for me?"
> "Then we will protect you...by imprisoning you and not telling you anything that's going on."

So, she's obviously going to shack up with Strange and this is the set-up for it, as she's done with human shit ("the person I was") as she kind of implied in that kitchen scene.
>>
>>83135726
If Thanos attacks America Wanda cannot do anything to stop him as she is an illegal.

She does not have papers so will have to let Thanos do as he pleases.
>>
>>83140767
If the mad Titan makes earthfall I'm pretty sure all law and procedure is out the door.
>>
ANT ARROW
N
T

A
R
R
O
W
>>
>>83126781
I'd love to see an angry Spider-Man 'hunting' some bad guys. Not actually hunting in the sense of killing but more like how he tracks them down/navigates around a particular area, no sound being made, just him crawling around the walls/ceiling and grabbing people in the blink of an eye.
>>
>>83140796
I dunno I think Wanda should play by the rules and wait for legal documentation.

Thanos is Tony's problem, he should be able to beat Thanos with his money and tech.
>>
>>83140930
But they have established that Spidey will be hated by the public. JJ will be spouting the government line.
>>
>>83135304
>But DC movies are consistently bad lately. I have no idea what's going in the comics though.
No
>>
>>83140389
>Batman v Superman has more staying power than all this Disney Marvel fluff
Not exactly for the right reasons, though. No one's discussing it because of how great it is. The conversation is literally dominated by people shitting on it, and the people who like it have to defend it.

The one thing I will remember about BvS in five years is it had a piss in a jar joke. The Avengers will always be remembered as the movie that defined this period's comicbook movies. Literally every studio scrambled around and fell flat on their face trying to shallowly imitate it. Will Ant-man be remembered in the public consciousness as a classic? Probably not. Will MoS and BvS be remembered more? Probably. But I can guarantee you it won't be because of their superior quality.
>>
>>83140882
>I'm your conscience. We don't talk much.
The scene went well, but I'm a little bit salty it wasn't the Ant-Punch Arrow.
>>
>>83118899
How the fuck is Captain America so strong? It was established that he is in top normal human physical condition in this movie he is holding down helicopters from taking off with his bare hands and breaking Iron Man armor with his punches.
>>
>>83143014
>It was established that he is in top normal human physical condition
Nope
>>
>>83118915
This desu after that it was a chore to watch
>>
>>83143014
He is enhanced

The modern and perfected version of his power is actually sentry level
>>
>>83118899
They didn't do a 1:1 to the stupidest comic/event I'm history

Now all we need is injustice the movie which literally had to be a 1:1
>>
>>83143161
I get the feeling the Butlering won't be received quite the same on screen. In a number of ways, for a number of reasons.
>>
>>83129311
Antman wasnt going to win an Oscar but its fun as hell, way more than any of the other origin movies.
>>
I could get behind people saying BvS was better than CW if it wasn't always like BvS is 10/10 while CW is a 4/10
>>
File: praise be.png (134KB, 527x831px) Image search: [Google]
praise be.png
134KB, 527x831px
THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS
>>
>>83118899
It had its share of problems but the conflict made sense, it had all those characters and none of them really felt superfluous, the airport fight was MUCH better than I thought it was going to be and last but not least it had based ANTS
>>
>>83127984
Falcon suggested him because he got bested by ant-man. Now why did scott agree, I think he said something along the lines that if Captain America calls you to help, you answer that call. Kind of the same thing if Optimus Prime called you into action. In other words, Ant-man believed that Cap was in the right and he's a fanboy. Also, fuck Tony.
>>
>>83136344
Fuck no. He didn't got the point of watchmen.
>>
>>83144335
I dunno, thematically it made sense that Scott would be on team Cap. Cap's crew is going against THE MAN and Scott's the kind of guy who would love to stick it to him. And Peter would be on Team Ironman because I think it would be easy for a young science loving inventor to have Tony as someone he might at least have a positive opinion of
>>
>>83143113
Nice hit & run

