[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Geoff Johns in charge of DCEU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (36KB, 233x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 233x270px
Serious question here, /co/. Not trying to be mean or anything.
But why is everyone excited about Geoff Johns taking over the DCEU? Why are they treating Johns like the next Christ figure?
I mean, his Justice League run was the worst run of the team ever (full of unsolved plotlines and boring stories). His big events like Trinity of Sin and Darkseid War were terrible (and full of terrible DONUT OCs like Pandora and Grail). He turned Billy Batson into a tryhard jerk that bullies people. He had Superman destroy an entire world!!! (and entire world!!!) that's almost as bad as neck-snapping. Not to mention that Geoff Johns hates Batman and his villains. He made him in incompetent idiot in Earth One that needed Gordon to teach him "how to detective" and got almost got killed by the penguin (and had to have Alfred murder him). He also hates Batman's villains and is jealous that they are more popular than his favorite D-list badguys (he hates Mr Freeze for being more popular than Captain Cold). He even made the Riddler edgy and boring in Earth One. Even his older works are bad. Green Lantern ruined the series and made space cops into boring raimbow warriors that worship dull rainbow gods (also bug parallax was dumb). Sinestro Wars was a michael bay movie. His Wally Flash was full of him jerking off to Barry because MUH NOSTALGHIA. And even ignoring all that, Johns was still put in charge of helping Green Lantern movie and BvS:DoJ and this movies still turned out like shit.
So why is everyone freaking out and calling Geoff Johns the next "Capekino?"?
>>
Desperation.
>>
>>82959745
because the people that like him only watch tv shows like Flash
>>
>>82959810
But even the Flash show isn't that perfect. Heck, Season 2 isn't as good as Season 1. I mean yeah it's better than MoS, but even that's not saying much.
>>
Because you have no idea how low my expectations are for these movies.
>>
>>82959867
>implying they care

as long as it has "comicbook references" they can giggle to and feel superior for getting them they don't care
>>
>>82959867
I don't think Johns is as involved with Season 2. Grant Gustin said something along those lines in an interview recently.
>>
When is he going to undo what Lobdell did to Superboy?

I don't even mind his version of Kon now that I know how much worse he can get.
>>
Because we read his comics and you don't?

I'll give you that you seem to have read plot summaries, hear-say on /co/, and maybe one or two of the New 52 events.

Also I love how some people think examining a naive, younger Bruce = hating Batman.
>>
I like his comics. That's literally the only reason I need to be excited. It's not like he's going to be any worse than Snyder.
>>
>>82959896
I don't care about "comic book references." I'd rather see comic book concepts get adapted. They kind of dropped the ball on that with setting up the Rogues. I watch the show because I love campy fun. Loved Batman 66. Loved the (supervillain episodes) of the Flash 90's show. I like cheese.
>>
>>82959943
because Darkseid War is the Citizen Kane of comics, amirite? *rolls eyes*

Max Landis would have been a better fit than Geoff Johns.
>>
Green Lantern Run
Aquaman
JSA
Batman Earth One
Shazam backups

All pretty good stuff man. I like John's comics. That said I wish he would just keep doing comics instead, I don't give a fuck about movies, and DC is going to feel pretty strange without a Johns monthly.
>>
>>82959943
>implying Earth One Batman isn't a literal parody

He uses it to make fun of every aspect of Batman

>Bruce deserved to get his parents killed
>gadgets are stupid and don't work
>everyone laughs at him putting logos on stuff
>no one takes him seriously
>can't do even basic things
>too stupid to realize not to step on evidence
>etc.

For a board that claims that Snyder hates Superman because of his portrayal in the movies it's outstanding how they don't say the same for Johns and Batman.

Especially considering the majority of the people that defend Johns' Batman are people that dislike Batman and don't read his stuff and can only say "lol because he is not Batgod" ignoring that there isn't a single book where Batman is "batgod"
>>
>>82959745
>I don't even mind his version of Kon now that I know how much worse he ca

There's 3 groups:

People that simple hates Snyder, Johnsfags, and CWfags.

