[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst Cartoon Remakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

The Voltron announcement reminded me it could always be worse. Post the worst you can find.

Speed Racer - Next Generation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vld5Sx1mpFE&
>>
>>82668543
Fuck you, I liked it.
>>
>>82668939

...You liked Speed Racer: The Next Generation?
>>
>>82669061
I mean, I didn't hate it. When it started out, I watched a couple of episodes, and it seemed cool enough, but I honestly didn't keep up with it.
Either way, it was hardly a horrible show.
>>
>>82668543
this at least was trying to look like the old one, and had an interesting kind of Superman Returns aspect to it.. trying to be a loveletter to an old crummy adaptation of something great, instead of just being great. i dunno i kinda respect it. but it was terrible
>>
>>82669527

man tho, that lazy animation on that opening armadillo, the bad CG for the bus and car, the bobble-head effect on people talking...

I mean this was made by Nickelodeon in 2008 to 2013, it looks looks so, so bad...
>>
>>82669567
>trying to be a loveletter to an old crummy adaptation of something great
>not just Nickelodeon being absolute fucking cheapskates in the animation budget department
>>
File: 1461772524221.png (1MB, 1103x878px) Image search: [Google]
1461772524221.png
1MB, 1103x878px
>>
>>82669971
omg yaaaaass
>>
>>82669971

WHAT'S WRONG WITH BUBBLE'S FACE
>>
>>82669971
that is cheating but yeah it is very bad
>>
File: image.png (1018KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1018KB, 1242x2208px
>>82668543
Man, people will put up with anything if they grew up with it.
>>
File: 0001-headroughs.jpg (70KB, 729x576px) Image search: [Google]
0001-headroughs.jpg
70KB, 729x576px
>>82670202
They don't know how to draw the girls. They didn't follow original reference art for shit. I'm assuming they just looked at a random googled picture of the girls, copied it, tweaked a few features, and completely bullshit every view that wasn't a front view.

Actually nevermind. I literally just googled powerpuff girls reference art and got pic related and more. I just want to know what happened to allow this. They can't be arsed to put any genuine effort into this show.
>>
>>82669971
Is that a penis?
>>
>>82668543
WHUT A NEWB
>>
>>82669715
Trixie was the BBEG in this one. For reasons.
>>
>>82668543
I use to love this show when I was in middle school. Even bought some of the novels of it.
>>
wasn't a pink panther series wjere he talked?
I fucking hated it.
>>
>>82672317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErzFTZ_zVhc

I dunno, I kinda liked it as a kid. Love the theme song.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.