[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartoon Network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 25

File: maxresdefault.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
So their upfront is tomorrow. What are your expectations for announcements/renewals?
>>
Not an apology for nuPPG.
>>
Steven Universe canceled
>>
Galactic Kids Next Door in the vein of PPG 2016
>>
>>82870957

Swat Kats
In the style of Teen Titans Go
>>
>>82870957
duh, more PPG reboot and other reboots for other shows.
>>
New original not shitty flash animation from Canada style series
New partners with ???
Nothing of actual value
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (704KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
704KB, 1100x618px
The Ben 10 reboot.
>>
File: 1462837502925.png (439KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1462837502925.png
439KB, 720x540px
>>82870957
ReBoot reboot premiering on Toonami in 2018 after DBZ Kai finishes
>>
Lakewood Plaza Turbo
>>
Well Steven Universe and UG already got "renewed" this year, even though its really just episode shuffling. And they fucked over Uncle Grandpa by canning it. Steven Universe is absolutely here to stay, judging from last Thursday's ratings. Might get an actual season renewal this time.

Adventure Time and Regular Show might get renewed for a smaller, maybe final season.

Clarence, Gumball, and We Bare Bears will probably get new seasons. Absolutely a new season for YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW, TTG. Might be too soon to tell for PPG, though. They removed all primetime reruns for that, even a rerun of last week's episode that SHOULD be airing at 6:45pm on Thursdays. Oh yeah, PPG moves to 6:30pm and Clarence and Gumball swap places on "Yoursday" this week.

CN might hype up a new rebrand (a new promo shows some kind of redesign thats kinda a mix of the 3d-ness of check it 1.0 and the colorful icons of check it 4.0)

Probably gonna keep Pokemon, Transformers, LEGO, Peanuts, and Sonic Boom as licensed stuff. Maybe more stuff for Boomerang, but I don't think they have any fucking clue what they're doing with that network.

Turner might announce that cable-free streaming service that includes CN and AS. Wish it has some classic cartoon streaming stuff since Boomerang is fucked up.
>>
All new episodes of all shows will be aired exclusively in the "bomb" format.
>>
File: V2PreTb.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
V2PreTb.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
they're gonna renew almost everything that made money to make more money until it stops making money

prove me wrong or say i'm right
>>
>>82871831
Jesus fuck SUfags are fucking retarded
>>
>>82870957
12 Forever miniseries.
>>
>>82870957
they are gonna try to push nuPPG trying to convince us that is worth watching
>>
>>82872591
already are
they're calling it and TTG YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOWS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7H5UHRlo1k
>>
File: tumblr_o2yrrq1aQj1v2eo6so1_500.png (375KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2yrrq1aQj1v2eo6so1_500.png
375KB, 500x566px
>>82872552
You are right.

Who are these tough badass men in your pic related though? Can they take down my pic related?
>>
>>82872663
pathetic
>>
>>82872663
it's obvious they'r gonna try to push nuPPG they will never accept that is shit but didn't they change airing schedule is that a sing that the reboot is hetting bad results?
>>
>>82872809
>it's obvious they'r gonna try to push nuPPG they will never accept that is shit

They don't care that it's shit, as long as it prints money with toy sales like TTG, it will stay.
>>
>>82872555
You anti-SUfags suffering is amusing to me
>>
>CN will never learn that greenlighting good shows will get them more money than shitty reboots
>>
>PPG will have at least two seasons, but will "stay on the radar" for ratings and a long-term course of action
>Lakewood Plaza Turbo will be a miniseries of shorts played every so often, only with a few episodes at all

Nothing else of relevance.
>>
>>82872918
What good shows are there to greenlight?
>>
File: 1453008863638.gif (3MB, 253x236px) Image search: [Google]
1453008863638.gif
3MB, 253x236px
>>82871831
>Steven Universe is absolutely here to stay, judging from last Thursday's ratings. Might get an actual season renewal this time.
Leave it to rock lovers to make a big deal out of below 2 million viewers. Not even teh highest ratings of the year.
>>
>>82872849
It's inevitable isn't, the nuPPG is gonna make money through toys and CN gonna keep making episodes
>>
>>82873111
I mean if kids like it then sure. As much as I hate TTG though, it has nuPPG on the advantage that its very much its own thing and kids don't need to watch the original TT cartoon to get the majority of the jokes.

nuPPG's a reboot but not really and a lot of the "humor" present either falls flat on its face or relies on prior knowledge on the old series which kids won't get.

