[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know these vs battles has been done to death, but who wins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: I'msosorry.png (515KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
I'msosorry.png
515KB, 750x421px
I know these vs battles has been done to death, but who wins lol? Mind you that both of these characters cant die.
>>
The Mask is absolutely more powerful.
>>
>>83033497
>but who wins lol?
UNDERAGE
>>
File: lol.jpg (41KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
41KB, 600x468px
>>83034590

blame /wooo/ crossposting
>>
>>83033497
>lol
>>
Mfw people think deadpool could actually stack up to the mask
>>
>>83033497
>can't die
>Big Head drops him in the sun
>dead

WELL GEE WHIZ THAT SURE WAS HARD
>>
>>83033497
I haven't seen the mask since I was kid
What was his power besides cliche cartoon antics?
>>
>>83034908
Actually immortal so long as he doesn't take it off. Reality warper. Toonforce powers.
>>
>>83034908

Toon Force. He's absolutely unbeatable unless he gets a cold.
>>
>>83034908
Read the comic.

He's literally immortal.
>>
>>83033497
He was actually defeated by a guy just being too srtonk, and capable of tanking all the mask could ditch out. Walter was his name i think.
And deadpool can tank him so yeah, he could won. He is stubborn enough to do that.
>>
>>83033497
If I took off that mask, would he die?
>>
>>83033497
Big Head would probably win, because either he disintegrates Deadpool, or consumes Deadpool.
>>
>>83035078
He couldn't beat Walter because he's the ultimate straight man. He couldn't beat Wade because they'd both too busy laughing making dumb jokes to actually fight.
>>
File: lobo partying.jpg (118KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
lobo partying.jpg
118KB, 600x760px
>>83034908
>What was his power besides cliche cartoon antics?

god level reality warping, which makes him functionally immortal.

The only way to beat him is to get him to take off the mask. That's it. Lobo couldn't remove it with brute force, he had to use Shame Grenade to make the wearer cry the mask off.

The trick is, of course, is that it isn't you wearing the Mask. It's the Mask wearing you. Most people take it off when, on the last verge of their sanity, grasp the carnage that they have been doing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.