[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last good X-Book and why was it this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: All-New_X-Factor_Vol_1_20.jpg (345KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
All-New_X-Factor_Vol_1_20.jpg
345KB, 900x1366px
What was the last good X-Book and why was it this?
>>
File: X-Factor_Vol_3_1.jpg (65KB, 399x595px) Image search: [Google]
X-Factor_Vol_3_1.jpg
65KB, 399x595px
Right title, wrong volume
>>
I recently started it from the beginning. I'm only on issue 11 tho. Really enjoying it so far and long runs that keep a writer the entire time especially in modern times get me hard

I did technically read a few issues when I read second coming
>>
>>83114710
There were a few X books that came out long after that started that were good.
>>
>>83114710
I'm not denying that it was good. Im just saying the last good X-book before everything went to shit was All New X-Factor.
>>
>>83114672
>and why was it this
because mainline was complete shit with Bendis in charge and Secret Wars and the Fox feud gave them a good opportunity to discontinue most of the side X-books (ie, the books that are usually worth a damn).

I'm still barely over losing this book. I felt like PAD had regained his footing that he slowly lost towards the end of the previous volume. Also I liked Di Giandomenicos artstyle. His paneling was good, too.
It was a nice change of pace from the previous volume having subpar art for a lot of the run.
>>
I read a bit of post AvX Uncanny X Men and it sucked.

Read the first 2 issues of all New Bagley X men and forgot about it
>>
>>83115088
>There were a few X books that came out long after that started that were good.
People like to exaggerate this.
About half the line if not more, was good between New X-Men and Schism.
You usually had a pretty clean divide between mediocre to bad main-line titles and just about everything besides that being good.
>>
While I liked nearly everything about PAD's X-Factor run, Danger's sudden sexuality seemed very out-of-left-field.
>>
>>83114672
>why was it this?
Based PAD obviously
>>
>>83115755
She gets introduced to the book partially mind-wiped. So I'll assume he knew exactly what he was doing there.
I found his version of Danger to be more entertaining than any previous iteration, so I forgive him.

Also I don't think he would've ignored everything forever. Especially that story from X-Club where she gets a son. That sort of stuff is bread and butter to X-Factor. I think he would've gotten around to it, in time.
Getting cancelled indefinetly wasn't part of his plan though.

...PAD should just go to Image and make "Totally not X-Factor"
>>
>>83114672
The last good X-book is the currently running Uncanny X-men. Barring that, the last good X-books would be SW: E is for Extinction and SW: Inferno.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.