Hopefully itll just fall flat on its face and fail but we shouldn't underestimate the power of flashing colors on TV has on the kiddies.
>>
>>82871831
>Steven Universe is absolutely here to stay, judging from last Thursday's ratings. Might get an actual season renewal this time.
You're a fucking idiot.
>Adventure Time and Regular Show might get renewed for a smaller, maybe final season.
AT has a movie in the works dumbass, they ain't gonna cancel it anytime soon.
>>
>>82870957
What is "upfront." Where do I go to watch this, who is announcing this?
>>
>>82871831
>Adventure Time and Regular Show might get renewed for a smaller, maybe final season.
and here's where I stopped reading
you have no clue what you're talking about
>>
>>82873538
Different anon, but you have to agree AT and RS are getting up there in age. They're tired, old shows that no longer have the heart they used to.

SU will likely get another season, but as a story driven cartoon hopefully Rebecca Sugar knows when to cap it.

Of the three middling shows (Clarence, WBB, Gumball) they'll likely all get renewals, but isn't Gumball trying to wrap up and Clarence's creator dealing with sexual harassment charges?

The shit- TTGO is here to stay. PPG will either be pushed harder or quietly shoveled under the rug.

I do really hope CN picks up a new action/story driven cartoon. SU is fun and all, but being so girly and crying and singing makes bridging the gender gap hard.
>>
File: 1401668321586.jpg (133KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1401668321586.jpg
133KB, 640x853px
Disappointment
>>
File: 1462984894193.png (319KB, 498x515px) Image search: [Google]
1462984894193.png
319KB, 498x515px
>>82871242
I'd even take that, you know.

I'd even take that.
>>
>>82874009
>AT tired
Anon the show is still putting out quality episodes. I'm guessing you stopped watching but still feel your opinions are relavent.
>>
fuck me over with replies i don't care
i want a season 9 for regular show

This season is twisting the status quo at the finale, and season 8 is going to be like a complete different series, if they ever do come back down to the original format, I want to have it be there.

>inb4 post the wedding scene
It's funny because that was the worst episode and the lowest point ever in the show's history, and it quickly fixed itself
>>
File: CgAsbyAW8AAaH61.jpg (81KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CgAsbyAW8AAaH61.jpg
81KB, 600x800px
>>82874009
>I do really hope CN picks up a new action/story driven cartoon.

There's one coming up in Justice League Action.
>>
The new Justice League cartoon will probably get formally announced.
>>
>>82878234
Could be neat but I don't think that's story-driven
>>
>>82878022
I think I was 15 when the show started airing 6 years ago. I've kinda grown up with it in that time, never hated an episode to where I wouldn't watch it. Skip scenes sure, but even Dumped At The Altar had a few good bits like Muscle Dad's letter, Rigby being supportive throughout, and some really nice ending music that reminded me of the end of Steak Me Amadeus, complete with Rigby sympathizing with Mordecai.

I want a 9th season, but it's not looking too good. Whenever you do a status quo switch up in a cartoon like this and as big as JG is saying it will be, it seems like a final run through the show.

It's worth mentioning that
A)A writer on Season 8 said they finished last week / the week before on writing it, and she said she wasn't sure if it's the series finale or not. That implies the finale of Season 8 could be written normal like them getting the Dome stuff straightened out, or just something episodic or like a regular half hour villain special

B) JG said the finale is something you can only do when you've gone for 7 seasons, that feels like he believes it's been a fuck ton of episodes, which it kinda has been, is he ready to call it off?

