[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, let's settle this. Who was better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Fanservice.png (1MB, 1177x568px) Image search: [Google]
Fanservice.png
1MB, 1177x568px
Ok, let's settle this.
Who was better?
>>
>>83114270
Well, Ant-man had his own movie so he is more developed naturally.

Now if we are talking about their particular scenes/cameos in this year movies? Quickmemes because it didnt rely on shitty quips to be fun.
>>
>>83114270
Quicksliver or spider-man, I liked spider-man fighting Falcon and Bucky but the part where he takes out Ant-man was cringe for me, while Quicksilver scene in the mansion was good his fight with paco lips was trash.

Wonder woman had too little time on screen to do something interesting besides using her shield againts Doomsday lasers.
>>
>>83114491
>the part where he takes out Ant-man was cringe for me

Only because they fucked up the dialog. You're telling me Spider-man doesn't know much about Star Wars because he's 15? What?
You easily could have down a star wars joke there and not written it for shit
>>
>>83114270
what is ww doing in this post?
>>
>>83114270
Do you mean as cameos?
Spider
Ant
Wonder
Silver

WW wins out because she didn't talk as much and costume.

Individually as characters.
It's kind of unfair because Scott had his own movie. BUT...
Spider
Ant
Silver
WW

Spider wins because they did a great job of putting his motivation into such a small amount of time

Silver isn't last because he had some kind of motivation.
>>
Loved antman in civil war his scenes were great when he was in ironmans suit and the giant man scene were fantastic marvels good at writing for minor characters.
>>
>>83114270
I'm a DC fag and I love Wonder Woman, but even I have to admit that Quicksilver was the greatest show-stealer of all time. Probably one of the greatest scenes in all of capeshit.
>>
>>83114270
Cameos? QS, dude's clearly the best, WW and Spidey is fine but Ant is fucking suck, Giant man part was goat though.
>>
ANTS > Spiderling > NEETsilver > Bag of Bones
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.