[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SNYDER WAS A MISTAKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 18

File: 148912796199613.png (122KB, 645x402px) Image search: [Google]
148912796199613.png
122KB, 645x402px
James Wan thinking of leaving Aquaman cause of Snyder

Why is Snyder still directing anything
>>
>>82349525
Because his wife is a producer. Nepotism is the name of the game in Hollywood.
>>
>>82349525
>Devin Faraci
>>
Devin Faraci's anonymous sources (wrong about Suicide Squad in the past) suddenly pipeline him info that James Wan is having a troubled production randomly coincidentally as the Flash director drops out due to experience concerns.

Thats a right coincidence that Devin wrote all these rumors up and they piggybacked on actual news from same day. Ethics, morality, journalistic integrity - what are those?

My point to you is fuck off
>>
Reminder that the "credible" source of this rumor is devin faraci.
>>
>>82349525
If this DC movie situation gets much worse, Snyder could cost WB billions of dollars.
>>
DEVIN
>>
>>82349525
If this is true I will literally have no interest in the DCEU going forward.

This was the only movie I had any hope for after BvS sucked, and that's really only because I'm a James Wan fan.
>>
>>82349564
Do you understand that there is such a thing as accountability to shareholders?
>>
>>82349525
Its simple. No one else wants to direct Justice League.
>>
>>82350033

>implying anyone on 4chan understands that
>>
>>82349525
FUUUUUCK! This was the one I was really wanting to see because of the director. FUUUUCK YOU SNYDER!
>>
Justin Lin and F Gary Gray are off somewhere laughing at James. He gave up Furious for Aquaman and now F Gary, director of the Italian Job and Straight Outta Compton, has his job and Justin, the guy he replaced is now on Star Trek.
>>
Honestly I'm surprised he was given anything after Man Of Steel bombed so heavily.
>>
>>82349525
Why the fuck everytime Devin Faraci posted a clickbait everyone keeps reposting it?
>>
>>82350212
MoS didn't bomb though.
>>
>>82349525
Justice League was already planned to start shooting in April, so to give Snyder the boot would push back the timetables and be risky in terms of cast and crew availability, not to mention changes in logistics or god knows what else that a new director would want. WB is kind of in a lose-lose situation after having banked on Snyder already and are going with the devil they know. They should've gotten rid of him after MoS but now it's too late and they are desperate to get their Cinematic Universe started. Firing him would've been disastrous for getting these films off the ground and in the eyes of the public and stockholders/investors it would look like WB has no confidence or idea of what they are doing.
>>
>>82350477
Has any studio been this caught between a rock and a hard place before?
>>
>MoS underperforms
>BvS underperforms
>Snyder is directing JL right now

What the fuck is WB doing? They really want their universe to crash and burn don't they?
>>
>>82350185
>Justin Lin
>at all having the sort of high ground to laugh at James
Remember, James isn't being booted off of Aquaman, rumor has it that he's THINKING about leaving. Remember, Aquaman needs him more than Wan needing Aquaman.

Justin Lin can't talk shit when he's never directed anything worth a fucking shit himself AND when he's currently ruining Star Trek.
>>
File: carl.jpg (72KB, 599x404px) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
72KB, 599x404px
>>82350581
Eh. They're coasting along until "Harry Potter" comes back to theaters, imo.
I wonder what the DCEU landscape will look like afterwards.
>>
Lions gate with flop after flop >>82350508
>>
>>82350508
Sony with Spiderman
>>
>>82350660
Buried with them running out the clock on the television shows for another couple of years before shelving it all again.
>>
>>82350033
>>82350079
movies are inherently risky

you're dumb as a brick if you think they won't be allowed to continue doing tons of damage

nepotism >>> bunch of angry old suits gambling w shareholder money
>>
Snyder is an edge-lord

He made the Flash director drop out, probably because he wanted Thawne to rape and murder Iris West in the first act, before she meets Barry

Now Aquaman director dropping out, probably because Snyder wanted Aquaman to rip out the hearts of the innocent and devour their blood
>>
>sourcing Faraci in CURRENT YEAR
k e k
>>
>>82350033
You think they actually pay attention to actual production?