Tomorrow / today is going to be a giant nightmare
>>
File: BlueBaby.png (2KB, 113x136px) Image search: [Google]
BlueBaby.png
2KB, 113x136px
>>82871537
>New partners with ???
>>
>>82878265
It was announced earlier in the year.

>>82878332
But it is an action show, so that's a start.
>>
>>82873471
It's a press release of the network's plans for 2016-17

Just google "Cartoon Network" tomorrow and stuff should come up
>>
>>82871126
This
>>
expecting nothing too interesting honestly
im really hoping for a G:KND greenlight but there's a snowballs chance in hell that'll happen
most likely some renewals and possibly another mini series
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nktq82DdKP1qjkz1w.jpg (93KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nktq82DdKP1qjkz1w.jpg
93KB, 500x329px
>>82878022
>It's funny because that was the worst episode and the lowest point ever in the show's history, and it quickly fixed itself

Hey that's great and all, but I'm still going to post it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbWfPYVZ9t4

This too.

I love this show by the way, still do. Not sure how that dome shit's going to go down though but man is it easy to make fun of it when it hits these lows.
>>
>>82879100
Yea, I like the show to but it's fun to tear it apart for it's fucking shit moments.

>that time i invited you both to the same... movie...
>>
N-ninth season for AT?
>>
>>82874009
>and Clarence's creator dealing with sexual harassment charges?
You don't follow news.

All they (the Clarence team) did was tell Skyler to fuck off, put his name in the remaining episodes he voiced, then replaced him.

Clarence has nothing to do with him now.
>>
Something tells me CN thinks NuPPG is going fantastic because of all of the Internet uproar about it.

They just don't care that it's bad uproar.
>>
>>82879972
Not him, and I knew this happened, but I haven't really followed the show since.
Hows it been doing lately?
>>
>>82880020
There are a lot of kid's on the site using the avatar option and choosing PPG, and talking about how awesome it is. If they do listen to /co/ or reddit or even tumblr blogs, they probably don't take it seriously. I think it's more direct that they listen to, their site users, some of their video comments, and especially those articles
>>
>>82880020
A bunch of (wo)manchildren on the internet complaining won't matter. It NEVER matters. All that matters is ratings.

Companies don't care what people are saying if it doesn't affect their profits. So few people seem to grasp that concept.
>>
>>82880020
>Something tells me CN thinks NuPPG is going fantastic because of all of the Internet uproar about it.
They do. I had my TV on CN last night and they were running an ad for new PPG and new TTG airing back-to-back. The slogan was "Your two favorite shows together!"

So they honestly believe NuPPG is a massive success.
>>
>>82880132
Have you seen the girl that sent in her video for Yoursday where kids faces are put over a scene? Fucking blossom
>>
I'm confused as to why everyone keeps saying SU is going to get canceled.

If it's because they don't like gay rocks then why don't they just filter out Steven Universe or hide the threads?

I mean, I don't like TTGO so I hide those threads whenever they pop up. It's not that hard. Do some people not have fingers? Is it difficult to not say mean things?
>>
>>82880378
because shitposting