>>83143983
Thank you Based Russos

>>83144536
Exactly. The point of Watchmen was that people who wear costumes and call themselves super heroes are by their very nature pathological and terrible human beings. They even changed the ending of the movie to avoid making this point clear. Snyder tried to turn the Watchmen into some sexy noir cape escapade where as Moore basically wanted to outline just how fucked we would be if Super Heroes were real and god help up if any of them had any actual super powers.
>>
>>83134854

Good job saying them in Russian, moron.
>>
>>83143983
THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS
>>
>>83143058
YUP here it is right here:
http://www.visualhollywood.com/movies_2011/captain_america/notes.pdf

>: Joe Johnston (director of the film) ....He doesn‘t have any super powers per se—
his powers are basically what the human body can do, but taken to a level of physical perfection.
I have to say, that‘s what appealed to me about the character and about doing a film. It‘s about a
guy who, in a matter of minutes, goes from a 98-pound weakling to the perfect human specimen.
>>
>>83129350
Siding with Tony pretty much means a technological genius for a mentor instead of garbage diving for parts to make a computer. Fancy new suit. Also probably fully paid ride through college since Tony likes him.

Siding with Cap is more along the lines of knowing your gonna break the law and might get arrested but he's a cool and honorable guy so it's worth it.
>>
>>83134510
>Tony stark iq must be around 100, because apparently nobody can even memorize 10 fucking words.
Made my day, anon. ebin
>>
>>83140301
>Shill Mouseketeer
/co/ needs to create a comic with this character
>>
>>83135350
>This fight was really shit to be honest
Literally shit taste. How do you even live?
>>
>>83149176
To be fair about half of it was them going up and then down a ventilation shaft
>>
>>83129311
>GotG
Opinion discarded
>>
>>83149522
You mean trying to run away from a pissed off guy in an invincible armor who's trying to kill you isn't good storytelling?
>>
File: 1463604724800.gif (812KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463604724800.gif
812KB, 480x200px
>>83149522
You're right, Marvel really lacks the dynamism of true fight coreography
>>
>>83150716
Fucking lel
>>
8/10
Get rid of the shaky cam, get the cinematographer that worked on GOTG and it would easily be the best of the MCU.
>>
>>83150716
The warehouse fight in BvS was better than any fight the MCU has ever done.
>>
>>83152360
Cap vs Bucky in TWS was better.
>>
>>83152360
>>83152402
Calm down ladies, both are garbage.
>>
File: tumblr_mv540vNczD1qfesowo1_250.gif (130KB, 220x252px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv540vNczD1qfesowo1_250.gif
130KB, 220x252px
>>83136280
>And It was a miracle hawkeye didn't bring the boxing gloves arrow to the fight. LAME
Wha...
>>
>>83152360
Not that it improves movies in any way.
TDK is considered the best superhero movie and all the fight scenes of the trilogy are pure trash.
>>
>>83152457
Fox please go.
>>
>>83149522
Well gee, I wonder if it was because one of them was trying to run away from a scary robot man
>>
Havnen't seen Civil War, is the whole movie shot in the same damn car park?
>>
>>83152961
>car park
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>83152961
Watch it yourself and find out.
>>
File: 1464163559120.gif (3MB, 800x352px) Image search: [Google]
1464163559120.gif
3MB, 800x352px
>>83153255
And now they all be like, "Well it was the only good thing about the whole movie, hurrrrrr."
>>
How does it make you feel to know that because of these movies Captain America will be more fondly remembered than Superman as a paragon of super heroes?
>>
>>83153737
It was always odd in the first place that the paragon of American super heroes was an illegal alien, so it's a change for the better.
>>
>>83143983

THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS
>>
>>83118899
I loved the movie. And I of course liked the airport fight-scene too. But I never really considered it a highlight of the show not even as far as action scenes are concerned.