As long as the money keeps coming they don't give a shit about whom is being a walking dumpster fire.
>>
>>82350762

>Now Aquaman director dropping out, probably because Snyder wanted Aquaman to rip out the hearts of the innocent and devour their blood

>implying James Wan wouldn't love that shit

Guy directed the original Saw and Death Sentence, he has no issue with gore.
>>
>>82350581
>MoS underperforms
Are you retarded?
>>
>>82350762
maybe command a horde of rape dolphins to assault the beaches.
>>
>>82349525
>Implying it isn't the collective shit taste of the audience and their maleable group think who rejected capekino to be satisfied with shallow quipfests
>>
>>82350685
I don't remember hearing that the Spider-man movies ever did poorly financially.
>>
>>82350604
What's the matter, you don't like sabotage? Besides he can't ruin what was already ruined by Into Darkness and Benedict Cumberbund.
>>
>>82350805
Rememebr, underperforming is not the same as flopping. The whole reason BvS exists is because MOS lukewarm performance made it clear that at this point, Superman can't carry a movie past 700 million.
>>
>>82350781
If a particular executive has been enabling Snyder to consistently make disappointing box office returns, the shareholders will definitely care that they aren't getting as much profits as a company like Disney. If shareholders were as oblivious as you claim then WB would have gone bankrupt a long time ago.
>>
>>82349900
>Snyder could cost WB billions of dollars.
Already has. WB Execs are just scrambling to redefine their expectations for the franchise so they can pretend it didn't happen.

"No, we always expected this universe to be a slow-starter...."
>>
>>82350805
>Budget: 225M
>Box office: 668M
>>
>>82349564
“The worst thing I ever did? Super Mario Brothers. It was a fuckin' nightmare. The whole experience was a nightmare. It had a husband-and-wife team directing, whose arrogance had been mistaken for talent. After so many weeks their own agent told them to get off the set! Fuckin' nightmare. Fuckin' idiots.”

—Bob Hoskins, "The Guardian" interview
>>
>>82350298
>MoS didn't bomb though.
It barely made more money than Thor 2.
With _Superman_.

That's a colossal disparity in terms of expectations-vs-results. MoS was expected to make a billion dollars with the sequels delivering ever-increasing box offices.
Instead the sequel gat the most anemic gross-bump available despite being stuffed with everything WB could think of to 'guarantee' success, including Batman.
>>
>>82351192
>making 3 times the budget is underperform
>>
>>82351228
You are clearly trolling
>>
>>82351228
yes, its underperforms when they expected a billion

especially because that doesn't even include marketing costs, and the fact that theaters take at least 50% of the box office.
>>
>>82350581
>What the fuck is WB doing? They really want their universe to crash and burn don't they?
They don't want to admit they screwed up. Execs will keep sinking money into the universe until the can declare victory.
That, or they'll declare that the DC heros "just aren't what the marketplace wants" and wash their hands of the universe.
>>
>>82350805
4chan unironically believes MoS needed to make more than the Dark Knight.
>>
>>82351228
It is, because with a blockbuster movie, not including merch sales and licensing of course, thats basically breaking even. The production companies and distributors don't get all of the gross and on many occasion the marketing budget is greater than the films. Deadpools marketing campaign cost roughly 30 million more to do than it actually took to make the movie.
>>
>>82351228
Oh you are an idiot
>>
>>82350762
>Now Aquaman director dropping out, probably because Snyder wanted Aquaman to rip out the hearts of the innocent and devour their blood
Snyder wants him to slave Aquaman's arc in his own movie to serve him being a villain in JLA.
>>
>>82351228
>He thinks the studio takes all the box office
>He didn't factor in marketing and advertising costs
>>
>>82351013
I think what he meant was that Sony had the Spider-man rights and after 3 sucked, Amazing was an origin retelling that people didn't want, and Amazing 2 is considered garbage, fans have been crying out to get Spider-man in the hands of Disney/Marvel. The movies all performed well but the brand under Sony had started becoming poisonous and so they are now in a position where they are forced to work with Disney to save face
>>
>>82349525
Sure, let's just blame Zach instead of people who were bitching about BvS being too dark and "not fun" so much that WB perhaps now is not as keen on turning Aquaman into a dark horror movie anymore because "clearly people don't want it "
>>
>>82350773
Faraci was also right about the BvS reviews and the SS reshoots
>>
>>82351352
Look, there's a major factor of WB being fucking idiots but it's not like Zack isn't a producer at every step of these movies
>>
>>82351293