stupid fucking tripfag
>>
>>82880529
Ooops, didn't mean to trigger you there buddy.
>>
>>82870957
Steven universe getting canceled and season 3 being the last of it.
>>
>>82871577
all my hopes and dreams.
>>
wabbit reboot
>>
File: Ghostbusting terminal illness.jpg (121KB, 1160x979px) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusting terminal illness.jpg
121KB, 1160x979px
A ghostbusters animated tv show with the cast from the new movie
>>
>>82880867
/tv/, go away
>>
>>82870957
More We Bare Bears, really. I like the show.
>>
More revivals of shows nobody cared about to generate buzz from the YouTube channels of 20+-year olds who review kid cartoons for revenue.
>>
>>82881257
There are no shows left to revive that no one cared about, the rest still have some sort of following.
>>
File: drawing_tablet.jpg (23KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
drawing_tablet.jpg
23KB, 620x330px
>>82871577
>>82880685
Drawfags will be itching on their tablets.
>>
File: 10 10 10.jpg (85KB, 596x728px) Image search: [Google]
10 10 10.jpg
85KB, 596x728px
>>82871577
MY BODY IS READY
>>
Watch your back, a new reboot is coming. One you won't believe.
>>
File: 1431985553921.jpg (28KB, 291x317px) Image search: [Google]
1431985553921.jpg
28KB, 291x317px
>>82883441
I don't believe you.
>>
More news on Justice League Action?
>>
>>82883527
It's the mother of all reboots. Bad ones that is.
>>
>>82883556
>>
File: 1460695347345.jpg (29KB, 464x266px) Image search: [Google]
1460695347345.jpg
29KB, 464x266px
>>82870957
My expectations are very low
I just want them to get more shows, and get their shit together.
Like what the fuck is even going on anymore?
We had shows like Scooby-Doo and Bunnicula stay on the network for less than a month and they move to Boomerang instantly.
Their shows are less than half and hour and it becomes a huge event when they air episodes consistently for 4 weeks.
It's basically the TTG & friends network, a show I have no particular beef with, but it's annoying that its playing a majority of the time when I switch to CN.
Then god forbid you like a show that isn't TTG, otherwise get ready for hiatuses up the ass.

You want expectations?
They announce a date for Lakewood Plaza to air and maybe some more shows.
An action show to fucking gives a break from the comedy .
New shows that don't consist of lazy animation and twig arms/thin outlines.
Fucking cancel nuPPG after season one is done.
They get their shit together and have a bunch of episodes air consistently rather than only airing for a couple weeks then stopping.
But none of this will happen.
Fuck CN, I dont know why I bother watching TV anymore, it's fucking dead.
>>
File: 1461543628926.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461543628926.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>Lakewood Plaza turbo release
>An action show that doesn't air in the morning and/or in the noon when no one is at home
>Shows with characters that aren't having bean mouths or flat artstyle
>announce plans for Galactic KND
>more info on Justice League Action

Only expectations
>>
what are the chances we get news on lakewood plaza OK one hit KO turbo go: the next generation?
>>
>>82883889
i want more goddamn miniseries. they dropped the ball after OTGW.
>>
please almighty TV god give me Ben 10

where did that scooby and wAbbit show go?
>>
OVER THE GARDEN WALL 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
>>
>>82884795
>where did that scooby and wAbbit show go?

Sent to Boomerang to die a silent death.
>>
when is it? stream?
>>
>>82884795
they just released more scooby episodes a few months ago
>>
>>82884861
gumball has been spammed there a lot recently
>>
Mighty Magiswords is getting a full series, as is Lakewood Plaza under its new name. That came out months ago, but has yet to be formally announced.
>>
Please god make LPT a full show

Please god cancel PPG

Please god give us more cartoons that are actually good and not just AT/RS 2.0

Amen.
>>
>>82885084
I do not want that magiswords thing to get a show.....
>>
>>82880378
>WAH STOP BEING MEAN
Tumblr is that way
>>
>>82885151
at least it's something that isn't a reboot
>>
>rebooting every McCracken show in the form of nuPPG and TTG.
>>
NOOOOTHIIIIIIIIIING
>>
>>82880030
It went batshit crazy for a while and became incredibly surreal for like 20 episodes, but the second season has been as good as, if not better than the first half of the first season.
>>
To tell us more about that NuPPG/TTG crossover.

To give PPG two more seasons.

they will probably buy the rights to air a couple more Canadian cartoons.
>>
I'm expecting PPG to either be pushed harder or quietly tucked away, it hasn't exactly had the best ratings for a new show TTGo to get another season, along with Clarence and WBB, and RS to either get renewed for one more season or cancelled they've had generally poor ratings lately.

With AT getting a movie and SU not having been back long enough to really gauge ratings, I don't expect much from them outside of maybe some merchandise announcements.

