[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is New 52 so fucking terrible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: PP_54_-_Batman_vs_Ivy.jpg (49KB, 467x610px) Image search: [Google]
PP_54_-_Batman_vs_Ivy.jpg
49KB, 467x610px
Remember when Poison Ivy was the most dangerous rouge in Gotham whose sole purpose was to exterminate all humans to engulf the world in nature? Remember how that was completely disregarded and now her character is basically "she fucks Harley..."

Gotham Harlets ruined Batman and its all you faggots fault. You ruined a great character...
>>
File: 3914-rouge-680.jpg (11KB, 680x480px) Image search: [Google]
3914-rouge-680.jpg
11KB, 680x480px
>>82492845
>rouge
>>
>>82492845
Her latest series has her creating sentient life with her knowledge and powers. She's still plenty weird and powerful.
>>
>>82492845
>Remember how that was completely disregarded and now her character is basically "she fucks Harley..."
Hello, cartooncasual faggot who hasn't actually read any comics.
>>
File: pivycycle_cv1-jpg.jpg (488KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
pivycycle_cv1-jpg.jpg
488KB, 600x872px
Did you or did you not buy this OP?
>>
>>82492845
Remember times when Batman was allowed to punch female supervillains? Today that duty goes to Batgirl.
>tfw Assault on Arkham has Harley charging at Batman with her mallet and Batman throws her aside
>tfw he'd break Riddler's knees if he did same
>>
>>82492879
How is he wrong?

Tell me what Ivy's driving motivation has been.
>>
>>82492869

That sounds leagues better than Lesbianism

Fucking giving Ivy more personality besides Harley's fuck toy.
>>
>>82492884

This looks like the norm of what Ivy normally does this looks like she is back to basis

Remember she turned a 99 year old billionaire woman into a tree because she was cutting down rainforest to make cardboard...
>>
>>82492893
To protect plants and nature.
She's threatened to genocide the fuck out of Gotham at least once since the new 52 began. In fact people complained about it because her character had seemed to be heading in more of an antihero direction before that.

But you don't read comics so you wouldn't know.
>>
>>82492901
Where did you get this retarded idea that she's exclusively Harley's love interest? Because she showed up in Harley's comic once or twice? You do know she had a ton of new 52 content before that, right?
>>
>>82492915

Are you forgetting the part where Ivy MADE A FUCKING ISLAND 100 miles off the coast of Gotham just to get away from people only for the Arkham authorities to be like "NUH! She's a mental patient she needs to be treated like we treat the Joker!"
>>
>>82492925

You are literally everything that is wrong with modern DC comics

New 52 was a mistake

Harley is overrated trash. Every second she exists in the DC canon is pure meme cringe and Ivy is forced to ride this horrible ride because people ship Catwoman, Ivy, and Harley together...the most unrealistic faction since Suicide Squad.
>>
File: rouge the bat.png (318KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rouge the bat.png
318KB, 640x480px
>>82492865
>rouge
>>
>>82492952
>You are literally everything that is wrong with modern DC comics
How would you know? You don't read them. You're raging about something that doesn't affect you or your precious BTAS.
>>
>>82492952
Kill yourself, my man.

Harley has been seeing more success than ever thanks in part to her characterization in the New52.
>>
>>82492938
How is this relevant in any way?
>>
>>82492962
>>82492986
>>82492999

>Harley delusionalists who want their LOLXD shit-tier waifu to just join the Justice League because it sounds like a fresh idea

>Ivy has to suffer for this because Ivy is for some reason tacked on with Harley because LESBIANS LOOK AT HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE

>Its already beginning to show signs that Ivy might turn good one day because DC is filled with hacks

When did /co/ become shit?
>>
>>82493031
>I can't refute any of the facts stated
>let me just rage about Harley some more, that'll show them!

It became shit when cartooncasuals like you decided they were entitled to comment on anything they please.
>>
>>82493062

I want Harley faggots like you to kys
>>
I don't understand this thread
>>
>>82492955
Yes pls.
>>
>>82493880
>>82493906

I'm mad that Ivy isn't being used to her fullest potential and should be a Justice League level threat at this point.
>>
>>82492845
That's only been recently as in the last decade or so and the other rogues have done even worse things.

Besides, if she tries to pull any bullshit with the green Swamp Thing will make a special trip up to that hell hole called Gotham and make it into a fucking forest, seal off the hell hole then rip her in half.

>>82492925
Dude, she's litterally that rapist lez who fucks harley and tries to make the world into a forest/kill all humans.

That's her thing now. She's a notorious rapis gay eco-terroist.
>>
>Superman is a working man's fantasy, using muscle to beat up fatcats.
>Batman is a fatcat's fantasy, putting poor criminals and environmental activists in prison so they stop hurting the quarterly reports.
Is this accurate?
>>
File: 1462377474879.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462377474879.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>82493934
>>
>>82493880
It seems like someone is super pissed and whenever people say why the person is wrong some completely irrelevant conspiracy theory is brought up because obviously the pissed off guy doesn't read responses. So basically a highly concentrated version of the usual, nothing worth caring about. Possibly a troll, possibly and idiot but it doesn't matter either way.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.