[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 54

File: peter.jpg (93KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
peter.jpg
93KB, 600x458px
Why didn't Wanda throw exploding Crossbones simply up and not at the building?
Considering Vision's laser cut through Rhodes' armor, was he going to kill Falcon?
Wasn't Stark's reactor keeping him alive? Why did he survive when Cap smashed it?
>>
>>82633062
Was Amanda Waller with Zemo?

Did T'Challa have the Rhino?
>>
File: ron swanson.jpg (35KB, 862x960px) Image search: [Google]
ron swanson.jpg
35KB, 862x960px
She was inexperienced and panicked
He was trying to turn the wings into gliders
Iron Man 3.
>>
>>82633062
>Why didn't Wanda throw exploding Crossbones simply up and not at the building?

she was in a rush and made a mistake

>Considering Vision's laser cut through Rhodes' armor, was he going to kill Falcon?

"turn him into a glider". he was aiming for the engine on falcon's wing suit.

>Wasn't Stark's reactor keeping him alive? Why did he survive when Cap smashed it?

dunno lol
>>
>>82633062
>Wasn't Stark's reactor keeping him alive? Why did he survive when Cap smashed it?
Not since Iron Man 3.
>>
>>82633062
>She did throw him straight up, the explosion was big enough that it still hit the building.
>I doubt Vision would have tried to kill Falcon but it looks like the blast would have fucked him up more than Rhodey.
>Pretty sure Stark had taken out the shrapnel in one of the previous Iron-Man movies. Can't remember which one
>>
>Wasn't Stark's reactor keeping him alive?
The reactors are in the suit now. He surgically removed the one doubling as an electromagnet at the end of Iron Man 3
>>
>>82633062
He removed the shrapnel at the end of Iron Man 3
>>
>>82633062

Pay attention to the movies. There's your answer
>>
Is it worth going to see this if I haven't seen Age of Ultron?
>>
>>82633164
I didn't see TWS and Ultron before seeing this, it was fine in terms of comprehending what was going on.

I did also happen to fucking hate most of the movie, but that might just be me.
>>
>>82633164
The only thing from AoU that matters is that big badaboom happened in some backwater European country.
>>
how did cap know about tony's parents being killed?

how did cap suddenly know the psychiatrist was a bad guy?

how does this movie make sense at all?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 552x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 552x266px
>>82633062

SHE CAN'T CONTROL IT
>>
>>82633062
She angled it wrong.
>>
>>82633195
TWS was a pretty good Cap movie but yea ultron can be underwhelming
>>
>>82633211
Arnim Zola

Last person to see Bucky before attack

Watching it helps.
>>
>>82633211
SHIELD files, most likely.
>>
>>82633211
>how did cap know about tony's parents being killed?
Zola told him in TWS.
>>
>>82633225
>Wandafags will defend that she dindu it on purpose
>>
File: 1457705401884.png (148KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1457705401884.png
148KB, 320x272px
>>82633245
No it literally got shown in TWS.
>>
>>82633234
>We're both.... Out of time
Cheeky swiss... But also ;_;
>>
>>82633250
You implying Wanda hates black people? Well, she IS a slav.
>>
>>82633260
Man, I don't remember that at all. Will be rewatching it tonight.
>>
>>82633279
Just shitposting, the mental gymnastics pol does is just very funny to me
>>
What's with all these simple questions that are clearly laid out in the movies?

If you don't care enough to pay attention to them, then why even watch them?
>>
>>82633062
Tony had the shrapnels near his heart removed at the end of Ironman 3. So the reaactor now only powers his suit, there is no electromagnet in his chest now. Also the reactor didnt die. Cap smashed it, but you can see it winking in his chest
>>
>>82633211
In The Winter Soldier, Captain America is investigating the Winter Soldier, and breaks into an abandoned Hydra base, a digital version of Arnim Zola shows him a list of all the people killed by Bucky

>how did cap suddenly know the psychiatrist was a bad guy?
the power went out and sirens started going off, so he went to see what was going on, then Bucky started rampaging, meaning the psychiatrist (Zemo) was the one who provoked him

>how does this movie make sense at all?
it does.
>>
>>82633279
Nigga, most slavs haven't even seen a black person.
>>
>>82633302
Yeah it's really easy to miss, but it's there.
>>
ITT: Watch TWS and Pay Attention to the movie you paid for... Or not
>>
>>82633377
People hate what they do not know, anon. Did Pa Kent teach you nothing? Next you're gonna tell me you would save a bus full of drowning children.
>>
>>82633062
Inexperience. That's in the fucking movie.
>Considering Vision's laser cut through Rhodes' armor, was he going to kill Falcon?
No.
Iron Man 3, moron.
>>
>>82633062
>>82633124
I think the suit reactor is connected to the chest reactor, but they aren't one and the same.

Also he got the shrapnel taken out at the end of Iron Man 3 so it wouldn't have mattered.
>>
The movie would be better if both sides had good points.

Neither side had good points, it was all stupid. On one hand you have Tony arguing that they need to be 'put in check' by the UN, what the fuck is that gonna do? Bog things down with bureaucracy, perfect. That's exactly what the world needs. Next time a giant monster comes at them, the UN will vote first on whether they want to take it down...or something. How is this supposed to make any sense again?

Meanwhile Cap wants unlimited freedom to do whatever the fuck they want. This moral direction would work if we were talking about normal human beings, not insanely powerful godhumans. Also, Captain "Bucky didn't do nuffin" America in general needed to just fuck off with his stupidass loyalty.

There were so many interesting ways they could've done the conflict in this movie but then they boil it down to 'uhh, we're gonna make stupid choices and then punch each other for it'. Fuck.
>>
File: Riddle Devil.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Riddle Devil.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
What country is Captain America from?

Is Bruce Banner the Hulk?

What ... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
>>
Why is Tony so intent on getting Bucky when he's also working/worked with:
>Scarlet Witch
Killed Wakandans and mind fucked Hulk into raping an African city to dust, somehow not responsible for those deaths
>Hawkeye
Killed various SHIELD agents and other govt drones while mind controlled by Loki, somehow not being hunted down or held responsible
>Hulk
Harlem + Africa, Hulk hate blacks. Somehow Banner not responsible
>Black Widow
This is the most ridiculous. She was a fucking SOVIET SPY who killed god knows how many people for the Reds while NOT under mind control. And she gets to be on Tony's fucking team?

You have to ignore so much to buy the premise of this. The whole "Tony has PTSD/Guilt" only carries the idea so far
>>
>>82633517
you have dumb opinions
>>
>>82633564
MUH PARENTS
>>
>>82633062
She panicked and has no experience.
He was going for Falcons backpack
Not since Iron Man 3
>>
>>82633583
Yeah, I actually would buy that if he knew about the parents/Bucky thing before the end of the movie. That's what they should have done. Give him a reason to be irrational the whole time. He didn't, though. So everything before finding out about his parents is just this misguided retardation that the character they've presented in every movie before this wouldn't buy.
>>
>>82633564

Because Martha.
>>
File: suchatwist.jpg (747KB, 994x1276px) Image search: [Google]
suchatwist.jpg
747KB, 994x1276px
>>82633211

It's amazing how there is SO many people asking that. People on boards, forums, chat, "critics" on youtube, ...

And they even call that a twist
You allready know that Tony parents die in a "car accident", Arnim Zola reveals that Bucky as the winter soldier is behind events such as this one.
And in the opening you see it's happening in 1991 and that Bucky retrieves Super Soldier serum..
>>
>>82633631
see >>82633621
>>
>>82633124
>"turn him into a glider". he was aiming for the engine on falcon's wing suit
considering the beam went straight through Rhodey's armor, it would have probably gone through Sam's jetpack, his head head and then Rhodey's reactor
>>
>>82633795
It could have missed everyone, too. Congratulations, you learned that you can fanfiction anything.
>>
>>82633795
It didn't go through armor, it simply destroyed the arc reactor.
>>
>>82633062
How come Steve and Bucky can run as fast as cars but fucking jog to make their escape at the airport?
>>
File: he didn't glide so good.jpg (110KB, 760x514px) Image search: [Google]
he didn't glide so good.jpg
110KB, 760x514px
>>82633837
>It didn't go through armor,
While it was a glancing shot, it melted his armor like butter.
>>
>>82633210
Well, and the introduction of SW and Vision
>>
>>82633062
1. Dunno,maybe to avoid shrapnel raining down or maybe quick thinking isn't her strong suit
2. He was going for the backpack thing. Presumably they would have been prepared for that and caught him
3. He got the shrapnel removed at the end of IM3, he no longer need it to survive
>>
>>82633876
It was from reactor exploding.
>>
>>82633334
I think this thread kind of demonstrates what will be the eventual downfall of the MCU, eventually normies won't be able to keep track of all the plot points and characters and the movies will stop being accessible, kind of like what happened to comic books.

Granted I think we'll make it to phase 5 or 6 before it really starts to set in, but it seems inevitable
>>
>>82633940
which means it had to go through armour
and if it did explode wouldn't all of them be dead? aren't they like mini tesseracts?
>>
>>82633876
Why not use extremis to heal rhodey?
>>
>>82633953
As opposed to the DCCU which is badly written from the start, and the X-Men films which are easy to follow as they tell the same story repeatedly.
>>
Why didn't War Machine die? They should have killed off a character or two to let us know the stakes are high. Otherwise its just punch punch high five lets be buds again. Borrrrring
>>
>>82634012
Hey I'm not attacking it or anything, I'm a huge MCUfag, and I'm sure I won't have trouble understanding anything going forward because i pay attention to the movies.

I'm just saying that a lot of people don't have the patience or care to keep track of this stuff, as demonstrated ITT
>>
>>82634020
You just know that an earlier version of the script had him die but focus groups didn't like it
>>
>>82634004
Crap now i gotta add why didnt stark call that korean scientist lady from AoU with the regenerative chamber to heal rhodey?
>>
>>82633279
The two times she's been in Africa she has killed tons of niggers.
>>
File: 1484652564352.jpg (23KB, 301x202px) Image search: [Google]
1484652564352.jpg
23KB, 301x202px
>>82633250
Because even the writers admitted that she did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>82633062
Why does Parker look CGI'd in that scene, but not in the next when they are in his room?
>>
File: war_machine.png (509KB, 707x897px) Image search: [Google]
war_machine.png
509KB, 707x897px
>>82633956
The beam basically grazes the suit where reactor is and it blows up.
>>
>>82633517
The accords in general were paper thin bullshit that didn't address the necessity of quick action without getting approval, nor did it address the right of refusal on the part of the metas/super normies to NOT take an assignment due to potential misuse. The thing is that they seem to ignore the fact that collateral damage happens while they're saving the fucking planet. Again. Does anyone say "hey thanks for taking out 3 hilicarriers that were hijacked by Hydra" or "thanks for stopping the landmass from hitting and blotting out the sun"? Nope. Everyone blames the people trying to stop nasty shit from happening because one guy went full suicide bomber.

Making them have to answer for their unilateral action? Sure. Makes sense. Someone has to pay for the damage and explain to Jamal's mom why a building fell on him. Giving the UN police authority to throw people in super jail without a trial? Fuck that. Not even sure why the US would be on board given that the avengers are typically looking out for their interests.

But then, the movie gets real boring if it's about everyone talking their problems out and stopping Bucky when he goes crazy.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the score just doesn't compare to TWS? I mean just barely. I listen to TWS score all the time. I won't be listening to Civil War's score as much. Idk, it's just missing something.
>>
>>82634219
I agree with you accept that Ultron is completely Tony's and Banner's fault. Everything else, they should be grateful for.
>>
File: Feels Superior, Man.jpg (95KB, 650x481px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Superior, Man.jpg
95KB, 650x481px
>the only complaints about CW are from people not paying attention
>>
>>82633564
I get the impression he doesn't care for Widow that much, or at least doesn't trust her any further than he has to. The fact that he doesn't trust Scarlet Witch is sort of a key plot point for the first part of the movie.

All those people earned a shot at redemption by coming forwards and trying to earn it. Bucky hasn't. You can debate whether or not he was justified in that, but the fact remains, everyone else has made the effort. Held out the olive branch, if you will. Bucky never did, so there's no reason to place any faith in him.

As for why he's going after him so vehemently at the end of the movie, dude fucking brutally murdered his parents. Responsibility has nothing to do with it in that case, it's personal, and just sort of a natural human response. He's not a damn robot, he just plays one on TV.
>>
another question that I have, is when did Cap get so good at fighting? In The First Avenger he is just sitting around doing shows, still having very little training. Then after he manages to free all those dudes it shows a montage of him kicking ass, stratigizing like a boss, and being a straight beta with Carter.

When did he git gud?
>>
>>82634358
It makes me feel bad in a way because our DC brothers don't have nice things of their own any more. But it also makes me feel good because even while the genre stagnates, Marvel movies can still be incredible.
>>
>>82634402
>When did he git gud?

In the fucking fourties bro
They showed in TWS (I think) him kicking ass against the Nazis and Hydra in WWII
>>
>>82633210
The introduction of Scarlet Witch, Vision, and the establishment Steve's own team of Avengers, along with Tony and Clint's "retirement" set up the major need to knows for Civil War.
>>
>>82633062
How did stank know Pete was spidey?
>>
>>82634461
He watched Youtube and probably had a drone follow him.
>>
>>82633530
>What country is Captain America from?

Brazil, I think.

>Is Bruce Banner the Hulk?

I don't think so. Hulk is green and 13 ft tall. Banner is a regular guy.

