[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else like the fuck out of this series? I thought mark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Anyone else like the fuck out of this series? I thought mark millar would never stop licking goats but here we are.
>>
>>82408499
I think it only starts ramping up when Superboy gets introduced, but coupled with Circle and SuperCrooks...it has a nice Generations thing going.

Enjoyed Starlight more though.
>>
>>82408547
Yeah the last couple of issues really make the series so far but I can't believe he even pulled that off consodering his track record
>>
>>82409305
I think the weakest he's done in the past 3 or so years were Huck and Chrononauts.
And that's because they are incredible exercises in nothingness.
>>
>>82408499
I like it but it's slow as fuck.

Needs about 100 issues, not 20.
>>
>>82409315
Huck had a surpising amount of heart too
>>82409333
I agree
>>
>>82408499
It's easily one of Millar's best. Mustache brother is based as fuck. Skyfox could've handled the situation better start a fist fight. Superheroes are dumb sometimes.
>>
>>82409371
*better than starting
>>
>>82409358
Huck felt like it was lacking, personally.
Huck is a nice character, but it lacked any sort of Millar zing in order to make "sure" that it was tendered toward that.

>>82409333
Well, if Millar is still planning on doing a third maxiseries then the entire issue count would add up to abut 36 or so issues.

>>82409371
Some preview images hint that Skyfox is still alive so that will be fun
>>
>>82409390
Alive In legacy? Or Circle?
>>
>>82409418
Legacy.
A preview image of him getting taken down and thrown into the SuperMax has his narration in past tense.
>>
>>82409436
Can you post this?
>>
>>82408499
So mustache guy was evil from the beginning?
>>
>>82409479
Going by the filename, we should see this page in Jupiter's Legacy #8
>>
I don't know if it's because of quitely, but this story feels like something Morrison could've written.
>>
>>82409498
He's clearly playing the long game. He's the smartest man in the room.
>>
>>82409498
Yeah, he was.
Which I think was kind of a lazy development on Millar's part.
But Millar is apparently going for Prof. Zoom levels of douchebaggery
>He made Sunny fall out of love with Skyfox just because he slighted him. Then marry him, have kids, spend the rest of their lives together. Then tell Skyfox just when he was getting on his feet, just to mess with him.
>>
File: Jupiter's Circle Vol. 2 004-002.jpg (665KB, 1440x2213px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter's Circle Vol. 2 004-002.jpg
665KB, 1440x2213px
>>82409512
The smartest man in the room was clearly Earth-2 Solomon Seltzer
>>
>>82409499
Wait I thought he was locked up since the end of Circle, but there's clearly more heroes here like in Legacy but Skyfox is young. What gives?
>>
>>82409499
Part of me thinks Skyfox will turn evil for real if he gets out.
>>
>>82409537
This plot came out of nowhere and really bothered me how it took attention away from based Skyfox.
>>
>>82409539
Earth-2 Solomon Seltzer created a gun that gives people super powers.
I figure that should account for the boom, since it seems like something Brain-Wave would account for.

Also, they age more slowly so how they look isn't a good barometer. Chloe has perfect skin while Hutch Jr. is starting to show his age.

>>82409555
He spent decades as the world's greatest supervillain, I feel like Legacy might be his redemption.

>>82409559
Very true.
But it helps clear up the timeline from Wanted.
>>
Why is this earths superman so easily rused?
>>
>>82409539
I´d guess the power stealing gun will factor into it. Those Supers seem mass produced going by their generic costumes.
>>
>>82409578
>clear up the timeline from Wanted

?
>>
>>82409583
He loves his brother.

>>82409585
Probably that too.
>>
>>82409597
Well, Millar has said that Wanted was a version of the Jupiter's Earth. Utopian, Skyfox, etc.

But it seems instead of Solomon Seltzer as the Lex Luthor analogue, it was someone named Jack Hobbs...before being replaced by Skyfox in that role.
>>
>>82408499
>I thought mark millar would never stop licking goats

Is this meme just a Nextwave reference, or was it somewhere else first?
>>
>>82409640
He's bringing back Wanted? I was going to check this out but if he's bringing Wanted into this then I'm keeping my money.
>>
>>82412344
It's an Earth 1/Earth 2 scenario.
Wanted happened on one Earth
Legacy is on another.

But they sorta...feed.
>>
>>82412367
I'm not going back to Wanted. You can't make ms go back to Wanted. I refuse to be ass-fucked by Eminem again.
>>
>>82412395
No one's going to hurt you anymore anon I promise
>>
>>82412431
I still have nightmares, ya know?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.