[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Episodes that made you so FUCKING ANGRY JESUS SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 495
Thread images: 80

ITT: Episodes that made you so FUCKING ANGRY JESUS SHIT
>>
I'm not so thin-skinned as to be triggered by a cartoon.
>>
>>82578145
Is this the one where Bill keeps everyone from leaving outside, even when the storm ends?
>>
>>82578229
Yes and everybody blames Hank for flooding the town while the actual dam keeper abandoned his post.
>>
>>82578145
>any episode about Peggy
>>
File: 1455463176386.jpg (43KB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
1455463176386.jpg
43KB, 592x448px
>>82578374
>peggy got away with kidnapping
>>
>>82578145
.....Enter? That you?
>>
>>82578286

The thing about that was that no matter what Hank did, he would have gotten shit for it. It was a lose-lose.
>>
Things i don't like about the show
>hanks house changes layout throughout the series
>neighbors houses move (aside from dales)
>boomhauer was a texas ranger at the end yet throughout the series there are points when his texas rangership could've saved them/made things easier.
>>
>>82578145
That time Hank threatened a small church with sending some of it's members over to a mega church so he could get assigned seats.
>>
That fucking episode where the old bitch insisted on dying inside Hank's house, and Hank calmly told her "no" so she breaks in, then when Hank calls the police the entire town gives him shit.

Like, what the fuck?
>>
>>82578145
Any episode where Louanne opened her damn mouth
>>
>>82579641
>boomhauer was a texas ranger at the end yet throughout the series there are points when his texas rangership could've saved them/made things easier

To be fair, a lot of this can be explained as Boomhauer not being able to do that due to the Rangers' code of ethics.
>>
File: arnbunny[1].jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
arnbunny[1].jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>>
>>82578145
The episode where bobby proceeds to nearly shatter Hank's testacles
>>
>>82580405
That's my purse
>>
File: Bendy foster's.png (380KB, 707x533px) Image search: [Google]
Bendy foster's.png
380KB, 707x533px
Absolutely obligatory.
>>
>>82580430
I DON'T KNOW YOU
>>
>>82580405
THAT'S MY PURSE I DON'T KNOW YOU
>>
>>82580405
The episode where Peggy steals Bobby's turkey and I think convinces him to give up cooking so she can keep her shitty ego inflated
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 205x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 205x286px
>DUSTY OLD BONES
>>
>>82580270
I really liked that episode. It had a good lesson about not letting people guilt you into shit for no reason. That it stuck with so many people signifies that it was a powerful ending.
>>
>>82580469
You mean the very episode where Peggy throws herself at a metrosexual hispanic on Thanksgiving, only to find out he's not gay, and has a woman over?
>>
>>82578145
>ITT: Episodes that made you so FUCKING ANGRY JESUS SHIT

The one where they went to Louisiana and everyone cockblocked Bill just so he wouldn't fuck his cousin as though fucking your cousin isn't just being French.
>>
>>82580553
>The episode where everyone cockblocked Joseph just so he wouldn't fuck his cousin as though fucking your cousin isn't just being Native American.
>>
>>82580593
Sister, actually.
>>
>>82578145
The Halloween one where Peggy kills the crazy guy just as he regains his sanity. I mean why did they even put that in? It was already awful watching a crazy guy get killed but then they threw that curve-ball right at the end.
>>
>>82580593
>Implying Dale's niece is Joseph's cousin
>>
>>82580616
To drive home the point that peggy is fucking insane herself. She showed little to no remorse for her actions either, and it's not like she ever goes back on it either.
>>
>>82580553
>Both of em
>>
>>82579641
I don't recall the layout of Hank's house or the neighborhood ever changing. It's quite easy to map out at least everything from the kitchen through the living room and the dining room.
>>
>>82581187
The only example I can think of off the top of my head is that Bobby's window sometimes faces the front yard and other times faces Connie's window. I know there are more examples of the neighborhood layout changing though. I am unaware of the interior house layout ever changing.
>>
>>82580616
That episode seemed like it was supposed to be a "non-canon Halloween special" thing like Treehouse of Horror. It's so out-of-tune with the rest of the series in tone and narrative that it just seems like it wasn't intended to be a regular episode.

>>82581319
Oh yeah, that thing with Bobby's window bugged me too. Especially since it's clear that his bedroom is on the front side of the house.

Come to think of it, the side of the house that faced the Khan's house seemed to change, too. Like how in the peeping episode, it was on the side of the bathroom, but that should really be Dale's house.
>>
>>82580476
>FULL OF GREEN DUST
>>
>>82579760
Honestly, that was a really shitty episode. He was so damned petty, over a pew in a church. God it was dumb.
>>
File: Tuvix or not Tuvix.jpg (58KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
Tuvix or not Tuvix.jpg
58KB, 350x466px
Not /co/-related but the Tuvix episode really triggers my autism.
>>
That episode where Lucky
>>
the worst KotH episode for me is the one where Hank finds out he overpaid for all his cars. Not only does the episode end with the public thinking Hank bombed a car lot and only refusing to press charges because they know he's so stubborn, but Hank doesn't even learn his lesson and still thinks you can walk into a fucking Best Buy and haggle with some random floor clerk for a PlayStation.

For some reason the flood episode and stuff I just see as funny but that one gets me.
>>
Almost every episode of Thundercats
>>
File: SKREEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (831KB, 1651x1261px) Image search: [Google]
SKREEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
831KB, 1651x1261px
>>82580440
>>82580476
>>82580405
delet
>>
>>82581767
Every episode after the pilot episode
>>
From Bob's Burgers, the episode where their car breaks down and they go compete on the game show for a new one.
That's easily one of the worst episodes of any cartoon series just for how shitty Bob's life is portrayed. His entire family constantly betrays and shits on his values the entire episode.

The ending where Pesto has trouble getting the new car to work would have been a nice "at least he isn't perfect" moment til once again in the episode, Bob's own family shits on him once again after EVERYTHING that just happened that episode.
>>
>>82581705
That episode where Lisa
>>
>>82581717
Yeah, that was weird.
The character doesn't actually win but the plot contrives to let them think they did ending is usually reserved for Peggy plots.
>>
>>82581864
That episode where Meg
>>
>>82580270

What a

>cutie
>>
File: 1461479205603.jpg (103KB, 914x713px)
1461479205603.jpg
103KB, 914x713px
>Hank buys crack from some nigger in the ghetto
I mean how
Cmon
What, Cmon

>That episode where the crazy militia guy FUCKING TIES UP THE GANG AND HOLDS THEM AT GUNPOINT FOR A DAY
Like how wouldn't this be a major life-changing event for all of them?

>that episode where Brendan Frasier guest stars
JUST
>>
File: 1409967748062.gif (264KB, 148x111px)
1409967748062.gif
264KB, 148x111px
>>82581999
>Seahorse Seashell Party
As the appointed punching bag of the family, this episode drove me up the fucking wall.
>>
That episode where Peggy
>>
>>82578145
I don't know why, but the American Dad episode with Hailey and Million Air Matt Davis triggered me when Roger killed him at the end for all that build up.
>>
File: 960[1].jpg (54KB, 960x540px)
960[1].jpg
54KB, 960x540px
Obligatory
>>
That episode where Mordecai
>>
>>82582416
Explain
>>
>>82580490
I thought he was a german?
And that was his wife and the mother of his only son, not just a woman lol.
>>
>>82582451
End of the season 6 arc, huge buildup to a showdown with orgalorg and the catalyst comet that created the lich.

It was like 9 minutes of fucking talking and 30 seconds of fighting and also Finn is the reincarnation of the fucking comet or something. It was the most anticlimactic thing ever.
>>
>>82582322
Hayley is a genuinely horrible person and doesn't deserve happiness though.
>>
>>82582063
You know damn well it was a white boy he bought it from.
>>
>>82581717
My dad hates that one too, but mostly because it's out of character for Hank to not know that you don't pay sticker price.
>>
>>82580405
Nigga that was the BEST episode
>>
>>82581717
>still thinks you can walk into a fucking Best Buy and haggle with some random floor clerk for a PlayStation.

My dad does this shit.
And it works.
And it's kind of scary.
>>
This is one that really rustles my jimmies.
>Bubblegum destabilizes FP's entire kingdom potentially killing dozens of her citizens, lies to her, comes inside to fuck shit up even more under the guise of helping, destroys all of FP's religious nuke things, then they fight while PB mocks her
>By the end of the episode FP seemingly forgives Bubblegum for all the evil bullshit she's pulled, even telling PB what her name is (for some reason?)

It makes Flame Princess look like a fucking moron. They were on track when she was shit talking Bubblegum but then she totally reverses that a minute later. It's like the writers were afraid that something interesting was happening so they made FP act like a retard.

Goddamn this episode annoys me. Flame Princess is so stupid.
>>
>>82582672
Flame Princess IS a fucking moron though. She was trapped in a lamp for her whole life.
>>
>>82582744
But the show portrays her as a wise ruler, which makes it really stupid.

I still can't believe that apparently her whole "Everyone must always be honest" policy hasn't bit her in the ass yet, that seemed like such an obvious setup.
>>
>>82582063
You know... Hank holds up pretty well for a guy who has been in so many fucked up situations

He's pretty jaded
>>
>>82582206
??? I don't remember that one, is it the one where Brian does shrooms
>>
>>82582661
You...you alright by me,anon
>>
File: 755359534.jpg (42KB, 392x294px)
755359534.jpg
42KB, 392x294px
>>
>>82583148
I AM A ROBOT
>>
>>82578286
EVEN HANK WAS SCARED
>>
Yes Amy, I think I'll stop dating you for absolutely no reason even though you're perfect.
>>
>>82583217
YOU ARE THE ROBOT
>>
>>82583275
I don't wanna lose mah dong
>>
>>82583148
>SHE SAID THE ASS WORD
>>
>>82582845
>The family gets locked in because of a storm
>Brian trips on magic mushrooms
>Meg gets fed up with the family ganging up on her
>the family has a breakdown and Brian tells Meg that she's the lightning rod of the family
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 512x287px)
image.jpg
31KB, 512x287px
Also obligatory
>>
>>82583326
No lie. This episode really burned my toast.
>>
>>82580469
We've talked about this before and even though what Peggy did in the end was very selfish, she only lashed out because Hank is so bad at being romantic or expressing his feelings that Peggy thought her only worth to him was how good of a housewife she was.