Seeing Ant-Man finally go Giant-Man was great of course as was seeing Spider-Man. But the action scenes involving Black Panther as well as the final fight of Captain America, Winter Soldier, and Iron Man were exciting and impressive if you ask me.
>>
>>83153896
Guess we know which side certain moderating bodies are on.
>>
>>83155464
It's possible he deleted it himself, not wanting to tempt their wrath.
>>
File: 27%.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
27%.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>83136280
>>
File: edfeh4354fee.png (192KB, 541x473px) Image search: [Google]
edfeh4354fee.png
192KB, 541x473px
>>83140301
>Not putting Ant-Man in the only good MCU movies
>>
>>83156014
Never saw that until after watching Civil War. Why didn't anyone tell me Ant-Man was that good?
>>
>>83156219
Because the "MCU movies are shit" meme was still fresh when Ant-Man came out.
>>
>>83118899
A surprisingly deft balance of silliness and drama.
>>
>>83155464
If you report any company war post they'll eventually delete them.
>>
A big guy in a mask crashed a plane with no survivors
>>
>>83143983
THANK YOU BASED RUSSOS
>>
>>83143983
Thank you based Russos.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 750x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 750x697px
DAYBREAK
>>
>>83161113
NO
>>
>>83161113
DELET THIS
>>
If Feige had the Russo Brothers do First Avenger, MCU Captain America would be the best cape trilogy easily.
>>
>>83120134
The only "Marvel bias" is that most people prefer fun cape movies over grimdark cape movies. Hopefully DC has started to understand that and change course. Suicide Squad looks like it might actually be fun, and they've got a Booster Gold movie planed.
>>
>>83136280
>Captain America tried to save one friend's life, and hid a painful truth from another.
What an asshole!

>Batman tries to murder a guy who saved the world and continued saving lives ever since because there exist a possibility that he could go bad.
Seems legit.
>>
>>83118899
Everything.
>>
>>83135576
Wanda didn't seem to mind fucking up Black Widow.

She didn't kill her, but the wrong angle and she would have been crippled for life.
>>
File: 1461781356791.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461781356791.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>83169981
It was fun seeing her throw people around like it was nothing.
>>
>>83169981
Wanda is clearly very attached to Clint and doesn't much care for Natasha. She doesn't hate her or anything (did she sting her in AoU? I can't recall. I think that was Clint with a shock arrow) but in the beginning when she realizes she's watching and ridiculing her recon training she snarks back that she can move things with her mind and Natasha more or less responds that doesn't mean diddly in their line of work.

Cue her TK tossing her aside a few days later.
>>
File: bane.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>83126877
for you
>>
>>83170319
>Wanda is clearly very attached to Clint and doesn't much care for Natasha
and there is no intention to show a connection between women throughout the film. because all women are jealous petty whores. As a woman i'm offended.
>>
File: 1425500738922.jpg (38KB, 640x261px) Image search: [Google]
1425500738922.jpg
38KB, 640x261px
>>83171323
The rape scene in AoU was pretty hot.
>>
>>83171348
mind rape... meh not different from any long relationship or marriage.
>>
File: 1452355038993.png (18KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452355038993.png
18KB, 267x200px
>>83136280
You forgot your image, pal.
>>
>>83118915
This. That was fun. Everything else was too dark and awkward
>>
>>83118899
i got my disney check
>>
File: 1426405817484.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426405817484.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>83172811
I found pretty much the whole movie to be a pleasant blend of suspenseful and tense situations, good lighthearted humor, and ever entertaining action sequences. Some parts were contrived of course but never enough to take me out of the scene.
>>
>>83170228
Why such a shitty cam webm when there is a good quality rip?
>>
How did Steve know that Spiderman could lift that truck he threw on him
>>
>>83174192
Steve just came from testing Peter's strength when Spidey webbed Cap's arms.
>>
>>83174313
No I don't think that is true
>>
>>83174192
Cap could probably tell Spidey must be abnormally strong to hold him back like that.
>>
>>83164635
All they need to do is inflate the action montage into a series of actual missions with full, but still shorter scenes.
>>
>>83174192
It's just a boarding corridor, heavy but no truck. Cap had just curled a helicopter and personally experienced a tug of war with Spider-Man. He knew what the kid could do.
>>
>Enhanced visions that causes him to notice EVERYTHING
>Sixth sense that allows him to sense if a large heavy object is flying towards him from behind

It seemed like he could somehow hear Ant-Man's tiny footsteps on Captain America's shield too. Is his hearing enhanced as well? Spiders can't actually hear things, can they?
>>
>>83174840
>Spider
>Sense
>>
File: 1364761372993.jpg (176KB, 618x950px) Image search: [Google]
1364761372993.jpg
176KB, 618x950px
>>83173009
Your war is lost son, time to move on.
>>
>>83127628
he didn't know what was going on
Falcon just told him he had a job for him

Not unlike Ton bringing in Peter without giving him a full explanation of what he was fighting for/against
>>
>>83174840
Depends how you define "hear", it's sort of like that tree falls in a forest with no one around thing, Spiders are extremely sensitive to vibration. So a loud noise, which travels through the air and walls and all that, will actually cause them to move away from the source if it feels close and "big" enough.
>>
>>83174992
So Peter's hyper-sensitive to vibration?

