[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's your dream super hero game, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 21

File: image.png (1MB, 760x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 760x960px
So what's your dream super hero game, /co/?
>>
A DC version of XMen Legends. I don't care if it looks like it's still on the ps2, I'd still throw my money at it
>>
>>82452072
Spider-Man made by Platinum
>>
File: image.jpg (324KB, 1513x2163px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324KB, 1513x2163px
>>82452155
That kinda exists
>>
A symbiote game that plays like Prototype.
>>
File: throw money at us, anon.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
throw money at us, anon.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
>>82452155
>>82452248
>>
>>82452304
Web of Shadows exists.
>>
>>82452072
A Sam & Max/Sin City crossover Telltale game.
>>
Something like an MMO style Green Lantern game, where you make your own constructs (please, no dicks), choose a corps and explore, police and war in a huge cosmic world.
>>
>>82452072
DC Ultimate Alliance
DC vs Capcom
>>
>>82452470
I loved the telltale Sam & Max, was hit the road good?
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 600x914px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 600x914px
I just want an SM2, Hulk: UD, type Iron Man game. Fighting rogues like Crimson Dynamo, Living Laser, Blizzard, Titanium Man, with a final boss Mandarin.

An upgrade system similar to those games aswell, getting new combos, weapons and speed boosts as you progress.

The fodder mooks could be guys in knockoff suits from characters like Stane and Hammer. With Hulkbuster type enemies in the Ultimo robots.

Different armors that can add unique abilities or be cosmetic. Playable War Machine as well.
>>
>>82452072
A DC Ultimate Alliance.

DC vs Marvel

Punisher shooter

Telltale Game's Hellblazer
>>
>>82452417
I haven't played it. How come it's never mentioned in the symbiote threads when Prototype is mentioned?
>>
File: 1391594034750.jpg (525KB, 1500x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1391594034750.jpg
525KB, 1500x1293px
Nothing fancy. Just a good Superman game.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 300x424px
>>82452611
>Punisher shooter
>>
File: 1462152734495.jpg (141KB, 306x333px) Image search: [Google]
1462152734495.jpg
141KB, 306x333px
Mirror's Edge, but with Spider-Man
>>
There was a flash game that got cancelled, it looked kinda cool.

As far as a dream super hero game, I had an idea a while back for a metroidvania/beat-em-up 2d sidescroller based on the Teen Titans cartoon (not go obviously)
>>
>>82452072
The flash where running fast isn't ~that~ fast and slows down the world
When you get close enough to fight it puts you at normal walking/running speed for barry/wally and reduces the speed of the world around you accordingly
Villains are the rouges and the big bad is RF/Zoom who negates your superspeed by being as fast as your or slightly faster when running and fighting maybe you can find a way in the game to get faster idk
The rouges each have a way of using their power to fight you despite your speed
For instance the more you get hit by CC the slower you get (or the more the world speeds up for you when you're going fast) and going near him will also slow you down so you need to beat him before he slows you down and kills you
i want the fighting to be like the arkham series without the same dodge/counter mechanic
instead you break away from the encounter and there are no indicators
if you don't break away at the right time the villain can counter you and fuck your shit up
RF will do this the easiest
Also the flash and RF isn't that fast in this game and establish that early on to mitigate problems like "well if he's so fast why didn't he just..."
getting hurt will make you slower
The slower you are the more chance an enemy has to counter you and pummel you to the ground because you're not the best fighter without the speed
i could keep adding to it but i don't want to set what i want in stone
i just need a good flash game where you can still get your ass handed to you despite your speed
>>82452611
>Punisher shooter
this exists
>>
As others have said, DC Ultimate Alliance
>>
>>82452072
The Arkham games but where you play as Daredevil and your ability to see the environment is based on the sounds/smells in the game world.
>>
>>82452310
But is there a character who 3 shots level bosses the whole game though because of retarded ability ratios? How's the ability system in that btw? That was my favorite thing about legends as compared to UA
>>
File: black-square.jpg (2KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
black-square.jpg
2KB, 300x300px
>>82452855
>>
>>82452192
[Any super hero] made by platinum
>>
>>82452620
You play as Spidey with the symbiote. It also has a morality system like InFamous.
>>
>>82452902
I never finished Legends cause of that damn boat mission. 2 was a bit easier cause if Juggernaut
>>
>>82452933
didn't see that one coming
>>
>>82452855
There was a cancelled Daredevil game, maybe for the better

https://youtu.be/qSNgXKCwLwo
>>
>>82452785
I don't know why I'm suddenly imaging Zoom screaming out Za Warudo!
>>
File: 9sxHPBx.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
9sxHPBx.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>82452933
>>
>>82452942
Spider-Man would benefit most from cuhrayzee combat that Platinum is known for. Imagine mid air combos like Bayonetta in a Spider-Man game.
>>
>>82452933
>your ability to see the environment is based on the sounds/smells in the game world.