That sounds more like Johns than Snyder
>>
>>82351274
You've got no clue what you're talking about cunt. Keep parroting shit you've read and skulk on back to your hole.
>>
>>82351389
>SS reshoots
He said all the jokes were contained in the first two trailers, then the Blitz trailer came out with more jokes from the same scenes and all new jokes as well. The man is a sentient joke that just rides on popular opinion
>>
>>82351308
Why wouldn't marketing be in the budget?
>>
>>82351508
Because it's a separate cost in the financial books. Paying for the movie and paying for promotion happens at different times.
>>
>>82349596
I'm gonna screencap this post in case he's right. I don't like him, but you sound like you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
I wish Korea would hack WB and get their emails next. How hilarious are the messages going around right now y'think?
>>
>>82351678
Something like "I want to fire Snyder but he knows where whores are buried".
>>
>>82350255
It's part of the DC hate bandwagon.
It's black meme magic. People are faking it until it's real. The problem is that they aren't /mu/. They don't know what they're doing with their meme magic.
>>
>>82351643
But he does. It's easy to fake a story when you have "anonymous sources" that only you can verify with "legitimacy". It's even easier when you have something to work with.

>"The Flash"'s director is leaving?
>How can I spin this to get more clicks?
>A-ha! What if "Aquaman"'s director is thinking of leaving as well?!
>I'm gonna have to make it alleged, though, in case anybody actually asks the guy on Twitter about the rumors.
>>
>>82351429
But Snyder's clearly been the one pushing for darker Aquaman all this time. He's clearly invested in Wan's take. We had Aquaman in his costume posted way before we saw Wonder Woman, despite Momoa being on screen for mere minute,hell even while BvS was being shot Snyder was talking about Aquaman. It makes no sense that out of nowhere he's the one pulling 180 on the character's tone and direction when he's been so passionate about pushing him as savage king Aquamomoa.
>>
>>82351219
Super Mario Brothers was a fucking blast though. Studio Meddling caused the last act of the movie to get scrapped.
>>
>>82351734
You don't need magic to sink the DCEU. WB is doing a good job of that all on its own.
>>
>>82351891
That's not what I'm talking about. You're talking about corporate inter-politics and tearing yourself apart from the inside out.

I'm talking about concentrated efforts from a dark cabal of pop-culture journalists attempting to destroy DC's films from the outside in. That's the black meme magic going on here. Thankfully, said cabal doesn't have the actual skills; they know the words, but they don't know the method, unlike /mu/ and /pol/ who have managed to literally kill people with their meme magic.
>>
>>82351971
>I'm talking about concentrated efforts from a dark cabal of pop-culture journalists attempting to destroy DC's films from the outside in
Oh god, you're actually serious aren't you?
>>
>>82351473
Half of the jokes in the trailer might not be jokes in the movie.
>>
>>82352028
I'm embellishing, of course, but I'm sure that people like Faraci are faking news until it's real.
>>
File: What03.png (777KB, 788x721px) Image search: [Google]
What03.png
777KB, 788x721px
>>82351971
>>
>>82352119
Shut up, Steve Dillon. Learn how to anti-alias.
>>
>>82350030
>>82350106

remember that when DCEU news are posted on /co/ there are a ton of /tvirgins/ shitposters that come here with the same complains.

''Guys, I'm feeling really sad! I wanted to see this movie but now it might never happen, marvel won guys! what now???''
>>
>>82351224

Outsold Iron Man 3 on Blue Ray and of course Thor 2
>>
>>82352119
Is that Jim Shooter and Chris Priest?
>>
>>82352301
2 scientist guys from Nowhere Men.
>>
>>82351643

when the story starts with ''multiple anonymous sources'' its probably fake
>>
>>82350477
Honestly, not firing him looks more like a clueless, no confidence move on their part. The inability to identify and deal with the problem is going to cause more damage than a year's delay ever could. Delays are just that: Delays. They pass. A bad product will eternally be a black mark.
>>
>>82351971

not to mention /tvirgins/ shit posters that same fag the shit out of these threads
>>
>>82352430
>/tvirgins/

my new favorite term!
>>
File: CBR employee.jpg (103KB, 800x755px) Image search: [Google]
CBR employee.jpg
103KB, 800x755px
>>82349525
>Comic Book Resources
This is you, OP.
>>
>>82351971
>a dark cabal of pop-culture journalists attempting to destroy DC's films from the outside in
Nah, just people who want a job at Disney.
>>
File: autism.jpg (249KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
249KB, 800x800px
>>82352566
>Caring about the site of the source
>>
File: AllanPeaseTheBestOfBodyLanguag.png (102KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
AllanPeaseTheBestOfBodyLanguag.png
102KB, 320x240px
>>82352655
>not caring about the site of the source
>believing anything the Internet says
>>
>>82352388
Delays are a huge deal for them right now. The underlying issue with WB is the fact that superheroes are cashcows and they are still fumbling with their movies. They want to push these things out before the superhero bubble bursts and Snyder was immediately ready and willing.

