[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steven Spielberg's favorite MCU movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: GOTG.png (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
GOTG.png
1MB, 1400x700px
I mean could it really be anything else?

>"I like the Superman of Richard Donner, the Dark Knight , Christopher Nolan, and the first Iron Man , but superhero film that impressed me most is one that does not take itself too seriously: Guardians of the Galaxy . when his projection was over, I left with the feeling of having seen something new in movies, without any cynicism or fear of being dark when needed."

>"There is a difference between heroes and superheroes. The hero is an ordinary person who is faced with a serious fact and acts to modify it. A hero is a person who, walking down the street, see a car on fire and runs help the person who is in the driver's seat, attached to the seat belt to loosen. Super-hero is a person who, on the same scene, would fly to the car and try to turn it upside down and shake it using his super strength , until the driver is released. I identify more with the first example. Filmo everyday heroes."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/guardians_of_the_galaxy/steven-spielberg-reveals-his-favourite-marvel-studios-a141703
>>
File: Gunn.png (14KB, 506x226px) Image search: [Google]
Gunn.png
14KB, 506x226px
And as for how Gunn took it
>>
You are now aware Steven Spielberg almost directed 1978's "Superman".
>>
>>82828181
Not the worst choice honestly
>>
File: funny-pics_00061.jpg (90KB, 640x855px) Image search: [Google]
funny-pics_00061.jpg
90KB, 640x855px
Pic related is Spielberg now I guess.
>>
GotG had tons of homages to Spielbergs movies. Of course it would be his favorite.
>>
>>82827365
>GotG is just memes guys, but it's a shitty fucking movie
>One of the best filmmakers ever thinks its possibly the best of its genre
Haters BTFO? Haters BTFO.
>>
>>82828799
"Superhero" is not a genre. You honestly think Guardians of the Galaxy is the same genre as The Winter Soldier?
>>
File: Planet Hulk.jpg (612KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Planet Hulk.jpg
612KB, 1920x1080px
It wasn't just a throw-away line, was it? WAS IT?
>>
http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/04/13/james-cameron-praises-captain-america-the-winter-soldier/

James Cameron also liked TWS.

/tv/ on suicide watch
>>
>>82829461
The script had them as Badoon but they realized while filming that they don't have the rights to Badoon so they had to call them Sakarans instead.
>>
>>82829545
2014 was a good year.
>>
>>82829545
Yeah that probably makes sense. Seems like it would be his type of thing
>>
>>82827365
>I left with the feeling of having seen something new in movies, without any cynicism or fear of being dark when needed."

Isn't this basically every Spielbeg film ever made?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.