I think Hank and Peggy are both equally crappy people at times, but Hank's an introvert so it doesn't really show as often, plus his closest friends are idiots so it's really easy to think of him as the sane sensible one.
>>
>>82583534
Fucking pissed me off
>>
File: 1435903720381.png (12KB, 125x125px)
1435903720381.png
12KB, 125x125px
>>82580476
>>82581598
>WHITE SHIRT, WHITE SHIRT! HEY WHITE SHIRT, HOW'D YOU GET YOUR SHIRT SO WHITE?
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 444x331px)
image.jpg
30KB, 444x331px
>>82578145
"It doesn't matter how nice you're to me, neither matters if you haven't done something bad to me or someone else, I can and will hate for no reason and that's ok."
>>
>>82583534
Mabel is a cunt evidence #45
>>
>>82583534
That episode was really friggin' confusing and out of place. I know the moral was "Don't try to be a lady man, you just going to cause trouble" but it went with it in the wrong way.
>>
>>82582416
The more time passes, the more I hate Adventure Time's art style.
>>
>>82583636
what?
>>
Thundercats. LEAVE LION O ALONE.
>>
>>82583636
Did you fuck up typing that? Because I have no idea what is happening with that sentence.
>>
>>82583636
As annoying as that was, the lesson that some people will just never warm up to you and that you shouldn't let it bother you, is a valid one. Not everyone's going to be your friend, sometimes for no logical reason.
>>
>>82580445
>THAT'S MY PURSE I DON'T KNOW YOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NOdkMRniig
>>
>>82583148
I never thought an episode thay catered to my fetish could stir such unadulterated rage in me but yet here it is
>>
>>82578195
https://youtu.be/_HqBvv_cJd0
>>
>>82583802
What exactly is your fetish...?
>>
>>82583754
The Weekenders had an interesting episode with that moral.

There was one kid that liked the entire group except Tino. He had no idea why, so he went around to everyone he could find to see if they liked him, and those that didn't, he'd do favors or chores for them in order to change their opinion, including the first kid. When Tino asked if he liked him yet, he still said no, and asked him why. The kid basically said, "I don't know, I just don't," more or less.

Which is a true thing. Some people just don't like other people. It doesn't mean they're enemies, it's just a thing that happens.
>>
The final episode of Futurama, that is all
>>
>>82583708
>>82583748
*I can and will hate YOU
>>
>>82583754
What the fuck is this shit
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 512x288px)
image.jpg
36KB, 512x288px
This whole scene make me hate the episode.
>>
>>82581837
I haven't seen a Bob's Burgers episode I've liked yet, it's all average to me but there's been ones I've outright hated because of his family. Christmas in the Car is one of them because of so much shit that could have been avoided and is thrown on Bob as a result. The show is unique in that it's a complete reversal of the idiot dad cliche where everyone else in the family is an idiot.
>>
File: stupid.jpg (27KB, 480x270px)
stupid.jpg
27KB, 480x270px
> gets bending taken away
> somehow learns to airbend because of reasons
> doesn’t undergo the character growth to develop her spiritual stuff and be less impetuous or whatever
> just airbends, after getting her bending taken away

That was such bullshit.
>>
>>82583810
Robot girls turning in to a swing set
>>
>>82582206
I think it did that for everyone because it was the writer's weak attempt to justify having Meg eat the most shit from everyone.
>>
>>82582672
Speaking of Flame Princess, the episode where Finn tricks her into fighting Ice King.
>>
>>82583810
AB/DL
Wait that WAS a screen cap of the episode were she gets sent to preschool right?
If there's anything good that came from that episode it's that i know now never to indulge my fantasies around actual children because kids are dicks once you lose your authority
(Plus i will forever use the line "mmm yes but you didn't have diagrams dear")
>>
>>82583964
>You blew it man
>>
>>82583326
I understand establishing the thing between Fry and Leela from the beginning but they didn't even keep this relationship between him and Amy going for more than an episode.
>>
>>82583534
It made no sense, at ALL. 100%. Considering the show's (at times) amazing and complex plots, this was dumb.

>they set up candy for dipper
>this whole time he was looking for some other girl and she showed up?? how can be?
>he runs up to tell them an issue with stan
>"BETRAYER!!!" I just don't get this part, it's weird as fuck because Mabel is being even more of a dick than usual but they don't make a "playing god" reference like many times before, it's so off
>"you guys can yell at me later"
>"yep i deserved that"
fucking shit that episode never existed
>>
>"This episode is bad"
>"Why?"
>"It's mean-spirited"
>>
>>82584066

I don't watch Gravity Falls. What happened here?
>>
>>82583865
I think I caught that episode half asleep and haven't seen much of the show at all, was that the one where the little girl kept getting clarence in trouble for stealing candy of the woman's desk?
>>
>>82580206
>>>82579641
>>boomhauer was a texas ranger at the end yet throughout the series there are points when his texas rangership could've saved them/made things easier
>To be fair, a lot of this can be explained as Boomhauer not being able to do that due to the Rangers' code of ethics.

Or be understood.
>>
>>82582574
>out of character for Hank to not know that you don't pay sticker price

It's not too out of character as Hank was a naive teenager that nobody taught about buying cars when he bought his first vehicle and never went to many other places.
>>
>>82584106
From what I remember, Dipper tries to get better with girls by talking and flirting with different one on a road trip, his goal being getting their numbers.

Meanwhile, Mable is trying to get Candy together with Dipper. At the final stop all the girls Dipper met on the trip show up and get pissed at him upon learning there were other girls, and Candy is heartbroken.

It all comes crashing down on Dipper and he accepts it saying he was in the wrong
>>
>>82582646

Bobby you better not be on the Internet again. I still can't tell if it was you or Peggy looking up if Bill as a sex offender.
>>
>>82584267

The problem is?
>>
>>82584106
they go on a roadtrip for stan to sabotage a lot of other oregon gift shop attraction places, a nice and fun set up
dipper talks to stan after he realizes he's not over wendy (who turned him down about a season earlier)
stan helps him pick up the girls they meet through a shitty montage of sabotaging places and dipper being somewhat of a jerk (but apparently likeable, but it's cringe as fuck and out of character, somewhat purposefully but worse than intended)
mabel and candy (one of her friends) are talking about truth or dare, candy likes dipper holy shit
they scream after a cringe countdown and then they try to set her up with him for about 3 minutes, they don't talk much but then they arrive at a place
mabel forces dipper to be with candy alone at a cave attraction
they are alone
candy is stupid and flirts with dipper, he has a breakdown about not liking her like that before hand, so he's nervous when she lays his head on him
all the girls he flirted with during earlier montage show up in regular show fashion and candy says "who are THESE girls?" and eventually runs off crying for... reason
stan (the grandpa if you don't know) gets in trouble with a spider woman so he goes to warn mabel and her friends, mabel calls him a betrayer

later at the end candy is sad in the RV they've been traveling in and he makes a shitty brochure (she said she reads all of them in the beginning so it was a shitty callback) about him being dump, a wimp, and that he was extremely sorry for being such a massive dick
>"it's ok, plus I completely lost interest after you fleeing that spider monster" (that they all ran from when it spit acid at them)
>"yep I deserved that"

it was like it was written by 10 year olds
>>
>>82584151
Not exactly.
>Clarence was about to steal a candy, but he decided to better not.
>Girl tells him that if he so wanted a candy, she will give him one in exchange of some favors.
>Ridiculous and selfish favors.
>Clarence gets tired, so the girl gave him a chocolate.
>Girl proceeds to cry to her mom that Clarence has STOLEN her candy.
>Then everything from the image happens.
>>
>>82584314
>Dipper wants to see other girls
>Mabel gets mad at him for not knowing that one of her friends is interested in him
>"Well, guess I deserved that."
>>
>>82584314
His ladies man ways hur their feelings or something

Though, that's not even what he was trying to do. There's nothing wrong with striking a conversation with literally whos on a roadtrip in a flyover state so you can become more comfortable talking with girls and building your confidence.
>>
>>82584380

Ah, yeah that would do it.
>>
>>82584326
Well to be fair, she said she just does things and doesn't know why.

I think it's a lesson to stay away from bad kids.
>>
>>82584393

Let me get this straight.

So he wasn't actually intending to start a relationship with these random girls. He was just trying to get better at conversation.

The girls didn't know that, thought he was legitimately interested in them, and got mad at him when they all met each other.

Meanwhile, Mabel tried to set Dipper up with her friend who likes him, and got mad at him when he didn't like her back?

Is all that right?
>>
>>82578145
I avoid most episode where everyone goes full retard and thinks Hanks in the wrong and Bill is usually feeling himself. The only exception I can think of is the Christmas episode with the old lady trying to kill herself because in the end everyone is too uncomfortable with her as she's trying.
>>
>>82584495
Pretty much. At best they would all be telling their friends that they have a cute internet boyfriend
>>
>>82582206
This episode made me like Meg a little. She was kinda never on my radar, then she's a punching bag that often crossed the line to awful abuse and she's crazy because of it.
I always feel for the underdog.
>>
>>82584317
>it was like it was written by 10 year olds

No that sounds like it was written by SJWs
>>
>>82583809
God I cant even look at the thumbnail for that. Easily one of the worst things ever.
>>
>>82584534

It seems like Dipper dropped the ball a little here by not being completely straight with the girls he was flirting with so they wouldn't misunderstand his intentions. Given his lack of experience, this is forgivable.

Mabel has no reason to get mad given that Dipper has no obligation to like her friend back. At best she should just be disappointed that her matchmaking attempt didn't work.
>>
>>82584454
>>>82584454 #
Actually, it sounds more like a lesson in staying away from sociopaths.

The fact that it was a girl doing this would have warped the viewer's perception of girls, considering this is a kids show
>>
>>82584679

You got to remember that he was trying to make some relationships and maybe find a girl he really likes through a long distance relationship with their phone number. He didn't count on all of them suddenly appearing at the same time.
>>
>>82583809
Nickelodeon got pissed off at Invader Zim for less than this.
>>
>>82578145

Every episode where they were the main focus and practically every scene involving them. I fuckin' hated that episode where he snaps into a conniving psychopath and turns the whole cul-de-sac against the boys by framing them.