>What ... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

An African or a European swallow?
>>
>>82634461

Hacked surveillance footage.
>>
>>82634338
That's true, but it's not like a UN resolution is going to stop their science experiments from fucking up fantastically.
>>
>>82634020
>>82634066
Disney buying Marvel was a mistake. I still can't comprehend how the Netflix shows were allowed to be made.
>>
>>82633062
She did, but she let go of him before clearing the building's height due to stress and the force field shattered twords the building's windows, releasing the blast in that direction.

He aimed precisely at Falcon's engine giving him lift. He wanted to disable that with a surgical strike to turn him into a glider.

Not since Iron Man 3. The ARC reactor now only powers his armor, it doesn't keep shrapnel away from his heart anymore.
>>
>>82633062
>Implying Vision didn't hit Rhodey on purpose for hurting Wanda and giving orders like he's the boss or something

Don't be stupid OP
>>
>>82633062
She did throw it straight up: so instead of detonating in the market and killing Cap + 50, it detonated next to the Nth story office window and killed 14-ish.
Vision was told to shoot to cripple the wing suit's jet pack, turn Falcon into a glider, so he would be grounded. Falcon saw the incoming fire and dodged.
Tony had the reactor removed at the end if IM3. Didn't you notice the scene where Tony's shirt was unbuttoned all the way down to the navel, and, lo and behold, no reactor?
>>
>>82633062
Wasn't it so that she DID throw it up, but the explosion was so big it hit the building anyway?
>>
>>82634358
I have a complaint about the shaky cam in some of the fight scenes.
>>
Why did Tony wait till iron man 3 to get that shit removed from his chest?
>>
>>82634642
>shaky cam
when will this fad end?
Has it ever been used "well"
>>
>>82634132
That thing patches up skin and wounds

It doesn't repair spines.
>>
>>82634132
Because Ultron killed her :(
>>
>>82634737
Cloverfield
>>
>>82633377
Can semi confirm. I know this slav girl who had never seen a nigger but also really hates niggers
>>
>>82634783
Smart girl.
>>
>>82633517
Not to mention the UN is a collection of human rights abusers who voted to ban the private use of arms by civilians
>>
>>82633062
because this movie needed a Stanford
Yes.
No. It was just powering the suit at this point. *see Iron Man 3
>>
>Hey guys let's let the UNITED handle this
>It goes wrong
What the fuck did they expect
>>
>>82633062
>>82633062
Probably don't have that great of control over her wonky ass power yet to keep a explosion frozen in time and move it through space. Seems like a pretty taxing task.
Pretty sure he was aimming for one of the wings, but it is possible, Vision is a creepy dude
Watch IM3 again for this answer
>Why did he survive when Cap smashed it?
See above
>>
>>82634767
underrated comment
>>
>>82634767
that movie is unwatchable to some (including myself) because of it
>>
File: nito.gif (134KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
nito.gif
134KB, 400x200px
>>82634767
>mfw the camera man was literally named HUD
>mfw I'm the only one of my friends who got this joke
>>
>>82634515
Tempted to watch Jessica Jones cause I like David Tennant, but I hear the show is about a nigger cucking Tennant and that they try to make Tennant look like a "nice guy" when purple man did nothing wrong
>>
>>82634911
The explosion wasn't frozen in time, Wanda just threw a force field around Rumlow and lifted him up. The force field shattered early and released the blast towards the building.
>>
>>82634737
It makes it easier and cheaper to shoot a fight scene when you can do quick cuts and no one can see what the fuck is going on
>>
File: download (24).jpg (7KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
download (24).jpg
7KB, 187x269px
>>82634964
>tfw the cameraman is fucking T.J. Miller
He's a great voice actor but don't ever go to one of his stand-ups, they're awful.
>>
>>82634988
Tennant was fucking amazing as Kilgrav, they do try to make you feel sorry for him, but it's immediately abandoned the second he gets what he wants. It was pretty fucking dark to be honest and worth checking out.
>>
>>82634988

They don't try to make Tennant look like a nice guy, Kilgrave is a serial rapist who mind controls people. It's just that it's David Fucking Tennant who is a huge goofball, so he doesn't come off as much creepier than The Tenth Doctor.
>>
>>82635064
He probably meant Nice Guy instead of nice guy. I.e. spoiled brat used to get what he wants, thinking himself the greatest guy in the room when in reality, he isn't, and throwing tantrums about it.
>>
>>82633062
>Turn that suit into a glider
He was stopping him from controlling his flight
>>
>>82634990
Either way, slowing an explosion and keeping it contained while lifting it through the air can't be easy.
>>
>>82635064
>>82635092
Yea, purple man does nothing wrong. He like mad hatter from batman tas. Honestly after the whole nice guy meme got going in just started being a huge dick to people 24/7. Was a great choice. Totally recommend
>>
>>82635147
Nah, you're right about that. That's why she couldn't clear the building.
>>
>>82633136
please don't green text from now on
>>
>>82635044
Tennant does well with what he's given, but the show proceeds to remove all the fear factor from Kilgrave bit by bit each episode. From the moment you learn "Kilgrave" isn't his real name and the girls have a laugh about it, the villain is ruined. Then you see his fucking parents which belittles the villain even more. It doesn't matter that he kills them later. The damage is done.

And it never gets explained how Jessica managed to fight off Kilgrave's influence. Not just once but twice after his power boost. I can only assume it was girl power that did it.
>>
>slav doctor whatshisname sets up EMP
>suddenly shielded electronics and backup generators don't exist

I'm no physicist but holding down a flying helicopter and bucky catching that motorcycle and spinning it around seemed like it should have dislocated a couple shoulders.

I also liked how being under the supervision of the UN just turned into 'You got 36 hours to fix this problem before we start shooting people' instead of days of council meetings and weeks of paperwork to do literally anything ever.
>>
>>82635238
'Course it's Girl Power. You can't control a mind if there's no mind to control. She shut down her brain and kept going. You see that a lot with campus feminists these days.
>>
>>82635249
>I'm no physicist but holding down a flying helicopter and bucky catching that motorcycle and spinning it around seemed like it should have dislocated a couple shoulders.

Three words m8: Super Soldier Serum.

Also Rhodes surviving dropping 300ft out of the air while encased in a suit of armor.

Comics!
>>
>>82633795
You're overthinking it.

Actually, given the sheer unlikelihood that missing Falcon would cause a hit on War Machine, we can rationalize it that Vision had the Mind Stone shoot a "disable power source" beam and his lack of focus led to it hitting the wrong target.
>>
>>82634358
>>82634437
BvS threads are like 50% people who didn't pay attention and at least another 10% who didn't actually see the film.

As for actual criticisms of Civil War, it runs heavily on plot contrivances, Wanda and Vision get the shaft again as far as character development goes, and it relies heavily on moral relativism in order to make Tony look like he has a point. At least the studio mandated setup for future films is placed well enough that it doesn't interfere with the dramatic beats.
>>
>>82635064
The Tenth Doctor was creepy as fuck
>>
>>82635238
That's kind of the point though. He's not some unstoppable, unknowable monster. He's a manchild taken to a horrific extreme. A selfish, petty man who will wreak disproportionate retribution for the merest slight or inconvenience.

Headcanon explanation? Since they switched his powers to virus his body manufactured the most logical reason would be she's been exposed enough to have developed an immune reaction.
>>
I've got a question
>Bucky is holding Black Widow by the throat
>BW says something like "You don't even remember me?"
What was this supposed to mean?
I know Widow and Bucky have been a thing in the comics, which is what that line sounded like it was implying, but I can't really remember any significant moments Widow and Bucky have had in the MCU.

Keep in mind it's been a while since I saw Winter Soldier so I could be forgetting something.
>>
>>82634642
I don't have any complain about it, I can see clearly what the hell is going on, unlike Taken 2-3 where there are too much cuts and close-up shots.

desu I don't bother shaky-cam if it's done well, for example like in Bourne movies
>>
>>82635423
Seems like feminists/jew propaganda to make the totally right and correct in every way white man evil and then have the white girl fuck the thug nigger. I mean it was even written by bendis
>>
>>82633195
Why did you hate it?
>>
>>82635455
It's clearly /pol/ tier disinfo about how successful black men will throw everything away for trashy, destructive white women and that lesbians are evil and retarded.
>>
>>82635619
Luke Cage is a rapper and or professional athlete currently in the middle of his career?
>>
>>82635439

She said "You should at least remember me."

I took that to mean one of three things:

>She was the only other person in the movie to have met Bucky before (in Cap 2).
>Bucky should remember shooting through her in Odessa

But more likely than not:

>Bucky should remember her from her KGB days
>>
>>82633062
I think this thread is proof that all the people who bitched about IM3 or TWS never actually fucking watched it.
>>
>>82635439
widow mentioned in TWS that bucky had once shot though her to kill his assassination target.
>>
>>82635669
IM3 has a host of problems that are only apparent if you watch the film.
>>
>>82633517
You're dumb son. They never said they were going to vote shit. The accords were more of a PR thing to appease people. They were never a dead-end contract with the devil. The problem was the Avengers running around the globe, operating like they own the place. For the greater good or not, that's a very complicated thing to have: you need a lot of faith in one group of men to allow that. Like you said, the UN would just stop the Avengers from doing global stuff for a while. Tony knew that and wanted to keep a low-profile for a time until they could defuse the situation, while Captain didn't like the idea of being tied to any organization that could have an evil agenda. They both had their reasons.
>>
>>82634737
Probably, just not ever in a fight scene.
>>
>>82633062
Vision admits later he was distracted.
In that distraction, he was told to take Falcon out and forgot to be nonlethal, assumedly
>>
>>82634402
>When did he git gud?
During the montage.
>>
>>82636650
I don't think he forgot to be non-lethal exactly. I think he just messed up his aim. He would have been more accurate if he had focused.
>>
>>82633062
1) She was shown to be visibly straining to contain the explosion, she wasn't strong enough and lost control when he was up in the air.

2) No, Rhody specifically asks Vision to destroy the propulsion system in his backpack and turn it into a glider. He wouldn't be able to give chase but he'd be able to safely land.

3) He had the shrapnel and the reactor removed from his chest at the end of Iron Man 3. He just uses it to power the suit now.
>>
>>82637083
Why did he wait till iron man 3 to remove the shrapnel?
>>
>>82637158
He used extremis tech, which he didn't have before. Which begs the question why not use it to help Rhodey
>>
>>82634358
The movie felt like it was supposed to be a Cap/Bucky movie and then they decided to shove in Iron Man and the accords to give the teams a reason to fight. It all felt very hollow. Had they just made it that Tony knew Bucky killed his parents and was trying to bring him in while Cap protected him, it would have felt much more intimate. As it stands the Accords really served no purpose. I still liked the movie though.
>>
>>82634737
You ever seen a Terrance Malick film?
>>
>>82633119
I fell a sleep twice in Iron Man 3. What happened in it that was important to your point?
>>
>>82633062
My friends and I all gasped when the third item you mention happened, we all thought that was it, but if you noticed it didn't get completely broken, just the part connected to the suit was crushed and pushed back into his chest. The light was still glowing, just not strong enough to power his suit
>>
>>82633124
>dunno lol
Did you not see Iron Man 3?
>>
>>82639785
Tony has the shrapnel removed at the end so he doesn't need an arc reactor in his chest anymore.
>>
File: Zola.gif (3MB, 300x125px) Image search: [Google]
Zola.gif
3MB, 300x125px
>>82633211
https://youtu.be/E486XjhYHh8
>accidents will happen
>>
These are all explicitly explained but I can at least say that the last one wouldn't make any sense if you had not seen IM3.

>She did throw it straight up, he exploded. Explosions still create damage around them. In fact most bombs are detonated not when they hit the ground but when they are pretty high up in the air.

>Tony explicitly states to turn Falcon into a glider. Vision attempts to aim for his thrusters and misses which he later also explains that he was distracted.

>Tony had the shrapnel taken out of his chest in IM3 using extremis technology. He doesn't need the arc reactor to survive.
>>
>>82633350
>>82633211

Everyone also seems to miss the whole fade to black during the Bucky interrogation.

The whole "1991" thing. Do you honestly think he just told them a date and that was the end of the questions.

This was in the same damn movie, they just didn't reveal to audience.

On top of that we have the TWS stuff.
>>
>>82634767
How does someone fail to hold the camera on the literally 60 fucking story tall monster for that fucking long?
>>
>>82635032
He looks like Seth Rogen and Doug Benson's child
>>
>>82640059
I hope Zola hasn't been killed off, he was fucking amazing in TWS.
>>
>>82633437
Don't save the children! Don't make the horses drown!
>>
Maybe it's been answered in one of the other bajillion threads we've had so far, but what was with that bit where Panther and Bucky just froze in the middle of a fight? Was T'Challa's ring magnetically repelled by Bucky's arm or something?
>>
>>82634219
Eh I just chalk it up to the fact that, while not all the citizens in the Marvel Unvierse posses the X gene, they do all posses the "Lets be real dicks" gene
>>
>>82633517
You sound like a kid who's just looking to complain.

Tony's voews on the accords made sense. He was feeling immensely guilty over things that had happened due to their involvement and he hoped being better managed would help prevent that. On top of that, it was very likely he just wanted to absolve some of his own responsibility. If the UN decides what the Avengers do, he doesn't need to feel as much guilt when something goes wrong because he wasn't making the call. More importantly though, going along with the accords was important because it showed that the most powerful people on earth were willing to work with world leadership. If they ran around doing whatever they wanted eventually someone would bring down the hammer on them. If they agree to some terms before that happens it makes them look better and it allows for them to have more influence in the bureaucratic side of things. It would also help them avoid bad international incidents when they're working with the UN.

