[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have faith in AMC's Preacher?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: amc-preacher.jpg (87KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
amc-preacher.jpg
87KB, 900x506px
Do you have faith in AMC's Preacher?
>>
DUDE
>>
Not even a little.
>>
Amc makes some good drama so yeah. I know it'll change a lot but I'm cool with that in an adaptation.
>>
No.
>>
After seeing those Arseface pictures, no not really.
>>
>>82852479

After how badly they fucked up Walking Dead, not a chance in hell.

Are they doing Outcast too or is that someone else?

I fear for what happens when one day AMC rape Southern Bastards.
>>
>>82852479
No. Why the fuck is the Salvation arc anywhere near season 1?

And where are the villains?
>>
My guess is it'll be a pretty good show but a bad adaptation, so the Internet will decide it's shit anyway. We'll see.

>>82852888

>Are they doing Outcast too or is that someone else?

I think that's Cinemax.
>>
>>82852575
>>82852966

These. All the reviews out there rave about the quality of the show, but it's definitely going to deviate from the comics' setup to some degree.

> The pilot episode of the upcoming AMC series based on Garth Ennis’ lengthy, insane look at American culture that premiered today during SXSW turns out to be a textbook example of understanding the difference between the letter and the spirit of the law. Expanding on the comic’s philosophical themes while (for budgetary reasons) minimizing its scope, the series from exec producers Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg and Sam Catlin embraces the archetype-heavy world in which it takes place fully without, descending into either camp or self-seriousness.

for as long as it captures the essence of the comics, we're good.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>82852479
Almost as much as I have for the Ghosbosters remake.
>>
>>82852909
Saint of Killers is in it according to Ennis. Meatman was also comfirmed. The main villain probably gonna be the racist sherrif tho
>>
This will get cancelled one season in
>>
>>82854118
>insane look at American culture
>understanding the difference between the letter and the spirit of the law
>he comic’s philosophical themes
>minimizing its scope
>as long as it captures the essence of the comics
Shoot yourself in the fucking face.
>>
I hope it's another case of iZombie and Lucifer, but somehow I have such hard time to even muster the energy to care enough to give it a chance.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.