Is no secret than Johns is so egocentric we are getting just his versions of the characters is a shame, Fuck him.
>>
>>82960012
>*rolls eyes*
>Max Landis would have been a better fit

You need to work on your subtlety my friend.
>>
File: Teen Titans (2003-2011) 023-018.jpg (755KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Teen Titans (2003-2011) 023-018.jpg
755KB, 1988x3056px
>>82959745
I don't think there is a single well written comic book by Geoff Johns. He's just DC's Bendis. He talks about legacy and preserving DC history when ALL he has done is make up his own shit and make it the new canon. I've hated this hack since at least Green Lantern: Rebirth.

>omg le based Johns!!1
>>
File: 1452182389679.gif (1MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452182389679.gif
1MB, 355x200px
>>82960048
>He's just DC's Bendis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigga, do you even know who you're talking about? He's the master of Marvel, the king of comics, the future Editor-in-Chief. He has 2 shows based on his creations, Powers and Jessica Jones, and someday Mile Morales will be the next Spider-man in movies or TV.

Sorry mate, but Bendis is the King of Marvel. Those on Team Bendis will guard any and all storylines created by Bendis, or expand on it. I mean look at this shit >>77869998

Once he finally runs Marvel, we will enter an era of Bendis continuity. As long as there's a franchise with a movie or TV show, it won't be safe from Bendis Continuity.

He's the future Editor-in-Chief of Marvel, and the other writers at Marvel know it. The ones that aren't with him are off doing Star Wars.
>>
>>82960023
All of those are either shit or mediocre.

Hell, his nu52 revamp of the character is the worst iteration of the character. Billy Batson is now an edgy tryhard that threatens people and belittles others.

I see why they called him Shazam and not Captain Marvel though. He sure as jeeze isn't as fun or inspirational as the old kid use to be.
>>
>>82960048
He raped Parallax so bad.
>>
File: 1356919249937.jpg (14KB, 468x285px) Image search: [Google]
1356919249937.jpg
14KB, 468x285px
>>82960152
>52 and JSA

>Mediocre or shit
>>
>>82960048
His JSA was really good. Probably the best thing he has done. But yes they guy is simplistic, doesnt respect other writers. He is really egocentric and wants his FanFic to the the definitive DC canon.
>>
Because he's correctly diagnosed the problem and none of your critiques are relevant because his role will be akin to editor, not writer. My hope is that he basically acts as a filter for Snyder's bullshit.
>>
>>82960186
52 wasnt him alone
>>82960152
His Billy is terrible, but that's not the worst part, the worst part is:

Getting rid of all elements of the characters
Blocking other writters for 4 years so no one touches HIS version of the character, then get bored and get most of the shit he introduced (he got rid of most of the Magic universe) so why even bother changing shit?
>>
>>82960152
Look, I'm not saying you're wrong, but buzzwords DO make you sound like an idiot.
>>
>>82960213
>My hope is that he basically acts as a filter for Snyder's bullshit.

Snyder bs >>> Johns bs
>>
>>82960251
At what level of fandom does NOT MUH start sounding like an objective critique.
I prefer classic Billy as well, but that doesn't mean that the story in itself wasn't good.
>>
>>82959745
>I mean, his Justice League run was the worst run of the team ever

You're just a flat-out dumbass.
>>
>>82960251
it's ao amazing how quickly bored geoff johns gets on his own storylines/ideas and abandons them so easily

is he mental or something? does he even like writing comics anymore? does he even care?
>>
>>82960288
That is just not fucking true. John's bullshit isn't bullshit, it's filler. Snyder's bullshit is indigestible.
>>
>>82960152
>New 52 Billy
>Edgy tryhard
Way to show you didn't read the comic at all
>>
>>82960330
He probably is fatigued. Rebirth is his last story for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>82960325
>At what level of fandom does NOT MUH start sounding like an objective critique.