Cap just didn't want to be bogged down by politics. He believed in them doing the right thing and had faith in their decision-making abilities as a team. He wanted them to be able to choose who to help and how and was worried that they'd be held back from helping people or even used as tools. And of fucking course he's going to be loyal to his best friend who was brainwashed and framed. What kind of shitty character would he be if he just told Bucky to fuck off? Plus Bucky also happens to literally be the one single thing he has left of his life before being frozen.
>>
>>82633953
There will alway be people like us who know these plot points, and force general audiences to act like they know them in an effort to not look dumb
>>
>>82633062
She did threw crossbones straight up. But the blast radius still got to the building as the containment failed.
>>
>>82633530
Nicaragua
No the hulks some guy named David
>>
File: 1447081175691.gif (2MB, 279x350px) Image search: [Google]
1447081175691.gif
2MB, 279x350px
>Was waiting the entire movie for him to say YOU JUST STARTED A WAR
>>
>>82634765

No, her and Selvig are seen at the end of AoU, in potential re-writes she was supposed to save quciksilver.

God fucking damn I wish quicksilver was in civil war.
>>
>>82638185
>As it stands the Accords really served no purpose.

Without the Accords, Iron Man would have unambiguously been the bad guy.
>>
>>82639853
You dumb shit read the thread. He doesn't need the arc reactor to live since Iron Man 3
>>
>>82633062
>peter's shirt
>pizza
>vaguely resembles a clock
PIZZA TIME
>>
File: 1461590079018.png (130KB, 862x852px) Image search: [Google]
1461590079018.png
130KB, 862x852px
>>82642179
>>
More importantly, where do I buy Peter's shirt?
>>
File: image.png (875KB, 968x745px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
875KB, 968x745px
>>82633876
>filename
>>
>>82633564
He wasn't concerned about capturing Bucky for any personal reasons. He was trying to stop Steve before the UN cracked down harder on all of them.
>>
>>82633677
On a similar note, why are so many people asking about why Bucky should recognize Black Widow when in the previous movie she had an entire spiel about him shooting her in the gut? Do people just not realize these movies are connected?
>>
Where is Nick Fury while all this shit is happening? Only question I had.
>>
>>82634004

Cause in the movies Extremis is dog shit and doesn't work right
>>
>>82634752
That technology made an entire person.
>>
why wasnt spiderman hit by a stray ___?

oh, right, no lazy writers
>>
File: 1461696370644.jpg (182KB, 790x938px) Image search: [Google]
1461696370644.jpg
182KB, 790x938px
>>82642179
>>
Why didn't iron man's suit detect black panther's plane?

How did he zemo get the large emp thing out of his hotel room?

Why didn't zemo wear a mask of that guy to the meeting with bucky?
Who made the mask that looks like bucky?
Why didn't he get rid of the mask that looks like bucky in his hotel room?

Why wasn't black widow's hair messed up after the bombing?

Why don't captain america and bucky use their super speed to run to the plane?
Were they trained by Qui Gon and Obi Wan?

Why didn't vision do anything for the first half of the airport fight?

Why does vision have veiny hands?
Does he have blood?

Why doesn't black panther's dad have eyebrows?
Is it required for the king to not have eyebrows?
Will black panther shave off his eyebrows after becoming king?

Why do iron man and falcon have ear piercing scars, but are never shown wearing earrings?

Why does black panther have pierced ears?
What kind of earrings does he wear?
>>
>>82636712
I thought Falcon just dodged the shot.
Really it's Rhodey's fault for calling for support while in the direct line of fire. He should have turned and dealt with Falcon himself.
>>
>>82642762
That was a bit odd, Tony was right there with him, should have just had one of them block falcon, other pursue Cap and Bucky, hell his shoulder gun can spin around, or did it get broken in the fight I forget.
>>
>>82642860
I'm pretty sure the majority of War Machine's armaments are lethal, so he wasn't using most of them.
>>
>>82633476
There is no chest reactor you dense fuck, why would he keep it after loosing the shrapnel?
>>
>>82642712
>Why didn't he get rid of the mask that looks like bucky in his hotel room?

he left the evidence behind so Ironman would look for him too

Why wasn't black widow's hair messed up after the bombing?

movies
>>
>>82642983
Right, though would hope he has a few that might be enough to stall Falcon, as they said they could try to cut his thrusters so he would be forced to glide down maybe, though given they're mounted on his back I suppose that's pretty hard to do unless he kept chasing Tony and ignored Rhodes completely.
>>
>>82640021
He didn't get the shrapnel removed. He got a heart transplant.

Happens right at the end of the movie.
>>
>>82642712
>Why do iron man and falcon have ear piercing scars, but are never shown wearing earrings?
>Why does black panther have pierced ears?
>What kind of earrings does he wear?

Why were you paying such close attention to their ears?
>>
>>82643069
What.
https://youtu.be/SxtOUbgz6x4
>>
Why hasn't Bucky changed his appearance at all in two years? Like wouldn't getting a hair cut make him less noticable?

Also how did Zemo know that Bucky was nearby enough that he could plausibly be implicated in the bombings?
>>
>>82643060
Or he could just try clipping his wings. Unlike the armored idiots Falcon carries a parachute.
Also, it seems ridiculous that Falcon's suit can keep up with the Iron Man suits and the jet if they were all flying at top speed.
>>
Where does Falcon get his gear? It doesn't look like Stark is funding him and he sure as hell got major upgrades since his appearances in TWS and Ant-man.
>>
>>82643180
>Why hasn't Bucky changed his appearance at all in two years? Like wouldn't getting a hair cut make him less noticable?
You're looking too deep into this, but I'm gonna guess the Russos left him like that because it's "his look".
But I agree, putting his hair in a pony tail or making it longer to show time had passed wouldn't hurt.

>Also how did Zemo know that Bucky was nearby enough that he could plausibly be implicated in the bombings?
Because his face was on the news, and the public clearly knows the infamy of "The Winter Soldier", what more do they need to hunt him down? Bucky could've been in fucking Asgard at the time and he'd still get framed for it.
>>
>>82643328
His suit is an experimental military project he was involved with and Shield probably upgraded it a bit.
>>
File: Ultimates-Header.png (405KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimates-Header.png
405KB, 630x420px
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/captain-america-civil-war-5-problems
>Tony is a rich Pussy
>Peggy Carter didn't go out like a G
>Spidey is a fake geek
>THEY RUINED GAY STEVE BUCKY, RAWWRRR DOUBLE TRIGGERED FUCKING SLUT CARTR INCEST
>OMG ZEMO MAKE NO SNSE

So, do you /Co/marades agree with these 5 undeniable issues with Civil War?
>>
>>82643180
>wouldn't getting a hair cut make him less noticable?
Wouldn't cutting away his hair just make it easier for people to identify his face?
>>
>>82643304
For the speed, he's not weighted down by full body armor so it doesn't slow his acceleration, though the suits can go supersonic, I would assume the jet can too or they would easily have caught it, I don't think Falcon can do it safely with his head exposed and shit.
Probably best not to think about it too much.
>>
>>82643441
>posting shit just to rage about it
I really don't care.
>>
>>82643435
Which begs the question, why does he not have oversight when his gear is military issue? Why was there no repercussion at all from him stealing the suit way back in TWS in the first place?
>>
>>82643441
>Tony is a rich Pussy
Google "guilt" and "character arc"
>Peggy Carter didn't go out like a G
She was 100 years old, was she supposed to die during a fire fight or something?
>Spidey is a fake geek
... Ok?
>THEY RUINED GAY STEVE BUCKY, RAWWRRR DOUBLE TRIGGERED FUCKING SLUT CARTR INCEST
Everything can still be gay and incestual if you use your imagination
>OMG ZEMO MAKE NO SNSE
Watch the movie and rub two brain cells together. He makes sense. A lot of the shit he pulls off is pure convenience and luck, but he makes sense.
0/5 wouldn't recommend.
>>
>>82643441
being a geek does not equate to being extremely smart

peter appeared nerdy (glasses) and didnt really have friends and was really weak (couldnt do sports), and his brains made up for that.

it's a known fact he is intelligent enough to work with reed and tony, not that he knows how to speak dragonic or whatever and knows "star war lingo"
>>
>zemo
more like zemuh
it's muhndarin all over again
>>
File: Vengeance.webm (3MB, 960x427px) Image search: [Google]
Vengeance.webm
3MB, 960x427px
I just made this. I love this scene.
>>
>>82643690
Agreed. It so fucking cool. "The living are not done with you yet."
>>
>>82643117
What I meant to say that the schrapnel wasn't just removed, Tony got a heart transplant, which iirc is what happened in the comics. Imagine if they just removed the shrapnel without replacing the heart?

Doesn't really matter either way. There isn't an arc reactor in Stark anymore.
>>
>>82643562
Who can say if they actually stole it. Maybe Steve went to the unit's commander and just asked nicely.
>>
>>82643690
I genuinely expected BP to rip his throat out but no, he subdues him and makes him atone for his crime.

This shit threw me for one Hell of a loop.
>>
File: Trekkie Doom.jpg (62KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
Trekkie Doom.jpg
62KB, 500x305px
>>82643648
Besides, Dr. Doom is a bigger Trekkie than Spider-Man.
>>
File: 1830t9xv508fwjpg.jpg (46KB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
1830t9xv508fwjpg.jpg
46KB, 800x340px
>>82642568
>dog shit and doesn't work right
Except when it works perfectly
>>
>>82633211
Logic silly anon
>>
>>82641009

I liked that that line wasn't in the movie. Made it harder to piece things together from the trailer and it would have been out of place in that scene entirely.
>>
Pointless question. Did Wanda turn Vision's powers on him and make him hyper-dense or just shove him to the bottom of the earth? Both?
>>
>>82643663
Nah. He was no comic book Zemo, but he was alright. Second best villain overall.
>>
>>82643441
>rich pussy
that would be Black Panther
"so you like cats?"
>>
Why did Bucky get knocked out from hitting his head on the helicopter front window?
>>
>>82642533
Anyone?
>>
THERE ARE LITERALLY SHOTS IN THE MOVIE WHERE TONY'S CHEST IS BARE AND FOR EVERYONE TO SEE

And in all the other movies when he has his ARC reactor it glows through his undershirt

You don't need to see IM3 or AoU to notice the fact he's 100% human again
>>
>>82642533
>>82644006
Out there in the night, staying vigilant. Wherever a party needs to be saved, he's there. Wherever there are masks, wherever there is tom foolery and joy, he's there. But sometimes he's not because he's out there in the night staying vigilant, watching, lurking, running, jumping, hurdling, sleeping. No he can't sleep. You sleep, he's awake. he doesn't sleep. He doesn't blink. Is he a bird? No, he's a bat. He is Batman.

Or is he?

Yes, he is Batman.
>>
>>82644006
At the end of The December Soldier, Nick Fury goes off to do.... something. I can't recall off the top of my head, but he's more or less out of country or off the grid for the moment.
>>
I like how Spider-Man isn't weak. He fought against three avengers and only came back to his house with aunt May with only a minor bruise.

Really says something, huh?
>>
Why didn't Tony's side just destroy the airplane instead of having a huge friendvfriend battle?
>>
>>82644139
cuz thats needless property damage, duh!
its also why they destroyed a tower to block the path instead of just destroying the plane
>>
>>82644139
That's their plane.
You don't drive your car to a brawl and then blow it up!
>>
>>82644104
I thought it was cool that Tony added the narrowing lenses because Pete said his spider-sense gives him sensory overload.

And you could tell when he sensed Bucky chucking that sign at him without ever using the word spider-sense in the movie. Nice that they give enough credit to the audience for us to figure it out.
>>
>>82644203
its literally because everyone knows Spidey's origins and powers by now
didnt he try to explain them but Tony talked over him?
>>
>>82642574
...with a good supply of quasi-magic metal

I don't think scientists keep around malleable human flesh
>>
File: IMG_20160510_210040_1807.jpg (227KB, 1170x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160510_210040_1807.jpg
227KB, 1170x506px
>>82634402
Little known fact that people seem to fucking forget, he has a peak human brain.
Why do people not read his fucking origin?
>>
>>82642574
Yes, from scratch, she was under the influence of the mind gem and it took hours. For that to work they would have to cut Rhodes in half.

>>82634737
The movie does FEEL like it was shot by someone else at the beginning.
>>
>>82634402
He was with the Howling Commandos.

The Git Gud team of World War II,
>>
>>82644257
Yeah, and I just think it's nice they don't bother explaining shit that's been retold in two different film lines. They let Spidey just operate like Spidey because everyone knows his deal.
>>
>>82633584
Also when Cap had the bomb on his shield he threw it up in the air, so that's what Wanda tried to do. Standard operating procedure. She couldn't hold it all the way up and it exploded near the building, but it looked like she was trying to get it up higher.
>>
>>82643915
>Pointless question. Did Wanda turn Vision's powers on him and make him hyper-dense or just shove him to the bottom of the earth? Both?

The first thing she did was force him to turn intangible so he'd let Clint go, so I think it was supposed to be her taking control over his density, yes.

Why she didn't do this at the airport is a question for the ages, but then she and Vision were a weird fit in that fight anyways.
>>
>>82634402
Even if he was scrawny at the time, he did successfully make it through what was presumably advanced military training.
>>
>>82641413
Wanda seems to be getting stronger, moving Gas telekinetically is far more impressive since it requires a very fine control over gasses, either by creating TK turbines to move the air or picking out contaminated air of an entire area.
>>
>>82635439
Bucky is also shown sparring with her during one of her her flashbacks in Age of Ultron when her teacher admonishes her for pretending to preform badly.
>>
What exactly is Scarlett Witch's power?
>>
>>82644688
yes
>>
File: zzz.jpg (1MB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.jpg
1MB, 3000x1688px
>>82644645
>citation needed
>>
>>82644688
"She's weird."