You have no idea how satisfying that scene is where he finally yells at Sarah in that episode where he's pissed all day because he has a pebble in his shoe.
>>
>>82584819

I haven't actually watched Gravity Falls.

So he WAS trying to start a relationship? In that case it gets iffy. All of them somehow appearing at the same time just seems like it was set up for him to fail as well.
>>
>>82584865
Forgot the picture of Jimmy, didn't you?
>>
>>82584865

Forgot my picture.
>>
>>82583534
The Candy shit is little. Sure, Candy suddenly having crush on Dipper, because Dipper is pretending to be lady's man was shit, but Stan and Dipper going OOC overshadows that.

Supposedly Dipper is over Wendy. Not.

Stan is suddenly hot shit and expert on hitting chicks. He needed Mabel to help him get a date with the wonkey eye.

Not to mention, CandyDipper is shit ship.
>>
>>82584915
The moral was he leading them all on and using them to boost his own confidence, but hurting their feelings. Which is wrong.

I legitimately can't understand /co/'s autismal rage over this episode, it was basic kid's show stuff
>>
>>82585053

I don't understand half of the stuff some of the people on here get angry about.
>>
This episode annoyed me as a kid.
>>
>>82584326
>False rape claim allusion in a kids show
Wew lad
>>
>>82583964
See I understand why people hate that one but it worked out pretty well for me. Made sense that things turned out that way and Finn wasn't a total stupid asshole.

Red Throne is just godawful though. After months of getting over the breakup and working out his shit Finn meets FP again and completely regresses back to being even worse than Frost and Fire. Didn't make any sense and it seemed it only happened so that Cinnamon Bun could one up Finn, because fuck Finn I guess.

Such a bad episode, my goodness.
>>
Not /co/, but there was this episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Ray's family gets mad at him for not going to church, when all Ray was doing was the JOB HE GETS PAID TO DO TO KEEP A ROOF OVER HIS FAMILY'S HEAD.
>>
>>82584935
Dammit, I decided to finally watch ed edd eddy, and I hate most of the episodes.

Eddies would build impressive amusement park rides out of cardboards and trash. Every episode, the greedy fuck asks for fucking cents and pennies. The kids would pay him, have fun and then fuck everything up.
>>
>>82578145

which one was this? The one where hank did the right thing and everyone shat on him for it?
>>
>>82585615
I don't want to keep this one going because like you said, not /co/ but pretty much every single episode of that show is fettered garbage and has the same structure. Small issue rises, snowballs into a big deal, everyone gets involved, big argument before dying down by the end of the episode followed by what could be considered an epilogue but is just another weak joke thrown in to fill the time gap.
>>
>>82584094
I find it strange how /co/ hates mean-spirited shows/episodes but don't have any problem with episodes about a character doing all the right things but still getting shat on.
>>
File: some professors.jpg (14KB, 480x360px)
some professors.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>82583602
>>82583636
>Post supposedly by Bobby Hill
>Post actually ain't right
>>
>>82585825
Pretty sure someone on this thread has posted an example of this. Anyway it's not just mean-spirited episodes people are listing, there's also ones where the situation and resolution makes no sense or is just really stupid and cringeworthy.
>>
>>82585724
isn't that every episode?
>>
>>82578145

The one where the Hills switch to a megachurch because a new family sits in "their" seats in their regular church. It's actually not a bad episode with a pretty good commentary on megachurches (grew up going to one...brrr) but the fact that Hank's squabble with his original church was so petty AND HE FUCKING GOT HIS WAY IN THE END twists my shit every time.
>>
>>82585877
I see that picture and it triggers me. Fuck that fucking episode and the way it ends, not with him realizing he was wrong but with a daylight saving deus ex machina.
>>
>>82583534
Can someone explain this to a guy who didn't watch the show?
>>
>>82585958
It was just the first semi-appropriate reaction pic I saw in my folder.
I assumed it was just paused at a weird moment between his lip syncing with the dialogue or whatever.
I don't remember this episode at all, what happens?
>>
>>82585811
I'm well aware of how formulaic it is, but I've had a lot of good laughs watching it, but the episode I mentioned just pissed me off. You shouldn't try to get in the way of someone's job like that.
>>
>>82583865

The fact that I literally cannot tell which of Cartoon Network's current stable of shows this is from says a lot.
>>
>>82585937

What happens in this one though?

Plus hanks typically the bad guy in bobby episodes because he often refuses to connect with his son on a personal level.
>>
>>82586036
That's Clarence.

I know what you mean but you're overexaggerating, the only other show I could say those characters could be from is New PPG.
>>
>>82578437
That one was kind of funny though, how they proved she couldn't speak spanish at all.
>>
>>82586019
The girls are too tired from crimefighting for school. Teacher reccommends a curfew. Villians find out and destroy the city at night, forcing the girls the watch the city burn while the professor makes them sleep, ignores all danger and only lets them out when he realises he forgot to set his time back one hour which makes it before the curfew. Nothing is learned from this.
>>
>>82586036
It means nobody cares about it. I had that same issue with that image.
>>
File: 1426391344044.jpg (15KB, 392x293px)
1426391344044.jpg
15KB, 392x293px
>>82580270
This is my fetish :3
>>
>>82586137
Thanks for the summary, senpai.
Now I'm triggered too, fucking hell.
>>
>>82580616
>>82581505
>That episode seemed like it was supposed to be a "non-canon Halloween special" thing like Treehouse of Horror. It's so out-of-tune with the rest of the series in tone and narrative that it just seems like it wasn't intended to be a regular episode

I think hes totally right, its just like the Beavis and Butthead halloween episodes were.
>>
>>82583148
Aaaand this is my fetish to :333333
>>
>>82580616
>>82580691
She didn't actually kill him. He told her to pull the lever that would activate the whole kill mechanism and she did it without knowing what it would do, then when she realized what she'd actually done, she and Luanne tried to deactivate it but couldn't turn it off.

Him getting killed right after seeming to be cured was maybe too dark but honestly the episode would feel a bit like a cocktease if it DIDN'T end with someone getting pork processed. It's a good episode.
>>
>>82583754
There's a person like that in my college. I've never spoken to her, but whenever we cross paths, she'll look down and move as far away from me as possible.
I go to a very liberal college so she probably thinks that I'm going to rape her because I'm male.
>>
>>82581505
>>82586211
Also, yeah, it was supposed to air in an earlier season in October as a Halloween episode (not necessarily non-canon but the horror theme would at least fit the time of year), but Fox found it too disturbing and kept pushing its airing back for over a year or so.

When it finally aired it was in like February or something and no one knew what the fuck.
>>
>>82586092
That's the one where the guy in charge of the floodgate bails and hank floods all of south Arlen. Everyone shits on Hank because he had to decide whether to destroy 100 homes and businesses or risk the dam blowing and wiping the whole town off the map, and basically worship Bill because he's the shelter's figurehead leader, even though the hardest decision he had to make was which flavor of soda to open that day.

I actually liked that episode. Because they never say if Hank did the right thing or not.
>>
>>82586190
Thanks to you as well for bringing that up. I was trying to think of episodes from the old cartoon that pissed me off because I know there were some that were terrible but I couldn't remember.

One of the worst parts about that episode is the title itself once you know the summary. It's titled Daylight Savings. Daylight saving time saved the city, throwing a proper resolution under the bus.
>>
>>82586318
maybe.
>>
>>82583636
But this episode shows how TJ is an attention whore.
>You don´t like me, let me get you in troubles just to show you how awsome I´m.
>>
>>82580405
the thing I don't like about that episode is that Hank and Peggy get mad at Bobby even though everything that happens in that episode is their fault, not his
>>
The episode of Regular Show where Mordecai fucking interrupts Muscle Man's wedding for some shitty speech about soulmates or whatever. It was already a complete dick move to hijack Muscle Man's wedding, but he also pretty much devalued CJ in front of the entire party.

It ended up making me feel really bad for CJ after everything she'd already been through with Mordecai, I mean, she already forgave him for cheating on her and hung out with both Margaret and Mords KNOWING that there was history between them.
>>
File: image.png (111KB, 386x300px)
image.png
111KB, 386x300px
He FUCKING TOLD HER NOT TO TOUCH IT
>>
>>82585958
His angry voice was awesome, though.
>>
>>82580469
To be fair, and I dislike Peggy so it takes a lot to sympathize with her, Hank was being rude and callous as fuck when it came to Peggy's feelings in this episode and her reaction, while selfish, didn't come out of nowhere. He dismissed Peggy's dinner to the side while practically moaning over Bobby's food, didn't pick up on Peggy being upset that he didn't notice her knew hair and said she stank--then let her sleep on the couch, then praised Bobby cleaning the couch making it cleaner than Peggy ever did, then with absolutely no discussion with Peggy whatsoever, said that Bobby was going to be cooking Thanksgiving instead of her. So he dismissed her cooking, homemaking skills, etc, basically the only things she takes pride in as a stay at home wife, in favor of Bobby's.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 443x332px)
image.jpg
27KB, 443x332px
>>82578374
LOSER! YOU'RE A LOSER!
>>
>>82584837
It was because of some hidden picture of gir covered in blood, right? And yet this whole scene is practically gore and it's fine.
>>
>>82582322
they really should get rid of Roger, he gets some of the funniest jokes, but they've taken him way too far the last couple of seasons

>>82582574
I'll admit I have no idea how sticker price or buying a car works

>>82583326
yeah that was really dumb

>>82583534
agreed

>>82585825
part of it is that episodes that are mean-spirited tend to be badly written in various ways

also most episodes of The Simpsons that focus on Lisa apply to this thread
>>
Even if they're right.
>>
>>82578145
FLOODER!!
>>
>>82580405
SHE BLUFFING!

FINISH HER!
>>
>>82586906
>Christianity never existed.
>People turn to Islam.
>Entire world is backwards and a technological void.
Fundies can attach their zeal to anything. At least the church was nice enough to store volumes of human knowledge instead of going into a fit of book-burning that would have made the nazis blush.
>>
>>82586617
And...?

