[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... Did you know that this movie was a comic? It's very decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 10-12-08-over-the-hedge (1).jpg (115KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
10-12-08-over-the-hedge (1).jpg
115KB, 750x523px
So... Did you know that this movie was a comic?

It's very decent
>>
>>82500454
They kinda fucked things up with the adaptation though.
>>
>>82500454
Yeah, I read the comic up until my paper stopped running it in like the early 00's.
>>
>>
>>82500454

The fuck? I did not expect that.

Can you read it online?
>>
>>82502024
https://overthehedgeblog.wordpress.com/
>>
>>82502089

Thanks anon!
>>
>>82502089

saved
>>
>>82500454

>Only 2 or 3 of the characters from the movie are in the comic

Meh.

It's like when I tried to read The Tick and found out that no one from the cartoon was in the comic except Tick and Arthur.
>>
>>82504395
Technically it's three, although in the comic, Hammy was originally a never-seen squirrel killed offscreen, and Sammy was the squirrel who actually was in the comic.

But then when the movie came along Sammy switched places with Hammy from the mirrorverse, so Hammy became the default squirrel character in the comic.
>>
>>82502013
That's uhh... Really heavy-handed.
>>
>>82505180
Not when compared to other comics strips' 9/11 tributes.

In fact I was surprised when I saw that one, it came off subtler by comparison.
>>
File: 356378.full.gif (62KB, 640x199px) Image search: [Google]
356378.full.gif
62KB, 640x199px
>>82504395
They'll probably try to throw in a reference once in a while but can't use the characters introduced in the film.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.