The Justice League movie is important to them because they don't have the time to build up the universe with solo movies like Marvel did - audiences aren't going to have the same patience to see things unfold like that again, though this is not to say that the movies wouldn't still do well.

You're right: bad products are hurting the overall brand of the DC movies. Honestly, if it was me I would fire Snyder regardless of the setbacks as well. But from their perspective, they are trying to save the brand by opening the universe up quickly and allowing a greater density of films to try to restore good will. Justice League will provide the baseline for the universe and its characters while the appeal of a shared universe still lingers in the public zeitgeist. Pushing it back means, effectively, pushing back their return on investment in DC movies in general.

It might've been smarter long term if DC had decided to chug out cape movies as standalone films because then they wouldn't have to worry as much about the nonsense that comes when you keep expanding on a setting across many films, but the fact is the Avengers movies are the highest grossing cape movies and WB wants that.
>>
>>82351224

Thor 2 is a sequel.
>>
>>82349596

And he's also been correct a fair number of times.

He's complete trash, but when he's right, he's right.
>>
>>82351111

Watch out. You're using WB logic. Early interest was huge which indicates that people were very excited to see a new Superman film. The second weekend drop shows that people hated the movie, because of Snyder, not Superman.
>>
>>82352913
>before the superhero bubble bursts
The only thing that is going to kill appreciation for cape movies is terrible cape movies.
>>
>>82352655
>>Caring about the site of the source

>if the internet says is real, is real

>retarded as fuck
>>
>>82352913
The only difference I see between the MCU and the DCEU is that the former makes more money. And you?
>>
>>82352146

Hey, he can use whatever pseudonym he wants
>>
>>82353015
>>82353072
Protip: it's all about sales, not quality.

>>82353104
Dude, post some anti-DC pic next time.
>>
>>82350581
His wife is an executive for WB AND Snyder also owns the production company doing everything.
They gave him man of steel because Snyder had all the resources to get a Superman movie out before they lost the rights but now Snyder has them completely by the balls. Firing Snyder means huge push back from his wife and they'd also lose the production crew leaving them back at square one and pushing the timetable on all of their DCEU movies back several years which they doubly can't afford after their recent flops and the lack of any solid money making franchise now that Harry Potter and LotR ended.
Our only hope would maybe be Mythical beasts and where to find them doing amazingly well kick-starting a second Harry Potter franchise giving them enough room to kick Snyder's ass out and take a few years to redo everything.
>>
>>82353081
The difference is that only 2 DCEU films have been released so far
>>
>>82353204
Yeah, Marvel makes more garbage. That's why you make more money with junk food.
>>
>>82353184
But do you really want to watch a movie with Superman being constantly compared to Jesus every act?

Being a broken record just to make it look like a thought-piece is simply too draining for me
>>
>>82353174
>now that Harry Potter and LotR ended.

But they're doing Fantastic Beasts spin off as we speak.
>>
>>82353241
>USA
>leftist
>ever
lol

>>82353242
You never read the comics, did you?
>>
>>82353238
I don't understand the point of your replies
>>
>>82353280
Of course you don't, anon. Of course you don't.
>>
>>82353277
Who said USA?
>>
>>82353321
>not being from the USA
lol
>>
>>82353335
Who said I wasn't from the USA?
>>
>>82353348
>being from the USA
lol, that's even worse.
>>
>>82353364
Who said I was from the USA?
>>
>>82353425
Which one is better
>>
>>82353425