Yes, he told DW not to touch it. But that doesn't mean it's okay to hit her. And he only got shit from his friends after he refused to apologize and kept trying to justify hitting her. Even his grounding punishment wasn't a big deal--no TV for a week, wow.

As soon as he apologized, DW apologized.
>>
>>82586577
Everyone dropped the show there, but it got pretty good after that.
>>
>>82586906
Blatant offensiveness aside, I don't know why they use Christianity as a base. That isn't just the one religion that has shaped the world in the past.
>>
>>82578145
It's the fact that Hank gets all this shit for releasing the floodgate, when the guy who was supposed to be there abandoned his post, went to the shelter, admitted that he abandoned his post, and gets absolutely no shit for it. It's not even the fact that Bill took over as leader or the fact that he rallied everyone against Hank; that's something I'd come to expect Bill to do. But having everyone mindlessly agree that Hank is satan for potentially saving the whole of Arlen county is just bullshit.
>>
>>82587029
When you hit rock bottom, there's nowhere to go but up.
>>
>>82586906
>Christianity is the only religion
>implying Christianity is the only reason the dark ages happened
Don't even get me started.
>>
>>82586577
Fucking painful
>>
>>82583404
Does Hank love ladybird more than Bobby or Peggy?
>>
Rushed as fuck and disgustingly sappy in the end.
>>
>>82586577
Christ, they gotta stop focusing on Mordecai's relationship(s). His whole "awkward" thing is just fucking obnoxious. Hopefully after the last Margret episode we're done with those for good.
>>
>>82586906
It was so absolutely wrong in every way that it actually pissed me off knowing a lot of people would take it as fact.
>>
>>82587157
Hank has less to dislike Ladybird for than Bobby, who is a millennial he doesn't understand/who does stupid things, and Peggy, who is just a terrible person.
>>
I'm seeing some people post Family Guy episodes but I feel like they don't count since that show is deliberately written to offend and piss off viewers.
>>
>>82580476
This episode pisses me off because it's something that had actually happened to me, there really is no solution.
>>
File: 1415040061084.jpg (72KB, 458x990px)
1415040061084.jpg
72KB, 458x990px
>>82586906

If I had a week it still wouldn't be enough time to explain how much of a retard you are.
>>
>>82578145
Every Peggy episode. Not that they're bad episodes, but Peggy is just the most infuriating character ever devised.
>>
>>82586577
And people say that Finn is the biggest betafag on CN.

Mordecai makes Finn look like a fucking deity of masculinity by comparison.
>>
>>82583148
Why are you even watching MLaaTR if you don't get off to seeing Jenny demeaned and humiliated?
>>
>>82586906
that episode is only good for Hot Meg and the Pie song and you know it

>>82587176
yeah that was incredibly mediocre
>>
>>82587275
It is so damn refreshing that Finn's crawled out of the rut he's been in recently.
Had a fling with HW that ended peacefully and he made things up with Flame Princess.

It's not like he's banging broads front, right and center or anything but he's made lots of improvement and I couldn't be happier.
>>
>>82587417
I don't understand why people get so pissed off at Peggy. She'd be annoying as fuck to know in real life, but that's precisely why she's so entertaining to watch on a comedy show in contrast to Hank
>>
>>82587012
Hey, Islam was cool that time where they saved the Greek scrolls
And....that one other time. You know, that time when they did the thing and it helped?
>>
>>82587457
She pissed me off a lot when I started getting really into the show after not seeing it in years, because I wasn't entirely sure if we were meant to see her as horrible as she came off or if she was supposed to come off as likable and the writers just failed at it.

Episodes like the country music festival one where Hank calls Peggy on her bullshit pretty much confirm that you're not supposed to be on her side the majority of the time, though, and once I really got that I started enjoying what she brought to the show.
>>
>>82586577
yeah, i stopped watching cause the formula basically stayed the same and they kept focusing on betacai
>>
>>82582661
>>82583142

this is going in my obituary
>>
This show actually made me hate the series. I thought it wasn't bad but this episode THIS FUCKING EPISODE!
>>
>>82581717
Zombie koth was really fucking weird.
>>
>>82587012
>>82587051
>>82587123
>>82587193
>>82587240
Can someone tell me how this is wrong?
>>
>>82587809
Religion didn't hold back science at all.
>>
>>82581628
Sometime recently a guy actually pulled out a gun and shot someone in real life over a church pew dispute.
>>
>>82584161
how can you not understand boomhauer? It's so simple.
>>
File: Marge_simpson.jpg (19KB, 300x300px)
Marge_simpson.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>Homer, don't make me choose between my man and my god, because, well, you just won't win!

The entirety of the Simpsons and my parent's divorce convinced me that childless bachelorism is the best lifestyle.
>>
>>82584193
Not that KotH is really a series to nitpick continuity, but in the episode where he buys a new truck, he does tell Bobby to pretend he hates it at the dealership. So there was prior implication that he knew about haggling.
>>
http://kingofthehill.wikia.com/wiki/De-Kahnstructing_Henry

This didn't really make me too mad but Hank was an ass. Sure, Kahn broke his contract in the first place but Hank still shouldn't have told the guys. The fact that Kahn even told Hank in the first place meant he trusted him. And Hank knows that Dale, Bill and Boomhauer can't be trusted with important secrets. But Hank never stopped to think about any of that.
>>
File: wizardryinharlem.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wizardryinharlem.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>82583142
>>
>>82588091
>Marge is a christfag
>>
>>82583534
They completely wasted the whole revenge plot, which I found is the most interesting part, into Dipper's romance shenanigans and some bullshit moral about hurrr flirting are bad, especially for men. It just doesn't feel like a GF episode, even the monster is just a half-assed mystery attempt to remind audience this is a GF episode.
>>
>>82587015
You were an only child weren't you.
>>
File: GET OFF MY BOARD.gif (2MB, 514x205px)
GET OFF MY BOARD.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>82580440
MOTHERFUCKER

DELETE
E
L
E
T
E

THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>82588274
>"All these other popular cartoons are having romance subplots and break up drama."
>"We should do that too! That'll get us more viewers!"
>>
>>82588125
But you can say he wanted Bobby to say that so the dealer won't go over sticker price while he thought his original dealer was giving a good deal with the keeping the original sticker price and never raising it.
>>
>>82583534
I've never seen this episode entirely. I started watching it, saw where it was going, and just skipped it. Sounds like I made the right choice.
>>
The "Boys vs Girls" episode of Teen Titans Go where of course girls win pretty much everything simply because in cartoons females are always better than males
>>
>>82587809
Monks and other priests spent most of their time copying books, all kinds of books not just religious ones. Without them shit tons of knowledge would have been lost through war and incidents like that muslim sultan who burnt down the Great Library of Alexandria.
>>
>>82588599
that's pretty much every boys vs girls episode, where everyone acts out of character and the guys are mean for no reason. only counter to this is KND's one
>>
>>82588599
Let them have fiction man, we have reality.

It's basically the same as calling the ugly girl out of a couple the pretty one, because the good looking one already knows the score, there's no reason not to be kind.

>>82588137
Episode really showed how Hank was a better man than Kahn through and through though.
>>
>>82586461
This just reminded me of another terrible episode type:
>I'm going to put your life in danger then rescue you so you'll like me!
>>
>>82588754
>>82587879

Not to mention the countless works of art that were either saved or inspired by religious figures.

We wouldn't have a shit ton of art, science, literature, or historical artifacts if not for the efforts of Christians way back when.
>>
>>82586577
>after this, the show allegedly became GOAT tier again
>people won't come back to the show cause of the shittily handled relationship that peaked at that ep
reap what they sow
>>
>>82587809
Without Christianity, 100% of pre-Dark Ages writing would have been used as toilet paper, instead of the 90% that actually was.
>>
>>82588202
D-DELETE
>>
>>82589330

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that kid.
>>
>>82587943

Do people have assigned seating in a church? And if so, WHY?
>>
>>82578469
I just read that in his voice I'm pretty sure it is him
>>
>>82588202

Not gonna lie. This looks like a lot of fun.
>>
>>82589330
I don't deny that Europeans are naturally more civilised, but they did do an awful lot of killing the shit out of each other, with or without religion.
>>
>>82589412
yh you keep acting like you below 115 mongoloids are worth shit in European history at all beyond disposable meatbags I mean soldiers. Without us intelligent people you would still be in the european woods acting like savages.
>>
>>82589330
>only has a fallacy to fall back on
Anti-religious sentiment seems to embrace anti-intellectualism more often than any religious nuts these days.
>>
>>82580405
Might have been the best episode. I am one of those people who unironically admire Hank (as a good not great man), so I understand you, but its too fucking funny and the moral is too satisfying for me to ever feel uncomfortable or angry.
>>
>>82589761
The one where he siderapes a man using Dolphin as his medium is pretty brutal though. I mean, the guy was an ass, but that could have gotten him drowned.
>>
>>82588202
this took place in chicago not harlem
>>
>>82585053
>The moral was he leading them all on and using them to boost his own confidence, but hurting their feelings. Which is wrong.

