[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homestuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 597
Thread images: 124

Void is the most OP aspect, please nerf
>>
>that poor asshole who got Blood as aspect power
>"your power is leadership and friendship :^)"
>>
>>82852507
If Breath is freedom, is Blood bdsm? Is that why Dave went gay for Karkat?
>>
>>82852544
Blood is eternal cuckolding.

Even the Sufferer got cucked by the Psiionic fucking his Disciple behind his back.
>>
>>82852544
>If Breath is freedom
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>82852507
knight of blood is probably pretty good if you've got a session of actual friends
being able to weaponize your bonds and shit
>>
>>82852544
Nice b8
>>
>>82852700
>being the knight of blood 'weaponizes your bonds'
>karkat's friends fight for him

i... guess... that kind of makes sense?
>>
File: AHP.jpg (30KB, 345x344px) Image search: [Google]
AHP.jpg
30KB, 345x344px
Cook me, Rose

Cook me
>>
File: 1437211531774.png (12KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1437211531774.png
12KB, 393x393px
>>82852760
Nah, it's just a loser aspect for total losers who need others to do shit for him.
>>
Why did John get timetravel powers? Isn't that Dave's job?
>>
>>82852838

juju shenanagins

but honestly i feel like dave should've fucking done some god damn time travel, like, did game over not show dave that maybe he should be using his time powers to help fix shit?
>>
>>82852852
Maybe abandoning their aspect is a Knight thing.
>>
>>82852852
TIME TRAVEL BAD>:(

PLAYING GAME BAD>:(

DAVE STRIDER AND ROSE LALONDE AREN'T SELF DESTRUCTIVE RETARDS, THEY'RE INDEPENDENT FOR CHOOSING THE OPTION THAT RESULTS IN THEIR HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DEATHS
>>
>>82852818
so hst was vriska all along im gonna puke
>>
>>82852897
hst is Vriska, and HSG is (Vriska)

Hence why we always sit on HSG
>>
>>82852881
if homestuck has a moral its that taking control of your destiny is pointless
>>
File: andrew hussie.jpg (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
andrew hussie.jpg
25KB, 1280x720px
>>82852928
Vriska is the key to all of this

Quick John retcon the past three years of the story

We need Vriska back

Save Vriska...

Save the world...
>>
>>82852928

unless you have time travel powers, like john

or the ability to see alternative paths to specific outcomes, like terezi

oh, shit, wait, SURPRISE couldn't dave and rose do very fucking similar things? god damn it

they weren't the exact same powers, but we were shown DIRECTLY how dave and rose could've used their powers to contribute

fuck, if dave and rose had done their jobs John and Terezi probably wouldn't have had to pick up their slack!
>>
File: 1369848836520.png (7KB, 253x332px) Image search: [Google]
1369848836520.png
7KB, 253x332px
>>
>>82852918
>Vriska sits on Tavros and bullies him
>Vriska sits on Tavros and bullies him in the afterlife
>Vriska is retconned back to life, sits on Jake and bullies him
>she gets to the dreambubbles, sits on (Vriska) and bullies her in the afterlife
>Vriska enters the new universe, sits on Karkat, bullies him, eats his Kiwi, fucks his Dave and Jade, sets Can Town on fire, bangs Terezi on his birthday, hires random carapaces to beat him up daily, "helps" Karkat by hiding, negating and destroying all suicide options

It's okay when Vriska does this.
>>
File: relevant maybe.jpg (173KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
relevant maybe.jpg
173KB, 760x596px
>>82853000
Maybe the entire reason John and Terezi pick up the slack is because Dave and Rose are by nature of who they are incapable of doing their jobs.
>>
>>82853000
john certainly doesnt take control of his destiny, he just does what hes told. terezi is arguable but ultimately everything she does just leads to things being as they were always going to be anyway.
>>
File: roxy rose.gif (52KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
roxy rose.gif
52KB, 650x650px
>>82853105
>Dave and Rose are by nature of who they are incapable of doing their jobs.

If human beings don't have arcs, does that mean Roxy is a robot?
>>
>>82853105
maybe they should've become people who could do their jobs then.

maybe that would've been a more interesting story than them sitting on their asses on a meteor and fucking.
>>
File: battler.jpg (292KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
battler.jpg
292KB, 640x480px
>ambigious ending after a disappointing act 6 where the author went full meta and inserted himself into the story

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1463263204164.png (31KB, 447x342px) Image search: [Google]
1463263204164.png
31KB, 447x342px
Did he forget or just stop caring?
>>
>>82853233
neither, he just went so far up his own ass he thinks the ending was good
>>
File: TobyFox.png (306KB, 378x320px) Image search: [Google]
TobyFox.png
306KB, 378x320px
>>82853233
>There is an alternate universe where Andrew Hussie made Problem Stuck 2 instead of Homestuck
>He wasn't too popular, but all that changed when he and his friend Toby "Radiation" Fox released Hometale - a indie darling RPG with immense replayability and character debelopment
>>
>>82853233
all he's talking about it reaching a page that has 'the end' on it rather than stopping halfway through. the quality of said page is not stated
>>
>>82853291
>tying up the loose ends makes all the difference
Eat shit faggot
>>
>>82853233
>The longer and less funny answer will need some reflection. Maybe some day I will say some things about it. For now, I will leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Eh, I'm guessing he had an actual mental breakdown or something.
>>
>>82853498
he unironically had the whole game thing fall apart and his dad die at about the same time. you can read the depression kicking in with less enthusiastic pesterlogs and more malicious fanbase-bating jokes
>>
>>82852544

Blood is the alpha timeline, similar to how Mind is alternate timelines. Mind travels the synapses of the Universe Frog, Blood travels the circulatory system; i.e. the veins.

Mind is based on choice. Blood is based on fate.
>>
>>82853794
>Blood is the alpha timeline
Then how come Karkat is a 8eta kuck? Checkm8, 8KEW.
>>
>>82853927

Ha, oh geez. That is literally the most insulting thing I have ever been called. What a horse's ass that dumbshit is.

Kankri was a Seer of Blood and he was able to travel along the veins of the Universe frog to 'see' past instances of the alpha reality. Karkat as a Knight of Blood is well... depends on how you define Knight. People seem to like the idea of 'protector' for knight. Karkat would then be the protector of the alpha reality. And Karkat is the character most associated with talking with past versions of himself that are still a part of the alpha timeline. He conceives of the alpha timeline as showing discrete versions of himself. He treats past and future versions of his alpha reality as unique individuals that he fights with. That probably ties in with his Blood aspect if it's so interpreted as being the fate/alpha equivalent of Mind.
>>
>>82853000
>John, being John, did what (Terezi) tells him and never really took control of things
>(Terezi) took control of things but she died and was fated for irrelevancy
>Retcon Terezi wasn't responsible for bringing Vriska and became MORE of an emotional wreck than (Terezi)
>Retcon Vriska had everything handed to her on a platter (resurrection, leadership, the juju, the army), and in the end she never learned anything and will probably never be happy anyway
Fuck this, I consider Game Over and all that followed non-canon because to do otherwise is to admit I spent years reading a story where no one's choices ever mattered.
>>
So which was a worse fate for Vriska? Becoming a simpering pansy without any purpose or validation, or just returning to stock Vriska and throwing all her development under the bus?

Because I honestly can't decide.
>>
Breath is not freedom; it's flow. It's not necessarily an acceptance of fate, but a flow and movement with where the narrative leads. Not sure how many of you read Order of the Stick, but I'd call Breath as something similar to Elan's abilities regarding understanding the narrative and story-mechanics.

Heirs are about inheriting responsibilities. Ultimately, John, as an Heir of Breath, is meant to inherit the responsibilities over the flow of the story. Which he does when he touches the ultimate weapon. John becomes the author.
>>
>>82854252

Andrew couldn't decide whether the ones who wanted Vriska to be punished or the ones who wanted Vriska to win at everything were right. So, he made both versions exist.
>>
>>82854252
I like weenie Vriska more
>>
File: 2344534.png (6KB, 251x217px) Image search: [Google]
2344534.png
6KB, 251x217px
So current blood theories:

1. Bonds, relationships, pacts, responsibility
2. leadership and vitality, ie. stamina
3. Alpha timeline
4. can tap into friends powers, like Rouge from xmen (stealing kanayas speed)
5. red miles

????????????????
add your own
>in b4 cuck, etc
>>
File: 1436789760272.jpg (28KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1436789760272.jpg
28KB, 375x375px
>>82854369
>weenie
>>
>>82854252
Retcon Vriska never had the Meenah romance scenes, (Vriska) loses by default.
>>
>>82854252
dead vriska can sort of improve, assuming she hangs out with the right kind of people and learns how to build actual self esteem instead of fake self esteem
alive vriska is having the most intense relevance high of her life and is probably not going to learn a thing in centuries. experience proves that leaving her around other people does not improve her, it just degrades the others

(vriska) could grow thanks to an exceptional combination of irrelevance, lack of validation, solitude, and self-awareness (due to aranea's actions). it'll probably be a millenium or two before the stars align again and alive vriska has an epiphany.

in a way, alive vriska is like a crack addict living on chemical happiness.
it's what she wants.
(vriska) is on withdrawal but at least she knows she will be a better, more balanced, happier person now that she's sworn herself to the str8 edge lifestyle.
it's what she needs.

so in the end, i'd say alive vriska has it worse.
>>
>>82854116
this shit all just echoes the opinions i already have about existence. if you think freedom and power over your life are things that exist try and explain why you spend time on 4chan
>>
>>82854478
It's short for bloody useless
>>
>>82854478
>definition of blood:
cuck
candyred semen stain
crybaby
manlet
taking dick in ass
feeling guilty for no reason
>>
File: CGinternetbattle.gif (239KB, 500x900px) Image search: [Google]
CGinternetbattle.gif
239KB, 500x900px
>>82854478
Blood is fear.
>signless afraid of tyranny and death
>kankri afraid of offending people and women, and uses his seer powers to know when to make trigger warnings
>karkat is literally threatened by anything within a 10 mile radius, and uses his knight powers to turn his fears into a very loud and shouty defense mechanism
>>
>>82854252
It likely depends on how Vriska feels in the wake of killing the big bad, that is if she's even still alive. As far as we can tell, Vriska never confronted the fact that she's miserable with who she is, yet she can't fight the impulse to act that way. So if she has survived the end, she'd likely revel in the afterglow of being the big hero for some time, then once that importance has faded she'll have to confront her issues head on. Perhaps she'll have people to help her confront said issues? Terezi is still dependent on her so that's someone that could help, although that same dependence may eliminate any actual help Terezi could offer, instead acting as a kindling for those negative impulses.