I'd LIKE to see some Galactic KND, some new decent properties including full-on action shows, and maybe an announcement for full blu ray releases of their classic shows, but I also understand that I don't live in Dreamland.
>>
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

https://www.turner.com/pressroom/turner-comes-2016-17-upfront-powerful-brand-portfolio-and-bold-moves
>>
>>82888352

>Continuing its 2015 momentum as basic cable's #1 network with kids 6-11, Cartoon Network started off 2016 with cultural buzz around the highly anticipated global launch of The Powerpuff Girls, which became a #1 Facebook and Twitter trending topic when over 15 million fans participated in the #PowerpuffYourself avatar. Since its launch, The Powerpuff Girls has remained #1 in its timeslot. The return of hit series Teen Titans Go!, We Bare Bears, Steven Universe and The Amazing World of Gumball contributed to Cartoon Network becoming the #1 cable network in VOD for 23 consecutive months.

>Cartoon Network's innovative approach to content development through convergence of creativity and technology came to life at its first-ever Game Jam for the new game OK KO! Lakewood Plaza, with over 200 independent game developers coming together in Portland, Oregon. Further, underscoring a strong commitment to engage children in creative coding, Cartoon Network's STEM platform involves newly announced collaborations with Scratch, a project of the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at the MIT Media Lab; and the White House's Computer Science for All initiative to empower young people to generate skills in the digital world, featured Cartoon Network characters from shows including Powerpuff Girls and We Bare Bears.

>Looking forward, multiple high profile digital launches include the first mobile game from the network's top-rated series Teen Titans Go!: Teeny Titans, with other games around fan favorite properties to be announced later in the summer. In addition, exciting new specials will air later this fall from the hit series Adventure Time and Regular Show.

Well the AT and RS specials at least sound interesting, is that really all they're gonna say? In regards to PPG, wasn't most of that twitter/facebook buzz negative, and isn't the "#1 in its timeslot" statement blatantly false?
>>
it hasn't even started, you dips:

http://deadline.com/2016/05/turner-upfront-presentation-2016-live-blog-1201758740/
>>
File: reboot-guardian-code[1].jpg (122KB, 620x775px) Image search: [Google]
reboot-guardian-code[1].jpg
122KB, 620x775px
>>82871617
Nigga, that's already happening. As to whether or not Toonami will air Live Action, it is up in the air.
>>
Maybe news on the AT theatrical movie they announced a while ago? Or is that scrapped?
>>
My wife's son works there and he said they're going to remake Kodomo no Jikan and every episode will have a budget of $10,000,000.
>>
>>82888953
Afaik, Pen is still working on it, at least, but that was a couple of months ago iirc. So it's a possibility.
>>
File: 1322516447189.jpg (120KB, 553x388px) Image search: [Google]
1322516447189.jpg
120KB, 553x388px
>>82871126
NOOOOOOOO
>>
If Clarence was in any danger of being cancelled or ending soon we would know through Spencer Rothbell, he's very active on Twitter. And they were doing voice records just this last week, so there are episodes being produced that are 9ish months from airing. Definitely expect a renewal
>>
>>82888492

>Turner segues to Cartoon Network debate, featuring Powerpuff Grils, moderated by Drake Dapper, voiced by CNN’s Jake Tapper.

Oh boy here we go.
>>
>>82884137
The followup was Long Live the Royals. Yeah, they dropped the ball, but only because they chose a show that wasn't suited to the format in story structure or tone. We'll only get another OTGW if someone pitches something equally ambitious and then convince them to pick it up (which is definitely going to be the hard part)
>>
>>82889461
Remember how CN screwed over Uncle Grandpa's staff without telling anyone?
>>
>>82889548
Yeah, but that was after a long period of mistreating the show (some would say treating it fairly, but I digress). Also that show was getting relatively old and I think it was about time to end it anyway. Clarence has a pretty decent number of rerun slots compared to other non-TTG shows (Gumball has a good chunk too) and Mr. Rothbell has suggested he doesn't even know how many episodes they're making because there's a holy shitload on order. "One every week forever" is how he put it.
>>
>>82889496
And that's all she wrote
>>
>>82889548
UG'a ratings were awful, regularly sub-million. Anyone could have seen the axe coming
>>
File: wow.jpg (26KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
26KB, 600x610px
>this upfront
>>
File: Frodo is too confused.gif (983KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
Frodo is too confused.gif
983KB, 245x160px
>>82889496
>>82889743
>>82890069

>Well here's the CN debate.
>Silence.

