[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are Venom now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 001-b.jpg (111KB, 505x757px) Image search: [Google]
001-b.jpg
111KB, 505x757px
How do you want to see Venom in the MCU?

Personally, I prefer the original. Since they've been doing a great job paying respect to the original 616 characters with a little bit of ultimate, I would love to see this Venom show up. Either with signs of him in Homecoming, or in a future film.
>>
>>82713674
Ideally sure.

I just worry about those rumors that it's going to be separate from MCU.
>>
>>82713674
I just don't want them to go the Ultimate route with Venom, Alien Space Goo is way cooler than Cancer Curing Bio Suit
>>
I'd like some new collections of the Michelinie /McFarlane stuff.
>>
>>82713674
Eddie's shiny black ass
>>
File: 51f0660d6452a.jpg (33KB, 527x270px) Image search: [Google]
51f0660d6452a.jpg
33KB, 527x270px
>>82713674
I just really hope they don't make him overly muscular, with ugly purple undertones which the Ultimate symbiote had and for the love of god no eyes like in pic related.
>>
File: venom space knight symbiote 3.png (2MB, 1000x1506px) Image search: [Google]
venom space knight symbiote 3.png
2MB, 1000x1506px
>>82720088
Ya, pupils are shit. Antivenom's really the only one that can pull them off.

Also, I really hope they do the classic symbol, not like the Gargan/Agent Venom thing they've had goin on for awhile. Don't get me wrong, I love Flash, but classic Eddie has got to have the classic symbol.
>>
File: venom-comics.jpg (204KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
venom-comics.jpg
204KB, 1000x500px
>>82720532
Crap I forgot that one. You're right, it's an absolute must.
>>
>sam raimi's spiderman is not canon in the MCU

fucking hell it would've been great. I loved everybit of them, the costumes were cool, they got the best j. jonah jameson ever and I liked the cast, they looked like they were made for their role in spiderman trilogy
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (302KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
302KB, 900x675px
So, Venom has crossed over to the 40k Universe now it seems.
>>
I loved sam raimi's venon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.