(Vriska) would face much the same confrontation with emotions, but in the reverse. She's gone too far the other way from her previous self, losing that edge to her personality which defined her. Can she recover enough of that without gaining the destructive and self hating impulses? Who knows, she has (Terezi) to help her out which is certainly a more useful compatriot to have given her success in directly confronting her issues, they could learn together with some success.

I'd say (Vriska) has the most chance of ending up healthy and happy, within reason. Given that her ability to succeed is still present, she just needs to relearn it in tandem with tempering herself to avoid the destructive tendencies of winning at any cost. Still, she's probably dead so hey who really gives a fuck.
>>
File: pure art skill.png (556KB, 1248x435px) Image search: [Google]
pure art skill.png
556KB, 1248x435px
>>82854252
>(Vriska) lives happily ever after with Terezi before getting killed by LE
>Vriska gets killed right away by LE
>>
>>82854554
i like thinking about this stuff and im pretty sure that andrew had these questions in mind when he decided to pit the two potential vriskas against each other, but it frustrates me that it had to come about in such an aggravating way. if vriska had just been SLIGHTLY less of a mary sue post-retcon, or the other characters had stepped up a little instead of moping, it could have been bearable and the questions re: which vriska was healthier would still have been there
>>
File: tumblr_mstt1tBSMJ1r5x0g1o1_1280.png (293KB, 1251x441px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mstt1tBSMJ1r5x0g1o1_1280.png
293KB, 1251x441px
I'm probably nearly half a decade late with this shocking revelation of complete bullshit but consider the following

>mindfang lives in a period of alternia's history where technology has advanced enough to the point that one guy can assemble a prosthetic limb
>still using ships from the early 17th century
>>
>>82854645
>people and women
kek
>>
>>82854813
i dont see what the problem is, thats around the level of technology we had in the era of earth final fantasy was set in
>>
>>82854813
The overall development of troll technology has always been all over the place.
Hell, it's very likely that trollkind had developed fucking FTL SPACE TRAVEL when Mindfang was sailing her old ass wooden ship.

(...God damn. Now I want psionic-powered naval battles.)
>>
>>82854701
(vriska) and (terezi) being together in the afterlife still makes me feel warm inside
>>
File: TCzipzop.gif (99KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
TCzipzop.gif
99KB, 500x310px
What if Vriska stayed DAOOTS After act 5?
>>
>>82854900
>>
>>82854813
i thought mindfang was talking about spaceships the whole time i was reading her journal until i saw the fucking rigging in seer: ascend
>>
>>82854894
>people ship them red in the afterlife
>Karkuck getting cucked even in death
>>
File: 1452456537615.jpg (90KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1452456537615.jpg
90KB, 500x265px
>>82854813
Huh, that's a pretty fucking good question.
>>
>>82854952
>homestuck could have had space pirates
>>
File: 1459805142494.png (224KB, 639x651px) Image search: [Google]
1459805142494.png
224KB, 639x651px
>>82854894
It was really nice seeing a Terezi who'd faced her issues and a Vriska open to change coming together. Shame they're probably dead, and what we got in return is just depressing.
>>
>>82854813
They also still use swords and such when they have actual laser rifles sitting around.

That's what you get with a society that lacks any form of formal education. They're like the Imperium of Man in 40k, except they just started that way.
>>
>>82855009
i dont understand the 'what we got in return' argument. we didnt lose any of these versions of the characters, and their stories still happened and are there for us to read. homestuck seems pretty clear on the point that none of the infinite alternate selves are actually any more or less valid than the others, despite the apparent dominance of the alpha timeline
>>
File: 1435962424014.gif (300KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1435962424014.gif
300KB, 650x450px
>literally the only interactions between Vriska and Terezi were antagonistic and shitty
>when Terezi remembers Vriska in the dream bubbles right after killing her, she literally says "wow I forgot what a crazy bitch you were"
>their relationship was built on both of them being good at murder and manipulating human boys but for completely different reasons, and nothing else
>people think they make a good pair in any context
>>
>>82855140
the scourge sisters being treated as a good thing seems like one of those fanon things that became canon
>>
>>82855140
SCOURGECEST, ANON.

INSTEAD OF WANTING SMUT OF IT, THEY WANT A REAL RELATIONSHIP!

JUST LIKE DAVEKAT!
>>
File: karkat has his kiwi.png (37KB, 600x910px) Image search: [Google]
karkat has his kiwi.png
37KB, 600x910px
>>
>>82855120
Because none of those stories continue, they are literally erased from existence, so the catharsis of characters growing, and the idea of them continuing past the story are removed.

But the real issue is that most of the time those arcs aren't fucking finished when they get cut off. We see the ground work of where they're going, but we never actually see those characters reach their goals.
>>
>>82855235
At least Dave and Karkat became bros before the retcon and had a few funny conversations
>>
>>82855285
dude ULTIMATE SELVES lol
>>
>>82855272
Why is Karkat drooling?
>>
>>82855331
Shut the fuck up.
I know where you're going with this, don't.
>>
>>82855319
>ULTIMATE SLEEVES
>>
>>82855272
But Karkat was the most desirable character
Dave wouldn't let go of that canon hot ass
>>
>>82855384
The only one with a canon hot ass are Jane Jade according to various comments made
>>
>>82855384
moms > ass
>>
>>82855120
Not the anon you're talking to but
>none of the infinite alternate selves are actually any more or less valid than the others
From a setting standpoint, they are.
Characters from timelines reality doesn't like end up ghosts stuck in a weird afterlife made out of memories, which conspires to keep you static as fuck. Selves from the alpha timeline get to win the game and live peacefully in the new universe. Don't tell me Paradox Space isn't playing favorites.

From a plot standpoint, they also are. The Game Over cast stopped having screentime after the retcon, with the notable exception of Roxy + John (of course), Jasp/(Rose), (Vriska) and (Tavros). These last three weren't particularly focused on either.
We suddenly stopped following a dozen characters who had gone through specific trials and trauma just so we could follow clones of them that had gone through different things. Andrew Hussie as an author shifted the story focus towards the retcon cast. You can't deny this either.

From a philosophical standpoint, we agree, though. No version of a character is inherently "worth more" than another when it comes to what they are as an individual. But who cares about that?
>>
File: pregnantjade6.png (23KB, 595x407px) Image search: [Google]
pregnantjade6.png
23KB, 595x407px
>>82855384
Dave takes responsibility
Especially if it involves hot moms
>>
File: 86vr4A3.png (1017KB, 1070x1560px) Image search: [Google]
86vr4A3.png
1017KB, 1070x1560px
>>82855405
BTFO waifufags
>>
>>82855285
they didnt get erased they died and passed onto the afterlife and it was supposed to be a tragedy not a stepping stone towards growth. the ending is supposed to have some bittersweet aspects that come from the knowledge that all those deaths still happened. otherwise terezi: remem8er wouldnt be practically immediately before collide.
>>
>>82855450
>Porrim
What?

This chart is made a fucking moron.
>>
>>82855384
And they all dropped him like hot shit when they figured out that he is an insecure weenie.
>>
>>82855479
It's being posted by a moron too. Davekat fans have nothing left so they're just trying to go "b-but chart!"
>>
>>82855479
>This chart is made a fucking moron.
kek

>Porrim
RTFC, she flirted with him in openbound
>>
>>82855120
Whilst the sentiment that character stories continue even if the narrative doesn't focus on them, it's a pointless sentiment given we only see the narrative as a viewer. In the Game Over timeline we see the struggles these characters go through, how they change and how they interact. With the retcon a huge chunk of this is lost to us as the viewer, we don't see the interactions and development over the 3 years journey which is a pretty substantial amount of time, enough to completely alter characters like Karkat, Terezi, Vriska etc. No matter if the other characters continue to live on in dreambubbles, we're focused on those characters in the present narrative as that's all we can interact with.

Those characters we end up with are simply lesser than those characters we'd viewed in the past as we haven't see the full extent of their development, I don't care about post-retcon Karkat where in the past I was invested in seeing what became of Karkat in light of his struggles and goals encountering a huge roadbump in the form of his realization that he'd fucked up massively and a good number of his friends dying. I wanted to see how his leadership altered in the face of it. Instead, post-retcon Karkat just drops that whole part of his character without us seeing what lead to it, that's bullshit of the highest order.
>>
File: meme machine.png (332KB, 1000x899px) Image search: [Google]
meme machine.png
332KB, 1000x899px
>Trezza turns out to be even more annoying amd more of a mary sue than Vriska
>Treated as being the best meme person ever
>Tries to force memes that are completely unfunny
>Spouts decades-old memes that hare beyond dead, possibly even beyond double dead
>>
>>82855500
>flirted
She acted motherly towards him you blind fucking retard.
Half of those characters are normal conversations or the characters being themselves and whoever made that going "HE'S GETTING MACKED ON".
You're a moron.
>>
>>82855540
Kankri got triggered by it and specifically called her out for flirting with him
again, RTFC
>>
>>82855434
because the whole point of the retcon is to ask yourself whether the retcon characters were really 'worth more' than their pre-retcon counterparts, and terezi: remem8er makes that clear. it seems really fucking unsubtle to me to just decide that andrew didnt give a shit about them and didnt want you to give a shit about them either when terezi makes such a huge deal out of their tragedy.
>>
>>82855540
The artist who made that chart actually said they were making it from memory and hadn't read things in a while. It's funny that people are now taking it at face value.
>>
File: Trizza.png (675B, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Trizza.png
675B, 200x200px
>>82855523
They should have made this her symbol
>>
>>82855575
Kankri's also an insecure little bitch.
Their conversation went with Porrim getting Karkat out of talking to Kankri, then telling him he's good looking and Terezi is very looking, like a mother.
For someone who's all on about reading the fucking comic it seems like you do, because you're a fucking retard
>>
>>82855405
When has anybody called Jade attractive? Only Karkat made any overt allusions, and even then they were unintentional.

