[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whomp!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

A Ronnie-Like creature is most notably defined by its total social negation. It assumes that any action made towards it is misplaced at best and antagonistic at worst. It is a delicate plant that must be nurtured incessantly until the fleeting moment of its bloom that quickly withers away. However, this analogy is a bit flawed, as physical stranglement may actually prove more effective than tender care.
>>
>>82951318
pron when?
>>
File: hogandate.jpg (415KB, 900x576px) Image search: [Google]
hogandate.jpg
415KB, 900x576px
>>82951318
>>
>>82951429
Hulking it up I see.
>>
>>82951429
I don't understand you people who make whomp edits, but you're a strange and wonderful phenomenon.
Yeah brother
>>
>>82951429
R U N N I N W I L D
>>
>>82951429
HEY BROTHER WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO THE MOVIES?

No? Oh ok. but I'LL BE BACK IN THE RING THIS SUNDAY
>>
>>82951318
I'm like this. Unless someone clearly states it I have no idea what their interactions with me means. I just can't read social cues at all.
I don't expect anyone's ever flirted with me/asked me out though.
>>
>>82951318
I came here to post this comic and exhibit worry that this man maybe wants to die, and the sheer amount of self-loathing in his comics makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>82951650
SUNDAY! SUNDAY!
and Saturday.
>>
>>82951574
Most of the edits are from me. I wonder how Ronnie feels knowing there is one strange man on the internet making strange edits to his comics.
>>
I think it'd be funnier if he didn't have this shtick in every other comic. Or maybe it'd just be more eimpactful. Either way...
>>
>>82951318
She a cute
Make her a main character
>>
>>82951318
Is this guy me? I'm am starting to worry this guy is me.
>>
>>82951318
>woman asks Ronnie out on date
that lucky bastard
>>
>>82951429
>Step 4: Give up when it comes crashing down and it hurts inside
>>
>>82951318
This happened to me... I fucked her three years later but I mean still, this exact thing happened to me.

"Hey anon I am free this weekend, not really doing anything. Ya know."

"Oh that's too bad, maybe you can check out a book or a movie! I am going to have to study for stuff haha"

"R-Right that is what I meant anon, see you in class"

I was a sperg
>>
File: 1325028181315.jpg (91KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1325028181315.jpg
91KB, 750x600px
>>82951429

This is what it feels like.

That's you.
>>
>>82951768
SUNDAY SUNDAY!... Someday...
>>
>>82952882
They might ask you out too, anon. But you have to bathe and go outside first.
>>
>>82952882
I know, who wouldn't want to hang out with Ronnie?
>>
Is Ronnie trying to cuck mordecai?
>>
>>82951318
This hits too close to home for comfort.

It's just so easy to get used to being the kind of person that doesn't get that sort of interest that it becomes so damn hard to detect it when it's there.

This has even happened to me in the middle of asking someone out. I know.
>>
>>82951318
He sort of already did this strip with the redhaired girl recollection.
It was also a lot less blunt.
>>
Oh boy, it's gonna be an /r9k/ thread.
>>
File: 1458329511572.png (1MB, 660x934px) Image search: [Google]
1458329511572.png
1MB, 660x934px
>>82951683
Shut up anon. I guarantee you they have. I used to feel the same way but, like Ronnie, way later found out that tons of girls had crushes on me and flirted with me. Don't worry though, you can learn cues. I'm diagnosed with autism and taught myself the cues. They're things you can learn and then look for. For example, they'll giggle even when you don't make a joke, touch their hair/face a lot, touch your arm/shoulder to give emphasis to what they say, and stuff like that. They love confidence though so don't put yourself down. I'm sure you're amazing.
>>
>>82952992

That sounds like something Alan Resnick would do.
>>
>>82955961
>tfw your childhood friend had feelings for you but you losed contrad with her 7 years ago.
>>
>>82951318
This one hits way too close to home.
>>
>>82951318
So is Ronnie just a caricature or does Ronnie actually feel this way about himself?
It's hard to tell.
>>
>>82956630
I've had similar stuff happen for sure. Don't worry though. They liked you because they knew you very well. Meaning you're a great guy. You'll find someone else for sure.
>>
>>82956870
an exaggeration of how he feels about himself
>>
File: 1444242552125.jpg (34KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
1444242552125.jpg
34KB, 300x303px
>>82951318
I honestly don't know which is worse: knowing I'm so socially retarded and anxious that I know for certain I'll never go on a date, or knowing that, in the nanoscopically slight change of being with a girl, I'll fuck up badly and will feel like leaving the city.

There are people on /co/ right now who apparently have girlfriends or go on dates very frequently. Hell, some are even married! How does that happen? What in life separates the chads from then anons, and at what point in one's growth? What ever life causes a man to plunge to very bottom of the social totem pole?
>>
>>82952992
That's weird but legitimately creative at the same time.
>>
File: whompexploit.jpg (335KB, 900x576px) Image search: [Google]
whompexploit.jpg
335KB, 900x576px
This looks exploitable.
>>
>Am fat short and beardy
>Introduce friend to Whomp
>He binges on it
>Becomes convinced I am Ronnie Filyaw
>>
>>82957246
>What in life separates the chads from the anons

Confidence mostly, you'd be surprised how much you can get away with if you are confident.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.