In the Civil War junior novel, adapted from the script with lines that got cut/changed, Vision describes her power as: "Ms. Maximoff manipulates molecular polarity," which doesn't really make it clearer.

Basically she can move stuff using her red energy bolts. And in AoU she could also give people bad dreams but that power is gone/not mentioned now.
>>
>>82635450
Camerawork in Identity was remarkably static for a spy/action film, in Supremacy it was too shaky and took away from some scenes, and in Ultimatum it was shaky enough but it worked.
>>
>>82642712
>Iron man and BP's Plane
Wakandan jets, don't have to explain shit
>Zemo getting his emp out
wheeled it out in the box after building it and putting it in the box
>Zeemo mask
I think we're supposed to believe he was, but we can see as the audience who is underneath it.
>Bucky mask
Someone super cool that'll probably show up in AoS because fuck it all
>Get rid of the mask
no point, and it'll make Tony even angrier for not believing Cap.
>Black widow hair
she was pretty far back in the room, T'Chaka really got unlucky with that blast because Zemo himself says he didn't intend to kill him.
>Super speed
they were, the airport is massive though and tony and his team are pretty fast, plus they want to keep their friends around
>Vision not doing anything
he arrived from the avengers base as quick as he could. that big laser in the ground was his arrival
>Vision hands
biobot, he was made in a device meant to restructure people. god knows what that means for his anatomy.
>BP's dads eyebrows
cultural decision, for older men or for the king.
>Iron man and falcon's ears
never wear earrings in combat situations.
>BP ears
when he goes to a wakandan club, he likes to spice it up. probably wears some tasteful diamond studs.
>>
>>82640380
He could be the Thunderbolts version of Jarvis/Friday.
>>
>>82644815
She can probably still do it but doesn't because mind control is a bad guy power.
No really.
>>
>>82644688
According to comics, she manipulates chaos to alter the probability that certain things happen. She wants to throw a rock at you, she alters probability in the rock so it spontaneously flies off the ground. She wants you to have a crazy vision, she increases the probability that you suffer a mental breakdown. She wants babies, she alters the probability that her uterus is filled with her robot boyfriends robo sperm.

She's basically a human version of the Heart of Gold from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-10-20h09m06s249.png (864KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-10-20h09m06s249.png
864KB, 1920x1080px
>With zero planning or communication Bucky kicks the grenade to Cap and he instantly understands what Bucky's going for
>>
>>82644964
you understand they were war buddies right?
>>
>>82644956
Or, more pedantically, the infinite improbability drive that powers the Heart of Gold.
>>
>>82644956
>According to comics
What exactly are her MCU powers?
>>
>>82644688
Chaos Control
>>
>>82644465
They should have added a couple of scenes where he tried to interfere but went intangible against his will.
>>
>>82645005
So I've heard.
>>
>>82645037
She's Jean Grey.
>>
>>82644799
They obviously put ONE of his old suits in the museum, not the one whe was found with.
>>
>>82644465
Yeah, Vision kind of just floated around, I didn't notice him doing anything between him showing up to give his speech and swooping down to save Black Panther from a bus or something.
>>
>>82633564
>Scarlet Witch
He's worked with once, and he's basically kept her locked up for the majority of the movie
>Hawkeye
There's a difference between brainwashing and mind control from an alien god with an all powerful gem.
>Hulk
Harlem was mainly Abomination, Africa was Scarlet Witch, I don't know where you got that from
>Black Widow
Does he know any of that?
>>
>>82633062
vision was not trying to kill falcon, but he could have killed him on accident easily and he must have known that. vision means business.
>>
>>82645047
>I kinda of want this.
https://youtu.be/qt4bd1OaHTQ
>>
Why is hydra (nazis) suddenly soviet?
>>
>>82645324
Same reason Hydra suddenly became American.
>>
>>82645324
cut off one head blah blah blah
>>
>>82633062
the black girl from the human resources department was in on the plan right? I had suspicions sense little of what she said made sense
>>
>>82645430
the one that told Tony off for killing her son?
she was just pissed
>>
>>82645430
she only served to thicken tony's guilt (and indirectly the plot)

he talks about the death of her son later in the movie and uses it as both an example and a reason as to why they should sign the document or w/e
>>
Why is everyone ok with the Avengers brutally murdering a bunch of people in the Crossbones fight?

Why is everyone ok with Captain America and Bucky brutally murdering a bunch of completely innocent, good guy German police officers?
>>
>>82644964
>>82645005
i personally see it more as

>kick granade to cap
>cap just reacts and throws the shield on it

i don't think they were fighting together on that scene until they fought BP.
>>
>>82645472
>>82645619
Yeah but tony wasn't even there. It was cap, scarlet witch, falcon, and black widow. Iron man was no where near the place, yelling at him makes no sense. Also it takes about a seconds thought to realize that her son would be just as dead if they didnt act. I mean i know they're trying to drive home how the capes acts have consequences but they picked a bad way to do it since scarlet witch killed maybe a hundred dudes and who knows how many thousand would be dead if she did nothing
>>
File: miriam sharpe.png (627KB, 594x640px) Image search: [Google]
miriam sharpe.png
627KB, 594x640px
>>82645430
>>82645472
>>82645619
Yet another white comic book character needlessly turning black for the movie adaptation.
>>
>>82642487
People are dumb
>>
>>82645882
wasnt her son killed in one of their previous battles?
I thought they dropped a building on him
>>
>>82633062
She did throw him up, the explosion was big enough to reach the office.
Vision was trying to clip the wings, it's literally what War Machine tells him to do.
Stark had the metal shrapnel removed from him long ago and no longer needs the reactor to live.
You're fucking retarded because if you had paid even the slightest bit of attention, you'd know all this.
>>
>>82645430
>black kid who was good in school and built houses for people in his free time
youre right, that didnt make any sense.
>>
>>82633062
She did.

"Turn his jetpack into a glider." The camera even zooms in Vision's POV to show he's aiming for the propulsion part on Falcon's pack.

Well at least you saved the obvious shitpost for last.
>>
>>82645920
Wasn't she a bitch? I completely forget.
>>
>>82645920
they turned her black so you have another reason to dislike her.
>>
>>82645882
Her son was in Sokovia building "affordable housing" that fell on him.

I like that they decided to forget about the fact that 33% of AoU was about evacuating civilians and act like it was a civilian bloodbath. Quicksilver, you died for nothing.
>>
>>82645920
K.E.K.

>>82645946
>Tony Stark destroys an entire building just to kill one dindu
Talk about thoroughness.
>>
>>82643827
That was about Tony finally being able to surrender control, i.e. 'go under' and possibly not wake up.

He didn't use extremis to cure himself. Same reason Pepper doesn't have super powers.

>>82634004
Extremis makes you blow up. Tony didn't fix it, just cured Pepper of all it's effects. She returned to a pre-extremis state. So if you cured Rhodey's spine with it, then cured him of extremis, he'd go back to having a fucked spine again.
>>
>>82633956
>>82633940
Arc reactors don't explode.

>>82633876
>>82633795
It would have gone through the pack and kept going over Falcon's actual head/body.
>>
>>82646186
nevermind the fact that Tony was directly responsible for Ultron, she was just mad that her son died and she needed someone to blame
she would be kissing his ass if he survived
>>
>>82644098
He went to Europe to take care of Hydra, then showed up in the Avengers with a helicarrier that's also mysteriously vanished.

Hydra is in "the ashtray" according to Zemo, and was literally wiped off the map in Agents of Shield whether that's even canon or not. So no damn clue what he's up to.
>>
I'm honestly curious about people who skipped IM3 and WS felt about this movie now after going through this thread.
>>
>>82642487
>Bucky should recognize Black Widow when in the previous movie she had an entire spiel about him shooting her in the gut?
Is that info even necessary? Even if they had already met before, he still shot her in the shoulder during the events of TWS.
>>
>>82633677
>they even had Bucky pose Howard the exact same was he's posed in that photograph after killing him

Holy shit
>>
>>82646312
A whole lot of the last two movies has been about people blaming Tony and the Avengers and even Bucky for stuff that isn't actually their fault.

I guess it's because the characters need to be sympathetic so they can't actually have done anything terrible, but for the sake of conflict people have to blame them for shit anyway.
>>
>>82646097
At least the comic version had an excuse to be a bitch. Nitro was punched into her kid's school for the sake of a reality TV show.
>>
>>82646100
I wonder if it honestly wasn't for Trayvon Matin parallels.
>>
File: ponies.jpg (130KB, 700x605px) Image search: [Google]
ponies.jpg
130KB, 700x605px
>>82646285
>>
>>82642712
>Why didn't iron man's suit detect black panther's plane?

Quinjets are already said to be untrackable; Panther's jet is likely even better.

>How did he zemo get the large emp thing out of his hotel room?

In a box or suitcase? Pretty easy and inconspicuous to carry large amounts of luggage in and out of a hotel really.

>Why didn't zemo wear a mask of that guy to the meeting with bucky?

He wasn't intentionally posing for traffic photos/possibly wanted people to later realize he wasn't the real psychiatrist.

>Who made the mask that looks like bucky?

About as inconsequential as "who made Wanda's corset"

>Why didn't he get rid of the mask that looks like bucky in his hotel room?

He wanted it to be found

>Why wasn't black widow's hair messed up after the bombing?

Hollywood

>Why don't captain america and bucky use their super speed to run to the plane?

Almost everyone else atbthe airport was equally fast or faster

>Were they trained by Qui Gon and Obi Wan?

yes

>Why didn't vision do anything for the first half of the airport fight?

too hard to write around

>Is it required for the king to not have eyebrows?
>Will black panther shave off his eyebrows after becoming king?

Watch his movie to find out :^)
>>
>>82643304
Falcon doesn't weigh nearly as much; I always got the impression he was a faster flier.
>>
>>82646643
If they wanted a parallel with that, they would've had the dindu beating up on Iron Manlet while he's out of costume, only to catch a repulsor blast to the chest when Tony manages to slip on one of his handy dandy power gloves.
>>
>>82643742
There was no heart transplant mentioned in the movie ever
>>
>>82646912
Weight isn't the only problem. There's also the issue of how much thrust that backpack can put out, and what the wind resistance would eventually do to those wings and his exposed body.
>>
>>82633062
Because she was struggling to contain the explosive. You saw how powerful it was, it wasn't a standard grenade. Imagine if he'd dropped that bomb in with Scarlett Witch she'd have been more than blown out the back door.

Basically Wanda was trying to contain it, which is why she held it at ground level for so long, but when she was losing containment she tried to shove it above the crowds around them (because people were so fucking stupid they were crowding a fight like that, just like in Thor 2 when the idiots refused to stop gawking). Unfortunately containment blew, literally, before it cleared the building.

Yeah whatever bomb used was harder for her to hold back than it was vision. Either she has bonus points against Vision because her powers came from the Mind Gem too, or Crossbones bomb was really just a Fuck You device designed to eradicate a wide area to ensure a good chance Cap died with him, since he was apparently saving the device for that moment.
>>
>>82633564
Because they feel the most guilty and they wish atonement
>>
>>82640606
T'Challa wore a ring on his right hand that looked to be a vibranium device too. The metal is known to disrupt other metals stability depending on its resonance or "vibration". It seems he was trying to disable the arm and kill him while taking him apart piece by piece.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 1024x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1024x644px
>>82633062
>Iron Man, the gov agent etc point out the avengers cause lots of destruction
More destruction than would have happened if they let the world be destroyed? Twice?
>>
File: 1435756603637.png (129KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1435756603637.png
129KB, 235x235px
>mfw the trailers tricked me into thinking Bucky hurt Rhodey
Good show, Russos.
>>
>>82647489
everyone they could blame is dead/on another world so the only guys left are the Avengers
>>
Why does everyone give Superman in MoS shit for causing some destruction while literally saving the entire world but everyone jumps to point out that the destruction caused by the Avengers was only done while saving people?

Case in point >>82647489
>>
>>82647596
Avengers actually evacuate citizens while dealing with the world ending threat
Superman throws buses of children at them
>>
>>82647596
Man of Murder is a meme

Might as well ask why people say HE HAS A KNIFE TONY HELP when Cap has never lost to a guy with a knife
>>
>>82647549
But that's retarded. It's not their fault that a giant space whale crashed through a building. Ultron, I could understand, but they never called Stark out on it, or even mentioned that was more their fault than the alien invasion.
>>
>>82647638
He thought it was a water truck
>>
>>82647515
Unless he got that destroyer cannon Coulson was using how did you fall for that obvious edit? He was holding a rifle with an underbarrel launcher that doesn't shoot fucking beams.
>>
>>82633677
So the plot hinges on people remembering some briefly flashed shit in a movie that came out years ago and many people didn't even see. Got it.
>>
>>82639785
>I fell a sleep twice in Iron Man 3.
I thought I was the only one
>>
File: maybe.jpg (33KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
maybe.jpg
33KB, 550x375px
>>82647596
Man of maybe probably killed a few buses full of children during the fight just to make Pa Kent proud.
>>
>>82642712
>What kind of earrings does he wear?
vibranium earrings
>>
>>82647596
Haven't seen MoS, but every time the Avengers have a fight in a populated area they are shown at least once trying to minimize civilian casualties so it's a big "Fuck you" when they still get shit on for that.
>>
>>82647638
>Superman throws buses of children at them
>>82647762
>killed a few buses full of children during the fight
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>82647827
remember that time Pa Kent literally tells Superman to not save a bus of children in Man of Steel?
>>
Where is General Mutant from Hulk?
>>
>>82647823
Well it kinda helps that their a team so some can help evacuate while others fight the big bad. Supes in MoS was all by himself.
>>
>>82647860
>literally tells Superman to not save a bus of children in Man of Steel?
But that literally never happened.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 600x200px
>I just noticed those flecks of green in your eyes
Am I the only one who thought he was adorable when he tried to be intimidating?
>>
I am so sick of capeshit. It's all literally on autopilot now.
>>
>>82647950
B-but Lucius never finished programming the autopilot
>>
So, how did the HYDRA guy drown in his sink? All he had to do was rest the top of his head on the edge.
>>
>>82646607
To be fair although this is the cinematic universe, we are talking about the company that has civilians cursing mutants in one breath for being superpowered freaks of nature and praising the Avengers and Fantastic Four in the next for the exact same reason. Marvel civs are fucking stupid.
>>
>>82647358
honestly more people would of died on the ground if she hadn't thrown him upwards, she couldn't handle it but she did try to do the best thing in the situation
>>
>>82648073
he accepted it
if not from drowning he wouldve just starved to death
>>
>>82648129
It was also clear by her reaction she was not expecting the building to suffer such damage. She either didn't realize how close it was or how powerful the blast would be

kind of horrific when she first tried to contain it and was basically cooking Crossbones alive. I wonder if maybe the screaming man in the middle of the blast was part of the reason she panicked and tried to get rid of it.
>>
>>82643690
great scene
>>
>>82640606
Panther was about to try breaking Bucky's arm by smashing the joint. He stopped because he only then realized the arm was metal.
>>
>>82648131
Not necessarily. Though he's more likely to suffer from issues of being upside down for that amount of time which the body doesn't enjoy, eventually someone form the water department would show up to investigate the "leak" so surely before he drowned.

