[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: eustace bagge.jpg (13KB, 306x293px) Image search: [Google]
eustace bagge.jpg
13KB, 306x293px
What was his problem?
>>
>>83095397
He just wouldn't get out of that chair.
>>
>>83095397
had a shitty family life growing up and grew up to be a bitter old man

no idea how he and Muriel hooked up
>>
>>83095397
He has a condition.
>>
>>83095397
The stupid dog. he made him look bad.
>>
He has a small penis and low sperm count and is unable to satisfy Muriel, also why they don't have any kids
>>
>>83095397

A silly question. Old people are like that.
>>
>>83095397
His mom was abusive and his brother got all the affection.
>>
File: 1463994882832 (2).png (138KB, 458x369px) Image search: [Google]
1463994882832 (2).png
138KB, 458x369px
>>83095397
He was a scottsman with a pink dog.
>>
>>83095397
The foolish and rather uneducated canine of the colloquy fieldmaster's possession would often tarnish his reputation and self perceived vision that wasn't optimistic to begin with.
>>
>>83095397
His wife loved their dog more than him.
>>
He loved his wife more than anything, despite the fact that she was barren and couldn't have kids, until, in her old age, she got a dog as a substitute for the children they never had. Slowly, she began going more senile, and Eustace, unable to face reality or confront the idea that he might outlive Muriel, sees Courage as its catalyst rather than his wife's age.
>>
>>83095446
Because Muriel is pure and saw a good side of him
>>
>>83097761
I can now see Eustace in OP's picture sitting on his chair with arms crossed as a muscular black man has sex with Muriel in their living room.

No sir, Not getting out of this chair!
>>
>>83101800
>Pure
>More macaroni
>>
I think hes a pretty sympathetic character really hes just so consumed by hate, self loathing and his lack of self esteem. I think anyone whos gone through alot of misfortune in their life can easily become a Eustace, its just another way of reflecting pain through hatred which society isnt exactly understand or sympathetic too.
>>
That darm dog
>>
>>83102545
Little boy needs a hat.
>>
>>83095397
His mom treated him like shit growing up.
>>
>>83097463
>>
>>83106846
His brother did too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.