Well, according to DC when Superman fans and Wally fans do it considering they are being reintroduced from pre-flashpoint.
>>
>>82960391
Oh, well, lucky me.
>>
>>82960012
>*rolls eyes*
get out
>>
>>82960330
Maybe so but at least he sounds like the guy you want pitching ideas instead of the suits.
>>
>>82960327
So you liked Superman and Wonder Woman's shitty boring romance? Or the Flash jobbing every chance he got? Or Grail and Pandora? Or David Graves? Or edgy Billy Batson? Or how it stopped being a JL book and became the Lex book?
>>
>>82960330
>is he mental or something?
>>82960325
>I prefer classic Billy as well, but that doesn't mean that the story in itself wasn't good.
And that''s why it should had been Earth 1: shazam

Instead of crushing the rock of eternity, the gods, the lords of chaos and order, Shazam as a character, Billy's story, Sivana, turning Billy minto the wizard for the sake of it. Etc.

The problem people had with that is that is not an alternative take on the character, is that pretty much everything was like turning Superman into a martian. Sure he is an alien, but if you get rid of Krypton is not the same gy even if the custume is similar.
Johns wasnt writting a comic, it was a movie play. A decent, fun story, but that didnt need to be the new canon (and was already retconned.

>>82960330
>is he mental or something
He isnt an adult, he gets bored of toys and pet characters
>>
>>82960354
Like what?
>>
>>82960447
Don't forget how he tried to push Captain Cold in the JL book too because everyone has to like him.
He was also behind turning Mr. Freeze into a crazy guy with an imaginary wife.
>>
I'm worried that he may not get film. He's been involved in the previous DC movies and I haven't felt like we gained anything from it.
>>
>>82960424
This.
Johns is a fan at least. Snyder thinks he's smarter than the material, hilarious as it sounds.
Meantime, fuck these crazy ass verifications. You'll never break me into giving you money, moot.
>>
>>82960213
>My hope is that he basically acts as a filter for Snyder's bullshit.
He won't be. He was brought on to help Green Lantern and Batman v Superman and those movies still sucked because he had no power. Johns is also a Yes-Man to people in higher powers and never.

Nothing is going to change. Snyder still has control over the JL.
>>
>>82960454
See, that kind of complaint will never sway me because you're ultimately upset about continuity, which is a loser's game, and fucking publishing decisions.
Just read the stories goddamn.
>>
>>82960479
I mean, this is ultimately subjective taste, but Sucker Punch (and BvS for that matter) is way worse than Justice League.
>>
>>82960454
Curse of Shazam was so obvious movie bait material.
>>
>>82960535
Then what does this news of his increased authority mean then? Pure bullshit to placate fans? From his comments here and regarding Rebirth, his complaints are the same as ours, so if he's not actually trying to correct against it, then he's a gay reptilian.
>>
>>82960561
>Just read the stories goddamn.

HE
BLOCKED
OTHER
WRITERS

There's no other stories
>>82960592
No.
BvS is 10 times better than the mess Darkseid war is
>>
>>82960561
>continuity doesn't matter
Yeah, that's why the MCU is such a failure. Everyone hates continuity more than Hitler!!!! :^D. Seriously, go back to sucking Snyder's dick, DC Bendis.
Even Tom Kings knows more than you.
>>
>>82960627
>his complaints are the same as ours

His complaints are irrelevant when he was the one behind flashpoint, when he and lee were the ones that created the status quo of new52.

His complaints are empty PR stunts. Johns lies. Johns always lies.
>>
>>82960637
Yeah, because continuity's a loser's game even if you don't play it. This only makes this news better. I want him to block Snyder. Chill out.
As for BvSvDW, I can't disagree. You think bloody diarrhea is more alarming than bloody vomit, I think the opposite.
>>
File: Dawn of JUST.png (288KB, 539x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn of JUST.png
288KB, 539x300px
>>82959761
First post best post.