But I thought Vibranium nullified vibration. Come to think of it, how come it still makes noises when it's struck?
>>
>>83175159
Vibranium works exactly as is necessary for the story at any specific moment
>>
>>83175159
>But I thought Vibranium nullified vibration. Come to think of it, how come it still makes noises when it's struck?
>"That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all!"
>>
>>83130596

In the comics, it's Tony that deprograms Bucky after Cap's death. This is just the first step to establish that he's already working on the technology, to deal with his own issues. But which will later be applied so that Bucky can take up the shield without worrying about trigger phrases.
>>
>>83175317
Huh. That would be a nice touch if Cap ever dies before Bucky can be cured or for Tony and Cap to mend bridges.
>>
>>83135350
>thinking cap &buck v iron man is shit
it was way better than the airport scene from an action and emotional point.
the airport scene was funny and cool but when you boil the motives down it's just
>hey stop i gotta arrest him
>nah
>cmaaaahn stop
>you're gunna have to punch me
>ugh. fine
>>
>>83136280
snyder pls
>>
File: 1462848255837.webm (3MB, 1280x569px) Image search: [Google]
1462848255837.webm
3MB, 1280x569px
>>
There didn't seem to be any reason for them to be fighting each other.
>>
>>83176138

>I didn't watch the movie
>>
>>83141019

Yes
>>
>>83175898
>Hey spider-man, you should aim for his legs, he's really bad about guarding his entire body
>Good idea tony, this is advice that surely everyone in the movie will use for at least until the end of this movie, especially the two of us because you've told me outright to do it
>eheh... heh... hmm
>>
>>83176138
Tony's side:
>We need to bend the knee to the government now, so that we have a unified fighting force to defend Earth from cosmic threats. If you cock this up for me Steve, we're all gonna die next invasion. and why should I believe the testimony of an assassin that has shown he is still under the influence of mind control?
Steve's side:
>I refuse to stand by and do nothing as an innocent man is arrested for a crime he didn't commit and executed for crimes he did under mind control, and there is a major threat out there RIGHT NOW that we have only a few days to stop. If we don't stop that things will be too fucked up for us to have a fighting chance anyway when the invasion comes
>>
>>83178001
Tony: "See those tents people use at music festivals...that's your mansion, that is, you and Wanda think that's luxury and high tech."

Steve: "See people what have big shoes to make them look taller because they are so short and tiny, that's you that is, "oh hello girls look down here it's Tony Stark", you're so small even Scott is a big guy for you."
>>
>>83178001
It also helps that the final fight is incredibly personal and throws that all away to boil down to

>I don't care. He killed my mom.

I'm not sure if some people will disagree, but I think it works better than them beating each other half to death of political/ideological differences. It also helps that, for all the that the final fight was orchestrated into happening by Zemo, it's still Iron Man and Cap's willingness to fight that makes it happen. They're not being tricked in the end, there's no subterfuge at this point. Tony just really wants to wreck Bucky. It's a better spin on the usual cliche of

>heroes have opposing views
>villain tricks them into fighting by playing off them
>heroes figure it out and team up to stop the villain
>all those previous differences just get swept aside
>roll credits

In the end, Tony and Steve still haven't resolved their differences, but their friendship is also not irrecoverably broken either. They know they can't remain on the same side of the law anymore, and their different opinions still hold (that being the point of Cap's letter and Rhodey's talk about not regretting anything). It just feels like a better spin on the tired old story of Heroes fighting.
>>
File: images.png (6KB, 324x155px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 324x155px
>>83130596
The Animus...
Thread posts: 295
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.