[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Archie Comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: chillingtalesofsabrina.jpg (75KB, 445x700px) Image search: [Google]
chillingtalesofsabrina.jpg
75KB, 445x700px
What's good from this publisher? I've only read Afterlife with Archie and pic related, what else is worth downloading?
>>
Life With Archie was a pretty great series
>>
>>82674395
Is Afterlife with Archie a sequel to that? I mean, I'm pretty sure Archie dies at the end, so it'd make sense.
>>
>>82674468
Life With Archie/Married Life was the one where they used continuity and character development, then split it off into two stories per issue, one about a universe where he married Betty, the other Veronica.
It's unconnected to Afterlife.

I'm told the crossovers with Predator and Sharknado are good.
The reboot books are boring at best.
>>
>>82674358
If you mean, Archie related, nothing but the horror books is good. The publisher probably has a couple of good things. I think Black Hood is from them?
>>
File: Josie Laugh Comics #149.jpg (141KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
Josie Laugh Comics #149.jpg
141KB, 500x484px
>>82674358
Josie, especially the early stuff before they added the Pussycats/band angle.

>>82674590
Sharknado was trash. Only thing funny about it was how bad it was.
Predator was a goddamn work of art.
>>
File: 940x403f.jpg (86KB, 940x403px) Image search: [Google]
940x403f.jpg
86KB, 940x403px
I like to think that Archie's Weird Mysteries is the true Archie timeline and Afterlife With Archie is the sequel.
>>
File: MEGAMEGAMEGA.jpg (20KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
MEGAMEGAMEGA.jpg
20KB, 181x278px
I liked megaman
>>
>>82674358
We need to make a reclist pic
>>
>>82677006
Is there a large archie fanbase on here? I rarely see threads and all the zippys are expired on the archive.
>>
>>82677006
There's one floating around. Basically recommends the Best of DeCarlo/Lucey/Schwartz and the Americana series.
>>
>>82674358
The reboot comics can go from boring to ok.

Archie vs predator was good
>>
>>82677089
I like it.
THe problem is between Win O'Threads not scanning Dark Circle comics in a timely fashion, and Archie Comcis delaying the shit out of their horror line (guy had a car accident or something), and the good lines getting cancelled (Life with Archie and Megaman), there is little to talk about and just easier to get subscriptions, which I what I do.

LIke, I don't even know if the last Black Hood was even scanned, and usually it arrives in my mailbox the day before its release date.
>>
>>82680078
PS New Jughead and New Archie are alright and you can get a halfway decent thread out of story timing them. They're not special enough for me to subsribe though, not compared to Dark Circle and AfterLife.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.