[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they change Stewie from evil genius into gay faggot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Stewie-griffin.gif (21KB, 451x533px) Image search: [Google]
Stewie-griffin.gif
21KB, 451x533px
Why did they change Stewie from evil genius into gay faggot? And before you say anything like "growing up" it doesn't make sense for one character to grow up and nobody else to do so
>>
Different writers after being uncanceled? I don't know.
>>
>>82950121
The writers took advantage of stewies popularity as an evil genius to market and get away with a gay character who happens to be a baby
>>
>>82950121
Because gay jokes? But then, why not have him be flamboyantly gay AND a supervillain?

Also, gay jokes aren't funny anymore, because the novelty is played out.
>>
>gay faggot

Wouldn't that cancel each other out and make him straight then?
>>
>>82950121
He was literally always a gay faggot. He was just both before.
>>
>>82951510
I thought he was a faggot who went both ways
>>
Because the bit got old and wasn't sustainable for long.
>>
>>82951447
LEL GUYS LOOK ANON IS GAY FAGT LEL
I agree
>>
I heard they just got bored of the evil genius thing.
>>
>>82951510
Why are you telling lies, anon?
>>
>why not have him be flamboyantly gay AND a supervillain?
Because gays can do no wrong.
>>
Yeah, early Stewie was BEST Stewie, when he wanted world domination, and wanted to kill Lois. Now he just pals around with Brian who's a self centered hypocritical SJW that wants to fuck his best friend's wife, and treats everybody around him like shit. Bring back the old Stewie!
>>
They should just combine the two personalities.

An evil genius who just happens to be a tremendous faggot.
>>
The Family Guy characters don't have "personalities". They behave however the scene needs them to behave. Peter is a bumbling, loud socially inept moron one scene and in the next he's calmly berating Louis for going overboard with a bad joke or some shit.

They're all just vehicles for the cutaway gags.
>>
Because Family Guy is shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.