[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could a bunch of future sentinels take on movie apoc?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Future_Sentinel_01.jpg (200KB, 940x528px) Image search: [Google]
Future_Sentinel_01.jpg
200KB, 940x528px
Could a bunch of future sentinels take on movie apoc?
>>
>>83106898

I doubt it. He could basically disintegrate them with a thought, it seems like anything non-organic is fair game for his powers.
>>
>>83106917
I know, but given a big enough number of them couldn't they just adapt?
>>
>>83106939

The dude disintegrated an entire city and used the dust to create a gigantic Stargate-esque techno-pyramid with a thought.

I don't think Sentinels would be a problem. It seemed like his only weakness was a mental attack, and even that took JEANNNNNN going full Phoenix to take him down.
>>
>>83106898
nope.
>>
>>83106898
Wouldn't they have needed to kill him in the DOFP timeline? Or did the mutants defeat him before they existed?
>>
>>83108372
He never awoke there.

>>83106917
I wonder why he became a tank in the last fight and stopped attacking. He was too OP but then he starts being full defensive mode and stops the offensive, at no point he seems to want to damage the x-men. Other than throwing back Scott a few meters.

They should have some disposable X-men they could kill in the last battle.

Im glad at least it took the actual Phoenix to defeat him.

I hope he returns. Maybe he left something inside Charles. Even then, can he be killed? Apocalypse was that blue glowing energy, at no point we see his physical body. If you kill the physical body, does the blue energy die too?
>>
>>83108372

He was never awaakened in the previous timeline. but after fucking the timeline he got ressurected from the butterfly effect
>>
>>83108553

>I wonder why he became a tank in the last fight and stopped attacking.

He was dealing with Charles at the time, I assume he turtled up at the end so he could deal with their mind battle and would go back to deal with the rest after he was done.

>They should have some disposable X-men they could kill in the last battle.

RIP In Peace Angel.

>Even then, can he be killed? Apocalypse was that blue glowing energy, at no point we see his physical body. If you kill the physical body, does the blue energy die too?

Remember that Jean going full Phoenix was in both the physical and mental fights. She disintegrated him in both worlds, he's dead.

Man, that shot of Jean basically going Super Sayien with the flaming Phoenix image around her was so fucking good. Singer really knows how to craft an image or a sequence.
>>
Why they made apocalypse into Ivan Ooze?
>>
>>83108752
Oh well, fuck it. I liked mexican Apocalypse. Would love to see him return somehow.
>>
>>83108923

He's not, he's basically a Goa'uld from Stargate with mutie powers.

>>83108956

I liked him too. It's a bizarre performance but Isaac pulled it off.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
>>83108923
I guess the all blue color makes him look weird.

He looks after all like the comic book version. Lips, weird thing going on over his head, cable on arms, big A on his belt.

Im pretty sure if they made him gray it would have looked better. Kinda weird they went all out with the design itself but picked up the wrong colors.
>>
File: bhkxjr0y.jpg (485KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bhkxjr0y.jpg
485KB, 1920x1080px
>>83109056
I made a shitty ps. Its the fucking comic book one if you paint it gray.
>>
>>83108553
That's a legit question.
Some people say that he transferred to Psylocke
>>
>>83109201
looks actually better. ehhhhh Fox, don't be afraid of the X-Men
>>
>>83110427
Well, I might be reading too much into it but she was unconscious. Then she was completely fine and left.

I really hope they bring him back and put some scenes of him interacting with Essex.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.