[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Standoff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Thoughts on Standoff?
>>
>>82543277
I thought it was cool they made a new character from the comic cube having sex. Little disappointed the way she turned out in Thunderbolts. A little too extreme.

Maria Hill is based, and I dig pleasant Hill.
>>
>>82543277
Best comic right now.
>>
>>82543277
an actually good marvel event, the likes of which won't be seen again for another thirty years
>>
>>82543277
Should have been the main hyped event instead of Civil War 2
>>
>>82543277
The loli is shit tier
>>
>>82543472
>right now
But it's over.
>>
>>82543277
Proof that all Avengers are horrible and must constantly rely on asspulls to get them out of above mid-level crises.
>>
I just realize that the cosmic loli isn't Singularity from that shitty other book
>>
Awful. It interrupted my spiteful reading of my two pulls with shitty tie ins.
>>
>>82544321
No shit? How are you only just realising that now? Did the fact that they have completely different looks, names, and origins not tip you off?
>>
>>82544501
this, I didn't want to buy every shitty issue to read it. Should I just buy every one-off or get the entire series?
>>
File: Kraven the Predator.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Kraven the Predator.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>82543277
Great event, good tie-ins with lots of cool and funny moments
>>
File: KravenTheRuse.png (2MB, 1734x1022px) Image search: [Google]
KravenTheRuse.png
2MB, 1734x1022px
>>82546311
>>
>>82543277
I liked it, maybe because it only lasted two months and the tie-ins were genuinely connected to the story (The ones I read anyway).

>>82544501
>Spiteful Readings
what. Do you read books just to be angry?

>>82546276
Get the two issues, get ANAD Avengers/Uncanny Avengers Crossover if you want an explanation on why the Avengers are there, read Illuminati if you want to see the the fallout of the event in the Villain's Side, get Captain America if you want to understand how Cap got de-aged. Get New Avengers if.... idk I couldn't get into it for some reason.
>>
>>82546311
Why does every character in the marvel Universe have to be wacky?
>>
>>82546276
neither.
>>
First issue, great Zemo. Second issue, great Kraven. Third issue, eh okay I guess.
>>
>>82546320
I've already got ANAD Avengers, Uncanny and Cap. I'll start reading then. But what about Howling commandos etc.?
>>
>>82546320
>Get New Avengers if...
you want to know the whereabouts of Rick Jones and the AIMVengers' successful operation to release him from S.H.I.T captivity (which is a start of a new but separate storyline that will continue into Civil War II).
>>
>>82546276
>I didn't want to buy every shitty issue to read it
you could have just read it on /co/. everything got storytimed
>>
>>82546332
It only happens in some books, in other books they can be dark and serious. What's the problem with that?
Kraven is usually a dark grim and gritty character, so it's fine for a writer to do something funny with him every so often. It isn't even out of character, Kraven is trying to hunt a little girl, and he's following the most effective method.
>>
>>82546359
Really if you don't care about the villain perspectives (howling commandos and illuminati) or what happens to Rick jones (agents of shield and new avengers) all you need for the story is uncanny,ANAD, Captain America, and the alpha and omega issues
>>
>>82543699
exactly
>>
>>82543277
could have been much worse, overall pretty good though.

I'm pissed though that Maria hill got out of that shit alive and still runs shield. god I hate that bitch.
>>
>>82543277
The best crossover out of the three marvel has right now.

Not saying that much, but it was still pretty good overall.
>>
>>82543277
Felt like a big ol' batch of nothing.
>>
>>82543547
Civil War might ----i can't even finish
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.