[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell happened with this? The team would have been great.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: newsuicidesquad.jpg (140KB, 575x440px) Image search: [Google]
newsuicidesquad.jpg
140KB, 575x440px
What the hell happened with this? The team would have been great.
>>
>>82673877
>justice league tier suicide squad wouldve been great

'no'

Thats called the legion of doom
>>
>>82673877
but
how could you have a team without Harley in it? Everyone's favorite character?
>>
>>82673877
>Superman villain
>Green Lantern villain
>Batman villain
>Flash villain
>Wonder Woman villain
>Batman villain
They seriously couldn't have swapped Talon or Ivy out for Ocean Master or Black Manta?

Guess it doesn't matter though since it never ended up happening.
>>
>>82674119
Cheetah should be the next Harley.
>>
File: Suicide SquadTeaser.jpg (358KB, 1028x1580px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide SquadTeaser.jpg
358KB, 1028x1580px
>>82674119
>>82674359
Actually Harley would've been in it. Part of it was teased
>>
>>82673877
It was a dumb idea that was rejected by the fans
How the hell would Waller control someone like Black Hand?
>>
>>82673877
Team literally makes 0 sense. Three of them have the ability to end the world (well, maybe not currently, but in previous stories they could), one of them can takeout Superman himself, and another is powered by ancient pagan gods. Like, you seriously expect us to believe Waller can control them?
>>
>>82674626
Or Parasite. All he wants to do is eat people
>>
>>82674692
This

It's a shit team
>>
Anything to get Black Hand in a comedic environment again would be good for me. I'm tired of the necrophiliac.
>>
>DC in charge of following their plans
>>
>>82674692
I could understand if they wanted to do the Anti-Justice League angle. Just needs tweaking.

>Toyman
>Harley Quinn
>Giganta
>Tattooed Man
>Weather Wizard
>Black Manta
>Ibac

There you go. All mostly street-level, none greater than the others. They can still work as a team.
>>
>>82675355
>Ibac

I don't really see how he'd work out in the Squad.
>>
>>82673877
I think it would have been interesting to see a Talon in suicide squad.

But yeah, everything else about the team sucks.
>>
>>82673877

The movie happened so the comic has to market those characters until its release
>>
>>82673877

Reverse Flash was a shit character so they killed him off. Apart from that...the movie happened.
>>
>>82673877
They were to OP for being under Waller control.
>>
>>82674717
kek
>>
>>82675575
Has Ibac appeared in nu 52 besides flashbacks?
>>
>>82673877
That Plasmus on the end?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.