[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So uh is this bitch gonna have that accent in Wonder Woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: gal_gadot_72847.jpg (61KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
gal_gadot_72847.jpg
61KB, 600x300px
Because honestly she sounded terrible in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. That's not how I ever imagined Wonder Woman would sound like in real life.
>>
How exactly did you expect Wonder Woman to sound in real life?
>>
>>82067989
Like the cartoons.
>>
yep. Gotta love that casting couch.
>>
>>82067922
I love how she sounds. What worries me is that none of the other Amazons in her movie will have that accent. They'll either have British accents or American ones. They better not fuck it up like that.
>>
>>82068011
Kill yourself.
>>
>>82067922
She refused to even get fit for a superhero role, what makes you expect she'd put in the effort to improve her speech?
>>
File: 1458459897008.png (475KB, 620x545px) Image search: [Google]
1458459897008.png
475KB, 620x545px
>>82068031
>get everyone to talk like english isn't their first language

That could be hilarious.
>>
>>82068011
So american? Are you fucking stupid?
>>
Funny thing is it wasn't till I heard her speaking in BvS that it occurred to me that yeah, Wonder Woman actually should have an accent being as that she's from a greek island and all. That being said Gadot's accent in the movie sounded awkward, like eastern european / slavic.
>>
>>82068452
Yeah, that's my problem with it. She doesn't sound like she's from Themyscira to me.
>>
>>82068520
How do ppl from there sound?
>>
>>82068152
>I have no clue how the female body works
She got as fit as she could given the few months she had and what her body was like before she started getting fit. You can tell she has muscle whenever she flexes her arms. Most serious female lifters don't even look like they lift until they're about 2 or 3 years into lifting.
>>
>>82069043
>the few months she had
Nigga, there was a year prior to her bring cast and when BvS started shooting.
>>
File: 22-23.jpg (726KB, 1200x922px) Image search: [Google]
22-23.jpg
726KB, 1200x922px
>>82067922
You know she's supposed to have an accent, right? The comics have alluded to it several times. The most recent (if I remember right) was in Justice League during Trinity War where Steve Trevor caught back up with her and mentioned that she still had it after all this time. Diana's not American, she should have an accent. It shouldn't be a Greek accent, because she's not Greek. But whatever a Themysciran accent is supposed to sound like, they'll have to decide on.
>>
>>82068806
liek ur mom lel
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.