Fucking Davesprite dumped her when she was literally the only pussy for the next several years.
>>
>>82855582
>people
Davekat shippers aren't "people"
>>
>>82855523
i cant wait for the trizza porn
>>
>>82855140
I think the issue stems more from how people regard Terezi. She's viewed as one of the good guys, when in reality she's firmly planted in that grey area that the trolls of Alternia naturally gravitate towards. This is more apparent early on with her interactions with others, given her initial treatment of John as a pawn to do with as she pleased. However, she at least seems to change over time, learning that she does care about these people, not pawns, that she's dealing with. That was what set her apart from Vriska, she seemed to realise that manipulation with no regard for those affected is wrong. That being said, Vriska did seem to be showing signs of realizing this too with her time with John, perhaps she could have changed for the better had she not been killed by Terezi or Jack (had she gone to fight him).

In the end they're both morally grey, and they could be good for each other or they could be terrible for each other. If nothing else, they're linked with each other hence the fixation from people to tie them together romantically.
>>
>>82855638
>"people"
Don't you mean """""""people"""""""?
>>
I can't believe that by the time Union Jack was introduced and the Condesce's master plan came to fruition, Homestuck wasn't even 75% done yet
>>
>>82855652
I can see that similarity, but as they say the proof is in the pudding: they just don't get along. Nevermind the fact that Vriska only manipulates (and usually does so poorly, being either completely ineffective or manipulating total pushovers) for her own ends while Terezi manipulates to get people's shit together.
>>
>>82855652
yeah, the reason i feel good about (terezi) and (vriska) together in the afterlife is that its the only chance these two characters that are HUGELY important to each other have to reconcile their issues. i dont think its possible in the alpha timeline, and in fact i think it would fucking bad for them both to spend any more time around each other. knowing things worked out somewhat, somewhere, feels nice though
>>
>>82855523
>won't spout alien memes that all the trolls think are hilarious but none of the humans get
>>
>>82855523

when it actually gets released this might be one of hussies new awful decisions

hes not very good at staying up to date. going by his social media posts he's getting close to out of touch status

take the whole 'anime' thing for example
>>
>>82855783
Hussie isn't writing it
>>
>>82855783
hes not even the lead writer though. hes a pretty good judge of talent and its not at all unlikely that he could pull off an invented faux meme culture that is original and funny without copying real memes given his history
>>
>>82854712
>bitch actually thought she was gonna be important
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (19KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
19KB, 275x200px
Is it a coincidence that the story went to shit after Andrew's self insert died?
Is it a coincidence that Vriska is the one character who has used their mind control on Hussie, and just so happened to become the most important character at the end of the story?
Is it a coincidence that in Collide, Hussie attempted to stop Vriska from using the Juju, which represented a literal plot hole?
Is it a coincidence that two of the most hated things, Vriska and the retcon, lead to the death of LE, who partially represented the fandom?
Is it a coincidence that Vriska was known for speedrunning the troll session and causing people to abandon their quests, while the end of Homestuck was rushed and caused a bunch of characters to abandon their arcs?

I THINK NOT
>>
>>82855852
>faux meme culture that is original and funny without copying real memes given his history
so i take it you didnt see the trizza concept art from the kickstarter update
>>
>>82855272
Man, fuck is wrong with Dave? Is he facing the sun, hand in his back pocket, with his shirt on backwards? Is he facing Karkat's direction, holding Jade's hand while she stands in the other direction? This whole thing is a fucking shitshow.
>>
>>82855471
>>82855577
The posts you are responding to make different arguments than what you're trying to debunk.
Either you misquoted, or you're so intense about your opinion that you don't care what people are actually saying.
Whatever the case, there's a communication issue here.
>>
>>82855862
the juju wasnt a plot hole it was the comic itself thats all thanks
>>
>>82855919
I'm pretty sure the characters literally refer to it as a hole in the narrative, at some point.
>>
File: 1435269987801.gif (185KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1435269987801.gif
185KB, 650x450px
>W8ke up.
>See this.
What do?
>>
>>82855880
i think that my posts are acceptable responses to the things i disagreed with in those posts. if i didnt respond to something either i agree or i dont think its important. anyway, im not trying to 'debunk' anything because we're literally talking about our opinions about a comic here so the idea of disproving any statement is absurd
>>
File: hole_in_reality.png (68KB, 667x956px) Image search: [Google]
hole_in_reality.png
68KB, 667x956px
>>82855919
>>82855993
okay Vriska calls it a "hole in reality", that's close enough
>>
>>82855919
The Homestuck Narrative is already represented in-comic by the two discs and A6A6A6 cartridge, though. Plus Vriska describes it as creating a "hole in reality".
>>
>>82855862
>Is it a coincidence that Vriska was known for speedrunning the troll session and causing people to abandon their quests
that was karkat, you stupid fuck
>>
>>82854813
They probably are just using old style ships for fun, like there was a big retro/pirate fad going on or something. I bet the ships actually have engines below deck, so they don't actually have to use the sails to drive the ship.
>>
>>82856013
It's not like I deserve better
>>
>>82856046
The entirety of their reality is the plot of Homestuckâ„¢
>>
File: 1460784426225.png (12KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460784426225.png
12KB, 800x600px
>>82856013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>82855739
>>82855756
I'm inclined to agree with you, I don't think they'd work in an actual relationship unless Terezi faced up to her dependency issues and Vriska confronted her deep set personal issues developed from her whole lusus situation. That's what made (Terezi) and (Vriska) meeting up in Remem8er enjoyable as these versions of those characters are perfectly suited for each other to actually end up happy.

>>82855739
I would say that manipulation in any form is inherently bad, given the unfairness naturally present in any form of manipulation. It's one of the things which connects the two, they're both more inclined to get others to do what they want in an underhanded manner as opposed to the normal channels and is one of the huge issues the two would have being together without confronting those motivations for manipulating others.

It's also one of the things that says to me that they'll almost always gravitate towards each other, given this unusual trait. I think if nothing else they'd be friends as there's an undeniable connection with the two as even if their motivations differ their method for success is rooted in manipulation and self assurance.
>>
>>82856095
Weren't slaves mentioned? I always imagined the ships to be mostly run by paddleslaves.
>>
>>82856095
That makes about as much sense as anything
>>
>>82856046
yes, and the reality that she is talking about is the comic itself. thats why you can reach anywhere in the comic through it, and fall in and start teleporting around canon. thats also why caliborn getting it as a reward was such a big deal. its my theory that that is also why the sealed kids dont come out of it in act 7: they are released when the story finishes.
>>
the ending wasn't bittersweet it was just shit
any tragedy you can infer can be handwaved with very plausible outcomes

>some of the characters are mortal
just have Roxy void up some god beds or have John warp them to some that already exist
>but why weren't the trolls in the masterpiece
because causality, same reason why the kids have to go in the first place
>the beta kids are trapped in the juju forever
no they ain't
>the alpha kids are stuck on caliborn's planet
roxy can just void teleport them away, or, john can use his retcon powers after taking care of lord english

nothing sad actually happened
>>
>>82856013
*shove*
>>
>>82856147
I was going to point out that large, advanced vessels designed for the open ocean aren't fitted for paddles for a variety of reasons, but a couple of blue bloods could probably do the job
>>
>>82856013
>vriska with garbage tattoo and piercings and a bad haircut
>but less of an irredeemable fucking bitch whore
this is a decision i can't make
>>
>>82855834
>>82855852

most of the people working on it are from his circles which hardly helps

frankly i'm guessing a lot of the writing is going to come off as a bad in-joke. they don't show much evidence of thinking critically about what makes great art instead of praising what your friends do.
>>
>all that (Terezi) and (Vriska) discussion
>no mention of (Karkat) who still had feelings for her and even outruns Kanaya to save her
>>
File: 1438112687828.jpg (159KB, 670x538px) Image search: [Google]
1438112687828.jpg
159KB, 670x538px
>>82856305
hussie wrote vriska to be literal garbage

>did nothing wromg
>>
Calliope said Jade would lose her powers
Caliborn said she still had them
which cherub do I believe
>>
File: hsg snapchat.png (226KB, 489x867px) Image search: [Google]
hsg snapchat.png
226KB, 489x867px
I'm not sure if this is done or not, any suggestions? (Still don't know what to put as the message also)
>>
On the frog platform did Vriska ever shame Terezi for having killed her in the pre-retcon? I seem to recall she did but I'm not 100% sure.
>>
>>82856311
>most of the people working on it are from his circles which hardly helps
this has basically always been an issue, even in the earliest days he had betelgeuse handling the t-shirt business things instead of, you know, someone hired for reasons other than he knows them personally
>>
>>82856385
>busting makes you feel good ;)
>>
>>82856346
Well that's a whole other fine kettle of fish right there, given the issues the two faced during their time together. Despite clearly having strong feelings for one another, I think they'd end up as close friends, perhaps something red or black depending on their reunion and how open (Karkat) would be willing to be as that was one of the big issues they faced in life together.
>>
>>82854608
Karkat is the Jew of Homestuck.
>>
>>82856013
*8oner*
>>
>>82856355
i thought she was supposed to prove that humans could feel spades by giving everyone black feelings for her
which for me was accurate until act 6
>>
>>82856385
>>82856427
Who you gonna call
>>
>>82856404
Not really. Vriska's attitude was basically "boy, I sure had that coming!"
>>
>>82856209
john cant use retcon powers on things that happen outside of the comic jesus christ.
>>
>>82856560
what didn't happen inside the comic?
>>
>Rogue of Heart is useless, dies horribly
>Rogue of Breath is useless, dies horribly
>Rogue of Void is OP bullshit, only dies to ascend to God-tier and to merge GO timeline with Retcon timeline

So is Rogue a shit class and Void just an OP aspect, or is Rogue + Void combo just awesome?
>>
File: original.png (50KB, 475x289px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
50KB, 475x289px
>>82856493
yes that is accurate

did you enjoy watching all that stuff in the dreambubbles?

did vriska do good??
>>
>>82856560
Then how does he jump to the void space/mspa?

Anyway all he has to do is jump into the troll session at any point in time and he can just fly whoever to their bed
>>
>>82856610
I figure every class has an aspect that makes it a broken combo.
>>
>>82856594
arguments that john can just retcon the kids away after beating lord english in act 7. he can only retcon into the comic because retcon powers only have power over the comic since theyre obviously metafictional. unless andrew hussie literally edits a panel one day to show john and co heading through post-english fight, it didnt happen and they didnt retcon out.
>>
File: john_retcon.png (310KB, 658x782px) Image search: [Google]
john_retcon.png
310KB, 658x782px
>>82856560
He doesn't need to. He can just warp to this page and then warp everyone back out.
>>
>>82856610
Using the non-god tier trolls as the basis of any point about classpects is a waste of breath
>>
>>82856610
I think it's just the combination
for instance, a knight of void would probably be shit, they destroy via nothing. This might end up being an equius case though, where using "nothing" would somehow lead to "insane strength when unarmed" or something though.