Personally I seriously doubt Johns will do anything of note. Every other year we get some announcement that he's got some new, higher up position at WB.

And what do we have to show for it? Without question the single worst animated period for DC comics since fucking Superfriends and an absolute joke of "cinematic universe". Even The Flash this season has had a huge drop in quality so they can't even claim they've got good TV shows at this point.

Johns ain't shit, this means nothing.
>>
>>82960627
>Pure bullshit to placate fans?
Yes. They are lying to make it seem like the studio isn't on fire. So they distract you with Geoff Johns. No movie studio wants to comic book writers in charge. Even Disney kicked Ike out of the Marvel Film house. This is just WB jiggling keys in front of your eyes to distract you.
>>
>>82959761
>>82960740
>DC BENDIS! DC BENDIS! DC BENDIS! DC BENDIS! DC BENDIS! DC BENDIS! DC BENDIS!
>>
>>82960665
Maybe when you've been through a few more reboots you'll understand what I'm saying, newfag.
>>
>>82960697
As I recall, he was against New 52 and I suspect going along with it crushed his spirit.
>>
>>82960753
Hey I never said he was bad at writing comics.

I mean most of his stuff since the New 52 was pretty eh, but I think he's still talented there.

I just really doubt a bunch of suits are going to give a fuck about what he says given all he ever did was be Richard Donner's assistant then write comics for 20 years.
>>
>>82960031
>Bruce deserved to get his parents killed
Man you must just hate little kids

>ignoring that there isn't a single book where Batman is "batgod"
Ah right, nice bait
>>
>>82960753
>ignore all the posts with actual criticism
>LOL FAGS DON'T HAVE ANY ARGUMENT! JUST HATERS XD

Why do Johnsfag always do this?
>>
>>82960745
I doubt it. BvS underperformed and there's a real fear it will kill the DCCU. They have to be course correcting somehow.
>>
>>82960788
>>ignoring that there isn't a single book where Batman is "batgod"

Please point me to a current book where Batman is Batgod.
>>
>>82960797
>>82960812
Because some butthurt DC hater loves to start these threads, butthurt DC hater :^)
>>
>>82960781
>he was against New 52
No he wasnt, he was against new52 affecting HIS comics.

He was so against that he literally sit down with Lee to reshape the universe, The guy has never had integrity.
>>
>>82960819
Scott Snyder's been really fucking lazy ever since Court of Owls. Without proper plotting and legwork on Bruce's part, it always comes off as Morrison-lite "destiny" that Batman always wins.
Fuck Scott Snyder. Fuck Zack Snyder. Fuck the Snyders everywhere.
>>
>>82960637
>There's no other stories
wut. Geoff Johns didn't make those stories disappear physically, even so they're reintroducing the Multiverse again making everything canon.
>>
>>82960152
>All of those are either shit or mediocre.

poor bait
>>
>>82960823
I love the DCU, you fucking consolefag. I don't even talk about Marvel because I don't give a shit.
I can't wait until you eventually wake up from being a marketing cuck.
>>
File: smos-057.jpg (89KB, 1198x324px) Image search: [Google]
smos-057.jpg
89KB, 1198x324px
>BvS underperforms
>the DCCU goes on
>haters cry like bitches and make anti-DC threads
Oh Luthor, you always manage to win in the end.