>Hi my name is Dipper
>*funny thing*
>Haha here's my email
>Thanks
>Repeat
>Dipper how could you lead those girls on by saying literally one sentence to them in light conversation
>You can't tug at girls heartstrings like that Dipper they gave you their contact information you basically FUCKED THEM Dipper

The idea that being remotely interested in someone is being a playboy is stupid
>>
>>82590256
Mabel was more offended that Dipper didn't realize her Asian friend was into him.
Did Mabel ever never get her way during the series?
>>
>>82586848
No one noticed that until the show was over.
>>
>>82588202
Roman candle fights were fucking GOAT as a kid.
>>
>>82578145
Nearly every episode of Arrow season 3 (I dropped the show after that but I'm sure season 4 would get my blood pressure up too), the Zoom reveal episode of Flash season 2 and every scenes of MUH CARTER/Ray is a cuck/we could kill Savage right now but won't in LoT.
>>
>>82583865
"WHAT'RE YOU DOING MAN!?"
>>
>>82587809
>>
File: 1456723674986.jpg (44KB, 500x378px)
1456723674986.jpg
44KB, 500x378px
>>82590231
Another 9/10 episode. God damn there's a theme here.
>>
>>82591262
>A group of Muslims advance math and science with their fancy abacus shit
>SEE MUSLIMS ARE CULTURED AND INTELLIGENT
>A group of muslims stone women to death for daring to be raped
>THEY'RE NOT REALLY MUSLIM

circular logic, friend
>>
>>82587721
to be fair it wasn't actually intended to be a metaphor for transgender people.
>>
>>82590576
seems really dangerous
>>
>>82582451
It was trying to be too deep for no reason.
>>
>>82591262
Religion does not tell you to be stupid, violent and belligerent. All of those religions died out because the people who practiced them were stupid, violent, and belligerent.
>>
>Thread about episodes people hate has now derailed into religious arguments

Well shit, I never expected this thread to become the Youtube comments section. Time to abandon thread.
>>
>>82591662
there's barely any posts talking about religion, calm down dicknose.
>>
>>82585053
The thing that pisses people off is the fact that Mabel got mad at Dipper for not reciprocating her friends feelings for him. If Mabel and Dipper were BOTH shown as being in the wrong it would have been a much better episode.
>>
>>82585304
Pretty sure they were referencing the Skylar Page incident.
>>
>>82583865
I wanna hate fuck that loli.
>>
>>82591829
>All kids know who Skyler Page is and what he did
>>
>>82583636
Boy ain't right...
>>
File: 1460916340858.jpg (45KB, 528x499px) Image search: [Google]
1460916340858.jpg
45KB, 528x499px
>>82586906
the fedora tipping here is off the scales

jew writers have no understanding of history, just a bunch of big nosed hacks
>>
>>82586095
This; whenever there's nPPG threads here, I could swear that they steal the majority of their background characters from Clarence.
>>
>>82591551
We wore safety glasses, other than that it was only a few bruises and burns, nothing major
>>
>>82580440
Even as a kid, I hated Bendy and his episode
>>
File: Painted_Lady_Katara.png (104KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Painted_Lady_Katara.png
104KB, 333x250px
>>
File: S2e4_sockopera.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
S2e4_sockopera.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Fuck Mabel, fuck the Townspeople, and especially FUCK THAT FUCKING PUPPETEER GABE!
>>
>>82580593
I was more posed off by the fact that they NTR'd Bill to accomplish that.
>>
File: 1462516523563.jpg (232KB, 576x792px) Image search: [Google]
1462516523563.jpg
232KB, 576x792px
>>82578145
>getting angry at cartoons
Go to bed Mr. Enter.
>>
>>82581677
Nothing Human pissed me off bad. Belanna is dying and half the crew doesn't want the aid of a holographic doctor because it looks like a Cardassian. Fucking stupid.
>>
File: 911.png (213KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
911.png
213KB, 442x341px
>>82591040
Here's one: Without the Roman Catholic Church filling the void left by the Roman Empire, Europe never would have formed kingdoms or nation states.

Without nation states, Europe would have been too busy murdering each other over stupid clan feuds and garbage to ever have a Renaissance or Enlightenment, which in turn led to the greatest scientific leap forwards in human history during the Industrial Revolution.

Bonus Round: The Byzantine Empire was the longest-lived, unbroken country in human history. It both preserved western knowledge and added to it in the fields of architecture, mathematics, medicine, political science, machinery, and metallurgy.
>>
>>82592333
Why has enter just become more and more angry as time goes on? His last few videos were literal nit picks taking two or three things and yelling about them until crawling into his hugbox
>>
>>82592440
Not that anon but if it wasn't for the Karlings the Catholic Church wouldn't have been as big as it became.
>>
>>82587809
Monks were the ones who had the foresight to save historical text
>>
>>82592535
And if it wasn't for the Catholic Church the Karlings never would have been able to start a dynasty that lasted as long as it did.
>>
>>82591916
Not the show I mean the poster.
>>
>>82592080
It was a mediocre episode, but not an awful one
>>
>>82583885
I assumed each bending style uses chi a bit differently so Amon only knew how to seal the 3 kinds he had encountered before.
>>
>>82592693
The crusades contributed to the fall of Byzantium
>>
>>82585636
Right? You have no idea how happy I would have been as a kid to have these 3 kids setting up cool shit for me to do and see every day in exchange for fucking pocket change.
>>
>>82585825
>>82584094
Retards
>>
>>82578195
Tryhard manchild detected
>>
>>82588342
>only only children can recognize that it's not acceptable to hit your siblings because they broke something

Nope.
>>
>>82591745
well anon, i take it back. this thread his ruined now.
>>
File: wheeler.jpg (29KB, 493x459px) Image search: [Google]
wheeler.jpg
29KB, 493x459px
this is pretty interesting post more
>>
>>82587809
The Dark Ages aren't called the Dark Ages because any religion held back science.

It's called the Dark Ages because there's a big lack of records on literally anything that went down back then.
>>
>>82592173
Even thought Mabel was a selfish cunt like usual right up till the very end, I really want to see this full puppet show
>>
>>82590231

It was a textbook case of sexual harassment. He kinda had it coming.
>>
>>82591361
That's literally his point though.
>>
>>82587809
Because Jews would still exist to hold the rest of the world back even if Christfags didn't.
>>
>>82589518

It's more of a habit thing. Kinda like if you just sit in this desk everyday since no one has assigned seating and one day someone just takes it from you.

It's not really yours but it feels like someone stole it from you.
>>
Any episode of Wander Over Yonder that revolves around Sylvia trying to save Yonder from basically killing himself. Like when he was being super nice helping everyone despite it being obvious that he needed to lay low for four seconds or when he was asleep the entire time.

Or episodes of Uncle Grandpa that revolve around Pizza Steve. He's an hilarious character but anytime he is the focus, he becomes intolerable.
>>
>>82578145
I feel like this is why I don't like alot of the later to last seasons of this show, Every problem felt very trivial and blown out of porportion.
>>
File: reboot lens code.jpg (93KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
reboot lens code.jpg
93KB, 800x600px
>>
>>82583636
sounds like 4chan
>>
>>82593829
Well at least we agree that the church helped rebuild the infrastructure of Europe.
>>
File: thing.jpg (57KB, 1879x228px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
57KB, 1879x228px
>>82593829

???
>>
>>82594282
NO USING YOUR MIND ON /CO/! INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATIONS ARE BANNED! YOU MUST SHITPOST ABOUT CAPESHIT OR RBWY OR ENJOY A TEN DAY BAN
>>
>>82588137
I actually liked that episode. It really had a lot of funny parts.
>>
>>82587157
Has Ladybird ever disappointed Hank. I think you can figure the rest out from there.
>>
File: doggo house.png (108KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
doggo house.png
108KB, 320x240px
>>82587157
>Look at it this way, Peggy. Bobby is only thirteen, but Ladybird is THIRTEEN.
>>
>>82594581
Not having pups
>>
>>82588202

Nogwarts School of Bitchcraft and Niggardry
>>
>>82594492
Now why the fuck was THAT post deleted, hotpockets? I swear /co/ has the worst fucking janitors
>>
>>82583404
So what's the plan?
>>
>>82583840
the only thing that bothered me about it was "oh and you'll lose your memory for absolutely no reason"
>>
>>82583885
>korra stops Amon's plot to erase the airbenders by shooting a lightning bolt at the stage
>Amon is proven to be a fraud and this completely destroys equalism despite its valid concerns remaining unaddressed
what a complete mess, I did like the murder-suicide though
>>
>>82586461
Y'know Eddy was a much wilder TJ
>>
>>82588599
that episode was making fun of power levels, are you dumb?

>beast boy and starfire race to prove whether boys or girls are faster
>beast boy transforms into a cheetah
>starfire can fucking fly
>>
>>82583885
>doesn’t undergo the character growth to develop her spiritual stuff and be less impetuous or whatever
Except she did. She was airbending because it was the first time she cared for someone elses well being, which reflects a lot of the Airbending disciplines.
>>
>>82595523
Guess why.
>>
>>82594728
That episode is really dumb. Hank and Peggy both being surprised that people would make fun of them for allowing their son to live in a doghouse, and then Hank seriously giving his beloved Ladybird to Bill of all people.

I'm not gonna say it's bad because it had some funny moments, but I really wouldn't call it good.
>>
>>82592878
>The guy who doesn't get triggered by a cartoon is the manchild

Hit a nerve there, mate?
>>
>>82595572
Because Peter didn't get cucked?
>>
>>82585615
I generally hate Debra with her attitude of marrying beneath her. I just always get this air from her character with her silently going 'I totally could have done better than you RAY'. Actually there are a lot of things about her character that annoyed the fuck outta me.
>>
>>82590745
Why do people idolize Vikings?
>>
File: Old Louisiana State Capitol.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Old Louisiana State Capitol.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>82587809

Okay, I'm no expert, but: The idea of "The Dark Ages" and more broadly the entire Medieval period being a period of massive ignorance and brutal feudal oppression are myths that were invented during the Renaissance, the Protestant reformation, and how much Mark Twain hated Walter Scott.

The Renaissance thinkers had a massive hard on for the western Roman Empire. They saw themselves as the heirs of this tradition, and denigrated the intervening period.

The Protestants and the Catholics were involved in some rather bloody wars, and as a result, the Protestants were heavily into anti-Catholic propaganda. Given that the Catholic church was so influential during the period after the collapse of Rome, the period came to be denigrated as part of the Protestant war effort.

Twain blamed Scott for the civil war. Sir Walter Scott wrote historical romantic epics exalting chivalry and knights, and they were hugely popular in the south. Twain said of him " It was Sir Walter that made every gentleman in the South a Major or a Colonel, or a General or a Judge, before the war; and it was he, also, that made these gentlemen value these bogus decorations. For it was he that created rank and caste down there, and also reverence for rank and caste, and pride and pleasure in them. Enough is laid on slavery, without fathering upon it these creations and contributions of Sir Walter." Since that idea of aristocratic superiority was so key to the south in the civil war, Twain blamed Scott for it. This is part of what motivated Twain to write "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court", a vicious attack on medieval romanticism, but one which perpetuated and reinforced many myths about the period. If you've ever heard that knights had to be hoisted onto their horses because of the weight of their armor, that's directly from Twain.