I am curious about the lord class. does becoming a lord always mean you get minions with a theme based on your aspect? Would a lord of void have a bunch of little horror terror voidy feltmen? Would a Lord of life have a bunch of nurses at his command?
>>
>>82856465
>(Terezi) will never ship (Karkat) and (Vriska) together, ending the drama once and for all
>>
>>82856675
>John comes back with clay puppets

Did you think this trough
>>
>>82856675
my point is that we have to actually see it in the comic for it to have happened, since that is how retcon powers work. unlike other time/space travel they cannot happen offscreen or affect things that are offscreen.
>>
>>82856686
"nothing" could also used to skip requirements
Destroy with nothing
destroy with
destroy
>>
File: what.png (5KB, 489x204px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
5KB, 489x204px
>>82856716
are you implying they turned into clay when they warped there?
>>
>>82856046
Does anyone have that SMBC edit of Vriska saying "We can time travel directly into the plot hole!"?

>>82856067
Vriska beat up her denizen while completely ignoring what she told her, and refused to let Tavros do his quest. She's not a shining example of a good SBURB player, if such a thing exists.
>>
File: john_retcon2.png (296KB, 668x747px) Image search: [Google]
john_retcon2.png
296KB, 668x747px
>>82856716
how did he get there in the first place without retconning in, then? If he can go there off-screen then he can go there off-screen.
>>
File: nohope.png (724KB, 684x1700px) Image search: [Google]
nohope.png
724KB, 684x1700px
>>82856765
>>
>>82856761
>>82856771
But those aren't the actual characters
those are just Caliborns puppets he made to show how it happened
>>
>>82856716
>>82856761
holy shit the reason we werent shown the betas coming out of the juju was because of how retarded it would have looked to have seen four clay blobs burst out of the door and start brawling with the big man
>>
>>82856126
KUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>82856806
But it still proves he can use his ret-con powers to teleport to events that were never shown.
>>
>>82856806
oh yeah, duh
>>
>>82856806
nahh, those are, for the purposes of retcon abilities, the real characters. the story is just told in a bizarre way
>>
>>82856806
Its like when he conned to homosuck
>>
>>82856610
It seems to be a common feature with the passive classes that you don't see much effective individual use from them given the team based design of sburb. Powers centered around helping others aren't particularly flashy, on top of the non-god tier trolls not really developing their classpects at all it means we just don't know about the potential uses for some combinations of powers. Although it stands to reason that some combinations are better than others, such as Heir of Breath over a Rogue of Breath.
>>
>>82856837
(by which i mean these characters are no more or less real than the representations of themselves in doc scratch's intermission, or in any of the games with totally different artstyles. even though they are made of clay, they are still the 'real' characters and the things they are doing take place in homestuck)
>>
>>82856831
are you saying that Caliborn dug his own grave by showing his Masterpiece, which allowed John to retcon to it?
>>
>>82856951
meant for >>82856837
or anyone really
it's an open question
>>
>>82856703
Eh it could work, (Vriska) needs to regain her mettle without going over the top and (Karkat) needs to calm down and learn to leave the self-hate behind. They can bask in their self-hatred together.
>>
>>82856951
i dont know if that guy is, but im saying that. though he didnt necessarily dig his own grave since it was what led to him becoming lord english. pretty good decision from his point of view.
>>
>>82856980
Only if they come out the house
>>
>>82856997
>>82857009
yeah fair points
>>
>>82856951
Indeed. It's so m e t a!
>>
Vriska sucks

so fucking much
>>
>>82857228
Yea, Ivve nevver met anyone wwho sucks bulge so good
>>
what if Vriska uses the Juju but all that comes out is a bunch of clay figures

then Lord English kills them all
>>
>>82857285
Cringey useless unfunny shitposts like this are why homestuck generals keep getting deleted, you know that right
Thats the closest thing to a purpose it has
>>
File: image.png (370KB, 1180x868px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
370KB, 1180x868px
>>82857349
caliborns master plan
>>
god, why did vriska have to be so HOT
>>
>>82855435
Does he do anything other than pregnant the dog?
if anyone has that pic, could they post it?
>>
File: ghn.png (32KB, 991x423px) Image search: [Google]
ghn.png
32KB, 991x423px
>>
>>82857453
>who fucking knows
yeah pretty much
>>
>>82857453
Cal's Land is literally Earth so they can just rewind time I guess

But yeah who fucking knows, what a garbage fire mess
>>
>>82857425
god, why did vriska have to be so FLAT
>>
>>82857553
flat is life
>>
You guys are putting way more thought into this than Hussie ever did.
>>
>>82857592
that's the most tragic thing I've ever heard
>>
>>82857592
well part of the disappointment is how much thought he used to put into it
>>
>>82857453
EPILOGUE
>>
>>82857667
>epilogue is for explaining what happened
sign
>>
>>82857453
Bittersweet ending, anon. The kids get a happy ,"ending" but their eventual fate is ambiguous

Though Hussie realized that nobody liked this but him, so epilogue
>>
>>82857592
well no
i didn't spend 7 years thinking about it
>>
>>82857695
>intermissions are longer than the actual acts

It's Homestuck
>>
>>82857722
it's not bittersweet just because it's ambiguous
>>
>>82857763
its not just ambiguos its also shit
>>
>>82857722
that wasn't bittersweet, that was lazy, half-assed and confusing
>>
>>82857820
>>82857800
>>82857763
trolled
>>
>>82857839
...what? That wasn't trolling you moron that was a plain stated opinion we don't agree with
>>
>>82857839
jokes on you I was only pretending to be trolled
>>
>>82857695
>thinks there's even going to be an epilogue

reread the newspost, nothing ever says they'll actually BE an epilogue, just something resembling one
>>
>>82857839
but I was trolling too
>>
>>82857877
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Hussie cancels the game, erases MSPA, and just vanishes from the internet forever. Frankly, I hope he does.
>>
>>82857932
he doesn't need to cancel the game to vanish forever
>>
>>82857592
all of hussies formspring questions and notes indicated that he always put a lot of thought into shit like this. much more than most people recognise. even down to obscure and bizarre shit like the 'honk HONK' and 'MEOW' first guardian genetic codes being linked to John's nickname for Karkat 'beep beep meow', given their statuses as the ectobiologists of their sessions. if any person pointed this shit out itd sound like a ridiculous reach, but hussie said it on his formspring. its canon. suffice to say nothing is too retarded to be intended in this comic.
>>
>>82857932
He's showing up at TCAF writing cuck on tampons
He's fucking lost it
>>
>>82856986
>Eh, it could work.
Sounds like Equius, Kanaya or a random human or Troll could fill that slot.

I am just tired of the Karkuck meme and Hussie cuckolding us from Karezi closure.
>>
>>82857932
We were $14,494 from Hussie including a full copy Homestuck with Hiveswap
>>
>>82857975
Does he still draw a crowd at conventions? When I went it was an hour long wait to meet him for 15 seconds
>>
>>82857997
>Hussie cuckolding us from Karezi closure

hurrrr
>>
>>82858054
Will he even appear at conventions anymore? He'd probably get a bucket of spit thrown at him.
>>
Why did DD persuade Aradia to kill Vriska?
>>
>>82858036
I think someone at whatpumpkin said they would do it anyway, but they might have given up on it by now. I'm hoping some form of official Homestuck archive will be available eventually, just so we can get high-quality versions of Collide and Act 7.
>>
>>82858104
last i heard they were bragging about how much writing is gonna be in the game, gonna be interesting to see if they remember they promised the game in five languages
>>
>>82858073
see >>82857975
>>
>>82858163
I don't think that's actually true though, what, he's not doing that
>>
>>82858103
he didn't.
she did it because she wanted to. He just approved of her doing it.
>>
>>82858104
The Godtier hoodies made it clear Hussie has no idea how to do merch. I have ZERO faith he can make any of this shit happen in a cost-effective, timely, or even possible manner.
>>
>>82857997
We had Karezi closure, though, She don't need him.
>>
>>82858192
There are pictures of it
>>
>>82854900
She would have had a better arc
Terezi would have had a better arc
John would have had a better arc
>>
>>82858225
a homestuck archive is easy though, it's literally just monetizing content you've already made

stick it on a disk with some half-assed commentary for select scenes and promote the HD video, also include some collector's edition stickers or some shit to convince people not to pirate it... I'm sure it would sell enough to break even
>>
>>82858308
people don't have arcs
>>
>>82858192
>he didn't see the pics
Pretty sure ipgd convinced him to do it too
>>
>>82858351
Well post the pics then, I am happy to believe he's lost his fucking marbles
>>
>>82858339
Fuck off Dave
>>
File: andrw cuck.jpg (213KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
andrw cuck.jpg
213KB, 720x1280px
>>82858365
>>
>>82858339
Good thing they're characters, not people.
>>
File: 1462938572672.png (100KB, 1306x906px) Image search: [Google]
1462938572672.png
100KB, 1306x906px
I'm at a loss to explain why Hussie thought this was a good idea.
>>
>>82858438
IPGD gets him to write stupid shit, why do we care?
>>
>>82858464
fuck you
>>
File: hussie da man.jpg (371KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hussie da man.jpg
371KB, 720x1280px
>>82858365
>>
>>82858438
>Hussie calling us all cucks

Should we go beat him up?
>>
>>82858511
we don't

but I wish he would take 10 minutes to clarify the ending instead of writing "cuck" on salt packets
>>
>>82858579
maybe thats all the clarification we need
>>
>>82858575
>His smile and optimism: gone
>>
>>82857997
Well you can find a number of possible recipients to justify it in a number of ways. (Karkat) would probably get the most use out of a moirail, why he didn't get into one with Kanaya is still a sore spot for me. Though in the end it ended up being irrelevant as he's DAOOTS.