Assuming he could keep his head up, he didn't succumb to the blood stuck in his head (if the pressure grows too great it can cause hemorrhages), and he could maintain it when he eventually succumbs to fatigue and needs to sleep.
>>
>>82643761
I love how they keep putting the bad guys in these ridiculous plastic prisons and the good guys go to the supermax in the middle of the fucking ocean.
>>
>>82648350
Heroes are the real villains.
>>
>>82646213
What? Why would having Extremis heal your damage then remove the Extremis cause all the damage to return? It's not like the cells are made from Extremis. Tony wouldn't wave a magic wand and rewind time, the repairs it did would still exist since it was your own natural body regenerating at an unusual rate and coordinated by Extremis.

But that's beside the point. Why not use Cho's magic body restoration machine? Can it wire something as delicate as a nervous system? I don't know, why don't you ask Vision. His seems to be working just fine for him.
>>
>>82646285
And then the laser goes on into space, continues until it reaches Asgard, kills Baldr (tangent: auto correct turned Baldr into Blade), leading to an Asgardian invasion of Earth
>>
>>82648318
Or Zemo would see what he was doing and slit his throat
>>
>>82648484
And the laser goes even further into space, hitting Thanos, causing a small scratch on his mighty chin. He realizes that the beam came from a Infinity Stone.
>>
>>82647918
He literally has no lips.
>>
>>82648600
Depends. Zemo already was happy leaving the guy to his fate. Seems like he MIGHT have actually let the guy go free. A Hydra agent isn't likely to run to the government or Avengers to tell them some meanie stole his secret ledger.

I could be wrong, of course, but it seemed to me that Zemo basically acquiesced at the end since he knew he was going to get what he wanted either way and let the guy kill himself. Zemo thought Hydra was shit but the guy's loyalty would have him die for his cause, so Zemo seemed to oblige out of respect.
>>
>>82648350
To be fair the prison was obviously made just for supers. You wouldn't go putting just any old asshole in there.

Also, great security system, guys, Cap breaks in, probably by himself, without his signature weapon, and releases everyone.

>>82648423
Aren't we all like, heroes in our own prisons, man?
>>
I really like Tony and Peter's relationship. I'm a sucker for student/mentor stuff, with a little sugar daddy mixed in.
>>
>>82648635
>He realizes that the beam came from a Infinity Stone
Oh no, he knows the location of the one infinity stone he started with!
>>
File: 28254-200175-watdoompng-620x.jpg (34KB, 620x457px) Image search: [Google]
28254-200175-watdoompng-620x.jpg
34KB, 620x457px
>>82633530

Japan

We have never seen both Bruce or The Hulk in the same room, so maybe

DEEZ NUTZ, HAHA! GOT EEEM!
>>
>>82648778
There is an obvious problem in interrogating a guy under the exact same circumstances that already failed when they put Winter Soldier in there. The vetting process they have in the MCU is atrocious. No facial or retinal IDs? Just anybody walks in with the paperwork of a guy they murdered and they let him in the building and then let him interrogate a dangerous assassin with a cybernetic arm SOLO with no guards in place? Hell the building didn't even have it's own emergency generators in case the main power was knocked out. Even hospitals have those standard. Sure Zemo is in jail now. Better hope any of the people he had working for him who helped him orchestrate his plans don't have contingencies to free him again.
>>
>>82648940
> Better hope any of the people he had working for him who helped him orchestrate his plans don't have contingencies to free him again.

He probably had someone make the prosthetics for him. We don't know howbhe got his hands on the EMP device. Other than those, when was he implied to be working with anyone?
>>
>>82633062
>She tossed him up; They were at the base of the building, so the blast would, naturally, hit the building.
> He was only going to mangle his thrusters, converting him into a 'glider.'
>Previously in MCU, Stark fixed himself and only used the reactors in his suits to power them.

But you knew all of that.
>>
File: Untitled27.jpg (186KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled27.jpg
186KB, 600x430px
>>82648904
We've never seen John C. Reilly and the Hulk in the same room either. Think about that.

Also,
>Japan
Fuckwit, what do you think the giant A on his forehead stands for? He's from Argentina.
>>
>>82648940
>the building didn't even have it's own emergency generators in case the main power was knocked out
I basically don't know anything about EMPs, but would a generator still work after one went off?
>>
>>82649065
>ther than those, when was he implied to be working with anyone?
He did get a message when his package was delivered.
>>
>>82649200
A message from the postal sevice guys? Pretty sure he was just tracking his package like everyone does these days
>>
>>82649121
EMPs typically take out objects that are already powered up, so if the generator isn't kicked on until main power fails then it should work. It's also possible to harden a building against EMPs, which were especially a threat during the Cold War since electromagnetic waves are part of the nuclear explosion.

Basically they ignore this for the sake of the story. In the real world a major government facility should be under regulations to ensure it's protected from attack, including bomb shelters, backup power, and efforts to limit damage from an EMP. Especially in a comic book universe with crazy super science. They especially ignore it because I don't think the EMP washed over the building. The helicopter on the roof worked, after all, as did Stark's Iron Watch. The EMP appeared to be localized to that power station.
>>
>>82649297
You sure it was a real postal guy? They screen packages after 9/11 for potential contraband and dangerous content, right? Otherwise you think you'd hear of more crazy shit like the Unibomber guy.
>>
>>82647515

God you're fucking retard. How do people not catch trailer edits?>>82647549
>>
>>82633795
They made a comment about it Vision said something along the lines of "I got distracted". I don't think he intended to make the blast as powerful as he did
>>
>>82649688
He also didn't check to make sure what was beyond Falcon in case his shot missed. That beam could have hit Rhodey anywhere (probably) but a direct hit to the arc reactor was disastrous.

I wonder how Falcon knew, whether Rhodey had any forewarning from his sensors (since he knew about Falcon coming up on his six before Sam launched missiles). Presumably Rhodey felt confident enough he didn't attempt precautionary evasive maneuvers either.
>>
>>82649815

>I wonder how Falcon knew

He looked back
>>
>>82648129
>>82648194
>>82647358
/k/ here, an explosion in the air above a crowd of that magnitude would have killed way more people than if she had kept him at ground level.

See: airburst artillery shells
>>
>>82649862
But that's the point. Why'd he look back at that precise moment and in time to avoid a beam weapon?
>>
>>82649883
Maybe that wasn't the first time he looked back. Why wouldn't you check your 6 periodically, especially when the two guys you're tailing make no attempt to stop you?
>>
Seriously, seems like nobody payed attention to Iron Man 3, i mean i know its just a flick that you're not actually paying that much attention to, but its the fucking end of the film.
>>
>>82649871
You, sir, are no /k/. Airburst artillery is designed to explode and disperse fragmentation over a wide area from above. That bomb showed no indication it was meant to rain shrapnel down and even if it was the way Scarlet Witch contained the blast for several seconds, keeping the intensity of it pressed into a small space, should have melted most of the bomb itself along with Crossbones. There would also be less debris from the building falling on the crowd because the explosion blew the wall INSIDE. This meant the deadly shrapnel the building was turned into was hitting people in the interior, exactly as we saw.
>>
>>82649999
more like its been years and fucking no one remembers it
>>
>>82649945
Why should he need to? We know Sam's goggles have an augmented reality display since he tracked Ant-Man even miniaturized. He no doubt would include a similar threat detection package to what War Machine had.
>>
Why doesn't War Machine and Iron Man have backup power?

In case that oh so visible and vulnerable arc reactor gets disabled.
>>
>>82647749

You mean a direct sequel to the movie coming before it? Yeah, that's how it works.
>>
>>82649488
I'm going to go with it being a real package delivery guy. Checking the van had ITPD written on it same as the message Zemo had about his package being delivered. It was Berlin so no clue how stringently they check their packages, though most countries increased security after 9/11.

I think MST3K applies. It's a movie, just roll with it.
>>
>>82650073
Considering that Tony went through a similar situation with his very first test flight, you'd think deploying flaps or a parachute would be beneficial.. But nah, main power goes? You're fucked, War Machine.
>>
>>82650073
That's a good question. Emergency ejection system, backup chutes (no clue how heavy he is but I imagine Stark Tech would include super science versions. We drop heavy vehicles using parachutes, after all. Even backup thrusters with a gyroscopic orientation system that can be manually triggered.

Also no clue why he loves leaving the arc reactor visible on the outside instead of armor plating it, though obviously it's Iron Man's signature look.
>>
>>82650173
>Rhodey had backup systems
>unfortunately it was leftover Hammer Tech
>Rhodey almost died because replacing them was item number 301,829 on Tony's to-do list way behind him catching up on his Maxim cover models now that he and Pepper are maintaining space from each other
>>
>>82650073
I think the arc reactor is damn near impervious to most regular arms damage, Rhodey was taken out by the fucking mind gem, and Stark's was taking out by the perfect super soldier wailing on it with a giant vibranium slab, I think all the super soldier attempts have always fallen short of him, and it's still unclear what the actual limit of his strength is.
>>
>>82650198
Well I'm pretty sure the clear covering on the arc reactor is still hard as fuck to break through. In this movie Vision's beam and the edge of Cap's shield are the only things seen to successfully damage one of the reactors. None of Iron Man's own villains have done it.
>>
>>82650255
Also to be fair I'll point out that Winter Soldier was already compromising the housing a bit with his goddamn super cyborg arm and Tony's reactor wasn't destroyed, merely severely compromised. It was flickering and Tony could move, albeit barely enough to keep himself sitting and not enough for any of his weapon systems.
>>
>>82634964
>don't talk to me or my sons ever again
>>
>>82650298
True, but I suppose in some ways it goes back to IM3 and how ridiculously fragile his suits were. The only real excuse I believe that made any sense at the time was those were Tony's PTSD suits so weren't up to standards. Of course the problem with that is Tony is a HUGE stickler for details and isn't just likely to have the suits made with tin and bailing wire even if he's cranking them out. It's just one of those things you have to accept at the end of the day. And of course Vision's beams are no slouch.

Because we've also seen the Iron Legion were ridiculously shitty and also Ultron's bots were pretty damn fragile. End of the day it comes down, I think, to how much armor the plot gives them.
>>
>>82650298
Except for Extremis mooks #13, #22 and #65
>>
>>82650402
None of those guys broke his arc reactor specifically. And Extemis mooks were strong enough to melt through the armor anyway so that still wouldn't support the point that the arc reactor is unprotected compared to the rest.
>>
>>82650198
>no clue why he loves leaving the arc reactor visible on the outside
Well it does also double as a cannon, although he could keep it covered and then open it up to attack Guyver style.
>>
>>82643868
>>82641009
A LOT of the trailer dialogue was cut from different takes too. Most of them are more compassionate and nuanced in the movie and more aggressive in the trailers.

>punch you in your perfect teeth
>you seem a bit defensive
>this will end well

The trailers were very concealing in those regards.
>>
Why go through the trouble of adapting Zemo and certain other characters if they're going to completely ignore almost every aspect of the source material, and just use their name.

Couldn't they save a whole lot of time if they just created new characters and avoided shit like movie rights and stuff like that.
>>
>>82651055
Don't forget
>He's my friend, Tony.
>So was I.
Completely different.
>>
>>82651168
of course. I left it out because it was the most obvious one.

Also spider-man was completely edited out in almost all shots and Panther got a coat of paint that made him proper shiny and pitch black, instead of dark grey. Movies are being cut way too close for trailers to resemble it.

Which is why Dr. Strange's was simple. They can't show you the main selling point because it's the last thing to be finished in their case. In oher movies they usually just show you the fights that are less CGI-intensive and the practical effects for the earlier trailers.
>>
>>82633062
This is the best rage thread I've seen in a while. Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>82651163
I want to see the Avengers take on Professor Demise from Labjeria
>>
>>82651163
>keikaku plan involving masks and incredible odds
>disdain for Cap and what he represents
>revenge and pride fueled origin

Seems pretty close to what I know about Zemo. Except for the sock/sword.

The purple sock wouldn't have made sense for this movie in a political setting, and he never even fought Cap. Those were specific goals of the movie. You have to respect the tone.
>>
>>82648474
>It's not like the cells are made from Extremis.
>creationist-tier 'organic works like inorganic' analogy
Extremis changes your cells, it'd have to or else you wouldn't be able to withstand your own heat. Those characters in IM3 aren't just constantly healing when they make heat, it doesn't show that happening. Extremis is a virus that lives inside you. It's an on going treatment you have to keep injecting with, not a one time operation like Cap's SSS.