So imagine a black screen like you posted, but in the center of it is you, the character model for daredevil.
You start to walk around and waves of visibility spread out from where your feet make contact with the ground. The area around you is illuminated for a moment before fading out.

Then you turn the camera to see car driving by and people in the streets talking and whatnot, the hustle and bustle of the city causing the world to light up like a christmas tree.

Best part is it would level as the game progresses where you start off fighting petty criminals and street gangs who are loud and use guns.
Then eventually you fight ninjas who are hard to detect and harder to fight.
>>
What would your DC Ultimate Alliance roster be?
What would your special teams be?
>>
>>82452072
Green Lantern done in the style of KotoR or Mass Effect.
>>
Punisher/GTA mashup
As long as you only kill criminals the cops will be slow to respond and easy to lose. That changes if you commit crimes against civilians or cops.
>>
>>82452986
Anyone who didn't have Toad on the team in legends 2 was a damn fool, it was really just plain unfair how broken his tongue strike ratio was and on top of it his buff was percent based attack increase.
>>
>>82452682
A new punisher shooter in a mid sized hells kitchen and complete customization for Franks look at arsenal.
>>
Platinum Spider-Man
>>82453091 This
Hawk Souls. It's like Dark Souls but with Hawkman, and takes place on some alien hellhole. Heavy emphasis on ground-to-air and vice-versa combat.
>>
File: OH GOD.jpg (214KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
OH GOD.jpg
214KB, 494x750px
>>82453091
this actually sounds pretty cool
>>
File: Tron_Uprising_Ep19_Clu2.png (305KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Tron_Uprising_Ep19_Clu2.png
305KB, 768x576px
A Shadows of Mordor Clone based on Tron Uprising.

Basically you would play as Tron or Beck or probably Cyrus even would fit better.
You run around the Grid, you can use light vehicles or parkour that shit, and you hunt down and Derezz Clu's soldiers. Each time you kill a commander or whatever, a new one would replace him with the nemesis mechanic, and same with enemies that kill you, they get promoted etc. If you die I dunno maybe the gimmick is that you have yourself backed up or something so you respawn with your backup data
>>
>>82453032
>:35
Did we really need to include footage of DD throwing his sticks at a trash can in our barely even started game?
>>
>>82453539
I know. I've been fantasizing about it for a while.
>>
An injustice/MkX styled fighter with a shit ton of characters made to look like the MCU designs, team battles optional but not forced like mvc or alliance. I just want a decent marvel fighter where I can pit my hero bros against each other. They're literally making too much money not to cash in on this..

An open world gta style game where say Iron man could fly around like a jet would be better but that's too wishful to give any real thought
>>
>>82453091
>turn the camera
>>
>>82453032
I mean, a game made today would probably be much better.
>>
>>82453596
>2016
>Fixed camera games
>>
>>82453123
MUA had a roster of 27, so:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Robin
Cyborg
Starfire
Raven
Nightwing
Power Girl
Shazam
Hawkgirl
Catwoman
Huntress
Question
Dr. Fate
Swamp Thing
Captain Atom
Orion
Big Barda
Steel
Booster Gold
Blue Beetle
>>
>>82452304
This. It'd be cool if you could make your own symbiote and then bond with different people. The different characters you bond with could have different goals and doing those could make you stronger or something idk. And then eventually you can start controlling superheroes and villains.
>>
>>82453091
Well thank you for making me want a game that will never ever happen.

Fuck you, you asshole.
>>
WWII Superman+Saints Row IV
>>
>>82453269
A free roam punisher I do t think would work that much.

Just add that stuff to a sequel to the game we got now.'
>>
File: ???.jpg (16KB, 495x640px) Image search: [Google]
???.jpg
16KB, 495x640px
Hotel Dusk version of The Question
>>
>>82453815
suffer with me, friend.
>>
Its a Supervillain game where you start out as a street level loser and work your way up to Dr Doom status. With your own personal lair and the local hero team trying to stop you. While your crimes become more and more grand. (Stealing landmarks or shooting the white house into space)
>>
>>82453830
So we petition Rockstar to make a sandbox Punisher game?

