[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teen Titans Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

How would you do it?
>>
>>83014604
>Never die
>>
>>83014604
How about we make an original move rather than copying decades old concepts and characters from comic books?
>>
Is there any word about that Teen Titans show on TNT?
>>
>>83014878

Nice try faggotron. They make original movies all the time
>>
>>83014975
And?
>>
>>83014604
>east coast Titans
>dick
>kori
>cyborg
>beast boy
>raven
>team is already established
>because of LA, there is a big celebrity culture around them
>dick is disillusioned with Hollywood and longs to be back in New York with Bruce
>the rest of the team seems okay with their celebrity status
>lots of cameos by real life celebrities
>team faces even more public scrutiny when Terra shows up
>the team decides to accept her
>robin and beast boy doesn't trust her
>villain is Dr. Light
>at the end Terra proves her loyalty
>team celebrates
>end credit is Terra reporting to Darkseid
>>
>>83015605
>villain is Dr. Light
You know what time it is?
>>
>>83015605
>Terra reporting to Darkseid
>>
A slightly less anime-ish interpretation of the cartoon because that's literally what people have been wanting from superhero movies for years.
>>
>>83016224
Shit, I meant Deathstroke.
>>
>>83014604
Directed by Victor Salva and Brian Singer.

Lots of topless young boys and girls being basically props.
>>
>>83014604
I'd probably go with the lineup used in the show. However if we're trying to fit it into the DC cinematic universe, considering how long Batman's been around Nightwing would probably be more appropriate than Robin. And since Cyborg's already going to be part of the Justice League, put Blue Beetle in his spot. Maybe still have Cyborg make appearances and join in to help like a mentor-figure or link to the Justice League.

For villains, I think using the Hive would make a good counterpoints for each individual member to go up against. Have there be 5 members for the 5 Titans. Jinx vs Raven, Beast Boy vs Mammoth, Gizmo vs Blue Beetle. She's not a member of Hive, but drop some hints that Slade's involved and I think Rose Wilson could be used as a counterpoint to Nightwing. Not sure about a character for Starfire, besides Blackfire but it doesn't feel right for this team. Slade and/or Brother Blood could be like the bigger bad that all 5 would work together to take down after their individual fights.
>>
>>83014604
I wouldn't.
>>
>>83014604
>Teen Titans aren't dark. I mean, they'll never get raped in prison.
>That could happen in my movie.
>>
File: Teen Titans18.jpg (127KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
Teen Titans18.jpg
127KB, 600x580px
>>83014604
Not with that fucking cast of characters, that's for damned sure.
>>
>>83014895
Dropped
>>
>>83015605
>back in NY with Bruce
how can you fuck up this bad?
>>
>>83017303
If DC had any balls this would have been the New 52 Teen Titans lineup.

No Balls.
>>
File: 1459923873089.gif (464KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1459923873089.gif
464KB, 500x350px
>>83014604
Is this a play on the fucking Lost Boys poster,maybe i am crazy.
>>
File: New Titans 114.jpg (381KB, 1042x1600px) Image search: [Google]
New Titans 114.jpg
381KB, 1042x1600px
>>83017246
>having rape in the teen titan movie
Sounds pretty faifthful 2bh.
>>
>>83018165
>>83018385
No you're not crazy, in fact it's from a month of variant covers based on movie posters.
>>
Make it a horror movie, with the titans as the monsters.
>>
File: Justice League07.jpg (97KB, 822x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Justice League07.jpg
97KB, 822x1112px
>>83018180
Starting Cyborg off in the JL did a disservice to the character, the JL and the Titans. Surely they could have picked a different black hero to fill that quota that isn't an integral part of the beginnings of another team. God knows Johns wouldn't accept John Stewart taking Hal's place.
>>
>>83014604
You don't
>>
>>83014604

With some character death.
>>
Spend most of my time fighting the higher ups to allow Titans tower to keep its shape
>>
>>83028601
What was that building before the Titans moved in?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.