I don't think there's much closure to be had in all honesty, the two didn't work romantically but still care for each other given he died trying to save her, if they met up again they'd likely be close friends.
>>
>>82855523
Using memes is a surefire way to ensure that your game will age with the grace of milk.
>>
>>82858579
Um
Those are sugar packets
Thank you
>>
>>82858624
it'll be like the worst localization wept from the saddest weeaboo
>>
>>82858578
A TEEN DIDN'T LIKE ME CALLING HIM A KEK, SO HE CAME AND BEAT ME UP
THIS IS THE WORST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME.
AND BEAR IN MIND THAT ONE TIME, MY COMIC WASN'T MADE A GOOD ENDING. AND I TRAGICALLY LOST MONEY TO A SCAM STUDIO.
>>
File: 1462160641438.png (261KB, 953x831px) Image search: [Google]
1462160641438.png
261KB, 953x831px
>>82858526
Really, I'm at a loss to explain Act 6 in general.
>>
File: best fucking character.png (961KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
best fucking character.png
961KB, 1500x1500px
Why is he so perfect hst?
>>
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/shes8ack/

When you first saw this URL, how did you feel?
>>
File: Hussie Hate.gif (32KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hussie Hate.gif
32KB, 650x450px
>Calling us all cucks
>>
>>82858762
That's not Act 6 though. That's just A6A6I5.
>>
>>82858261
FUCK YOU

AND FUCK THAT PANEL
>>
>>82858261
But she 'needed' vriska?
>>
File: Despair but also an erection.png (34KB, 201x160px) Image search: [Google]
Despair but also an erection.png
34KB, 201x160px
>>82858809
>>
>>82858809

Nothing, because we already knew it was happening and had known it since the retcon quest started?

If anything, slight disappointment at it being played so straight without any twists as if Hussie didn't expect us to see it coming.

In retrospect, it was a warning sign for the ending.
>>
File: 1460449082041.png (231KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1460449082041.png
231KB, 480x360px
>>
>>82858809
>DAVE: thats a hell of a mystery no one thought was a mystery and didnt even really need solving.
>DAVE: but damn if it didnt just get solved so nice work
>>
>>82858809

"what a boring revelation"
>>
File: oh okay.jpg (24KB, 297x303px) Image search: [Google]
oh okay.jpg
24KB, 297x303px
>>82858809
>>
>>82858261
>>82858835
>hey terezi... when you told me to say 'you don't need him', did you mean karkat or dave?
>it was gamzee you idiot!!!
Seems pretty clear to me
>>
>>82858809
>why the fuck didn't john see equius' body then, fuck
>>
>>82858762
STOP IT
>>
>>82858982
>telling herself she didnt need gamzee immediately after an intimate conversation with karkat, two years before she started seeing gamzee romantically

nahh
>>
>>82858839
Sure. Who doesn't need Vriska?
>>
>>82858036
>Implying a company as mismanaged as What Pumpkin would even bother fulfilling the Kickstarter stretch goals

>>82858624
Underrated post

>>82858762
GCATavrosprite is like a miscarriage made character.
>>
>>82859123
Everyone
>>
>Hussie writing cuck because he cucked us out of a good ending

Fair enough
>>
>>82859123
everyone past act 5
>>
>Hussie's dad dies in May 2014, in the middle of the Gigapause
>Five months later
>Caliborn dumps the entire cast into the trash and introduces us to Game Over
>Whole cast dies
>Retcons
>Comic goes to shit

It's the least mysterious mystery in the history of webcomics.
>>
>>82859157
more like
>hussie writing cuck because of the fat retard he hangs out with
>>
>>82859157

at this point it's more like the fine black man is no longer moving about in the windows and has been accompanying her through life for 6 months
>>
>>82859208
8(
>>
>>82859209
ipgd is a lot of things but she ain't fat, man
>>
>>82859209
the pig isn't fat

she is just oh so "ironic"
>>
File: 03137.gif (21KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
03137.gif
21KB, 650x450px
HOLY SHIT GUYS I JUST FIGURED IT OUT

ACT 7 IS REALLY ABOUT
>>
>>82859260
she is really fat and lives surrounded by actual garbage
>>
>>82859278
no no no

she isn't fat but IS garbage
>>
>>82859260
>>82859255
if she's not fat why did you immediately know who I was talking about :^)
>>
>>82859292
she definitely is fat, check her twitter for pictures of her fat fingers
>>
>hussie dates betelgeuse who was kind of ok
>hussie dates softowl who is the kind of person who'd faint at the sight of his old comic
>hussie dates igpd who's an attention-whoring shitposter

what kind of horrible person is he going to spend his days with next?
>>
>>82850926
Who cares? the concept is fun
>>
>>82859306
because we know who posted those pictures
>>
>>82859340
the female of reincarnation of Hitler
>>
>>82859381
he picked vriska over meenah/condy though
>>
File: JANETHISISYOU.gif (7KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
JANETHISISYOU.gif
7KB, 650x650px
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: bastard saver.gif (22KB, 650x233px) Image search: [Google]
bastard saver.gif
22KB, 650x233px
>>82859381
>>
>>82859424
okay the female reincarnation of blackbeard
>>
>>82859340
If he had stayed with betel with jade have been more relevant
>>
>>82859340

A reasonable female, with fine anatomical passions
>>
>>82859465
was jade based on betel?
>>
>>82859340
an angry midget twink with an overbite you could land a plane on
>>
File: 1356903240340.png (10KB, 188x168px) Image search: [Google]
1356903240340.png
10KB, 188x168px
Please do the right thing, Hussie, no matter what your plans are for the epilogue.
>>
>>82859521
Betelgeuse = Jade
Softowl= Roxy
>>
>>82859614
>Softowl= Roxy
DELETE THIS
>>
>>82859653
ur pretty
>>
>>82859614
hussie seemed to be on good terms with betel well into Act 6 despite dating halftruth, so I don't think his relationship with her really factored into things

also I've seen some of betel's forum posts, she doesn't really act like jade. She was like one of those "boy's club" girls who avoids coming across as overly feminine
>>
>>82859614
>Dave = Hussie

So wait is Hussie gay now
>>
>>82859710
Hussie = hussie, dave, dirk, equius, caliborn
>>
>>82859737
they are all gay
>>
File: bros.gif (27KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
bros.gif
27KB, 650x450px
>>
>>82859737
so pretty gay
>>
>>82859710
no hussie = dirk hussies the fucking gayest
>>
>>82859752
for you
>>
jesus did Homestuck finish already?
fuck I should just kill Andrew Hussie, I'm sure I could find him sipping PBR in Brighton somewhere
>>
>>82859754
I approve of this
>>
>>82859771
nope

the ride never ends
>>
>>82859771
you should get rid of the entire Boston clique

make it look like an accident
>>
>>82859754
Nice
>>
>>82859614
Who's IPGD then?
>>
>>82853927
Because Hussie is a hack who never really developed the roles he and Kanaya played in the story in relation to their titles.
>>
File: 1460275158639.jpg (521KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460275158639.jpg
521KB, 1000x1000px
>>82859066
I'm also at a loss to explain why PM didn't kill Jack.
>>
>>82859828
Hussie isn't in MA anymore I thought.
>>
>>82859799
I used to joke about assassinating Andrew Hussie with my friend because the idea of Homestuck fans hating me forever was hilarious

>>82859828
I'm from Boston
please just nuke us
>>
>>82859909
But I'd rather kill my son :^)
>>
File: 1463472746992.gif (105KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463472746992.gif
105KB, 700x800px
>>
how did arquius get to the masterpiece
he wasn't anywhere near LOTAK when Union Jack exploded into a wormhole
>>
>>82859873
terezi? maybe thats why john suddenly fell in love with her acting like an immature bitch and left roxy by the wayside
>>
>>82860020
dont you dare insult terezi like that
>>
>>82855384
Terezi dumped him. Meenah treated him like shit too. You not seeing the pattern here?

He's the new Tavros. The guy everyone thought they wanted, but didn't really like all that much in the end.
>>
>>82860045
>(Terezi) not liking (Karkat)
>>
File: 03325.gif (9KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
03325.gif
9KB, 650x450px
Reminder that

M A G I C I S F A K E
A
G
I
C

I
S

F
A
K
E
>>
>>82860036
the terezi/john blackrom thing was kinda out of the blue though. even moreso than davekat, which you could at least pin to their totally different lives over the last 3 years
>>
>>82860084
Then what is that?
>>
>>82859990
These proportions are unsettling me
>>
>>82860095
terezi/john made more sense than davekat
>>
>>82860115
hope
>>
>>82860129
Eraserhead made more sense than davekat
the 36 lessons of Vivec made more sense than fucking davekat
>>
File: what comic is this from.gif (110KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
what comic is this from.gif
110KB, 1024x576px
I like "Home Stuck" my Favourite character is Kid Pinkperson, she does the cubes
my second favorite chaaracter is "Sex lawyergirl"" is many cute however she has blind eyes (red)
>>
>>82860157
And Killer 7. And Mulholland Drive.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mm8jrbeHJu1qz4rgp.gif (204KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mm8jrbeHJu1qz4rgp.gif
204KB, 500x346px
>>82860167
STOP
>>
>>82860129
john feeling blackrom, an apparently huge deal for a human and particularly john, for someone he didnt interact with for 6000 pages, while roxy smiled and blushed at how cute it was without any kind of jealousy, that all made sense?
>>
>>82860070
She's too busy getting it on with her new weenie to care about (Karkat).
>>
>>82859990
The difference in quality between how Terezi and Roxy are drawn unsettles me.
>>
>>82860070
Karkat got cucked by Dave and Gamzee.
>>
>>82860224
Yes? It makes sense for a crush, which was the canon state of the whole thing at the end. A crush. Based on how partly antagonistic they were towards each other in the beginning.

And Roxy is Roxy. I don't even think she is capable of jealously. She is too pure for that.
>>
>>82860167
You know, if that fat fishcreature was it's own entity and not supposed to be terezi, it'd be kind of cute
>>
>>82860224
To be fair, John wasn't actually feeling black feelings, that was just Karkat's interpretation of it. John just dislikes a lot about Terezi whilst acknowledging some good parts like her butt. Feelings like that are natural for humans, basing a relationship off of them isn't for obvious reasons.
>>
>>82860300
And she still ended up liking him.
>>
>>82860224
John had the way he understood blackrom reframed by being told it's not just hating the other person and that it was about being fond of teasing and needling at them. Keep in mind this wasn't a full-blown thing between him and Terezi. It was just a minor, subtle hint of such a thing. If I were to compare it to Davekat, it's like the subtle scent of perfume wafting gently in the air and Davekat is a pile of shit shoved right into your sinuses and you can't ignore it.

