[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the lesbian shit is cringey as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: les.jpg (91KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
les.jpg
91KB, 1024x1024px
the lesbian shit is cringey as fuck
>>
>>82742352
>>82742352
But that's just fanart that YOU went out of your way to find and download onto your computer. YOU better get rid of that sug shit
>>
>>82742475
i didn't i saw it in another thread and decided to make one about it
>>
>>82742475
no shit. this is probably the same retard who posted the "hurr durr let's get SU cancelled" thread in /b/ a few minutes ago

these whiny little pussies go as far out of their way to be offended as the SJWs they claim to be antithetical to. Pathetic, but hilarious.

>whaaaaa, whaaaa! gay agenda, whaaaaaa!
>>
>>82742533
you decided to get offended, like a grown-ass baby.
>>
>>82742555
you can say the same thing about /co/
>>
>>82742584
I just wanted to get it out of my system
>>
>>82742555
They're really SJWs biggest fans, when you think about. But like those obsessed stalker type of fans who are one day gona show up at their door with a butcher knife asking to get it autographed.
>>
>>82742533
Oh thank goodness then, I thought you were just being a faggot.
>>
>>82742621

/co/ isn't your personal blog for your to whine about being offended.
>>
>>82743117
we`re all faggots on the inside
>>
>>82743127
considering that most of the posts are either bait or overreactions to show s they don`t like this thread fits
>>
>>82742352
SU fan here, Ima be clear and say that I hate Ruby and Sapphire and just about every single episode they appear in. It irks me that the fandom latched onto them just because they're lesbians
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 755x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 755x728px
>Tfw there's a lot more evidence supporting Ruby and Saphhire being interracial or interclass than lesbian

I mean, rocks can't have genders or sex, BUT, there are multiple kinds of Rock types, the show makes it seems like Rubies are lower in class, while Sapphires are higher up.
>>
>>82743231
Lesbians in fiction are basically free fame.
>>
>>82743231
Good lord, I thought I was the only one. I really hate the design of both of them, especially Ruby.
>>
File: Keystone_Motel_Ruby_Pissed.gif (437KB, 540x370px) Image search: [Google]
Keystone_Motel_Ruby_Pissed.gif
437KB, 540x370px
>>82743231

I just like them because Ruby's genuinely funny and a adorable little flame baby
>>
>>82744143
meh
>>
>>82744143
Same.

I actually find Sapphire the more bland of the two, which is sad because I love Ice Elementals.
>>
>>82744143
True.
>>
>>82742352
>lesbian

They don't have genitals though
>>
>>82744278

Waiting for the obligatory "Ruby and Sapphire unfuse for a few days" episode.

Waiting for one of them to temporarily fuse with someone else
>>
>>82744680
>wanting more cuckold
>>
>>82744773

Ruby/Amethyst fusion
>>
>>82742352
Why?

I mean, who gives a shit?

Also, they don't have genders in any sense of the world, since they are shapeshifting non-humans without genitalia.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.