[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is BoJack coming back /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1437442588175.png (691KB, 1382x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1437442588175.png
691KB, 1382x1665px
When is BoJack coming back /co/?
>>
Holy hell is Bojack overrated. Apparently all you need is to hamfistedly throw in melodrama played straight to be a "groundbreaking" animated series. Everything in Bojack is so ponderous. So blunt. So totally lacking in nuance or subtly. Absolutely nothing is left to the viewer to figure for themselves. Every motivation and every inner-struggle is spelled out for the viewer in a trite long-winded monologue.
>>
>>82771561
I'm still holding out hope for a summer release...the longer it goes on though the more I doubt it.
I've got this sinking feeling that this is going to the last season for Bojack, for better or worse
>>
>>82771805
t. Bojack
>>
>>82771561
>The second sentence doesn't have an exclamation point even though he's clearly shouting.
>>
>>82773222
Exclamation points don't denote shouting, they denote exclamations, which is a specific kind of shouting.

He's just speaking in a loud voice.
>>
Back in the ninties, I was in a very famous tvvvv shooow
>>
>>82773265
Actually it was a (rhetorical) question, so there should be a question mark?
>>
>>82773870
It's a different kind of tone. Just like sometimes you would see a "what" followed by a period and not a question mark.
>>
File: CWh2HKaVEAAJtme.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CWh2HKaVEAAJtme.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>82772159
>I'm still holding out hope for a summer release...the longer it goes on though the more I doubt it.
>Season 1 release date : August 22
>Season 2 release date : July 17
What the hell makes you think it's gonna be any earlier than June?

>First post is that one guy who just hates Bojack but can't stop visiting every Bojack thread to discuss it
Don't you have a cape thread you need to be complaining in?
>>
>>82771805
I bet you're the type of kid who praises Ed Edd N Eddy and SpongeBob SquarePants, despite being the exact same thing as you described Joe
>>
>>82774791
I'd like to hear you try to back up your claim.
>>
>>82774791
SpongeBob is just straight up funny though. It's not trying to be something deep or mature.
>>
>>82771805
Any nuanced animated dramas you'd care to recommend then?
>>
>>82771805

>I'm mad because Bojack isn't doing what I would have preferred for it to do

Is all anyone should be getting out of this post.

>hurr it would've been better if

Everything ever you retard.
>>
>>82771805
You described something with the word trite.
Your opinions on most things are probably wrong.
>>
>>82775364
You mistake impassioned criticism for anger. Or more accurately, you accuse me of being angry to dismiss the criticism outright. You have nothing worthwhile to say.

>>82775223
Moral Orel & Futurama certainly handle their forays into drama more consummately than Bojack.
>>
>>82771805
>trite long-winded
Do you know what these mean?
>>
File: 1459078669637.jpg (77KB, 335x488px) Image search: [Google]
1459078669637.jpg
77KB, 335x488px
>>82776164

>you accuse me of being angry to dismiss the criticism outright

Oh wow you're actually this stupid aren't you?

I immediately disregarded your post because you and every wannabe "critic" for everything that ever existed centers their argument for why something is bad based on "it didn't do this instead" rather detailing what was wrong with how it approached its concept. "It isn't subtle" tells me nothing of relevant value. You can hype up "well if you aren't subtle you miss out on X and Y" for all the paragraphs you want on end. What you're still doing can be boiled down to "it wasn't subtle" and it'd still tell me absolutely nothing about Bojack's quality directly. If you wanted to critique a show based on what it didn't do, congratulations, you could write forever on why everything is bad.

An unfavorable concept only goes so far compared to its execution. To think and argue otherwise largely suggests you're looking for something closer to a personal standard rather than an objective analysis.

tl;dr: Kill yourself for being this retarded and consider never plaguing the world with your garbage 13 year old thinking skills again
>>
baaaaack in the ninetieeeeees

I think wanda might be my favorite but I also really like olivia wilde
>>
Todd and Mia make a cute couple
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.