Roxy grew up with troll culture living in Seahitler's watery apocalypse shanty town.
>>
>>82860300
He screwed himself by acting like such an indecisive arsehole.
>>
>>82860369
Huh? She stopped liking him that way by the time she was dating Dave.
>>
File: tunaskater.gif (185KB, 915x1144px) Image search: [Google]
tunaskater.gif
185KB, 915x1144px
More mituna

>>82860122
>>82860265
Any concrit? They looked kind of weird to me last night, but I was too tired to spend more time on it
>>
>>82860441
It has no correlation at all?
>>
>>82860453
She threatened to kill Damara if she laid a finger on a sleeping Karkat. Which mirrored a scene between Latula and Mituna. She was visibly upset whe he died. And the whole retcon thing was framed by the dialog in a way that made his death sound kinda of a big motivator for it.
>>
>>82860314
roxy got super jealous and sad over jake and dirk's unavailability. she just didnt make a fuss about it cos shes awesome. with john/terezi it wasnt just not making a fuss, it was 'hey my god-given opportunity to get a boyfriend (one of my deepest desires), the only available option in the universe, is flirting with another girl and that is just adorable!'

from the point of view of a dude (me) who wants to fuck roxy and terezi at the same time, its an awesome state of affairs. but i dont believe it
>>
>>82860441
If breath has nothing to do with freedom then wich Aspect has?
>>
>>82860494
I think Terezi's breast seem to start kinda low.
>>
Reminder that Ingrid Penelope Goddard-Dawson is literally Andrew Hussie's girlfriend right now and he buys her tampons

There is no dispute here

She lied when she said they weren't dating

Rachel Rocklin hasn't been heard from in ages because she is gone
>>
>>82860517
I think she can tell when things are serious and when they are not.
>>
>>82860531
Life
>>
File: 1463242661404.gif (30KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1463242661404.gif
30KB, 400x449px
>>82859123
>>
File: 1463460263907.jpg (102KB, 484x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463460263907.jpg
102KB, 484x700px
What a strange self portrait.

I don't think it's part of the old s_o site rip.
>>
>>82860441
Breath comes and goes from outside the body of the genesis frog. Blood is, be design, meant to be constrained to it.
>>
At this point Vriska no longer feels like a character to me, and more like an in-joke I don't get
>>
>>82860653
Gosh, what a cutie.
>>
Has anyone drawn Dave with Hussie's disgusting beard spouting on and on about toxic masculinity?
>>
File: 1351569817682.png (229KB, 457x428px) Image search: [Google]
1351569817682.png
229KB, 457x428px
>>
>>82860702
It's an in-joke that overstayed its welcome and then proceeded to eat itself.
>>
>>82860702
i think shes that in andrew hussies mind too
>>
>>82860494
Roxy's lipstick look like WV found a permanent marker and drew a moustache and goatee on her lips
>>
File: 1463235399976.png (52KB, 828x764px) Image search: [Google]
1463235399976.png
52KB, 828x764px
an immortal demon

ill join him

no one wwill evver knoww
>>
>>82860728
he should be holding a box of tampons too
>>
>>82860494
Well, Terezi's features somehow look flatter than Roxy's. And I'm not talking about breast size (although, yes, it applies there too).

I think Roxy looks fine since she's facing forward with her body, but with Terezi slightly angling to the side, her body is lacking a bit in the depth of her features. Her face could use a little more work too. Maybe because I think her eyes look a bit weird? I mean, I'm imagining her without her glasses on, so trying to fit her eyes in the same space in my mind makes the glasses' size and positioning a bit odd.
>>
>>82860749
Can trolls grow mustaches or beards?
>>
>>82860517
She's not a possessive cunt who treats John like he's already hers.

Not like Karkat towards Terezi, eh?
>>
>>82860781
I think they had words for them but thats all I remember
>>
>>82860718
i know right
>>
>>82860781
Troll will smith
>>
>>82860702
That's an entirely understandable feeling to have, considering she took over Aranea's role of exposition dumper whilst also being the troll leader and the reason for all the positive changes on the meteor trip and the hero who confronts LE with the juju and this is all played straight. At least before act 6 her whole thing was a take on a mary-sue attention whore and how that kind of over the top character would interact with sburb in the best and worst of ways.
>>
File: 02008[1].gif (106KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
02008[1].gif
106KB, 650x600px
>>82860781
Yes.
>>
>>82860813
theres a difference between being possessive and cheerfully shipping your only chance for a dicking w some other broad
>>
File: sbahj052.jpg (1MB, 1200x1156px) Image search: [Google]
sbahj052.jpg
1MB, 1200x1156px
>Sweet Bro will never have a nacho party
>>
>>82860857
>>82860823
I wonder what Troll WIll Smith's sign was.

>>82860868
Perhaps Roxy wouldn't mind getting a piece of Pyrope ass.
>>
Holy fuck Hussie just seems so awkward here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9C9hwIX3Y

Why didn't we protect this man from what was to come?
>>
File: 1459203571120.png (67KB, 333x331px) Image search: [Google]
1459203571120.png
67KB, 333x331px
>>82860887
:^|
>>
>>82860887
what did the clam even mean. whats the point of spending the entirety of the last comic focussing on a character introduced in the last few panels of the comic before? can someone explain what andrew was intending here
>>
>>82860781
No one will ever convince me that Beforus Eridan didn't look like Gandalf or Dumbledore.
>>
>>82860958
>The Royal Scholar
Remember, No Eridan would ever believe in magic
>>
>>82860926
That's Ryan North. Whoever uploaded this must have been confused.
>>
>>82860958
Was Beforus Eridan a successful womanizer?

Because Dualscar wasn't any less pathetic than Cronus iirc.
>>
>nobody is aware that Barty's Brew-Ha-Ha 4 came out about a year ago
>>
>>82860984
watch the video
>>
>>82861011
Dualscar successfuly entered a black relationship with Mindfang and she enjoyed it for some time. He was pretty baller for an Ampora, he just ended up dead because he was possessive, obsessive, a little cowardly, and not funny.
>>
File: smuut12.gif (14KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
smuut12.gif
14KB, 700x500px
What is it with Hope people and eating babies?
>>
>>82861072
Babies are pure hope
thats why Eridan destroyed the matriorb
thats why Jake is a giant baby
I dunno about Cronus but I bet he molests babies
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 851x919px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 851x919px
>>82861072
i want to eat roxys babies
>>
>>82861138
he molested the most precious bby of them all
Mituna ;_;
>>
What was the main conflict in Homestuck? How did it get resolved?
>>
>>82861138
>the new matriorb was created from the void
>it has no bearing or importance on the remaining story
>it's void

The lore. So deep.
>>
Why didn't the kids just help LE find Calliope and let him kill her
>>
>>82861184
Vriska was dead
She was deus ex machina'd alive
>>
>>82861184
win the game

won the game
>>
>>82861184
Untold millions of hapless nerds are harangued by a demented suburbanite comic artist for 7 years. It was resolved when he gave up on his comic.
>>
>>82861184
sburb I think
maybe?
>>
File: 1348914986875.jpg (2MB, 1444x3051px) Image search: [Google]
1348914986875.jpg
2MB, 1444x3051px
>>82861138
Cronus/Saturn was one of the Titans that gave birth to Zeus and all the other first-wave Greco-Roman gods. The story goes that he was paranoid about his children overthrowing him like he did with his own father, so each time one was born he just straight up ate them.
>>
File: the huss we loved.png (461KB, 502x414px) Image search: [Google]
the huss we loved.png
461KB, 502x414px
>>82860984
Looks like Hussie to me.
God, look how happy and full of life he looks. What happened to this man is a fucking tragedy.
>>
>>82861184
if I had to write a high-school level literary essay about Homestuck, I'd be fucking stumped
>>
>>82861026
This can't be official. He doesn't look or sound like Byron at all.
>>
>>82861261
He just sounds so... innocent
kinda like Tavros: goofy, awkward but happy
Are we part of the blame?
>>
>>82861138
>babies are pure hope
So Jake was shooting out baby-rays?
>>
>>82861184
First it was the game in general
Then Jack
Then LE
Jack faded into the background and was defeated by his nemesis)
LE... something something black hole, something something juju, something something caledflwch
And then they won the game. Thanks for playing.
>>
who is the biggest weenie loser

karkat or vriska
>>
File: 765678.png (4KB, 209x209px) Image search: [Google]
765678.png
4KB, 209x209px
>wake up
>read the archived thread from where the point where i slept last night
i dont ever want to see another kiwi
>>
>>82861376
act 7 really is the equivalent of the author mumbling through his ending
>>
>>82861344
The people who brought up the "white rapper" issue all that time ago aren't to blame. They were a litmus paper test. They just showed us the first sign of Hussie having started to change. Who knows what started that change. We may never know the truth. However, you must not blame yourself for this tragedy. There was nothing you could have done to stop it. How can you stop what you never knew happened?
>>
Happy #WrigglingDay! The best taco bowls are made in Can Town Grill. I love Trolls!
>>
File: 1463342514457.jpg (243KB, 1021x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1463342514457.jpg
243KB, 1021x1280px
the only good ship
>>
File: spadehearts_2-1.gif (108KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
spadehearts_2-1.gif
108KB, 700x800px
>>82860542
>>82860741
>>82860775
Any better? I'll post the one without glasses in a minute.
>>
>>82861371
The angels WERE vaguely sperm cell shaped.

>>82861390
One cried from having her girlfriend break up with her and getting called a loser by a more confident version of herself.

The other cried from getting beaten up by a small midget.
>>
>>82861390
Vriska.
>>
File: 08765.gif (48KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
08765.gif
48KB, 500x346px
>>82861443
>>
>>82861456
Yea, that looks dope
>>
File: spadehearts_2-2.gif (109KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
spadehearts_2-2.gif
109KB, 700x800px
>>82861456
Hopefully these fixed some of the problems
>>
>>82861456
Oh,yes. Nose looks better somehow with the hint of that second nostril. And the eyes' positioning is less awkward now.
>>
File: karkat AAAA.gif (11KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
karkat AAAA.gif
11KB, 600x400px
>(Tavros) never bullied (Vriska)
>>
>>82861531
(tavros) bullied normal vriska
>>
>>82861531
no one can out-bully the bully king
>>
File: shreddingit.gif (196KB, 1360x680px) Image search: [Google]
shreddingit.gif
196KB, 1360x680px
>>82861504
>>82861492
Sweet, thanks a lot. I was trying to be lazy last night by not drawing her eyes
>>
>>82861531
They would probably get on very well, all things considered.
>>
>>82861561
(Tavros) is technically Vriska's slave boy as a sprite, seeing as how the person put into the sprite apparently has memories of all the different versions of the person (though a bit vague).