Like GTAV, have a story mode within the main world but have free roam and call it "War Zone" mode.
>>
>>82454047
Fuck, this sounds fun.
>>
A superman game would be a definite no

...but superboy on the other hand just makes too much sense

The reason why a superman game wouldn't work is because of progression in gameplay. What makes games where you play as a character with multiple powerups fun is gaining those powerups as the game progresses, however superman wouldn't be able to gain more powers and gameplay wise the only way for this to be allowed is if the game just flat out says he's not allowed to use his heat vision yet because he hasn't done enough story missions.

But if it was a young superman, who was discovering his powers, and training just outside of smallville, starting out with just a knowledge of his strength and jumping abilities that's a different story.

Each time you complete certain events in the story mode, you'll get a little ticker at the bottom of the screen saying "Superboy has discovered heat vision" or etc.

The last power up you would get would be flying, and it wouldn't be until the final boss fight (you can still complete side missions and stuff after the main game)
>>
>>82452072
A TellTale Superman game.

This is the only way you could do Superman in a video game without making it boring or whatever. DON'T Make it an action beat up game.

Yeah, we get it, the point is Superman is unbeatable, so a game where you have to fight things won't work.
Instead a game where you have to like, make choices and try and help people, that's what Superman is all about.
>>
>>82452072
Superman game made by Platinum or some new dev that just 'got' Superman. Or just Platinum.

DC vs. Capcom

DC vs. Marvel as made by Capcom

DC/Marvel TBS

Iron Man game also made by Platinum I guess but open-world

S.H.I.E.L.D. action/TPS game with combat like RE6

DC Ultimate Alliance

Wonder Woman game like Bayonetta

Justice League Dark game that were an WRPG/JRPG hybrid set in the magical corner of the DC universe, with deep turn-based combat like SMT
>>
File: comfy30.gif (342KB, 666x386px) Image search: [Google]
comfy30.gif
342KB, 666x386px
I want an open world comic game where you make your own character and choose your powers and then you're totally free to use them how you want. Like say you start as a hero handling street level guys but then as your powers grow (leveling up) you're capable of handling bigger and bigger threats. Eventually you could join the Justice League/Avengers or whatever.

Conversely, a villain would go around committing crimes, and there would be the equivalent of GTA wanted levels but with a twist. Like 1 star would be police response, and then two Stars would be a street level hero showing up and so on until you become a big enough threat that a guy like Superman has to step in or maybe even an established Super team. Of course for a low level guy that street level hero is probably going to handle you easily, and God help you if Spider-man or somebody happened to be passing by when you committed your crime.

For both sides I'd implement an arch enemy system. Foil enough of one villains crimes and he will vow revenge and then in typical comic fashion it'll just spiral out of control from there. If you're playing as a villain you can start making things personal against heroes, even if you want to go as far as being a Zoom/Black Manta "all I want to do is fuck my enemy over" type character.

I'd also add a multi-player element in the form of "crossovers" and they'd basically be played off as one shot elseworld type things. So you and some friends can fuck around in each others universes and not ruin the world and any storylines you're trying to build.

I'd set it in either DC or Marvel because I think it'd be cool to see yourself shaping those worlds. Having RPG elements where you can be best friends with The Flash or go on awkward dates with She Hulk. Whatever you want to do.
>>
Constantine survival horror
>>
>>82454140
I'd kill for a 90s leather jacket superboy game set in Hawaii with King Shark and shit
>>
>>82452508
This is a great idea. I don't think DC would ever put the money and development required into it but damn this could be fucking amazing.
>>
>>82454084
No I'm saying the opposite.

GTA is fun cause you can kill so many civilians. Can't exactly do that with Frank. Driving wouldn't be very fun. And the only vehicle he'd have is his van

Now a free roam Ghost Rider would be GOAT
>>
>>82452072
A The Flash game that plays like superhot but longer and crazier. Imagine beating up Grodd in slow-mo as you have to disable bombs across the city.
A mister Miracle stealth game where you have to escape from crazy death traps and avoid Parademons. The Female Furies are Metal gear bosses.
Batman: The Strategy Game.
>>
>>82454331
I want this as well.