>>82960854
Don't forget to hate these creators too!
Snyder, Ian
Snyder, Jack
Snyder, Jason
Snyder, John K. III
Snyder, Jon Bradley
Snyder, Marcia
Snyder, Michael - 'Mike'
Snyder, Midori
Snyder, Ray
Snyder, Robert
Snyder, Robin
Snyder, Robt L.
Snyder, Stephen
Snyder, Will
Snyderman, Marty
Snyders, Frans
>>
>>82960828
How is he lacking integrity writing fiction about a fictional universe?
I can't fucking stand all these consolefags and continuity wanks. You idiots are what's wrong with comics as a community.
>>
File: n7.jpg (38KB, 359x436px) Image search: [Google]
n7.jpg
38KB, 359x436px
>>82960890
>this backpedaling
>>
>>82960854
but he wasn't batgod in those books
he made mistakes constantly, fucked up and needed constant help
the Joker played him no stop in DoF and in Endgame too and even beated him to death
>>
>>82960902
I don't even care. Let's build a wall and ban all the Snyders.
>>
>>82960944
>talks like Trump, who gets money from Marvel
Hmmm... Suspicious.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 625x626px
>>82960932
Oh wow you're a total retard. From what statement did I backpedal?
Actually, nevermind, I don't care.
>>
>>82959745
My god its full of bait.
>>
>>82960981
>I don't care
>75 posts later
Too late, "DC fan."
>>
>>82960974
>thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
File: d0z51jpofjkbb9bkbm3v.jpg (150KB, 800x1214px) Image search: [Google]
d0z51jpofjkbb9bkbm3v.jpg
150KB, 800x1214px
>>82960819
How about the Book where he is literally Batgod?
>>
>>82960912
What are you talking about Johnsfag?

Johns lied prior Flashpoint. He and Lee were behind new52. You can't claim the guy was against something when the fact is he was involved in that something, he has always been a coorporative botch, that's how he got his writer role, his CCO role and now this, He is a Yes man.
>>
>>82961033
>>
File: QWMD4.jpg (27KB, 407x285px) Image search: [Google]
QWMD4.jpg
27KB, 407x285px
>DC fanboy
>becomes one of the best DC writers in the last 20 years
>now is in charge of the DCCU
>/co/ is painfully aware that no matter how much of a fanboy they are, they will never be this talented and rich
>they can only hate on him in a FBI-watched website
>>
>>82961033
His whole contribution to the story was saying "diana, the anto-monitor is changing in your direction, he will attack you".
There's nothing batgod about Batman as metron, if anything is the most useless batman has been in years. Not only Johns doesnt understand MEtron but once again shows that he just dislikes batman.Everyone has been useless anyway.
>>
>>82961033
And did absolutely nothing for several issues and every character shit on him.

Seriously why does Geoff Johns write Batman of he doesn't like him? Oh right! The shekels.
>>
>>82961075
>>becomes one of the best DC writers in the last 20 years

have standards gone down this much?

>Johns better than O'Neil
>Johns better than Dixon
>Johns better than Morrison
>Johns better than Snyder
>Johns better than Azzarello
>Johns better than Rucka
>Johns better than Ennis
>Johns better than Slot
>Johns better than King
>>
>>82961075
>>becomes one of the best DC writers in the last 20 years

What? He was a decent guy that did had one or 2 peaks of creativity, but that was 8 years ago, he never rised to the level of people like Kelly or Waid.
>>
>>82961075
>becomes one of the best DC writers in the last 20 years
Yeah, Darkseid War and Trinity of Sino are Capekino.
Move over, Morrison!
>>
>>82961151
The Batman movie gig alone is more that what he could make in a year as a comic writer.

>>82961154
>>Johns better than O'Neil
>>Johns better than Dixon
>>Johns better than Morrison
>>Johns better than Snyder
>>Johns better than Azzarello
>>Johns better than Rucka
>>Johns better than Ennis
>>Johns better than Slot
>>Johns better than King

According to Johnsfags Johns is Better than Gaiman and Sandman is shit.
>>
>>82961154
>>82961201
>>82961210
>someone makes a "you're just jealous" shit argument
>autists take it seriously
/co/ please
>>
It's too late for this DC Cinematic universe. It's lore is completely RUINED no thanks to Snyder. Geoff can't save it either. Warner Bros best bet is to somehow do a reboot. Look at Sony's Amazing Spiderman. Only two movies and they had to reboot it.
>>
>>82961279
This thread has lowered my opinion of /co/ more than the waifufags.
>>
>>82961279
Those 3 replies are about Johns being anything more than a decent writer (and he was).
for some reason Johnsfags actually believe he is one of the greatest writers ever.
>>
File: 1434020798284.jpg (14KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1434020798284.jpg
14KB, 255x255px
>>82959745