TL;DR: Various groups and people with axes to grind invented a mythology of the dark ages to suit their purposes.
>>
>>82595788
Conway
>>
>>82595850

Oh, and since I forgot to mention, the picture is the Old Louisiana Capitol Building. It's meant to show that when Twain is talking about the impact of Scott's medieval romanticism, it's not just rhetoric. The people running Louisiana literally built themselves a castle as the seat of government.
>>
>>82591551
If you get a faulty firework you can loose a finger. But hey you got your chance to shoot a ball of fire at a friend and that's all that matters.
>>
>>82587237
same here, normally i talk shit back but i was at work and her mom was beside him.
>>
>>82583534
Even as a girl this episode pissed me off. It made it worse that it felt like it was geared towards female viewers to be like "yeah, teach that little shit!" But it was just irritating as fuck. Dipper did literally nothing wrong. It's not as if he promised to start dating all of those girls, he just talked to them. You're allowed to flirt a little with people and not have them expect it to become a serious thing.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>82584546
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
>>
>>82595830
Muh aryans
>>
>>82595850
Oh hey Louisiana anon
>>
File: American Dad.gif (481KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
American Dad.gif
481KB, 400x224px
>new Thundercats
>Episode where Lion is acting a bit pissy about the whole Tygra and Cheetara thing
>Villain sends two super strong psychopaths after them and they begin fighting
>Lion O is still a bit pissed and says something about Tygra in the middle of the fight
>There is a brief pause (mind you these guys are trying to kill them and are damn strong)
>Cheetara throws away her weapon as the giant gorilla who was trying to kill her 5 seconds ago is standing right next to her just because Lion made that comment
>Gets captured and they all lose

That whole romance bit was stupid but that moment in particular was just WHAT THE FUCK stupid
>>
File: 1353294605865.jpg (42KB, 658x540px) Image search: [Google]
1353294605865.jpg
42KB, 658x540px
>>82598674
Anything having to do with romance in that show was grade A fucking garbage
>Show ends with Lion-O's GF cucking him for decrepit old mummy dick and it turns out she was dead and hated his guts for the entirety of their relationship
>>
Im glad thundercats has come up repeatedly, because that was some bullshit. Fanboy writers mixed with an overly sensitive artist made for one hell of a shitshow
>>
>>82592371
Not because it looked like a Cardassian. Because it was programmed to act and look like the Cardassian version of Dr. Mengele and a great deal of its knowledge was derived from abhorrent ethical choices. In the end The Doctor was the most horrified by the guy
>>
>>82599314
The fact is that it was only a hologram and even said so. Nobody would have lost their shit if they just copied Tom's appearance or made another The Doctor. The Bajoran crew member, can't remember his name, got butthurt because of his appearance alone. If that didn't happen then Belanna's procedure would have went on without a hitch. A life, especially that of a friend and loved one, isn't worth a moral high ground.
>>
>>82599491
The Bajoran crewman knew exactly who the man was and what he did. Belanna was the one who objected because he was a Cardassian and doubled down on it after she knew who he was.

They had the ethical debate and Tom was the one who voiced that opinion backed up by Janeway and the Doctor made his own decision and saved the ship from getting blown up in the process by not just killing the alien.
>>
>>82599619
What Mosset did. Not the hologram. It just had the misfortune of being based off a mass murderer. It's like getting mad at a picture of Hitler and putting it on trial for warcrimes. It's just a picture, not the real guy.
>>
File: Statue_of_the_god_Anubis.jpg (2MB, 2055x3089px) Image search: [Google]
Statue_of_the_god_Anubis.jpg
2MB, 2055x3089px
>>82592440
Hogwash! I know this thread is hardly appropriate but I am sick of this myth.

Religious establishments were always a placebo. The influence of Romans and Cologne Germanic Tribes was already forming kingdoms and nation states for Europe's technological and social advancements long before the Abrahamic religions spread across the continent. Their different Paganistic faiths were compromised in order for the modern progression of their factions, just like the coalescence of the Greeks and Egyptians.

Following that, the European pagan were connected and actually got along FAR better compared to the Judaic faith, Catholicism, and Arianism. They were the first Christian branches to clash, followed by Christians with Jews and Catholics with Protestants.

Of course the Byzantine Empire was going to last long. They weren't going to put a stop on everything just because Constantine told everyone to stop worshiping magical trees, furries, or metro-sexual bodybuilders and start worshiping a jew on a stick.
>>
>>82593881
I was thinking before that episode could have some good banner material.
>>
>>82583964
At least that one acknowledged that Finn was in the wrong. What was more annoying was how many episodes seemed to backtrack on Finn's development after that.

Might have things more on track for the newest season though.
>>
>>82583326
I get that they wanted Fry and Leela to end up together in the end, but it's grating that they had to kill off a dynamic that had chemistry for no reason other than to go back to writing an on-again, off-again relationship.
>>
>>82580476
This. There was this one little cunt kid in my karate class who thought I broke a clipboard when I happened to pick it up with the clip part off its hinge. Little faggot kept calling me "clipboard breaker". He had white blonde hair and the toothy grin akin to that of Chanty Binx. I wanted to smack him so hard.
>>
>>82583148
At least it had the catharsis of Jenny obliterating them all by the end of it.
>>
>>82578437
because she didn't have mens rea
git gud at law
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 638x646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 638x646px
>>82586906
>implying the Rennesance isn't the reason we are as technologically advanced as we are to day.

The Church was the greatest proponent of scientific discovery in history.
>>
>>82583834
At least it was funny when Frasier did it with the Indian guy who wouldn't say why he didn't like Frasier because he was taught not to be rude, ultimately resulting in Frasier accidentally burning down the man's newstand trying to find out why the man didn't like him. Though I don't remember the reason why he didn't like Frasier, I seem to recall it being fairly trivial.
>>
>>82593817
What, why?
>>
File: spoons.jpg (34KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
spoons.jpg
34KB, 500x350px
>>82578437
>Peggy got away with murder
>>
File: Europe.jpg (141KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Europe.jpg
141KB, 1024x768px
I just want to erase this episode from existence
>>
>>82586906
GEE GOLLY THE RETAINERS OF ROMAN KNOWLEDGE AND HELPED ADVANCE ARCHITECTURE CAUSED THE DARK AGES
>>
File: Quote From Woman Arrested.png (176KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
Quote From Woman Arrested.png
176KB, 500x277px
>>
>>82579815
Agreed,that was a weird and frustrating one.
>>
>>82595238
I think it was mostly them losing any public support they had because of the leader being a fraud.

Word from writers was the equalism movement is still around and exists, just nowhere near as big as they used to be.
>>
File: when the boy is just right.png (86KB, 872x818px) Image search: [Google]
when the boy is just right.png
86KB, 872x818px
>>82579815
>>82601681
>everyone realizes Hank was right at the end
>>
>>82588856
>Let them have fiction man, we have reality.
You've been so thoroughly brainwashed that you actually believe this shit
>>
>>82601558
We only even call those "the Dark Ages" because Renaissance era thinkers were all "HA HA HA LOOK HOW MUCH SMARTER WE ARE NOW THAT WE HAVE THE PRINTING PRESS"

I'm betting we'll see a lot of the same smug shit now or in the near future, like "LOL HOW DID FAGGOTS LEARN ANYTHING WITHOUT INTERNET"
>>
>>82583534

Only time I've ever been mad about a cartoon. I guess my expectations of Alex were too high.

Does the man actually think flirting with several people at once is bad?
>>
>>82583636
Dang it, Bobby!
>>
>>82601927
YES?
>>
>>82598674
>That part where Lion-O's trying to grab some fruit off a tree
>Tygra uses his whip to snatch it from him
>Lion-O shakes the tree and makes him fall off
>Everyone immediately starts bitching at Lion-O for not acting like a king

I'm pretty sure a real king would have had Tygra's hand chopped off as a punishment for stealing at best.

The new writers for the show having a massive hard-on for Tygra went a long fucking way into ruining it. Wasn't the only thing, but I'd say most of it stems from that.
>>
>>82595523
>because it was the first time she cared for someone elses well being
Yeah, in the first episode when she gives a homeless man food, she's being selfish, right?

Fuck off. Benevolence isn't exclusive to airbending. Korra's problem was that she was a bullheaded, stubborn girl that refused to try alternatives. She loved freedom, her most character building scene is her enjoying a run with Naga. Her obstinacy is her worst flaw. Korra shouldn't have had a block in airbending, she should have had a block in waterbending.
>>
>>82601873
I don't mean women don't have it better. Of course they do, only a retard couldn't see that.

I'm saying being a man is still better than being a woman by... so many degrees.
>>
>>82601611
>Lin had to apologise for this
>>
>>82586860
>sticker price on car
>offer less than sticker price
>dealer: naw bro.
>you: k I'm out of here
>fast forward an hour. Haggling & paperwork done.
>drive off into sunset(price is right announcer voice) with your brand new car
>profit
>>
>>82588754
> Implying it wasn't the romans to burn the Library
>>
>>82592010
McFarlane isn't even a jew, you cum-drinker
>>
>>82593733
/pol/ is the other way, sir
>>
>>82580126
LUUUAAAAAUUUL!
>>
>>82583636
That boy ain't right ah tell yea hwat
>>
>>82601317
I thought that was luann
>>
>>82586860
>they really should get rid of Roger, he gets some of the funniest jokes, but they've taken him way too far the last couple of seasons
It's not the same show as it was anymore. It had a good golden age but it's definitely past it's prime.
>>
>>82602748
IIRC he got Luanne on the conveyor belt with him and Peggy activated it.
What really surprises me is neither of them reacted to it or the fact that he was never brought up ever again.
>>
File: 1459637761418.jpg (19KB, 432x403px) Image search: [Google]
1459637761418.jpg
19KB, 432x403px
>>82578195
>Guys look at me, I'm superior
>>
>>82601558
>>82586906

Though if religion didn't stifle technology, why have we plateaued? Is there another reason?
>>
>>82603480
Because of our genetic outliers, without smart people we would still be in european woods acting like savages.
>>
>>82580126
>Is she STILL talking?
>>
File: 1459824980338.jpg (760KB, 1296x2008px) Image search: [Google]
1459824980338.jpg
760KB, 1296x2008px
>>82580476
>>
>>82581717
>his dad bought his playstation at sticker price
look at him. look at him and laugh
>>
>>82586906
Because people JUST kill themselves over religion and nothing else, right?
>>
>>82583534
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>82583865
I watched this with my niece and it reminded me of an event i buried when i was 5. I went to a B-day and there was a little shit doing the same thing that girl did, i punched the kid and got his mom to chew me out.