Dude, check out this thread, a game like that was being developed, only to get cancelled. Shit ain't fair.

>>>/v/336383890
>>>/v/336385926
>>
Green Arrow VN
>>
>>82454646
It looked like they tried to start it up a while back, I take it nothing came of that?
>>
>>82454927
Apparently not. It's my first time hearing about that game. Shame, b/c it's EXACTLY the sort of thing that I would've wanted.
>>
GTA style game set in Gotham.
do jobs for various supervillains in Gotham city all while trying to avoid not only the cops but also the batman.
maybe have a mechanic where you have to work around your bosses narcosis's, like do crazier stunts on missions so joker doesn't just get bored and kill you for a laugh.
the final missions would be you verses the bat family.
maybe have some sort of multiplayer mode that plays like predator missions in arkham where one player controls the bat while the others play the goons.

or you could set the game in metropolis and use all kinds of super science to have a saint's row style game.
>>
File: iron man I choose you!.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
iron man I choose you!.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>82452072
Iron Man game with a procedurally generated city, you start at the beginning of his career and use a loose adaptation of his original origins (which means he gets injured in vietnam) but has a more scifi bent. So you can do stuff like paperclip villain tech, engage in business politics, and make your own decisions concerning what to do with the stark business and so on.
>>
>>82452072
Prototype with a mod to make yourself look like Carnage.

And Spider-Man clones attack you from time to time.
>>
>>82453032
isn't this just spiderman from the ps1 reskinned?
>>
>>82453545
I like you and your game.
>>
I want a high quality Moba like Smite except with Marvel heroes and villains. That's all.

I know mobas are hated by everyone.
>>
File: tumblr_n2uzdvbJVS1rbgiauo1_500.gif (1010KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2uzdvbJVS1rbgiauo1_500.gif
1010KB, 500x634px
>>82458126
Finally someone recognizes my genius.
>>
>>82453283
>Hawk Souls game in which every time you die you reincarnate as the next Hawkman in line
>>
>>82453697
>Big Barda without Mister Miracle
They're a package deal, friendo
>>
A Red Dead Redemption clone that's all about Jonah Hex. Other western characters are your quest givers. Nighthawk, Cinnamon, Bat Lash, Pow Wow Smith, El Diablo, Madame .44, Johnny Thunder, The Trigger Twins and Barbary Ghost.
>>
>>82452767
Boss fights
Slade (final boss obv)
Red X (reoccuring boss fight, never gets killed just escapes each time)
Thunder & Lightning tag team
H.I.V.E. Five (seperate or possible boss rush leading up to Brother Blood)
Trigon
Terra

in fact, fuck this, im gonna see if i can get the character vectors off that shitty flash game from last century
>>
X-Men Destiny was almost my ideal X-Men game.

Except it was shit.
>>
>>82459158
Yea. I remember how hyped I was at the idea of playing as some ordinary mutant who gets to choose which side to fight for. How did they fuck that up so badly?
>>
>>82458809
>>82453283

Well, that's perfect. Throw in some Hath-Set curse to explain it if you want, and you're good to go. You even get both sexes for character creation.

How would one keep character progress intact and still have the reincarnations differ somehow?
>>
>>82453091
A momentary sound version of Unfinished Swan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZAWG2YobgA
>>
>>82452512
>>82454259
It's really a shame that DC vs. Capcom will never happen. The match ups and crossover potential are too great.

Ryu vs. Batman (better yet, Ryu vs. Richard Dragon or something)
Chun-Li vs. Lady Shiva
Cammy vs. Black Canary
Bronze Tiger vs. anyone from the SF side
Ryu or Ken taking Cassandra Cain under their wing
Sakura vs. Robin

It'd be great.

Speaking of, I wonder what SNK vs. DC would ever be like.
>>
File: xmen cota 2.jpg (399KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
xmen cota 2.jpg
399KB, 1191x670px
>>82452072
Children of my children's children won't see this game.
>>
File: to be window man is suffering.jpg (161KB, 962x876px) Image search: [Google]
to be window man is suffering.jpg
161KB, 962x876px
Game in the Marvel Universe where you pick a gang, the Russians, the Yakuza, Fisk's lower leveled mooks, something like that. You play as a mook, usually patrolling the base, occasionally going on missions to pick up drug shipments or interrogating people. But the main point is guarding your home base so the boss doesn't have to get involved. Starts off easy enough, warding off police or beating them down, paying people off, etc. But there's a rare chance of Heroes popping up. Injuring them enough to force a retreat gets you rep. Killing them earns you BIG points, you can get promoted for doing good for your business, get better equipment and weapons, try to get to the top. You die, you start over, game tracks every run you do so there's always a goal to improve.

