[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right? https://youtu.be/brVhoAOFX2Y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Is he right?

https://youtu.be/brVhoAOFX2Y
>>
>>82573766
>that hair
I'm not even watching that video.
>>
>that title
>that hair
Do we really need to drag every fuckwit with a youtube channel back here? Let them languish in obscurity.
>>
>>82574265
>not knowing Max Landis
>>
>>82573766
>Max Landis
>Makes bad movies
>Can't dress
>Doesn't have a coherent thought
No, no I don't think he's ever been right.
>>
I get triggered by irresponsible filmmakers that decapitate children.
>>
>>82575984
Knowing Max Landis is even more reason to not watch his videos.
>>
>see title
>see that it's Landis

The likelihood that he flips the script and that it's actually about how overly sensitive some people are is just as likely that he plays it straight. Either way, I really don't have the fortitude to sit through it and see what's what.
>>
>>82573766
he still off his meds? counting the days till he kills himself.
>>
>>82573766
Gamora?
Sif?
>>
Well at least he said Mayday Parker.
>>
>>She-Hulk movie? Rated R?

...did...did he just do a sexism rant and then want She-Hulk to have a sex time in her own film?
>>
File: da fuq asotil.png (979KB, 1036x417px) Image search: [Google]
da fuq asotil.png
979KB, 1036x417px
>>82576014
>decapitate children
whut?
>>
File: tumblr_napkjaYK9m1qhqxfro2_500.png (116KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_napkjaYK9m1qhqxfro2_500.png
116KB, 500x640px
>>82577121
It's empowering because she wants to have sex.
>>
>>82577121
Sex is sexist now?
>>
File: persistent_garbage.png (21KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
persistent_garbage.png
21KB, 639x480px
>>82573766
Landis is a popular guy; therefore he is bad, and anything he says is bad. I don't need to know what he's saying.

Okay how about I actually listen to the video... His thesis is that he had a brain-fart and he couldn't remember the X-men and characters from Spiderman stories. Is he right? Yes, he did forget, so he's right when he says he didn't remember. Why did you start a thread for this?

OP, something tells me not even YOU watched the video.
>>
>>82577121
sexism isn't anti-sex you retard. Buy a dictionary.
>>
With that hair? Never.
>>
He's disgusting.
>>
>that hair
What the fuck happened to having a modicum of self respect
>>
>>82577160
Is that a parody of Diaz specifically or a bunch of guys in general?
>>
>>82577235
It wasn't specifically aimed at Diaz, but because he sperged out like a retard it pretty much retroactively became about him
>>
>>82573766
Scarlett Witch is kind of an X-Men character and he didn't mention the Wasp who is founding Avengers member as a Marvel hero.
Also the Spider-Man franchise has Spider-Gwen and DC has the Amazons who are side characters at best? No he's not right.
>>
>>82577315
>he sperged out like a retard it pretty much retroactively became about him

Oh wow, that's fantastic.
>>
>>82577231
Talk shit post fit
>>
>>82577076
Pretty much yeah he flips it and ends up calling himself an idiot because he forgot that X-Men and Spider-Man properties were owned by different studios.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.