[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regardless of personal thoughts on the quality of Civil War,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Regardless of personal thoughts on the quality of Civil War, can we generally agree that they made Falcon way more interesting and useful for combat scenes with his new Red Falcon gear? I remember that in TWS I was like "oh a guy who can fly, that's not exactly a fantastic ability by itself" but they really cranked up his abilities with the wingshielding and the long-range reconnaissance and remote trickery role he had going on.

After CW I'd actually be completely up for Sam becoming the new Captain America if Chris Evans doesn't want to get locked into another multi-film contract.
>>
Bump for Redwing
>>
Does it matter? The character is still bland as all fuck.
>>
>>82401007
He's a support character that's literally there just for action sequences, who gives a fuck if he's bland?

If he somehow gets a solo movie though they'll have to step up their game.
>>
>>82399919
Kind of wish Sam did more. His scenes with Bucky were p. good.

Also wish he did more with Rhodes.
>>
Yeah, was pretty good.
But captain america? Probably not. He'd probably want to take up the mantle but not want to be cap himself, so he'd go with a vaguely patriotic version of his costume a shield and call himself american eagle or something.
>>
>>82399919
I really enjoyed him in TWS but from what little i've seen and heard about Civil War it seems like he's now really fun and cool. I'm happy it shut people up about comparing him to War Machine at least.

>>82401007
He's not that bland, the lines he got from TWS already made him more interesting than lots of other characters.
>>
>>82403672
The eagle is called Small Government, everyone knows that.
>>
>>82403672
Well, he's bald so...
>>
We all know Vulture is the true ruler of the skies
>>
Can he talk to birds yet?
>>
>>82406499
If by birds you mean drone and by talk you mean holographic interface than yes
>>
>>82403532
Can we get the post kiss scene with him and bucky?
>>
>>82399919
The fact that Falcon doesn't use a breathing mask or head protection completely ruins my immersion. The sequence where Spider-Man throws Falcon directly into the roof of a nearby news stand made me roll my eyes out of their sockets. Falcon comes crashing down into the news stand at high speed and immediately gets right back up with absolutely NO injury whatsoever.

Fucking stupid.
>>
>>82406463
I..can't get behind this design, it just doesn't look like Vulture to me.
>>
Falcon and Bucky's bromance was one of the more pleasant surprises for me in Civil War
>>
>could you move your seat forward?
>no.
>>
>>82407628
>I hate you
>>
>>82407687
Honestly, I'd love that Weekend At Bucky's road trip movie that they were joking about during a panel that's just Wilson and Bucky fucking around.
>>
I like Mackie's performance. The character is more interesting to me when he's engaging with others like Cap, rather than when he's suited up and fighting. Bretty gud bromance going on.
>>
Mackie balances out the quip/snark with the right amount of heart and ernest soldier act to make the character pretty great. Dunno if he could support a solo film, but I liked him a lot in CW.
>>
>>82408368
That would be a perfect short: What happened in the VW on the way to the airport
>>
>>82408871
Why did they stop making shorts?
>>
>>82409045
Im guessing the team that did those moved on to do other things. It coincides with the Netflix series so im guessing thats were most of the manpower went
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.