As your rep improves, you start dealing with bigger issues, SWAT teams (if you don't pay off the law enough), and while at first you'll be dealing small time vigilantes, eventually you could be fending off/surviving Daredevil, then stuff like Spider Man, Iron Man or the Cap if you get really unlucky and make THAT big of a name. Punisher if you are REALLY, REALLY unlucky.
>>
>>82463386
Samefag here. Just realized that's so skewered towards Street Fighter when Capcom has other franchises. Not to mention the focus on Batman characters.

How about:
>Morrigan vs. Zatanna
>Jill Valentine vs. Kate Kane
>Wesker vs. Deathstroke
>Amaterasu vs. Superman
>Demitri Maximoff vs. Etrigan the Demon
>The Arisen vs. Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld
>B.B. Hood vs. Bigby Wolf (special guest character)
>Frank West vs. The Question
>>
>>82459744
Hawkman remembers his skills in every reincarnation.
>>
Spider-Man game based on a Lee/Ditko/Romita run with all the aesthetics of 60s intact and gameplay being a mix of the best features of previous games.
>>
A SHIELD rts.
>>
>>82463479
So, a Marvel flavored remake of Evil Genius? Sounds good.
>>
>>82452072
Action RPG with cinematic dialogue
>>
File: Revenger3.28.jpg (548KB, 1000x1547px) Image search: [Google]
Revenger3.28.jpg
548KB, 1000x1547px
Actually going to try and make it myself when I get some time.
>>
>>82452072
Legends Of Legaia style RPG with colorful cell sheding graphics. It should be an X-Men game.
>>
A Moon knight game which is like the the arkham series.
>>
Point-and-click adventure playing as Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen and Alfred Pennyworth to bring in the Batfans.
>>
>>82453590
Lego Marvel is legit the best Iron Man game ever
>>
>>82452072
Pretty much just OP's pic but with modern physics-based destruction. Fuck I loved Ultimate Destruction.

Also fuck me, just make a goddamned good physics-based Spider-Man game. Is it seriously that fucking hard?
>>82454252
Hell yes. I've always struggled with rationalizing how you would bring Superman reliably to video gaming properly.
If I may I'd love to enhance this idea and make it a Justice League game. Like, you play as Supes and Batman, or Wonder Woman and Batman, and then it's just classic TTG gameplay from there.
I feel like for it to work really well you'd have to have one of your player characters be non-powered, it'd add a fair bit of variety to the game.
>>82467198
That is both hilariously true and super sad all rolled into one.
>>
>>82454666
Do you think a Green Arrow game 3rd person shooter with the controls of RE4/Ghostbusters would work?
>>
I just want a Prototype/Spider-Man 2/Hulk UD style game where the physics are advanced enough that you can crash through a building. I don't even care if most buildings have the same generated little cubicle offices inside, I want to punch guys through walls and shit.

Bonus points if substantial damage will bring the building down.
>>
>GTA meets Imfamous
>Gravity Rush meets Spiderman
>Spiderman 2 but with a bigger map (not just limited to Manhattan)
>>
A Doctor Doom Metroid-like game.
>>
>>82467415
If I could direct you this way kind sir, I believe the game engine you are looking for is Crackdown 3.

Fuck me I have always fantasized about a game like that.
I also always liked the idea of a War of the Monsters-style open stage brawler with Marvel heroes. I liked the idea that different characters would be able to break through different materials, so if you're just playing someone like Wolverine you could break through plaster and stuff, but if you were The Thing you could just barrel through concrete and brick.

Also like the idea of a Pacific Rim game with extremely advanced physics and really slow, heavy, deliberate combat. So, swinging a punch if a fairly calculated move and about timing and tactics. Also it'd look neat seeing a giant fist smash through an office building.
>>
>>82452733
what the fuck is that an edit
>>
Green Lantern made by Platinum game. Think Bayonetta and Wonderful 101 but in the DC universe. Crazy constructs and combos.