>Why not use Cho's magic body restoration machine? Can it wire something as delicate as a nervous system?
It didn't exist yet, and something tells me it only printed skin until Cho got brain-zapped.
>>
>>82651464
So why didn't Pepper die when they got rid of her extremis? Without Extremis the fall definitely would have killed her
>>
>>82651163
>actually wanting OC villains for movie adaptations
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>82651464
Extremis rewrites biology to allow for things like extreme healing, but it hijacks natural body mechanisms. Our bodies CAN regenerate tissue loss and, this is a fun one, you can regenerate lost limbs. But our body doesn't. Instead it treats a missing limb as if it were a mere cut and tries to grow skin over the wound. But our cells CAN divide and regrow. As you developed from an embryo all through maturation to adulthood the body continued adding to bone structure and brain.

We aren't wired for regeneration but the biological possibility is there. Extremis rewrites it so such regeneration is possible. It would still be replacing your lost tissue with your own natural cells, albeit with Extremis coding. Removing the Extremis doesn't make the body realize, "Oh wait, you're supposed to be missing," because our bodies cannot recognize things like lost limbs. It still thinks they are there. Hence it treats them like just a scratch when healing. It's why we have phantom limb syndrome. Your brain even thinks the limb should still be there and is convinced it's receiving information it.

Remove Extremis and you still have natural tissue there, just with Extremis removed. It wouldn't just wither and die.

Also Cho's tech exists. It's how Vision was built. Cho survived and they still have the machine that created Vision, albeit with the lid blown off.
>>
>>82651633
I don't know, man. Anon is treating Extremis like magic where once you undo the magic it undos all the things the magic did.
>>
>>82651464
>creationist-tier
Oh man, you're one of 'those' guys.
>>
>>82649065
>Other than those, when was he implied to be working with anyone?
While I suppose it's more badass and impressive if Zemo goes Liam Neeson from Taken on the Avengers, using all his skills from his career as a government hit squad mook to bring them down. But there are still plenty of questions.

How did Zemo know where that Hydra agent was hiding with the all important ledger? If those details were in the files Romanov leaked why didn't that guy go deeper undercover when Hydra supposedly fell?

How did Zemo know where Bucky was going to be taken? They caught him in Bucharest and moved him to Berlin. How did Zemo know the security of the building he'd have to fool at a time when security, thanks to the UN bombing and Bucky being present, was likely going to be beyond their normal maximum levels? How did he know which psychiatrist would be used and where to intercept the guy? How did he manage to time his delivery to the exact moment of his facetime with Bucky? Sure you can specify specific delivery times but those aren't guarantees. Shit could have happened. Traffic could have slowed the guy down. A work order could have slipped. The driver may have been crooked and opened packages looking for shit to steal. He could have been in a car accident. Also get it to a critical substation (since that wasn't a powerplanet itself) and how the power grid in Berlin would fall?

Also who was Crossbones stealing a bioweapon for? Why was he so eager to go toe-to-toe with Cap with a suicide bomb (more powerful than any standard grenade) already planned? Why did Crossbones happen to mention Bucky? Was Zemo the buyer who was actually playing Crossbones knowing the Avengers would get involved and that Rumlow would choose to go out exactly like he did with the attempt at maximum collateral damage?

Did Zemo set up the UN conference to bomb it or was it just a convenient target? Did he have agents to make sure all his plans worked perfect or did he trust in fate?
>>
>>82634783
but how does she feel about black people?
>>
>>82633211

1) Zola in TWS
2) Considering that Cap is the only one that believes that Bucky is innocent, the. He goes on a rampage mysteriously after meeting the Psychiatrist, it serves as a fair assumption
3) Not being an inbred would help
>>
File: 1430239949485.png (191KB, 303x290px) Image search: [Google]
1430239949485.png
191KB, 303x290px
Okay, enough of this stupid shit with the retarded questions.

>Where was vision/war machine during the opening?
Rumlow/Crossbones wasn't a retard. He was looking out for the avengers and would have cancelled his operation if his network (which could have been anywhere without the Avengers realizing it) Saw the War Machine entering that airspace or if ANYBODY saw Vision anywhere within miles of the particular district.
That's the reason it was mostly all Avengers incognito, to not alert Rumlow to their presence. Cap practically said verbatim that Rumlow's been consistently slipping through their fingertips, so a stealth job was needed to finally get to him.

>Why did/did not Wanda do "x/y/z"
She's clearly never contained a bomb before and when she attempted to lob the blast skyward...
>SHE JUST THEN LEARNED THE RANGE OF HER POWERS AS THE DISTANCE AND FORCE SHE CONCENTRATED ON IT MASSIVELY DIMINISHED AFTER QUICKLY SENDING IT UP. She honestly couldn't have known based on her actions and reaction.

>Why Vision did little at the airport.
The scene at the building explained exactly Why Vision was mostly trying to keep high in the air at the airport sequence.
Wanda was absolutely trashing everybody and Vision would be absolutely useless near the ground or in proximity to Wanda considering what She could do to him. He was present, but if he was completely careless, Wanda could easily take him right out of the game, BUT HER RANGE HAS A REACH THAT VISION IS MADE AWARE OF BECAUSE OF THE OPENING SEQUENCE. It's literally the plot device behind Wanda's character.

>Vision beam.
It's roughly implied that he can control the strength and intensity of the beam. He was ordered to take out Falcon's thrusters so he would only be able to glide with the wings (can only descend or use parachute under that circumstance) but he simply failed to better position himself. Falcon dodged the beam and Rhodes got glanced in the reactor.
>>
>>82651837
> important ledger

You mean red ledger

> If those details were in the files Romanov leaked why didn't that guy go deeper undercover when Hydra supposedly fell?

Zemo said he spent a bunch of time decrypting it. He had patience. Hydra guy himself probably didn't know those files were out there.

>second paragraph

Hollywood Keikaku, just like the bullshit the Joker pulled off in TDK or that Gerard Butler movie where he digs a hole into prison.

> Also who was Crossbones stealing a bioweapon for?

Doesn't really matter. Could have been no one and he was intentionally causing chaos to draw Cap out.

> Why was he so eager to go toe-to-toe with Cap with a suicide bomb (more powerful than any standard grenade) already planned?

He says this himself in the movie. He wanted revenge for dropping a building on him. There was even a line before that where Falcon talks about how much Rumlow hates Cap.

>Why did Crossbones happen to mention Bucky?

He knew Cap knew Bucky and cared about him. He said it so Cap would hesitate. This was also spelled out in the movie.

>Was Zemo the buyer who was actually playing Crossbones knowing the Avengers would get involved and that Rumlow would choose to go out exactly like he did with the attempt at maximum collateral damage?

No reason to believe Zemo had anything to do with that.

>Did Zemo set up the UN conference to bomb it or was it just a convenient target?

Why would you assume anything other than convenient target?

>Did he have agents to make sure all his plans worked perfect or did he trust in fate?

He had magical planning powers like the Joker.
>>
>>82651956
>Where was vision/war machine during the opening?
You're oversimplifying. They can get War Machine into an area without needing to fly him there under his own power. He can come with his armor packed up and put it on in the country. Vision can be similarly shipped in a packing crate, but I doubt he'd enjoy that, thus intangibility would just let him fly through the ground.

They didn't use them because they were going in light with a stealth team. Wanda and Widow can easily pass as civies, Falcon and his adorable drone can get around without much attention and pack up into an easy backpack mode. Steve, dressed like an American flag, stands out but he can just stay out of sight.

War Machine has precision weaponry but he's still a walking tank. Vision still has issues with basic human understanding so I don't believe they 100% trust him with field work yet. He's more of a heavy weapon.
>>
>>82652128
>Hydra guy himself probably didn't know those files were out there.
There's laying low and then there is failing to notice the huge uproar that brought down SHIELD and Hydra that involved congressional hearings and a media frenzy when Wanda dumped all their files.
>>
>>82651904
>2) Considering that Cap is the only one that believes that Bucky is innocent, the. He goes on a rampage mysteriously after meeting the Psychiatrist, it serves as a fair assumption

Plus, the conversation Cap and Sharon had right before that. They both realized having Bucky seen by the traffic camera would be the perfect setup if someone wanted him to be picked up by the police for some reason. That was where Cap started to suspect a setup. Then suddenly the power goes out while Bucky is alone with the psychiatrist.
>>
>>82652128
Oh you can handwave any of that and excuse the plot, that wasn't the point. Anon just wandered what else suggested Zemo was working with others. I think there's plenty to suggest he has knowledge he most likely acquired through favors or agents.

>He says this himself in the movie.
>This was also spelled out in the movie.
And? This doesn't negate that fact that if Zemo wanted to kick start events Crossbones wouldn't be a bad guy to call up. If Zemo can know everything else he does why would you be surprised he wouldn't know about Crossbones as Hydra (which would also be in the files Wanda released) and his injuries thank to Cap?

>Why would you assume anything other than convenient target?

Why would you assume it was mere convenience when you already make allowances for Zemo as a "keikaku master" with TDK Joker levels of planning and execution?
>>
Remember when Zemo said anything is possible with experience and patience? Well it looks like Zemo has plenty of the latter right now, might have been smarter just to shoot him.
>>
>>82652161

>Wanda

Dude had a gun ready. Remember even after finding him Zemo had to deceive him with the car wreck setup.

And how do you know the files had his location? Zemo could have located someone else and done a similar interrogation until they told him where the book was.
>>
>>82652133
Also, War Machine isn't really an Avenger. He operates directly under the command of the US military.
>>
>>82652312
Wasn't he in the Avengers lineup at the end of AOU? Iron Patriot was under direct US command, but War Machine went Avenger. That's why he had to sign off on the Accords. If he was already working for the US he'd be under a command structure that allows for collateral damage.
>>
>>82652381
I think Rhodey is a liaison for the military. Technically hes both.
>>
>>82652307
>And how do you know the files had his location?
The point was that it shouldn't be in the files, right? The guy was part of the Winter Soldier program and we don't know when he went into hiding but it was very likely after TWS when Hydra was exposed. A lot of their agents went into hiding then.

Also a lot of guys when they are on the run don't tell their buddies where they're hiding. That's a pretty stupid notion. It's spy 101. If the rest of your team/cell/whatever is caught they can't give you up under duress if they don't know where you are.
>>
>>82652273
>Why would you assume it was mere convenience when you already make allowances for Zemo as a "keikaku master" with TDK Joker levels of planning and execution?

Occam's razor. The plot works fine under the assumption it was just convenience. No reason everything has to be connected.

Zemo being able to know exactly when a package gets delivered or exactly when some psychiatrist guy checks into a hotel isn't unheard of in the realm of movie villain plans.

You never see him working with anyone, so until shown otherwise he wasn't working with anyone.
>>
Why was Howard Stark, a millionaire working for the government, driving his own car?
>>
>>82634219
What if they had been in the accords, and cap and his team were just like: "tl;dr, MUH BUCKY"
>>
File: 1428328406508.jpg (49KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1428328406508.jpg
49KB, 360x360px
>>82643441
>http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/captain-america-civil-war-5-problems
>Flashback Tony
Unless you've been wholly ignorant of the movies that lead up to this, it's literally bringing the audience up to speed on Tony's references on his past and family in Iron Man 3 and the first Avengers film.

It's referenced again after Bucky is captured when Tony's talking to Steve about signing the Accords simply so you are updated for Tony's motivations on the Final reveal.

Also, the idea of him introducing the grant money to schools is his way of masking his future meeting with Parker. He even flat-out cites the grant money as a totally phony cover story to Parker so they can get by Aunt May. (He winks like a maniac to Peter.)

>Peggy
The film was already filled to the brim with scenes and they most likely didn't want to go over on excess. Besides, it'd almost seem a bit forced if Steve or anybody else was nearby when it happened. Normally in real life, most people do find out about the death of a loved one when they aren't even in their presence.

It's not as if she's going to be in action in her age like quicksilver, so it's not as integral to see it onscreen or fair to cash in a cheapshot tearjerker to a character that deserves to not be made into a cheap and unearned gimmick that wouldn't come back up in the events moving forward.

>Parker
He's a Millennial Parker and believe it ot=r not, there are a shitload of kids these days who either don't appear all that interested in Star wars or who think that people over the age of 40 don't know a goddamn thing about entertainment media.

>Sharon.
He's Fucking CAPTAIN AMERICA. Hell, when Scott Lang met him, even he was eager to suck Steve's dick. Did anybody even see First Avenger? Steve was a BITCH MAGNET, once showing girls giving him the flutter-eye and again some chick attempting sexual assault at the workplace. Steve just sensed how tense Sharon was around him and put her at ease.
>>
>>82636396
They explicitly stated that there would be some kind of committee that would decide if and when to involve the Avengers.

Tony had no plan of stalling "until they could defuse the situation", he wanted there to be oversight. Cap wasn't so much worried about them being "evil", as much as things getting political, and either being told to do something they disagreed with, or not being allowed to get involved in something they felt they needed to.
>>
>>82652128
You're ignoring the fact that Zemo's endgame was always Bucky. He didn't just sneak into that facility to interrogate Bucky he wanted him set free because it was part of his master plan to make Captain America and Iron Man fight over Bucky. When Bucky was under Zemo's control he tried to escape and steal a helicopter. Why? He was under orders to go to Siberia right where Zemo was setting the stage for the final showdown.