> I'm just pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>82353478
Like a SJW?
>>
Can we salvage this mess of a universe?
>>
>>82353522
We could try not paying the ticket, but that never works.
>>
>>82351340
That is comparable to WB's situation but still not as bad. WB has three of the four most iconic superheroes and still can't capitalize on the DCEU like Marvel has with their movies. They're stuck desperately trying to go forward.
>>
>>82353643
DC can afford that. Right now the only reason why Marvel exists is the MCU.
>>
>>82353263
Yes they're doing it because they need more money and want another trilogy+ franchise.
Same reason they turned Hobbit into multiple movies.
>>
>>82351340
>they are forced to work with Disney to save face
Let's not forget that the MCU is losing steam after the AoU fiasco, so they had to ask Sony for a Spider-Man cameo.
>>
>>82353643
WB is lucky the Nolan Batman movies did so well.
>>
File: 07-minister.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
07-minister.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>82353724
>Marvel is finished! the Avengers are committing suicide in the streets!
>>
>>82353787
If it hadn't, we'd still have an MCU. No need to worry.
>>
>>82353724
Any Man was after AOU and did well, so I don't think Marvel is in trouble just yet
>>
>>82353815
>>82353825
No, that will happen with Infinity War.
>Ant-Man
>good
Only the desperate say so.
>>
>>82353817
I was just thinking that WB needs the fat from those movies to get through these lean times.
>>
>>82353858
I think you mean Thor. Otherwise you have shit taste
>>
>>82353929
>not liking Thor
Are you gay?

>>82353943
>DCUE
The what?
>>
File: Jonathan Kent.jpg (223KB, 1096x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jonathan Kent.jpg
223KB, 1096x800px
>>82353915
I wasn't saying that WB continuing to make movies was good or bad, just that past successes are the only thing keeping them from being utterly fucked nowadays.
>>
File: tumblr_motktkcjmn1qf9mevo1_500.gif (496KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_motktkcjmn1qf9mevo1_500.gif
496KB, 500x512px
>>82353965
>not liking Thor
>Are you not gay?

FIFY
>>
>>82353987
>anti-MoS pic
Ah, the classics. Please post more so I can believe what you say.
>>
>>82353965
DC Universal Extravaganza
>>
>>82353997
Maybe that anon was right when he said Marvel is for SJWs, not for real men.

>>82354017
In Morrison we trust.
>>
>>82353987
But WB continuing to make movies is bad. Why do you think the MCU exists at all?
>>
>>82353965
Your mom's bunghole
>>
>>82352969
>when he's right, he's right.
And when he's wrong, he's wrong
>>
>>82352346
>'multiple anonymous sources''
He means us. Anything we say becomes truth. We like the MCU? The MCU becomes automatically good.
>>
>>82354073
There should be room for both companies, but WB doesn't seem to get that all characters shouldn't have the same tone as the Dark Knight movies.
>>
>>82354200
>There should be room for both companies
No, never. There must only Disney or only WB, just like there must be only Trump or only Hillary. You can't choose both.
>>
>>82354255
> only Trump or only Hillary. You can't choose both.

Why would you choose both? Why would you even choose one?
>>
>>82352566

Isn't that everyone on 4chan too?
>>
File: 1354738681973.gif (996KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
1354738681973.gif
996KB, 150x148px
>>82352655
>not caring about the source
>"I heard it somewhere so it must be real!"

You must be really smart
>>
>>82349525
Because after getting panned by the critics, no one has the balls to pick it up.
>>
>>82350762
Aquaman is normally pretty violent already, specially the 90s Aquaman... so yeah, Snyder probably wants that
>>
>>82355528
Under Snyder, do you think that Arthur will lose his hand in the first or second act?
>>
>>82353915
But the MCU is made of a lot of shit characters. DC has good characters with good stories.
>>
If this news is true, meh. DCEU is fucked anyway and I hope they soft reboot somehow. Affleck is great, but so many people can play Bruce/Batman.

>>82352346
Not necessarily. For obvious reasons sources can't be outed so they have to remain anonymous. The validity of the scoops come from the track record of the reporters, not the sources.

>>82351788
I'm gonna have to make it alleged, though

This pisses me off so much and Faraci does it a lot.
>>
>>82356319
>The validity of the scoops come from the track record of the reporters

