[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLaaTR Remaster - News

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Gamma.jpg (86KB, 1440x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Gamma.jpg
86KB, 1440x1088px
Hey, /co/mrades!
I've got some really shitty news.
Turns out Project Athens requires a LOT of energy, and that shit is really expensive. Especially in this case, where the computer is pushing 110.2 kWh per month, adding $55 to my bill... in one month.
Really, I'm not going to be able to keep this up so fast. Maybe in shorter times, or something. Make a compromise.
Or I could split up the work with the rest of you guys... But that's up to you, now, isn't it?

Anyways. I managed to finish Episode One and the Pilot with all requested features - chapters, 60 and 24fps in a single file, sensible naming, all the likes - and had it ready for the monthly thread since two days ago.

This doesn't necessarily imply that the project is cancelled. It only means that my laptop isn't going to be able to push frames like a maniac anymore, unless energy is dirt cheap.

Sorry.

MEGA FOLDER: https://mega.nz/#F!v9og1C7B!EOSQWAr1t_6amnk2I0pRJQ
>>
>>82397874
Upscaling is not remaster.

I admire someone who does work of some sort, but you do not know the meaning of the words you use.

And converting to a higher framerate does nothing. That only works for games.
>>
>>82397874
>>82398174
>upscaling MLAATR
>not Zim
Where are your priorities? Hell, not only is Zim more popular, but it has less episodes. Are you doing this with MLAATR because the designs are simpler and therefore look better when blown up?
>>
>>82398174
Yeah, I mixed the words up there. Happens sometimes.

And the 60fps thing pretty much worked for this. Didn't do much but it looks nice on camera pans.
>>
take your laptop to the library, let the tax payer pay for your noble work.
>>
>>82397874
I hope episode two is coming up soon.
>>
Thanks OP.
>>
It really surprises me that /co/ can have 24/7 constant threads about a mediocre show no longer on air. There's ALWAYS an MLAATR thread.
>>
>>82399855
As great as the show is, the rampant threads as of late are being carried on the back of waifuism. I can only sit through a thread or two of that stuff before getting tired of it.
>>
>>82399987
>As great as the show is
Meh at best
>>
>>82398281
I hope you will make more restoration of Episode 2a and 2b.
>>
File: 1461776703339.png (741KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1461776703339.png
741KB, 1280x1707px
I appreciate you ScanMan
>>
File: 1439417520346.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439417520346.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>82402416
>>82398281
Yes, do the next episode please.
Because we'll be waiting.
>>
File: tumblr_nqtn36HlFs1tid9z9o1_500.jpg (69KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqtn36HlFs1tid9z9o1_500.jpg
69KB, 500x643px
>>82400029
And so does mine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.