Not going into too much detail, but at face value, how could it not be awesome?
>>
A Superman game that doesn't suck.
>>
>>82467800
>Not going into too much detail, but at face value, how could it not be awesome?
This is always my rationale for these things of threads, lel.

I don't want to go into detail, b/c fuck that, but fuck man, my ideas should sound awesome at face value.
>>
>>82452072
Naughty Dog makes a Daredevil/ Punisher game, basically the Uncharted engine but also with all the violent gore from Last of Us
>>
File: skip excelente.jpg (111KB, 457x410px) Image search: [Google]
skip excelente.jpg
111KB, 457x410px
>>82467750
No.
>>
>>82467680
They tried. It sucked. West can't into fighting.
>>
RPG where I can make my own superhero from the scratch and decide if I use lethal or non lethal approach that will influence his reputation and for example make common people like him less but criminals will shit themselves so interrogation would be easier.
>>
>>82468981
I do agree but NetherRealms is decent. Skullgirls and Killer Instnct too are supposed to be pretty good from what I've heard.

Also he mentioned War of the Monsters in that post and that was a sorely underrated Western game that needs an HD sequel.
>>
>>82452605
The Iron Man movie tie-in game kind of plays like that. Not as open-world.
>>
>>82455014
>Your character is Marty Malone
>You're terrified of the Bat, but never see him directly.
>At the end, Marty has gained a sizable chunk of power, and the final cut scene shows him being visited by Batman, who is skinnier than we're used to
>"End of the line, Malone."
>"And not a moment too soon...Robin."
>He takes off his moustache as we pan out the penthouse window and "Kiss from a Rose" plays
>>
>>82467850
Who wants to read 30 /co/ posters detailed ideas about gameplay and story presented in block paragraphs and intricacy?

I can barely stomach greentexted opinions.
>>
>>82469605
This. You post the barebones idea and if the thread takes note, then you start expounding the details you worked out that one time you were stuck on the john without entertainment.
>>
>>82452529
Hell yeah nigga. That game is even better than telltale one
>>
>>82452072
Green Lantern game that lets you pre- customize construct choices and combinations. Kinda like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater move maker.

>Your big slam move is your choice of hitting them with a big truck, fighter jet, meteor, fist, spike ball, lantern, anvil, hammer, CUBE, giant version of you punching, train, and more.
>Your light ranged can be basic beam from your ring. Different gun constructs, alien guns, exploding orbs, large ninja stars, acme cannon.
>melee, boxing gloves, baseball bat, swords, ect
>>
>>82452072
That game was G.O.A.T. Fuuck I wanted more. I picked up the game from the 2008 movie. Shit was the same production level as any sonic game.

Prototype was close.
>>
>>82469897
That'd get a bit old after a while. I think I'd prefer different attack types with randomized constructs depending on who you're playing as.
Like, Hal's heavy physical attack will be simple shit like mallets, fists, while Jon will have trains and walls and more "constructed" stuff with an industrial vibe, and Kyle is all dragons and rams and more organic constructs.

I think attacks should be heavy (slam a mallet/truck/knight on a horse into a dude), light (smallish fist/padlock on a chain/sword), projectile (green blobs/a fully realized gun/arrows), shield (solid block/wall/turtle shell) and manipulation, which comes down to a big hand grabbing the enemy/object and moving it around Force Awakens style. Have there be ten or more distinct animations per attack per character, and charge attacks (heavy attacks get even bigger, light attacks go all Kenshiro, projectiles either get a heavy blast or quick firing depending on character or player choice)
>>
>>82470293
Not him but hell yeah, I like the sound of that.
>>
>>82469247
War of The Monsters is a really good game, but NetherRealms is shit.
>>
>>82471732
Haven't played MKX yet, but though I'm usually one of the biggest NRS criticizers around, I thought MK9 and Injustice were both alright, MK9 especially being surprisingly good.
>>
>>82472008
MKX is better than both though PCfags are still pretty salty about getting shitty port as with Arkham Knight.
>>
>>82467198
holy fuck. this. it was refreshing to be able to just chill out in the air and blast everyone from afar after hulk-smashing everything else to self-exhaustion
>>
>>82469605
this. the alexa statistic image that shows most of us 4chan users either skipped or dropped college is not a coincidence.
>>
>>82474234
*most of us not compared to our own demographic but to the rest of the internet
>>
>>82454047
Would be great as a Koei sim

>>82459069
Would be great if more like GUN because RDR is shit
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.