[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this costume allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1463970603045.jpg (206KB, 817x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1463970603045.jpg
206KB, 817x1222px
Why was this costume allowed?
>>
>>83065335
looks fine to me
>>
>>83065335
Looks kind of weird. I feel bad for him; he seems uncomfortable in that pic.
>>
If you changed the helmet to one of the others this would still be tolerable, really. Maybe he loos a little too slender in it but the helmet is the main issue.
>>
>>83065335
>I came here to fuck bitches
>>
>>83065335
Because it looked fine in motion on the big screen, even if it does look a little silly in behind the scenes stills like this.
>>
>>83065335
>What the fuck is her problem?
>What did s/he mean by this?
>What emotion does this face convey?
>Why is she so perfect?
>Find a flaw you can't
>Is s/he right?
>What went wrong/right?
>Why was this allowed?

How come the majority /co/ speaks like this?
>>
>>83065335
Because Coulson was fanboy if the propaganda-led Captain America.
>>
>>83065560
This is all common 4chan lingo, newfriend.
>>
File: Huuh.jpg (13KB, 480x270px)
Huuh.jpg
13KB, 480x270px
>>83065606
>This is all common 4chan lingo, newfriend.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>83065560
>Why doesn't he understand memes?
>>
>>83065560
>>83065606
Its all a fuckin meme, and man is it getting tiring.
>>
>>83065661
Memes? Why was this allowed?
>>
>>83065538

>Because it looked fine in motion on the big screen

No, it really doesn't lol.
>>
>>83065560
But seriously, the way people constantly use these templates for threads are kinda gay, because it's almost exclusively click bait and will always get responses. There's something about these eight (or more) questions that triggers my autism like an parent who just stole his kid's pixie sticks.
>>
>>83065538
No, it really didn't.

A friend and I rewatched this a week or two ago, we kept commenting on how well this and that was done, but every time poor Captain America came on screen in that suit we would both shout "noooo! why are you wearing that?!"

It is just awful. BUT! If you look at the pic that shows all his outfits from the movies, it's clear it is a riff off of the original USO version, which Coulson mentions, so I suppose it makes sense.

But blech.
>>
>>83065335
Looks fine, just give it a tight cowl the same material as the rest of the suit, with physical wings on the sides.
>>
>>83065335
The only things I'd change is that I'd expose his ears and add little wings to the sides of his head. Yes, I'd go all fucking out.
>>
>>83065335
>>83065360
I always thought it looked stupid. Wish they had gone for the open mask one where it only covers his lower head
>>
>>83065335
They were experimenting, cut them some slack. It's meant to follow the comics but seeing how retarded it looked then they changed it to make it more realistic. Which we have seen was a good choice. People make mistakes, deal with it.
>>
>>83065687
Yes Anon, everything's a meme.
>>
>>83065560
>How come the majority /co/ speaks like this?
Well /co/, what did He mean by this?
>>
>>83065560
All of those originate form either /a/ or /tv/ shitposting and crossboarders spread that shit around.
>>
the helmet is too tight around the face so it accents the cheeks making him look like a squirrel. The suit was fine but the helmet was the main fault
>>
Winter Soldier outfit was best. Hell they should've kept him in how WWII outfit. Bright colors don't really mesh well on screen. They should ditch the helmet, or at least make it an actual helmet instead a helmask.
>>
It's the helmet. If they'd given the helmet chinstraps and made the neck area less cowl like it wouldn't have looked bad at all.

It looks like a patriotic condom without those changes.
>>
Kinda wished they kept the red lines on the waist from this outfit onto the other suits instead of that weird strap shit that looks weird. Besides that, this is the worst of the suits.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.