so its fake then, CBR a shit!
>>
>>82356358
I mean the people who report the scoops from their sources, like Faraci in this instance.
>>
>>82350790
Isn't he still set to direct a Mortal Kombat movie?
>>
File: Hook.jpg (94KB, 597x549px) Image search: [Google]
Hook.jpg
94KB, 597x549px
>>82355640
He will cut off every limb by himself to put hooks in their place
>>
>>82350762
Snyder wants to enforce the Jesus allegory. As soon as Arthur dives into the water, it turns into wine and he dies of alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>82357327
Aquaman will actually walk over the water
>>
>>82357323
Second act, Arthur is disarmed. At the end, his kid dies.
>>
>>82357352
Smash his face like it is fucking concrete on the first dive.
>>
File: Constantine - Eh.jpg (202KB, 910x822px) Image search: [Google]
Constantine - Eh.jpg
202KB, 910x822px
If I were hired to make a movie in the Snyderverse I'd be thinking about leaving after BvS, too.
>>
>>82351228
Money not made is money lost. Learn this.
>>
>>82351352
BvS is horrible in spite of being not fun and dark. It's a horrible movie. Deal with this.
>>
File: tap x to keep your cool.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
tap x to keep your cool.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>82351971
>this post
>>
>>82353238
Kettle, calling the pot black.
>>
>>82349525
oo
>>
>>82349915
FARTCI
>>
meanwhile Hack Synder still has a job
>>
>>82354014
>ignoring the point because there's a image mocking one of the MoS scenes
Grow a thick skin
>>
Fuck, the Aquaman film is the one i'm by far the most excited about.
>>
>>82351080
Into Darkness wasn't terrible, it was just mediocre and extremely derivative, even more so than the reboot.

Honestly, ST '09 was a good starting point. They've just ruined it from there on though.
>>
Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing how he planned on incorporating haunted dolls and puppets into Atlantis.
>>
>>82351257
I kinda really hope that happens because I would REALLY look forward to Batman and Superman existing in Flarrowverse/DCTVU.
>>
>>82352301
It lacks Shooter's scars he obtained back in his days as a Russian assassin.
>>
File: 1362788330924.jpg (30KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1362788330924.jpg
30KB, 295x295px
>>82352963
Batman v. Superman is a sequel
>>
File: 90s kid.png (161KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
90s kid.png
161KB, 200x300px
>Gonna go see BvS at a run down second hand theater for 5 bucks tomorrow
1 dollar popcorn too.
The seats smell like semen and sweat, but its a'ight.
>>
>>82351219
Spooky. Just watched that movie today and read how every actor being on it. Fun fact, John says him and Bob would get drunk after takes because they knew how bad it was.

>>82351875
>Super Mario Brothers was a fucking blast though
>Not a nightmarish abomination.
Come on, it was shit. I do like that they remember Daisy likes Luigi, not Mario.
>>
>>82349525
>James Wan
>not a shit director
heh
>>
File: 1461993766449.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1461993766449.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>82352566
>Bullied at school
how the fuck is that the person who was bullied's fault? Also, most of the people on 4chan were likely bullied at one point. What a dumb thing to harp on a person for.
>>
>>82351219
At least he got to star in Roger Rabbit.
>>
The only thing in DC Live-Action that I appreciate is CW Flash and even that's starting to nose-dive in quality. Why can't DC do live-action properly outside of Batman nowadays?
>>
Pure bullshit. The Flash director was kicked for lack of experience because they can't take risks now. But Wan was pretty excited about this and WB seemed on board with it. Just the press with stupid rumors taking a negative spin on DC movies again.
>>
File: fangirl-sad.png (213KB, 404x534px) Image search: [Google]
fangirl-sad.png
213KB, 404x534px
>>82370713
>how the fuck is that the person who was bullied's fault?
>>
>>82371950

wow that strawman sure did show him.
>>
>>82349525
>>82349564
Snyder himself and his wife want to fuck-off as well, source:Devin Faraci.
>>
>>82353072
Self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>82349525
>"feeling a tremendous amount of trepidation" = leaving
Ummmm
>>
>>82375785
Not as long as Marvel/Disney keeps things up on their end. Maybe WB will go back to just making Batman movies.
>>
File: 1460742450649.jpg (52KB, 702x536px) Image search: [Google]
1460742450649.jpg
52KB, 702x536px
>>82349525
>Devin Faraci
>>
>>82349900
>Snyder could cost WB billions of dollars.

Good. They deserve it for their arrogance. If we're lucky, they'll boot him off as director and get someone better suited to try and pick up the pieces.

It'll be like history repeating itself for DC films
>>
>>82352969
>And he's also been correct a fair number of times.
He's been literally wrong with just about everything regarding BvS/DCEU general info.

How come we didn't take him seriously regarding his input on Netflix DD, but take his word for law when it pertains to DC stuff?
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.