He did this to 3 other kids. My grandma saw this and told the bday host what was happening. The kid pushed a girl, the girl scratched his cheek and went to his mom.

The host saw this and stopped the mom stomping over to the little girl and told her to take her kid and leave. Seeing the little shit grin fade was magical to me, the lady went on a rant how her little shit dindu nuffin and how he a gud boi and its everones fault. My grandma went to bat and chewed the lady out how if she's yelling at 5 year olds who arent her kids with authority she needs to apply that to her little shit. The parents of the other 2 kids stood up and yelled at the lady to leave.

I wonder if that little shit is an SJW now
>>
>>82603480
we haven't plateau'd. technology is advancing faster than ever
>>
>>82586906
the library of alexandria was burned down before christendom was adopted as the state religion of Rome
>>
>>82602659
He's mentioned he's Hebrew in interviews though.
>>
>>82583871
How about that Thanksgiving episode with Gale?
>>
>>82587157
Hank has explicitly stated that he loves Ladybird, but not more than Peggy or Bobby.
>>
>>82586577

>>82587275
Mordecai is garbage.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>82584553
Squidward couldn't look at the nail either.
>>
>>82587015
DW should have apologized first. My parents hit me all the time if I didn't listen; why should I have to forego that now that I'm in charge?
>>
File: peg.png (811KB, 1054x800px) Image search: [Google]
peg.png
811KB, 1054x800px
>>82580469
>Find out son can cook
>goes out of her way to destroy his dreams

Peggy is the most infuriating thing ever.
>>
>>82603298
>>82602748
>>82601317
Wait what?
>>
>>82587275
Mordecai should be purged from the show, have him to someplace else and stop spreading misery.
Free Rigby!
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 256x192px
>Don't worry, Hank. I got this.
>>
>>82605259
There's an episode where Luanne meets a wealthy pork mogul and it ends with him both becoming lucid from his delusions and getting killed by the machinery.
>>
>>82588091
>episode where homer smokes prescription cannabis (and the bullshit he experiences) and Marge says she'd testify against him
>newer seasons in general
>>
File: TheFridge.png (193KB, 638x356px) Image search: [Google]
TheFridge.png
193KB, 638x356px
Obligatory
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>82583840
What's wrong with it? It was a great ending.
>>
>>82605738
>that episode
>final episode
>>
>>82605786
Yes it was.
>>
>>82601147
>greatest proponent of scientific discovery in history

>had to beg, risk life, or die just for alternatives of geocentricism and anthropocentrism to even be considered
>>
>>82586906
>Dark ages meme

Fucking retarded ass liberals
>>
This
>>82583326

Holy shit that sounds horrible I haven't even seen it and I'm mad and isent that in some ways just a rehash of the second episode.

This one
>>82586577

Because Christians are the only people who keep science back aparently
>>82586906

Daring don't just fuck daring dont

And there's one more I thought of but I can't remember what it was and it's driving me fucking crazy if I could remember what show I was thinking of I could probably remember.
>>
>>82605841
Let's just say they simultaionisily held back and advanced science
>>
File: 1461972366631.png (150KB, 412x418px) Image search: [Google]
1461972366631.png
150KB, 412x418px
>>82605976
>>
>>82595850
Nigga everyone in mideival times had a hard on for ancien Rome even prior to the Reniassance
>>
>>82605841
What's wrong with Anthropocentrism?
>>
>>82601461
>They keep on talking about Europe as if it's a country
Fucking Burgershoots
>>
>>82605259
https://youtu.be/yyvukPKOZ9o
>>
>>82583534

Fuck this fucking episode.

God damn.
>>
>>82601461
That episode basically made me hate madam foster.

Seriously, by the end the only like able person was wilt
>>
>>82592890
I think the reason this episode pisses so many people of is the same reason it does me: DW acting like it was his fault for it not flying. It reminds me of all the times my younger brother and sister pulled shit and acted as though it was my fault. IMO, DW apologizing at the end is unrealistic as shit, bc siblings like that pretty much NEVER apologize unless they want something and think that will earn them points. Yeah he's older, and he shouldn't have hit her, but if this was real life, he would know this shits just going to repeat itself a week later, more of his shit is going to be broken or stolen and his parents are likely to tell him to grow up, when he gets mad about it. If you can't rely on authority figures to stop that shit, you take it into your own hands whether it's wrong or right.
>>
File: bobs.jpg (302KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bobs.jpg
302KB, 1280x720px
Bobs Burgers from this season: The Sacred Couch.

The couch is falling apart, moldy, rained on, puked on, given birth on - so much so that most of them just sit on the floor against it. So they finally get a new couch and the old one gets taken away by some kids to get burned. "NOOO! THAT'S OUR COUCH! We'll give you this brand new one instead and take our piss couch home!"

Fucking pathetic status quo bullshit on bobs lately.
>>
>>82602621
Yes, damage was done to the library twice by the Romans, but both times it was partial, and accidental. The Muslims did it by order, and completely.
>>
>>82583148
Jenny is five years old but she is still teenager robot.
>>
>>82607221
>status quo bullshit
I dunno, it sounds like it's supposed to be one of those family feelgood "people get too sentimental and attached to garbage they rightfully should throw out" episodes.
>>
>>82607132
Also, so far as I remember, they never show her getting punished or even talked to by the parents, so it's like she just got off scot free.
>>
>>82607221
I'm often irritated by what and overall shitty family Bob has been cursed with.
>>
>>82601461
Fuck this episode indeed, but to be fair, a few episodes later, Mac steals all her money for his movie, even though he is a beta and decides to start paying her back.

Also, why did none of you mention the worst KOTH episode, Bad News Bill. Seriously, fuck that entire episode.
>>
>>82607132
It's a kid's show. They probably had DW apologise as a good on-screen role-model modeling a similar life situation should.
>>
>>82580476
That's nothing compared to that stupid episode with the uptight parents and are strict with their kids. All the issues Hank had with them would have been resolved had they just said one kid had ADHD and the other was hypoglycemic at the beginning of the episode. Once they said that, after Hank has them end up going nuts and running away from playing videos games and eating candy, he finally understands and doesn't bother them anymore. It's also annoying because they make the parents out to be the type of person to be all up in your face about their kids conditions in the first place. It was so frustrating.
>>
>>82607990
Would Hank have acted differently even if he knew about their conditions?

I feel like he would've tried to "fix" them or shrugged them off as trivial because he doesn't believe in the conditions or whatever and that the kids deserved an authentic experience so it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
>>
>>82608031
No he just drops it then and there as soon as they tell him and he feels like an asshole. The reason why he did what he did was because they were just "NO FUN ALLOWED" parents.
>>
>>82608122
Oh I thought you were saying that the issues would've been resolved if they told Hank about the issues before they left on their trip. Never mind me then.
>>
>>82606793
....I saw nothing. You hear me? NOTHING!
>>
>>82578145
>that moment when we see peggy picking used books
>maths 1
>biology 1
>english 2
oh how did you get here? and she drops it back in the bin
that moment alone tells you everything about peggy tou need to know
>>
>>82582063
>implying Soldier of Fortune wasn't god tier
>>
>>82608317
i don't get it, explain
>>
>>82578145
>that episodede were bobby befriends a black comedian
>black comedian invites him to black comedy club
>bobby gets in the stage and tells racist jokes
>black comedian gets on stage and tells everyone that anyone who gets in the stage has the right to speak his mind
>best moral of the show
>not even given by hank
truly practician episode
>>
File: spider-man-spider-man_00245898.jpg (385KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-spider-man_00245898.jpg
385KB, 1600x900px
I want to start reading Spider-Man, and to me spider-man is all about good banter. Which Spidey-arc has the best dialog and funny moments? Also where can I buy non-current issues of comic books in physical form.
>>
>>82608386
peggy wants to look like she is smart but when the opportunity shows itself for her to get a tiny bit beyong the absolut basic knowledge she drops it instantly
thats her character in a nutshell. Spapegy mand meatballs? brown betty? substitue teacher of the year 3 times in a row?
peggy wants everyone to praise her for doing nothing, she is fully capable of exceeding but trying hard its not a means to get praise, its an obstacle
>>
File: alfred.jpg (39KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
alfred.jpg
39KB, 427x640px
>>82595830
because they were badass

not that some of the people who fought against them weren't also badass and worthy of being idolized, pic related
>>
File: 84320492394-2.png (123KB, 349x274px) Image search: [Google]
84320492394-2.png
123KB, 349x274px
>>82586906

>assume religion is man made and that there's no god
>man used religion to oppress his fellow man
>therefore man is to blame even if you took religion out of the picture

If man was stupid enough for fall for it, he deserves it.
>>
File: Hank_Hill_400x400.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hank_Hill_400x400.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>82605206
He lied

>>82595830
They're the beta's idea of what an alpha is. Seriously the most beta guys I know love vikings or proudly claim Scandinavian ancestry.
>>
>>82583885
Man korra would have been so much better if she had at least half a season of her dealing with being the first avatar who couldn't bend.
Personally if the entire show was about her proving among wrong by overcoming her inability to bend and still being a bomb ass avatar it could as well be better than the original avafar
>>
Most of catdog, actually all of it.

I understand the point was to show was to show that the world is a unfair place and as long as you got one friend that's it your back you're doing fine.

But Jesus was this show mean spirited.
>>
>>82608846
Hey, there were plenty of times in the show where they actually either accomplished their goals or got one over on the person that fucked with them.
>>
>>82608835
Maybe if they used a guy instead of a girl the network wouldn't be constantly threatening to cancel it and they would t have to wrap up all stories in the span of a single season every season.
>>
>>82604210
I don't remember that happening in FF9
>>
>>82608939
I liked the episode were cat sells both him and his brother as a pet.
It's probably the most mean spirited episode of the show but man it drives the point across, no matter how awful life is its still your life and its worth more than being someone's property
>>
>>82608989
I have seen shows with worse problems do better, having setbacks is not an excuse. If you wanted to be able to do your thing exactly how you want it and are not able to work through contains then you should have made a webcomic instead
>>
>>82588754
Julius Ceasar burnt down the library accidentally when he set the docks on fire to prevent the enemy from using them
>>
File: lalah.jpg (9KB, 173x215px) Image search: [Google]
lalah.jpg
9KB, 173x215px
>>82602019
Theres only one for him
>>
>>82608541
I think you might be in the wrong thread friender. But you can't go wrong with 60's marvel, Lee/Ditko run isn't a terrible place to start.
>>
>>82605786
It's the finale for the Fox run which is the best run.
>>
>>82592841
Stop, you're being mean-spirited!
>>
>>82583754
>I get along with everyone
>never thought anybody particularly hated me
>Find out that one of the girls in my friend group doesnt like me at all
>spend so much time trying to get her to like me and talk to me like everyone else does.