Is that it?
>>
>CNN’s Wolf Blitzer closes out Turner’s Upfront; “What an Upfront. Let’s give everybody a round of applause,” Blitzer monotones.
>That’s a wrap.

FUCKING.

NOTHING.
>>
https://www.turner.com/pressroom/turner-comes-2016-17-upfront-powerful-brand-portfolio-and-bold-moves

>In addition, exciting new specials will air later this fall from the hit series Adventure Time and Regular Show.

I guess this is the only valuable news we can get from this?
>>
>>82871126
That's the most repulsive thing I've ever heard.

>>82871453
PPG16 is failing hard. I guess it comes down to whether the fact that it costs nothing to produce is offsetting the low ratings.
>>
Wait, are you tellin me they didn't say shit?!? Don't they have some obligation to report their future plans to their stockholders? This is fucked
>>
>>82890647
These are presentations to advertisers
>>
>>82890647
This is about as much as last year's upfront

http://www.turner.com/pressroom/upfront-2015-turner-broadcasting-turns-it
>>
I'm expecting new about the new season of Samurai Jack.
>>
Is this the first time they've ever had an upfront without at least publishing a list of returning series?
>>
>>82890852
That was already done for the [as] upfront last week.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 264x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 264x475px
>thought there was only one day a year when I had to worry about my favorite shows getting cancelled/feel relieved about them getting renewed
>turns out they don't give a fuck anymore and they're just going to do whatever they want at any time
>>
As long s Go, Mike Tyson and Gumball stay on the air, I'm good.
>>
>>82891361
>Go,
Kill yourself
>>
File: ttgo!.png (920KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
ttgo!.png
920KB, 1280x721px
>>82891401
It's just harmless fun.
>>
>>82891401
Careful with that edge, son.
>>
>>82891361
>Teen Titans Go
>Aka: The whole cast became more jerkass and prone to randomness

I'd rather if they simply did a sequel to Teen Titans instead of this.
>>
>>82891643
Wouldn't have anyone preferred that than this?
>>
>>82891704
Everyone would prefer a sequel over Go.

The Teen Titans cartoon was legit fun instead of what Go is giving us.
>>
>>82891643
But teen Titans doesn't need a direct sequel. It had it's run. And if I or anyone else wants to watch it, there are easy ways to do that. But Go! is a new take. A take that apparently alot of new fans like. I like it too, partially because it's different. Not all comedies need to have a heart This show is basically about a group of "friends" who abuse each other. It's the kids version of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia or Community.
>>
>>82891783
At least a reboot with new stories and shit.

I have a strict policy when it comes to random comedy.
>>
>>82891643
Hey Mr. Enter
>>
CN is the only kids network that hasn't announced their future slate (which is absolutely something advertisers and stockholders expect), if it's not out as a press release by the end of the day they dun goofed
>>
>>82872663
The true way to remember those who were felled as they defended the US and liberty across the world.
>>
>>82892321
Nick and Disney did?
>>
>>82892542
Yes, they did. Even Adult Swim did.
>>
>>82872849
TTG is good though

>nut muh ten tittans

It's been 3 years, it's time to stop being autistic and get over it.
>>
>>82892783
my distate of it only has to do with it being an idiotic poorly animated screamy show that's exclusively for 8 year olds
>>
well that was a whole lot of nuthin
>>
>>82871126
>Kids Next Door
i always find that show annoying. it would made it worse
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.