[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did I just miss the discussion on Invincible #127? Who did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: K1xqxGl.png.jpg (136KB, 488x469px) Image search: [Google]
K1xqxGl.png.jpg
136KB, 488x469px
So did I just miss the discussion on Invincible #127?

Who did Eve bang?
Did Anissa have Mark's rape baby?
Why is Oliver working for Thragg?
How did the art get so bad?
Does any one still care about Invincible?
>>
who?
>>
>>82448966
I stopped caring about Invincible long ago. Same for the Walking Dead.
>>
>>82448966
I stopped caring about Invincible after Dinosaurous or whatever pulled Invincible through time to replace a copy of him that had died. And then there was another BIG WAR.

Shit was just getting ridiculous and old.
>>
>>82448966
I'll care again once the good artist returns. Mark looks like a racist Chinese caricature.
>>
Invincible was always really hard to keep track of, with villains constantly dying, realities and time being constantly overwritten and allegiances changing constantly.

I think in between people burning out on that, the dumb baby subplot ruining the narrative and the art change, bad times a-coming for Invincible.
>>
>>82449453
Racist Chinese caricatures are hilarious though.
>>
>>82448966
No, she said "There was someone else". Either implying it's over or she had a fling. Also, what the flying fuck Oliver. YOUR DAD IS LITERAL KING OF THE VILTRUMITES AND YOU ARE GOING TO BETRAY HIM? I wonder what happened to Freddy Mercury during the time skip.
>>
>>82448966
Looks like someone took a baby's face and put it on an adult's head
>>
At this point I'm just waiting for a Mark V. Oliver fight followed by the inevitable Mark V.Thragg fight.
I'm interested to see whether the years Oliver has been allowed to mature increased his level of strength now that he is an Adult Viltrumite.
>>
>>82449453
>>82451022
>MUH FACES
Jesus, you faggots are insufferable
>>
File: homoliver.jpg (177KB, 672x353px)
homoliver.jpg
177KB, 672x353px
>>82448966

>Why is Oliver working for Thragg?

A better question is why does Oliver look like a Tom of Finland reject?
>>
>>82448966
Just read the whole thing last week. Caught up on the entire thing after catching snippets from storytimes.

Catching up on all of it in like 4 days I realized, holy fuck Robot and Monster Girl must have the most convoluted relationship when compared to any other /co/ couple.

And really everything does get punched in this series.
>>
>>82451240
fuggo detected
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.