Then (Tavros) became Meenah's slave. He's pretty much doomed to be dominated.
>>
>>82861531
>>82861561
>we saw (Tavros) bully alive Vriska
>gets down to the ground, has a minor mental breakdown
imagine if he had crossed paths with (Vriska) with the ghost army
"I'M G8ING TO F8ND A W8Y TO COMM8T GH8ST SU8C8DE!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>82861614
The body still seems off to me, just so you know. The line of her back, I think? And her elbow.
>>
File: 1462766943447.png (52KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462766943447.png
52KB, 800x800px
obligatory
>>
>>82861703
this picture gives me a boner
>>
>>82861614
It still looks like there is a lot of room between Terezi's base of neck and where her breasts start, but maybe I'm wrong.
>>
File: Untitled.png (27KB, 1139x682px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
27KB, 1139x682px
>>82861184
there is nothing that can't be make less comprehensible by a shitty diagram
>>
>>82861462
>a small midget
as opposed to a large midget?
>>
>>82861828
If it's a fat one?
>>
File: stop calling me.jpg (22KB, 334x364px) Image search: [Google]
stop calling me.jpg
22KB, 334x364px
>>82861801
english should extend to a7

but whatever
>>
>>82855876
tfw I drew that at 5 AM last night and someone reposted it

>Is he facing Karkat's direction, holding Jade's hand while she stands in the other direction?
This one

>This whole thing is a fucking shitshow.
The concept is good, but I couldn't do it justice
>>
File: 1463275740732.gif (10KB, 409x307px) Image search: [Google]
1463275740732.gif
10KB, 409x307px
>>
>>82861450
Hip
Hip
Hooray
For
the Rat
Boy
jeen-yis
>>
>>82861972
0h shit
>>
>>82861801
Caliborn wasn't really a protagonist and we knew what the outcome of his CHEBURB session would be, so I think his session's story serves as more like exposition than an actual conflict.
>>
>>82861450
There are things that need to be erased.

Like Vriska.
>>
>>82861462
Anon. Vriska called her fat and she started to cry and run away. That shit is mad weenie as fuck.
>>
File: 06976.png (13KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
06976.png
13KB, 650x450px
how does sburb pick out undies for you?
are they perfectly tailored?
how does it know what symbols to make?
or does it not come with any and john just put his own?

do they come with bras too? do those have patterns on them?
>>
>>82861634
All Tavrosprite and (Tavros) have in common is what they did before [S] Wake, and presumably enjoying the afterlife for a while.

(Tavros) was forced to go with (Vriska) on her pirate quest, and later found his balls and fucked off to contribute something all by himself.
Tavrosprite was resurrected as Jane's guide and helped her and Jake for a while before Vriska eventually plagued him with her attention again and prototyped him into an abomination.
He doesn't have (Tavros)'s memories because he's not a sprite-squared.

Now, it's a mystery why -he- never got fed up with Vriska's bullshit. (Tavros) and him both attempted to murder her, yet while (Tavros) made fun of her Tavrosprite was busy being pathetically grateful towards her.
Then again everybody post-retcon is thankful, nice or neutral towards Vriska post-retcon when they logically shouldn't (see also: Terezi, John, Roxy).

That's probably because these days Hussie values meta memeshit over writing believable characters. He can go fuck himself for all I care.
>>
>>82862042
WEENIE
>>
>GC: 1 C4NT B3L13V3 1 4LMOST FORGOT
>GC: WH4T 4 COMPL3T3LY CR4ZY B1TCH YOU W3R3
And then she forgot for real.
>>
>>82862041
No
All god tiers are undie-less because Skaia wants to see kids get busy
>>
File: 04352.gif (473KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
04352.gif
473KB, 650x650px
>>82862041
They don't come with any

Rose was flashing everyone right here
>>
File: 1460595993477.jpg (111KB, 650x766px) Image search: [Google]
1460595993477.jpg
111KB, 650x766px
>>82862041
>>
>>82860749
dear high blooded fef peixes

howw i lovve her

lususs ability to wwipe out the land dwwellers
>>
>>82861390
Karkat!
>>
>>82860887
Reminder that the nancho party arc was a hint at how Homestuck would end, i.e. with no resolution whatsoever
>>
File: 1342126249175.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1342126249175.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>
File: 03327.gif (5KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
03327.gif
5KB, 650x450px
my name is not important

wwhat is important is wwhat im goin to do

i just fuckin hate this meteor and the troll wwigglers feastin on its corpse

my wwhole life is just cold bitter hatred and i alwways wwanted to die vviolently

this is the time of vvengeance and no life is wworth savvin and i wwill put in the gravve as many as i can

its time for me to kill and its time for me to die

my genocide crusade begins here
>>
>>82860918
probably the same as Human Will Smith's
so Libra
>>
>>82862312
DAVE: i was in the middle of the nancho party arc
DAVESPRITE: oh yeah
DAVESPRITE: i gave up on that half way through
DAVE: yeah that was sorta the plan
DAVE: making a ten part story about nachos was always a bullshit idea
DAVESPRITE: lets do some brainstorming later
DAVESPRITE: blow everyones minds
DAVE: yeah sure
>>
File: CANON.jpg (139KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
CANON.jpg
139KB, 500x350px
reminder

dream bubbles are where weenies ago
>>
>>82862407
>no more sbahj
>>
>weenie
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
>>
File: fb1.png (378KB, 1170x1920px) Image search: [Google]
fb1.png
378KB, 1170x1920px
>>82862417
Aradia is THICK.
>>
>>82862417
Then why didn't alpha karkat stay there lmao
>>
>>82862417
This was touching in a weird way. Eri basically gets an okay ending in spite of how serious what he did seemed back in 2011. Death doesn't matter, so murdering someone is more like pinching them.
>>
File: 03328.gif (8KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
03328.gif
8KB, 650x450px
>>82862417
im not a fuckin wweenie
>>
>>82862481
That's not real thick
>>
>>82861333
It's a fan video. The Barty Scouts are the next big fandom.
>>
>>82862400
Tumblr (Libra) from Homestuck
>>
File: young condy.png (15KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
young condy.png
15KB, 650x450px
>>82862485
he did

john and roxy are the only two surviving alphas
>>
File: lesswrongstuck general.png (118KB, 1600x731px) Image search: [Google]
lesswrongstuck general.png
118KB, 1600x731px
DUDE
ULTIMATE SELVES
LMAO
>>
File: hsg spadeheartupd82.png (145KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
hsg spadeheartupd82.png
145KB, 700x800px
>>82861675
Yea, i see what you mean. I messed with her back, hip, and elbow a little

>>82861772
I tried cleaning it up a little. I was trying to draw an AA cup size where there's barely anything, hopefully that makes sense.

Sorry for posting this a ton, I'm gonna call it quits on it for a while
>>
>>82862481
>hoshime's homestuck girls

nuuhhh
nuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i don't feel good about these boners
>>
>>82862798
is there just one person constantly commissioning jade from him
>>
>>82862848
most likely. i wish they'd commission rose from time to time.
>>
>>82862704
And then it ended up not being important at all.

>>82862705
Nah, it's fine. This is good.
>>
Don’t hate me but...

I don’t like JohnRoxy.

Yes I know, it’s canon or whatever, but I DESPISE it. To the point where I can’t even look at JohnRoxy fanart. It upsets me. I just feel sick looking at it. Don’t get me wrong, I like both John and Roxy individually, but I just can’t stand the thought of them being more the friends.

*shudders*
>>
File: bendy kanaya.png (115KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
bendy kanaya.png
115KB, 500x471px
>>82852427
Gift for the memelord who was RPing as Caliborn a few threads back

http://archiveofourown.org/works/6885982
>>
>>82862961
>*shudders*
>>
File: Godhead Arsenic Catnip.png (20KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
Godhead Arsenic Catnip.png
20KB, 650x500px
>>82862704
http://www.bhagavad-gita.org/Gita/verse-02-11.html

From there to about verse 30 or maybe even further, Krishna is basically saying the same shit Davepetasprite is.
>>
There is an alternate universe in which Nepeta ended up a major character. Also one where JohnNep was legit endgame material. Maybe they were both the same.

>>82862961
I think it's weird since it appears to be only there to fulfill Karkat's angry accusation of John wanting the Mom Lalonde booty. And then you have the SBAHJ thing about banging some moms, Dave's thing for hot moms (or their teenage versions).
>>
>>82862998
Oh thank Christ

Hussie might not have fallen under the sway of Yud after all
>>
>>82863016
You forgot the real reason, she was his wife in [S] John: Reunite with your loving wife and daughter.
>>
>>82862963
How can Kanaya miss an entire part of her spine and still walk while Tavros ends up in a wheelchair by just breaking it.

Oh wait, vampire powers I guess?
>>
File: big yud.png (27KB, 817x608px) Image search: [Google]
big yud.png
27KB, 817x608px
>>82863043
>>82862998
>>82862704
>yudkowsky

Can we not
>>
>>82862848
>him
it's a female m8
>>
>>82863016
also roxy didnt deserve to end up alone
and whos a better guy than john
>>
>>82862497
Well we don't know the whole truth about Eridan going off the deep end, I still think the angles had something to do with it. Either due to his butchering of what the game intended him to do or just being in such a hostile land, alone combined with his overly aggressive physiology. If there's anyone who would be accepting of the dream bubbles it's Feferi and Aradia so he had that in his favour at least.
>>
>>82863184
I want to see her have a short fling with Caliborn out of desperation
>>
>>82863184
No one deserved to be alone. Except Eridan and Vriska.

But Roxy was lucky there was John.
>>
File: FAGGOTSTOMAGGOTS.png (7KB, 380x319px) Image search: [Google]
FAGGOTSTOMAGGOTS.png
7KB, 380x319px
Think of your favorite homestuck character. Got one? Good.

They must defend you from John "Fags In Bodybags" Egbert.