Steve and Tony both needed to be after Bucky for the whole plan to work. Faking Bucky blowing up the UN didn't just get people looking for Bucky, Cap also needed to be riled up to protect him. The team sent after Bucky had a kill order which meant no interrogation possible, no future possibility of making Iron Man and Captain America fight over Bucky. And while Cap was already obsessed with finding Bucky it's curious that these buttons are pushed early on. The Accords issue and Captain America's predictable refusal also got Tony out of retirement just in time for their final showdown in Siberia.

The suggestion is certainly there that none of this was left to mere chance. Zemo could read the psychology of men and nations. He could easily have known it was just a matter of time before the governments of the world tried to clamp down on the Avengers and provided just such pressure.
>>
>>82652465
>Occam's razor.
You're seriously pulling Occam's Razor in FICTION where a writer deliberately controls events as a god playing with the destinies of the characters?

When they're showing that Zemo was fully capable of manipulating everything else why assume ANY of it was just mere coincidence? Coincidence, let me tell you, not rated super high as a plot device. It's usually where stories are considered weak.
>>
I don't have the intelligence to follow a marvel comic book movie: The Thread
>>
>>82634219
Really the movie was too short, the plot too watered down, and the pool of in-universe heroes/villains too shallow to really address all the details of government superhero control. The only thing the Sokovia Accords add to the plot is that Cap's team are even bigger criminals than they would have already become for aiding a suspected terrorist.
>>
>>82652586
Would you mind pointing out what in this post contradicts mine? Going after Bucky was definitely intentional and deliberate. Did I imply otherwise?
>>
>>82633062
Tony Stank fix the Damn door!
>>
>>82640380
If he's alive, it would be a copy they made of him before his meeting with Cap, so he wouldn't have any stored memory of their last meeting. That could be entertaining.
>>
>>82652654
This is /co/ where people deliberate the plot of cartoons, anon. If you're not here for over analyzing everything else there are surely waifu and cheesecake threads for you to enjoy.
>>
>>82647489
Given that over half the destruction and casualties were from an event that was 100% caused by former and current Avengers, yes.
>>
Is Spider-Man, in the context of the MCU, an inhuman?

Did any of them actually read the Sokovia Accords?
>>
File: 1397755510952.gif (1MB, 200x182px) Image search: [Google]
1397755510952.gif
1MB, 200x182px
>>82652133
>Oversimplifying
The fuck I didn't.
Rumlow's hydra or Ex-hydra. To assume that he didn't have an information network is beyond limited considering how the Avengers were operating in the opening and Steve's wording implying that Rumlow had been eluding them.

The Trying to crate and Carry around War Machine Armor and vision is terribly inefficient, especially if you realize that there wasn't even a Quinjet in sight during the entire opening. The avengers most likely had been in incognito for miles before entering the area and would have looked plain dumb lugging around cargo larger than they could sensibly carry without drawing attention.

>>82652312
You must have outright ignored Age of Ultron's ending.
>>
>>82652799
He's a mutate, and I assume the accords mostly deal with if superhumans cross international borders, don't see him doing it often unless invited so it probably doesn't matter much for him, obviously Stark got him the green light for that airport fight.
>>
>>82652644
>Coincidence, let me tell you, not rated super high as a plot device. It's usually where stories are considered weak.

Agreed, but what coincidence are we talking about? Rumlow attacked some guys, and Zemo had his plan to tear apart the Avengers. The two things aren't related, even coincidentally. Oh, because collateral damage happened, and people got mad? As we see in the movie, that already happened numerous times. Did Ulton "coincide" with Zemo's plan too?

I'm not talking about coincidence, I'm talking about using the opportunities given. If there was no Lagos invident and no Accords signing, he could have framed Bucky for some other high profile bombing. That's the difference between that and the psychiatrist. He could have bombed a ton of different things, but the UN was one such opportunity so he took it. He couldn't just grab any old psychiatrist. That's why the psychiatrist is keikaku and the UN is convenience.
>>
>>82652725
When you fall back on blaming convenience. Your assertion is that there is no reason to believe these things didn't just happen disconnected from the main plot while just conveniently playing into it. The post you were trying to contradict was asking whether those were mere convenience at all.

When everything else has been so meticulously crafted by Zemo why assume it always wasn't his plan that others were falling into since the beginning? Would it really shock you if Zemo hired Crossbones and then leaked Crossbones mission to the Avengers knowing that shit would go down?

The funny thing is all of this was just suggestive in the first place and you're for some reason trying to wave your hand as hard as you can to make the mere suggestion go away because you want to say, "It didn't have to be that way." True, but it didn't have to NOT be that way either. And given everything else that had to happen in Zemo's ridiculously convoluted schemes it's certainly no huge leap to believe he could have taken it a few steps farther since before the movie even opened.
>>
Whats the chance that Latveria is part of the accords?
>>
>>82652799
The only Inhumans are on Agents of SHIELD. The word has not even been uttered outside of there. Wanda was never an Inhuman, she's powered by the Mind Stone. Peter got bitten by some kind of Spider, as in all the versions, and most likely has some kind of spider DNA spliced in with his own.
>>
>>82652897
The difference (as I posted above):

Crossbones was not crucial to the plan. If there was no Crossbones he could use any inevitable Avengers fuck up. He only had to wait.

Bucky was crucial to the plan. All the Bucky shit had to be deliberate. There wasn't going to be another Bucky for him to take advantage of later down the line.
>>
>>82651633
You revert back to your body pre-Extremis.

>>82651781
Then why do they need to keep taking it? They don't get more if they can't regulate and will blow up, so it isn't to keep them from blowing up.
And the machine wasn't around in IM3, that's why I said "yet."
>>
>>82652864
>Rumlow's hydra or Ex-hydra. To assume that he didn't have an information network is beyond limited considering how the Avengers were operating in the opening and Steve's wording implying that Rumlow had been eluding them.

So you're saying Rumlow is capable of tracking two and only two avengers, War Machine and Vision, but everyone else was cool?

Crating is actually just a simple method, and you know what? It worked for Crossbones. He didn't crate his people but he got them into the area in a truck. You don't think the Avengers could think of that trick except only as how it could apply to the badguy?
>>
>>82652980
>Then why do they need to keep taking it?
Their Extremis is unstable and burns itself out. It was never perfected, remember?
>>
So what's filling the gap in Tony's chest now?
>>
>>82652924
Depends on if Marvel gets back the F4 rights soon enough to establish that.
>>
>>82653029
Cradle-generated bone maybe?
>>
File: See This Shit.jpg (8KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
See This Shit.jpg
8KB, 241x209px
>>82646591
>Shoulder.
Okay, look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izVJBmrGbN8
If anybody actually made the effort to pay attention to details that are literally spoon-fed to the audience, people would realize that 98% of the questions they've been asking have long since been answered.
>>
>>82653049
If they do, what are the chances though? Isn't it run by a dictator that is power hungry?
>>
>>82653005
You're right. I mean I knew it wasn't complete I just forgot that's what the issue was. Oh well.
>>
>>82653029
An icebox where his heart used to be.
>>
File: 3d-printed-sternum-889x561.jpg (110KB, 889x561px) Image search: [Google]
3d-printed-sternum-889x561.jpg
110KB, 889x561px
>>82653029
3D printed prosthesis designed from scans of Tony's ribs and sternum. This one is made out of titanium.
>>
>>82634020
The screenwriters explain it rather well. Killing off anyone would immediately end the conflict and cause the teams to regroup. A team of heroes wasn't going to keep fighting after they killed their friend
>>
>>82653029
He keeps a bottle of Jack in there now. For emergencies.Of course it's not the bottle, it's actually a high tech Stark Industries liquor injection system with it's own cooling system so the alcohol is just perfect when he dumps it directly into his heart.

Yeah I'm being facetious. But is it really so far fetched he might come up with something like that?
>>
>>82653029
A can of beer
>>
>>82653111
The funny thing is Tony tells Pepper at the end that he can fix her because he almost had the problem solved 20 years ago when drunk. Did he just remove Extremis, turn it off, or stabilize it? Is there still a super powered Pepper Potts running around?
>>
>>82653106
If I had to guess. I would say that Doom would tell the UN that they can do what they like with the "Accords", and that no superheroes will ever be permitted to enter his country without his permission, regardless of if a UN panel deemed it appropriate.
In short, he would consider it beneath him.
>>
I don't actually remember much of Iron Man 3, but did Captain America actually know that Tony got the shrapnel in his chest removed though? It's not like Tony mentions it anytime in AoU or in the 2 hours of this movie before Cap smashes him in the chest, which would have ended up killing him if he did it like 6 movies ago.
>>
File: 2016-05-10-22-18-16-2088413522.jpg (5KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-10-22-18-16-2088413522.jpg
5KB, 290x174px
Does this Peter know what happened between Tony and the last Peter?
>>
File: 1399341294363.jpg (20KB, 293x219px) Image search: [Google]
1399341294363.jpg
20KB, 293x219px
>>82652981
>ignoring.

War machine's armor is far larger and heavier than the normal provisions the operating Avengers had. Furthermore, it's needlessly convoluted to expect that the Avengers would waste time with trying to lug around/unpack something like whatever would be needed to suit up Rhodes. So unless you can go through explicit detail to explain how it could be managed without somehow setting off any warning signs for Rumlow, you're talking yourself into a mighty fine corner.

For vision, he clearly just stands out too much and again, you'd be just drawing attention to him whether packed into a box or not. Clearly, his packaging is going to be handled by avengers and the general idea looked like the team was scattered around different locations in Lagos with only Widow being somewhat closer to Wanda than the rest.

The Idea I'm pointing out here is that they were staking the area out for Rumlow as they suspected something was going to go down. In what possible way could you position Rhodes and Vision in broad daylight that wouldn't alert Rumlow to the presence of the avengers?

If you're arguing to try to force them into the scenario instead of realizing what the scenario was about, then you're just going to keep running into the same problem of WHY Rogers was indoors and peeking out a window and why Widow/Wanda were incognito. Same reason why Steve would have reason to imply in the very beginning that Rumlow's been eluding them.

You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>82652970
The Crossbones stuff is pretty damn crucial, anon. It kickstarted the Accords. It took something big to get Tony off the bench and back into his suits which was a necessary part of Zemo's plan because only Cap and only Tony would fight over Bucky in a way that truly tore the Avengers apart, and that won't work unless the suit Tony is wearing isn't a business one. There have been posts in other CW threads about whether that woman who confronted Tony about her dead son wasn't paid by Zemo to rile up Tony's guilt.
>>
>>82634617

It was exactly that.
>>
>>82634737
>Has it ever been used "well"

Cap v. Bucky in WS.
>>
>>82653341
>ignorant
They packed up all their other gear and you're complaining that there was no way to get Rhodey there without being spotted, then when you're provided an easy way you flip over it.

Vision stands out too much? Anon, Cap is wearing a goddamn American flag outfit. They were all perfectly fine hanging back until ready to move and nobody can hide like Vision can given he can move THROUGH objects.

>
The Idea I'm pointing out here is that they were staking the area out for Rumlow as they suspected something was going to go down. In what possible way could you position Rhodes and Vision in broad daylight that wouldn't alert Rumlow to the presence of the avengers?

Did you have some kind of seizure that blanked out part of my post? How do you hide guys in plain site? Well you get them up high like Falcon or inside a building like Tony or you get them in, you know, a truck. Because that worked for Rumlow's goonsquad and himself. It hardly takes much imagination to figure out other ways, too.

Steve didn't want to be spotted but the movie had Falcon point out that given how much Rumlow hates them there's no indication he'd run. And you know what? He didn't. He had his boys run but he stayed behind and with a little suicide package on his person just for Steve.
>>
>>82653369
If there was no Crossbones it would have been something else. The Avengers were already getting blamed for New York, Sokovia and DC. Lagos was not some new gamechanging incident. It wasn't the first and it wouldn't be the last. Zemo didn't need to stage the crossbones thing because it or an event like it was bount to happen. And even if you don't believe that, Zemo definitely did. Remember his reason for hating the Avengers comes from them causing collateral damage. Of course he'd expect it to happen again.

Similarly, the speculation over the woman who confronted Stark is, in my opinion, way off base. There's no reason to believe Zemo told her to do that. People died in Sokovia. We know this. The people who died in Sokovia had families. We know this. It's not a stretch of credulity or probability that one of these family members would heckle one of the Avengers one day. If you saw Jessica Jones, there was another woman on that show who tried to kill Jessica because she blamed all enhanced people for her family dying in New York. Did Zemo hire her too? No, the much more likely answer is that people get pissed off when their family members die and some of those people lash out.
>>
>>82653580
>If there was no Crossbones it would have been something else.
So they why assume Crossbones wasn't the plan?

>Lagos was not some new gamechanging incident. It wasn't the first and it wouldn't be the last. Zemo didn't need to stage the crossbones thing because it or an event like it was bount to happen. And even if you don't believe that, Zemo definitely did. Remember his reason for hating the Avengers comes from them causing collateral damage. Of course he'd expect it to happen again.
And now we're all the way back up to >>82652586

>Similarly, the speculation over the woman who confronted Stark is, in my opinion, way off base.
Maybe, maybe not. Again people have been talking about possibilities with this plot since it opened.

Given everything else Zemo was capable of pulling off once again it isn't a matter of whether or not he needed to, or even if coincidence could provide for him at a convenient time. It's whether it's possible to believe he was both capable of coming up with the idea and executing it. Given his other plans these hardly seem far-fetched.

But again these are possibilities. Nobody is pointing to any smoking gun moments that prove this stuff.
>>
>>82647894
>But that literally never happened.

He suggests that Clark shouldn't save a bus full of children.
>>
>>82653660
But this whole thing was started by me asking for indications that Zemo wasn't working alone. All I'm saying is, none of these things indicate he wasn't.