Stan lee pls go
>>
>>82961364
Hold on motherfucker if Stan the Man Lee is in this thread he can troll all he wants.
>>
>>82961154
He is better than Azz Dixon Ennis and Rucka
>>
>>82960152

i swear, most you faggots dont read comics or really are marvel shills.
>>
>>82961396

any minute now... and he should be gone.
>>
>>82961433
Real question: does anyone think anybody on 4chan is being paid to express their shitty opinions? I doubt even /pol/ gets actual shills
>>
>>82960152

jesus christ, what do you consider good books? i bet you fucking read squirrel girl dont you, you son of a bitch.
>>
>>82961497
maybe not here, i know for sure marvel/disney shills post on another big site
>>
>>82961514
Johns is CASUAL FRIENDLY, the whole point of the guy is that he is reasy to read and popular.
>>
>>82961433
literally another meme answer Johnfags use

it's either

>you don't read comics
>lol marvel shill
>lol batfag

they can't engage in any kind of discussion or argument
>>
>>82961497
No, an echochamber needs no shills, you pay shills to shill on places without comic boards.
>>
>>82961563
If true, I don't know why they're wasting their money trying to change peoples' opinions on the internet.
Before you say "because it works, look at how big the MCU is", our experiment needs a robust competitor and not the rotting dog corpse that is the DCCU.
>>
>>82961612
You forgot "dc bendis dc bendis dc bendis".
>>
>>82960762
>>
>>82961745
>>
>>82961761
>>
>>82961781
>>
File: Pre-Crisis DC Universe (1994).png (226KB, 1710x2541px) Image search: [Google]
Pre-Crisis DC Universe (1994).png
226KB, 1710x2541px
>>82961792
>>
>>82961810
>>
File: Top 10 Pre-Crisis Faves (1994).png (185KB, 1708x2222px) Image search: [Google]
Top 10 Pre-Crisis Faves (1994).png
185KB, 1708x2222px
>>82961823
>>
>>82959881
lower than a guy playin limbo and he's really good at it!
>>
>>82959964
watch Gotham, its the best at adapting superhero concepts onto the silver screen
>>
>>82960031
but Johns made Batman a LITERAL batgod
>>
>>82961151
Batman saved a lot of people from his chair. He also tortured Joe Chill. I mean what does Zeus do most of the time as a god? Jack shit.
>>
>>82964180
>Batman saved a lot of people from his chair.
Tomasi did that
And you know what would Bruce do with the powers od a god? Try to save the planet. Try to fix the universe, etc. No one in his right mind can say that Batman as metron has been Decent, not even good, but decent.
>>
>>82964263
but he has been hilarious. And idk what you are talking about in reference to Tomasi, he is a shit writer, and Darkseid War is a Johns book. And its not like Batman has that kind of power, he has the power to know everything and float in a chair. And I guess the power to teleport Joe Chill places. But he definitely doesn't have universe fixing powers at the moment, and even if he did, he has to worry about the CSA and Sex Luthor and Metron and Grail and Steve Trevor and fucking everyone.
>>
>>82964339
>but he has been hilarious
No he hasn't.
John's Batman has been terrible. His Metron is terrible. Everything fourth world he touched has been shit.
>>
>>82964339
>And idk what you are talking about in reference to Tomasi, he is a shit writer, and Darkseid War is a Johns book
You are such an autistic Johnsfag that it hurts.
Tomasi is the one who wrote the Batmam tie-in with Batman actually doing shit with his chair (boring shit to be fair). Johns didnt do shit with him except float around.
Please kill any retarded offspring that share your degenerate DNA and then kill yourself.
>>
>>82964131
I do. I love that too.
>>
HE'S BACK
>>
>He turned Billy Batson into a tryhard jerk that bullies people.
Do you read like 1/6 of the book and quit ?
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.