I dont know why, but this bothers me more than it should. I eventually just gave up and left it alone.
>>
>>82583326
I'm so happy that I'm not the only guy that was good with Fry/Amy
>>
>>82585966
I know its kinda late now but

>Dipper tries to be more confident about himself by talking to a bunch of different girls and getting their numbers
>His sisters and co. are also doing the same thing
>Girls get really fucking angry because of what dipper was doing

This is just a very brief explanation, watch the episode if possible, is just very stupid.
>>
>>82578145
The Hey Arnold episode where he wears a bunny suit
>>
>>82580270
Oh man, he is so cute in that costume.

Also, where the hell was Helga in this episode? She would of have creamed herself at how cute (and hot) he looked in that bunny costume.
>>
>>82580270
Is there a better resolution of this inage somewhere?
>>
>>82587237
>>82597642
I was a lifeguard for 6 years and there was always "that kid" in this sense every season. once you get their mother's involved talking from a place of authority it's all over for them.
>>
>>82586906
South Park handled this better depicting a world of Atheists who remained in perpetual war because they couldn't agree on a name. Proves that war is always petty not about what they claim to be fighting for.
>>
>>82587275
>Arrow season 4
>>
>>82616219
She's right there in the screenshot.
>>
I hate Lisa as much as the rest of /co/, but Bart was being such a stubborn dick to her for no reason.
>>
>>82605962
You would think i would remembee what episode or ar least what show I was thinking of after a good night's sleep
>>
>>82588202
man that brings back some memories
>>
>>82605962
Oh oops forgot to quote the one I haven't seen but sounds horrible
>>82586137
>>
>>82584161

>that episode where they accidentally kill an endangered animal or something and have to play it cool, Boomhauer cracks and confesses but the cop can't understand and lets them go
>>
>>82616539
Shouldn't have told Bart to go to bread then
>>
>>82580616
What about that time Cotton is dieing and Peggy tells him she'll be glad he's dead and nobody likes him and then he fucking dies. And Peggy acts like a victim.
>>
File: 1399610004314.gif (91KB, 322x324px) Image search: [Google]
1399610004314.gif
91KB, 322x324px
>>82594837
>>
>>82590653
>I'm sure season 4 would get my blood pressure up too
Felicity is somehow worse this season.
>>
>>82601611
Man she was a bitch
>>
>>82598329
10 year olds are more reasonable than SJWs.
>>
>>82605244
Something similar happened in Family Guy, when Brian realized Stewie wrote a play that was way better than his.

I'd also like to add the episode where Brian fucks Cheryl Teagues and the one where he fucks over Quagmire after Quagmire pays for his reconstructive surgery.

And basically any "Character gets rich and becomes an asshole" episode of any show.
>>
>>82620491
I don't know why, but the Spongebob one in particular REALLY gets my goat.
>>
>>82619259
I liked that one. He was a prick.
>>
The jeff goldblum episode of KOTH is insufferable. Peggy could not have thought of that plan, she's too dumb. Not to mention even then it still relied too much on luck.

Hank wasn't a bellowing dupe for thinking she would fuck up yet again, given her track record.
>>
>>82586748
She never talked to him about it. Letting bobby have a moment to shine isn't the end if the world. If it really upset her so bad she should have expressed her feelings, not stolen a turkey Nd threw a hissy fit.

Just like a woman
>>
>>82580206
>plebs actually count seasons 11-13 as canon
>>
File: Chowder_Grows_Up-Part_epi..png (627KB, 1040x632px) Image search: [Google]
Chowder_Grows_Up-Part_epi..png
627KB, 1040x632px
>>
>>82578145
The entire series.
>>
>>82585636
>>82592833
The kids have a right to not like the eds considering all of the shit they pull that really are just scams. remember the time they were going to sell baseballs covered in paint as icecream? or the tacos that were grass and crayon shavings on a folded paper plate? or the time they broke jimmy's teeth by selling him a cream horn with a bowling pin inside? At the end of the day not trusting the Eds is probably the right decision.
>>
File: tyler.jpg (36KB, 337x334px) Image search: [Google]
tyler.jpg
36KB, 337x334px
>Be me, two weeks ago re-watching Ben 10
>that episode where Gwen got the omnitrix and than basically did an uber-dick move to Ben by basically being perfect in every way possible
>later on, ben could get the omnitrix back but than NOPE, fucking Grandpa Max Gets it.
It only gets worse when OV basically made it canon. Couldn't stand that cunt before and that episode ruined Gwen for me, and that's not including the Sumo-episode.
>>
>>82624215
Eh the kids (minus Nazz I guess) are jerkasses too

Speaking of EEnE I dunno but the ep where Eddy pretends to be someone else (I think it was to figure out who wrote something about him on the lockers) and everyone likes him as this new person (because they didn't know he was Eddy).

He didn't want to go back to being Eddy (granted he was a dick to Edd shit talking him to fit in) but the instant they found out it was actually Eddy they went right back to treating him like shit even though they were treating him like a person before

was kind of a bummer
>>
>>82623067
It was probably a straw-that-broke-the-camel's-back sort of deal.

Remember the episode where Dale gets a hot exterminator girlfriend during the episode where the neighbourhood had a massive pigeon infestation?

The lady exterminator says something like "Can you please hand me the caulking gun, Dale?" and from the sidelines Hank goes "Pssh, you know how many years I've been waiting for Peggy to say that to me?"

Hank probably (maybe unknowingly) does a lot of "Peggy why aren't you so knowledgeable about repairing boilers and propane like I do?" passive-aggressive talk to the point where it probably bothers her a lot on a subconscious level.

And your "just talk about it" opinion is pretty unfair. She can't just "talk about it" the moment she feels it bothers her, it'd either sound like she's spazzing too much over a harmless statement
>like a woman
or that she's bitching that she doesn't want to care about a topic Hank cares about
>like a woman.

Peggy has many flaws that make us wish she fell into a propane tank and suffocated in the fumes or something, but she does care about not causing conflict and being a good housewife. Even if her shortcomings make her forget sometime. A lot of the Peggy-centric episodes bring up the fact that she doubts herself all the fucking time and feels inadequate every time she has to think about what she has to do and what she can do.

She was a huge dick to Bobby. But you could see it coming a mile away because of Hank's insensitivity.
>>
>>82607912
This. I mean, I can understand having sentimental value for something shitty, and I can understand dealing with having something shitty and barely working if you can't afford to upgrade it, but they already had a new couch and the old couch was not only literally broken, but moldy and shitty and soaked in rain.
>>
>>82578145
my favorite one

little horrors of shop
>>
>>82608497
wait which episode is that sound good
>>
>>82601461
I felt so bad for Eurotrish at the end
>>
>>82623582
Why?
>>
File: 1451888810257.jpg (84KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451888810257.jpg
84KB, 500x375px
Trixie was extremely out of character, normally she was just a cool level headed which but this was way too insane, its like if Wendy just suddenly started acting like Vicky for one episode, and Timmy's fairies were acting even more retarded than usual for the sake of prolonging the wish.
>>
>>82593817
That episode was amazing! Easily one of my favorites.
>>
Every episode of Foster's after season 1
>>
File: art n shit.jpg (14KB, 314x471px) Image search: [Google]
art n shit.jpg
14KB, 314x471px
>>82620572
>>82620572
>not liking cotton
>>
>>82600999
>in a karate class
>not allowed to kick asses

jeez what a shitty mcdojo
>>
>>82580270
this gave me a shota fetish
>>
>>82583148
Whats the name of this episode?
>>
>>82599684
Not only, what he did was a good thing. Sure lives were lost during the research, but it was well worth the loss of life for the results in medical advancements,
>>
>>82628609
>OH MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MOMO
>>
>>82628757
?
>>
>>82609208
>it's a /co/ thinks every redhead is Lauren Faust post
>>
>>82605962
Ah now I remember what episode I was thinking off.
It was some transformers cartoon and there was a cave in they had an opportunity to kill Megatron but they dident for whatever fuck retarded reason then a few episodes later they go off on a quest to kill Megatron.

That got me pretty mad nowhere near as mad as daring don't did but still very mad indeed
>>
>>82583326
The one that gets me is Leela leaving him for getting rid of the worms, despite knowing how much he cared for her. Worse is his dumbass for sticking with her.
>>
>>82607912
God Linda is like 1 step below Peggy in turns of awful.
>>
>>82605988
They did.

The Catholic Church in Classic/Medieval Europe both denied certain theories (I.E. Helicentric thought) because it POLITICALLY and THEOLOGICALLY (Read: treated the same as politics to them) conflicted with thought, but just like pagan holidays (I.E. Christmas) they were thankfully not great at following their own dogmas so much that they didn't shape their ideas to incorporate these holidays/theories/ideals.

The Church also had established the closest thing to higher education which was the springboard for many things we consider the norm today. University, Schooling, arts, etc etc.

The Church and the Faith also was a unifying factor in Europe. The Spaniard and the Italian may fuck each other's shit, and the Saxon may slap the Frank, but they all had 'something' similar and that was also the basis for deals, trade agreements, alliances, and premature peace-talks to wars.

The Church did have a heavy hand in the Crusades, but honestly if you look at the rest of the History its on the same level as the frequent raids Medieval Europe suffered from the Ottoman Empire, Vikings, and Moroccan Treasure Hunters.
>>
>>82591635
It was supposed to be a big character moment for Finn, deciding to keep living in spite of all the crap he'd been through. Ties into Astral Plane pretty nice actually.
Thread posts: 495
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.