The Avengers caused collateral damage. It wasn't the first time, it wouldn't be the last. No reason to believe Zemo had to stage an event the likes of which had happened and was bound to happen again.

Some grieving family member lashed out. In-universe this isn't the first time this happened. Probably not the last time it would happen either.

There's nothing that indicates Zemo caused either of these events. Yeah, it is technically possible, but to say that he did is speculation to fill in holes that aren't there. If the writers wanted us to believe Zemo planned m those things I think either they would have appeared more coincidental (as in this couldn't happen unless someone planned it) or we would see some hint of Zemo planning it.

I mean, for example, in the movie, everyone thinks it's way too coincidental that Bucky suddenly showsbhia face on a traffic cam when no one has been able to find him for two years. This is our first indication it was set up. If the woman was hired I'd think we'd get some similar indication.

Another example: Lemurian Star being hijacked by pirates. When that happens the movie starts shoving red flags in your face. BUT IT WAS A SHIELD VESSEL. WHAT'S SITWELL DOING THERE? WHY IS NATASHA STEALING FILES? All that shit to let you know it was part of a bigger plan and not just some random pirates pirating randomly.
>>
>>82653208
Yeah that line really sticks in the craw of being able to say Pepper doesn't have fire powers, strength, and healing. However for the sake of the universe, you have to assume Tony didn't invent a magic cure-all for every disease and disability that works fine with no drawbacks. So he probably cured her of it, without perfecting it as confusing as that is with the line he said.

>yfw pepper hasn't been around and left tony/didn't show at the MIT presentation because she can't adjust to the strength and fire.
>>
>>82652560
>>82643441
Not to mention Cap kissing Sharon was to show he had progressed as a character since TFA (waiting too long with Peggy) and TWS (avoiding dating).

I'm just surprised this article whines about slash fiction being taken away from people (as if it'll stop them) AND calls Peter a fake geek girl, thought maybe the latter is okay because Peter has a penis so it's something something gender equality. I don't know.
>>
>>82643304
>Or he could just try clipping his wings
And cut off Falcon's arm?
>>
>>82653953
>All I'm saying is, none of these things indicate he wasn't.
Maybe not to you, to some people it does. But people are free to disagree, anon.
>>
File: 1462929992338.jpg (24KB, 320x478px) Image search: [Google]
1462929992338.jpg
24KB, 320x478px
>>82633119
>She was inexperienced and panicked
>Wanda literally causes you to prematurely explode during sex
Holy shit, what a QT
>>
>>82647515
>post yfw joker plays a role in suicide squad that no one saw coming
>>
File: franky intro 7 FRANKY.gif (923KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
franky intro 7 FRANKY.gif
923KB, 500x253px
>>82653129
kek.
>>
Why did Scott throw away all of his character development in Ant Man to become a fugitive? Why was Bucky worth never seeing his daughter again?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-11-05h52m08s154.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-11-05h52m08s154.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>82657569
>>
>>82657601
So what you're saying is, he switched sides.
>>
>>82657569
Because Cap's tits.
>>
>>82657569
Why wouldn't he? What was the very thing he did in Ant-Man? He broke into a secure facility to steal some shit. He already broke into the Avenger compound to, you guessed it, steal some shit.

He has, in essence, never been on a mission where he hasn't been having a million ants stick up their million ant butts and waggling them at the law. So when Captain America tells you about a mission going outside the law to stop some psycho assassins you salute his pecs and say, "Yeah, well, what else is new."

Basically there was never any character development like you're thinking of. He was initially thrown in jail because he broke the law to reveal the wrongs of others. Stood up for what was right even if it was against the law but it cost him. Later as Ant-Man he stands up for what is right even if it was against the law but it didn't cost him. That's not character development, that's not getting screwed over at the end of the film. This time he and the others were thrown in jail but since they did the right thing Cap busted them out.
>>
>>82657569
do not ask what captain america can do for you, ask what you can do for captain america
>>
Is Bucky superhumanly strong? There's one part where he was able to hold onto and pull away Ironman's arm, using his non-robot arm. This is right before he got his robot arm blown off.

Also, I forget, what's the robot arm made of? Special metal or just regular metal?
>>
>>82657909
PEAK
PHYSICAL
CONDITION
>>
File: tumblr_nmpnlrRdpI1tdfs9lo1_1280.png (1MB, 812x1309px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmpnlrRdpI1tdfs9lo1_1280.png
1MB, 812x1309px
>>82657826
Pretty much. Captain America asks you to do something it's a safe bet the fate of the world is at stake. What if you say no and they fail. What if your power was the one that would have turned the tide. What if people die because you didn't help. What if one of the people who dies is your own kid.

And seriously, vaccinate your fucking kids. Let's not see polio return when you could have done something.
>>
>>82657909
>Is Bucky superhumanly strong?
yes. If I remember right they had to juice him up to stop his robot arm just tearing itself out of his shoulder due to physics

just metal
>>
>>82657909
He is. He had a hydra version of the super soldier serum which is what Zola did to him when he was a POW. His cybernetic arm is much more powerful still, though.

No clue exactly how good the hydra serum was but apparently the Stark version that was stolen is much better still.
>>
>>82657427
>post yfw Batman v Superman ended with them teaming up to stop a larger threat

Honestly could not have called that
>>
>>82657986
They showed it in the goddamn trailer like a bag of dumb dicks.
But yeah, if they hadn't it would have made up for some of the slack.
>>
>>82657950
>>82657970
>>82657975
Cool, thanks for clarifying.
>>
>>82658007
Anon look at the reply chain
>>
>>82657970
>If I remember right they had to juice him up to stop his robot arm just tearing itself out of his shoulder due to physics
You made that up. He got a SSS nearly as good as Cap's while he was a POW in WWII.
>>
>>82658029
Yep. That's how he survived falling into a frozen river, same as how Cap survived freezing after his plane crash. Their enhanced physiologies allow them to survive, but obviously Bucky was found far sooner and unfortunately by Hydra.
>>
>>82657569
Because he's Scott Lang and he's a fuck up. Like, any other character, I'd have a hard time believing he'd just throw everything away for no goddamn reason, but this IS Scott Lang. Now, granted he's not comics Scott, but still...
>>
>>82658029
Actually that anon is partially right. Bucky's skeletal and muscular structures are far more durable than a normal humans. He leapt onto the rooftop where he tossed his bag in Civil War, landed on a hard surface with his shoulder or upper back, didn't even phase him.

His enhanced strength and durability are on par with Cap's but his cybernetic arm gives him superhuman strength greater than Cap's and his enhanced physiology allows him to use it without damaging his own body.
>>
>>82647749
Yeah right, imagine information in Captain America 2 being relevant to the plot of Captain America 3! Zany world we live in these days
>>
>>82658029
>>82658075
Erm, okay, now I'm wondering if you're all making it up and Bucky being able to manhandle Ironman was just a plot hole. Because I just double checked and Bucky was not given special treatment, not unless Red Skull created an entire squad of American Super Soldiers.
>>
>>82658127
But that anon is wrong about what I quoted them on. Bucky was not juiced to keep the arm on. He got the serum before he lost the arm.
>>
>>82658172
That's why I awarded him only half-credit.

>>82658164
They were experimenting on people at that POW camp, anon. That's why Cap found Bucky in Zola's lab.

The Winter Soldier shows his human arm and legs are as powerful as Cap's, it's his arm that is superhuman. Remember how Cap outran Sam? He struggles to keep up with Bucky because Bucky's been augmented too. And again it's how he survived falling to his supposed death. No normal human would have managed that, even though Bucky lost an arm.
>>
>>82658164
>Because I just double checked and Bucky was not given special treatment
Maybe you should double check the movie or the MCU wiki instead of whatever you just looked at. Cap found Bucky after freeing the other POWs from their cells. He was tied to an experimentation chair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLFDmaPcqXg
4:25 Cap is walking with the other POWs and at 5:00 he finds Bucky in the chair.
>>
>>82658164
Just double checked Winter Soldier. 1:27:25 mark, we get a flashback. There's no explicit indication that Bucky's superhuman in Winter Soldier. He's certainly "Peak Human Performance", but so is Black Widow.

He's totally superhuman in Civil War though.
>>
>>82658172
>>82658203
>>82658212
Thanks for clearing that up anon. My bad.
>>
>>82658235
That's what the super soldier serums do, they enhance you to peak human ability but with a little extra. Bucky surviving that fall was only possible because he was already enhanced. Just like how peak human condition doesn't allow you to be frozen in the arctic since WWII but the serum does.

T'Challa is near peak human condition at least and can run nearly as fast and is nearly as strong, while his suit seems to enhance his abilities further. (not sure if it has any other tech other than being made from vibranium)
>>
>>82658028
No YOU look at the reply chain!
>>
>>82658203
>>82658212
>>82658235
I definitely wondered this as well. It's never explicitly stated that Bucky has serum, and while it does make sense that he was experimented upon in the POW camp, he never exhibited Super Soldier characteristics until his apparent death and return.

The demonstration of how he was woefully inferior to the other Winter Soldiers only confused this a little further.
>>
>>82644104
>I like how Spider-Man isn't weak
Except he is? He's the weakest spider-man we've seen so far.

His Speed is nothing impressive, his senses are bad, his strenght is shit tier(struggling with something that's not even 5 tons).
>>
>>82658326
They have Howard Stark's version which was developed much later after WWII. We've seen Bucky on par with Steve physically and even overpower him with his cybernetic arm because while his strength and speed are peak human his arm is superhuman.
>>
>>82658235
>Just double checked Winter Soldier
He beats the shit out of Cap the entire movie, he's superhuman like Cap is.

>>82658283
T'Challa's suit just gives him protection and claws. He's probably Cap level speed and strength because of his magic weed.

>>82658326
Hydra had a shittier SSS and no vita-rays.
It took Howard decades to get the SSS back up to just the 5 person knock-off version strength, Bucky's is probably shit in comparison.

Cap ≥ Metal Bucky > SSS flesh arm Bucky
>>
>>82658445
>Cap ≥ Metal Bucky > SSS flesh arm Bucky
Cap has been shown to be overpowered by Bucky's robot arm and Bucky's physical abilities have been shown to be on par with or nearly with Cap's own abilities.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (6KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
6KB, 512x288px
CW would be a 10/10 if they fucking put a time thingy like 24.
>>
>>82653306
that's the reason he signed up, anon
>>
>>82658636
thu-DUM-thee-DUM
>>
>>82647749
>So the plot hinges on people remembering some briefly flashed shit in a movie that came out years ago and many people didn't even see. Got it.

Holy shit this movie is a SEQUEL to TWS. Are you going to fucking watch The Dark Knight Rises without seeing TDK and go "hurr hurr y do ppl not liek batmane y does it say he killt this other guy ;-; this movie is stoopid"
Go fucking kill yourself
>>
>>82633677
Hah, some nigger chick in my audience LOUDLY proclaimed, during the end of Civil War "OH MY GOD IT WAS HIM!" I couldn't stop laughing.
>>
>>82633062
If Wanda were able to confidently access her full power the CB situation would be no problem.
But she had to work with what she had in a tricky situation.
>>
>>82634161
Wanda needs cuddles not blame.
>>
File: 1462864421359.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1462864421359.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>82659835
This.
>>
>>82635147
In AOU it was shown that stress or confusion seemed to weaken her powers.

Emotions effect her powers. It's why she needs to build her confidence.
>>
>>82635439
WS once nicked BW. She still has a scar.
>>
>>82657961
>Captain America asks you to do something it's a safe bet the fate of the world is at stake
Turns out it wasn't, and the entire plan was to make Cap fight the other Avengers.
>>
File: 1441968903236.jpg (23KB, 552x310px) Image search: [Google]
1441968903236.jpg
23KB, 552x310px
They bring back Eminem.
>>
>>82657227
"S-sorry I came all over your pants, W-Wanda."
>>
File: 1461438809097.jpg (2MB, 3264x4896px) Image search: [Google]
1461438809097.jpg
2MB, 3264x4896px
>>82661936
>not in her skirt dress
>>
>>82647918
Honestly I found that line weirdly homoerotic.
>>
>>82634219
Like Tony said, once things have calmed down, they could can negotiate and fix the issues with the accords, but Cap had to go and become a criminal to protect BUCKEH.
>>
File: 2016-05-11 11.06.56.png (602KB, 1455x1070px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-11 11.06.56.png
602KB, 1455x1070px
post yfw "Sergeant Barnes... ?"
>>
>>82633302
"Accidents will happen"
>>
File: 1461981589433.jpg (9KB, 316x208px) Image search: [Google]
1461981589433.jpg
9KB, 316x208px
>>82663014
>>
>>82663014
>He killed my mom
>>
>>82658363
he's only been spider-man for six months, and was holding his own extremely well. That says something
>>
File: 1425518112630.jpg (466KB, 823x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1425518112630.jpg
466KB, 823x1050px
>>82647596

as
>>82647823

says they have shown some hints that they actively try to evacuate people or minimize casualties

also MoS ACTIVELY tried drawing comparison to 9/11, which is just stupid as shit

Avengers is just destruction for spectacles sake, while MoS tries to present itself as something deep and meaningful by connecting itself to reality, when it actually just falls flat because it tries too hard to be serious

this is why the Captain America movies are so good, because they connect to reality (Seriously, the winter soldier came out the same time Snowden happened) without taking itself too seriously
>>
>>82665064
Holy shit, sauce for that semen demon? Or is it just an original artwork?
>>
>>82647596
Basically, people are upset Superman was too distracted/busy fighting Zod to save people and they don't like that the destruction wasn't just played off as popcorn fun spectacle, which means it's '2deep4u' or some other buzzword intellectual thing.
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.