[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on "The Boys", /co/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: theboys29.jpg (121KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
theboys29.jpg
121KB, 600x900px
Redpill me on "The Boys", /co/.
>>
>>82482507
>redpill me
>on a piece of media
>that you could just read
>using redpill as a verb
boil your head you dumb shit
>>
>>82482507
if you mean "explain to me", or "rate it".. well, there are some good parts. It gets kind of slow later on, but it's a cool read.
>>
File: je t'aime.jpg (322KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
je t'aime.jpg
322KB, 1000x1537px
;_;
>>
"New York"
"Anybody that lives anywhere else is a cunt."
>>
is it that hard to google a summary?
>>
Butcher did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Untitled.png (325KB, 2736x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
325KB, 2736x1600px
>>82484296
Nothing mate.
>>
Do you
-like Ennis? Read it.
-like edge? Read it.
-think cape comics are dumb? Read it.
-dislike crude humor? Skip it.
>>
Superhero story by a man who hates them with a burning passion. As a result every single one is an idiot, a sociopath or a thug.
>>
>>82484393
there's Starlight

and uh

Superduper?
>>
>>82484624
Everyone in Superduper is retarded so while they act in the most superhero way of anyone in the comic they're still a jab at capes.

I agree with starlight and I think that G-Whiz is portrayed in pretty good light as well.
>>
>>82484624
I felt bad for Techknight, dude was probably the closest thing to an actual superhero aside from Starlight and Superduper. Spent his fortune on power armor and a batcave. He recognized his compulsion to fuck everything was bad and sought therapy (was later revealed that it was caused by a brain tumor). Fought with every ounce of will to resist that compulsion was triggered by his young boy sidekick. And in his final state of delirium as he was crushed to death by construction debris, he hallucinated himself sacrificing his life to save the Earth from an asteroid.
>>
Not Ennis's best, not his worst, worth a read you hate capeshit. Has some incrediblly funny moments, but gets lost in its own cannon towards the end.
>>
Read Marshal Law, it's a shorter and more nuanced exploration of the same topics. The Boys is good but you can really see how much Ennis drew from ML.
>>
>>82482507
>Redpill me
You can use google, cant you?

fucking idiot
>>
>>82484999
Yeah. He did his best not to rape his sidekick. He wasn't that bad of a person.
>>
>>82485117
I mean it was literally tumor induced madness
>>
>>82486421
I know. I wasn't being sarcastic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.