How fucked are you?
>>
>>82863224
>he's doing his usual internet harassment and it's roxy's turn
>roxy is depressed and drunker than ever and starts hitting on him
>he gets scared and never talks to her again
>this is why we never see them talk in the comic
>>
>>82863304
im not gay
>>
>>82863304
>John
luckily I'm a straight white male. But if I wasn't I'm already covered
>>
>>82863078
Yup, combined with her lesbian powers, there's nothing which can stop Kanaya. Except lazers. Disclaimer: Lazers effectiveness can vary depending on how much of a weenie the user is.
>>
>>82863305
Caliborn would probably have a freakout if he ever saw a boob
>>
>>82863250
>our prince
>deservvin to be alone
>>
>>82863304
>John vs John
>>
>>82863304
I'm straight
>>
>>82863098
Was there an Eridan version of this? Or perhaps Gamzee?
>>
>>82863305
I'm just going to take this as canon, it works too well not to.
>>
>>82863325
>>82863336
>>82863391
>implying
i'm sure there's something in your porn folders that brings your sexuality into question enough to qualify for a beating
>>
>>82863305
roxy and caliborn have talked.
i believe when roxy tried saying calliope's name to him to wake her up or something.
>>
>>82863500
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=007362

Caliborn ignores her
>>
>>82863500
He ignored her though
>>
would you take an embarassing picture of Jake and Tavros having the best time in their life in weenieland, (vriska) being close to crying for being this much of a loser and karkat visibly crying for being cuddled by fred the weenie

i wwould
>>
File: colonel rose.png (53KB, 186x250px) Image search: [Google]
colonel rose.png
53KB, 186x250px
>>82863468
>John finds my scourgecest folder
>NO I CAN EXPLAIN
>2xJohn strife
I'm fucked
>>
>>82863468
No, I dont even have a pon folder, and if I had one it would be filled only with women
>>
>>82863603
are u a girl
>>
File: 1438045594766.png (180KB, 753x561px) Image search: [Google]
1438045594766.png
180KB, 753x561px
>>82863632
no but im enabling the gay
>>
File: 1298590051744.jpg (107KB, 482x299px) Image search: [Google]
1298590051744.jpg
107KB, 482x299px
>>82863304
>equius

On one hand, there's a chance it might work, if eq mistake's john for a blueblood, I doubt the class shit would trick him

On the other hand, I imagine john gets bonus mangrit when facing particularly degenerate characters.
>>
>>82863304
>Jack
I feel like no matter what happens I'm not coming out of this unstabbed anyway.
>>
File: Rose rustling dave.png (231KB, 705x802px) Image search: [Google]
Rose rustling dave.png
231KB, 705x802px
>>82863304
>Dave
>Sits in the corner and lets John beat the crap out of me and then himself

God dammit Dave you little cunt.
>>
>>82862963
It's abhorrent to see anyone perpetuating the disgusting purring trolls headcanon from the Hetalia part of the fandom 6 fucking years ago

Otherwise, pleasant.
>>
>>82863726
>>
>>82863304
>Caliborn
we already know how that one plays out
>>
File: awkward staring remem8er.jpg (70KB, 1014x720px) Image search: [Google]
awkward staring remem8er.jpg
70KB, 1014x720px
What emotion is being conveyed here?
>>
>>82863872
>so wait were dead now
>>
>>82862963
THIS IS ACCEPTABLE.

:DDD
>>
>>82863872
"sorry dave, you have to be a bad character like me, now :("
>>
>>82862963
whoever is commissioning this; god bless you.
>>
>>82863872
Friendship
>>
>>82863872
>we are DAAOOTS aren't we
>>
>>82863872
>so uh
>you DTF?
>>
>>82863654
im 100% certain that the enjoyment of multiple women simultaneously is acceptable straight alpha male behaviour. as long as they are primarily there for your dick. you DO make sure to imagine terezi and vriska wanting your dick, right?
>>
File: black kindergarten teacher jade.png (1MB, 1280x1561px) Image search: [Google]
black kindergarten teacher jade.png
1MB, 1280x1561px
kindergarten teacher milf jade
>>
>>82864114
only two characters were ever DAOOTS, scratch and AR (rest in power)
>>
File: 01993.gif (15KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01993.gif
15KB, 650x450px
post cool non-joke characters
>>
>>82864177
ARquius
>>
>>82864163
But those are the alpha versions of Dave and Jade who ceased mattering due to retcon.

That must account as DAOOTS.
>>
>>82864154
whys she black
>>
I can't believe Bowmanon raped Bowman
>>
Has anyone ever said "cunt" in Homestuck? Do you think Hussie even knows what the word means?
>>
>>82864230
too much breeding
>>
>>82864283
I want a session with nothing but bogans.
>>
>>82863872
regret
they just had an emotional fight and jade did some bad things while under the influence of grimbarkery
>>
>>82864307
I wish my country had bogans
>>
>>82864154
>brunette roxy
>>
>>82864377
Those are CLEARLY John and Roxy's kids, and thus brunettes.
>>
>>82864411
>The universe is so lazy the kids' kids just look like their parents.
>>
File: image 39.png (41KB, 297x197px) Image search: [Google]
image 39.png
41KB, 297x197px
who would your favorite character vote for? no memeing
>>
>>82864450
trump, bernie, and hillary are all meme candidates. who else is there?
>>
>>82864283
slut and whore are way worse words than cunt in england and i was pretty surprised when caliborn started throwing them around
>>
>>82864450
every character in homestuck would vote for trump
>>
>>82864482
Jeb, of course.
>>
File: 1455587393401.png (41KB, 762x612px) Image search: [Google]
1455587393401.png
41KB, 762x612px
>>82864450
Trump
>>
>>82864450
herself
>>
File: 517.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>82863336
>you
>white
>>
>>82864283
Dave drops it in this blog entry

http://dstrider.blogspot.com/2010/02/some-candy-company-ripped-me-off.html
>>
>>82864283
no, the most offensive word homestuck uses is faggot
>>
>>82864512
oh, poor, poor Jeb!
>>
>>82864598
Man Dave used to be cool
>>
File: BlackKing.png (11KB, 507x452px) Image search: [Google]
BlackKing.png
11KB, 507x452px
WE
>>
>>82864598
The kids having side-sites that they updated (Jade's furaffinity, Dave's blog) really helped sell the comic and them as characters
It was never done later and it made things feel way worse. And Dave stopped being funny like this too, that also sucked.
>>
>>82864661
ARE
>>
File: 1435526230727.png (16KB, 429x606px) Image search: [Google]
1435526230727.png
16KB, 429x606px
>>
>>82864661
that reminds me about John's conversation where he referred to WV and Bill Cosby as black guys.
>>
>>82864711
THE
>>
File: 02225.gif (45KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
02225.gif
45KB, 650x450px
>>82864731
ROBOTS
>>
>>82864631
>>82864686
what the fuck be real with yourself and read through the blog it is pretty weak and hussies time was spent better not doing it
>>
Hussie's TSO blog was good. He should have kept blogging.
>>
File: 019.jpg (256KB, 639x2700px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
256KB, 639x2700px
why did Hussie joke about this in SBaHJ then do it for real in Homestuck
>>
>>82864846
i ask myself the same question every single day
>>
>>82864846
I don't remember the Homestuck AIDS PSA
>>
>>82864786
fuck off ipgd
>>
>>82864846
to beat us over the head with how 'uncool' Karkat is.

I really don't think there was anything more to it than that.
>>
>>82864755
>>
>>82864846
He still had the energy to make his references funny before the kickstarter.
>>
>>82864926
if i collect enough 'times ive been called ipgd' tokens can i mail them to her for a blowey
>>
>>82865041
Why would you mail something to yourself
>>
>>82863872
>I liked you better when you were a bird
>>
>>82864230
Because her genetic parents are black. They're right there in the picture.
>>
>>82863043
Are you sure?
They did both write stories about autistic 10 year olds who conquer the universe.
>>
>>82864713
KatNep's pretty shit tbch.
>>
File: 1404030211412.png (12KB, 396x390px) Image search: [Google]
1404030211412.png
12KB, 396x390px
>>82865474
KatNep is Hussie's only chance to make the epilogue worthwhile and end all this C***kat nonsense.
>>
>>82865444
Fair point.
>>
>>82865548
Nah, there are other more meaningful ways he can make the epilogue worthwhile. In fact I would say that KatNep would probably ruin the ending.
>>
>>82865548
I've seen about a hundred of these shitty images and this is the only one I've seen where both Karkat and Nepeta are acting in-character.
>>
File: 1460249582648.png (74KB, 948x445px) Image search: [Google]
1460249582648.png
74KB, 948x445px
>straights
>>
File: 1328118380313.jpg (97KB, 500x732px) Image search: [Google]
1328118380313.jpg
97KB, 500x732px
>>82865630
Please reconsider.
>>
>>82865739
No.
>>
File: image 342.png (4KB, 175x240px) Image search: [Google]
image 342.png
4KB, 175x240px
>>82865802
ok
>>
File: wk.png (10KB, 508x452px) Image search: [Google]
wk.png
10KB, 508x452px
>>82864661
DIED
>>
>>82865721
kanaya greentexting is a wonder
>>
File: 1455675955043.png (214KB, 809x689px) Image search: [Google]
1455675955043.png
214KB, 809x689px
>>82865642
There's some good ones among the over the top cute couple images.
>>
File: Jade_Harley.gif (5KB, 151x243px) Image search: [Google]
Jade_Harley.gif
5KB, 151x243px
What's her name again?
>>
>>82865898
Verde Husqvarna
>>
>>82865898
Literally Who
>>
>>82865898
Dogcock McSpace
>>
>>82865898
Jade "Liquid Negro City" Harley
>>
>>82865898
Farmstink Buttlass
>>
>>82865898
Green Backgroundcharacter
>>
>>82865898
John Egbert
>>
>>82865898
7 replies to this in a row in ten minutes and they are all dumb names and there has been no other homestuck discussion in between

has homestuck actually died, is this it
>>
>>82865814
10/10 qt
>>
>>82864846
that's what hussie does he makes jokes and then makes them serious
>>
File: Doze.png (2KB, 156x260px) Image search: [Google]
Doze.png
2KB, 156x260px
>>82866160
>has homestuck actually died, is this it

What's his name again?
>>
>>82866160
people don't want to start discussions in a thread that is about to die
>>
>>82866211
le slow elf man
>>
>>82866160
These are nowhere near the depths these thread can and will reach. We can still see sunlight mother fucker, and the air is still fresh.

You are going to see some shit if you descend into /hsg/ levels.
>>
>>82865898
Wasted potential
>>
>>82866242
What's the bump limit, anyway? 600?
>>
>So Andrew, if some crazy executive threw a great big pile of money at you, gave you a crew of hundreds of writers and animators and voice actors, and a complete artistic freedom, what could you give us with it? Seriously, it's bugging me.

>It would probably mean I would have to throw the breaks on MSPA completely to focus on whatever that was, which to be honest, would kind of bug me.

Formspring answer from 2010.
>>
>>82866307
I'm pretty sure it's 500 right
>>
>>82866298
What's the worst discussion you've ever seen in hsg?
>>
>>82866307
500 dofus. HS threads usually stick for longer though
Thread posts: 597
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.