[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cartoon takes place in or travels back to prehistoric times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: volcano.jpg (142KB, 513x338px) Image search: [Google]
volcano.jpg
142KB, 513x338px
>Cartoon takes place in or travels back to prehistoric times

>Erupting volcano in the background

Literally every time.
>>
>>82057149
>theropods/raptors
>no feathers
gets me every time. We've known they've had feathers for years now, yet dinosaur media refuses to catch up.
>>
>>82057149

There were several periods in the Mesozoic with much more volcanic activity than modern day.

Just putting that out there.
>>
>>82057149
how else are you supposed to know what time period it is? everyone knows volcanoes went extinct millions of years ago
>>
File: Santa_Ana_Volcano.USAF.C-130.3.jpg (863KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Santa_Ana_Volcano.USAF.C-130.3.jpg
863KB, 1600x1200px
Actually, volcanic activity was much much more common during the last 100 million years of the Mesozoic, to a degree that it changed the direction of life by putting more CO2 in an O2 rich enviornment, from flora down to fauna. Which is one of the leading theories as to why Dinosaur biodeversity began to shrivel up, ending in a meteor strike that killed off enough biodeversity to make them, and much other forms of life who felt the heat, so to speak, suffer extinction.

So it wouldn't be inaccurate.

The more you know
>>
>Paris level
>people speak French

Ugh.
>>
>>82058069
This isn't /v/.

I look quite the fool now.
>>
File: volcano epidemic.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
volcano epidemic.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>82057149
>decided to think of any vids I had with prehistoric times in it
>remembered this but also that they were only here for 5 seconds
>OP is still right

well fuck
>>
>>82057149
I can't enjoy Star Wars anymore because of how wrong its portrayal of space is.

>sound in space
Episode II used a sonic mine in space. what the shit

>When Han says they're going to make the "jump to lightspeed".
They're already going MUCH faster than the speed of light in order to zip around star systems like they do.

>they'd be crazy to follow us into an asteroid field
Real life asteroids are thousands of miles away from each other, there's no risk of crashing into one. Every space probe that's been sent through the asteroid belt has survived without a scratch.
>>
>>82057711
Because once they get feathers they stop being cool
>>
File: Caw-caw-motherfucker.jpg (107KB, 1001x599px) Image search: [Google]
Caw-caw-motherfucker.jpg
107KB, 1001x599px
>>82057711
>>
>>82060778
confirmed for never fist fighting a turkey
>>
File: Dirdy_Birdy.jpg (211KB, 1440x875px) Image search: [Google]
Dirdy_Birdy.jpg
211KB, 1440x875px
>>82060778
Bullshit bro, killer chicken dinos rule
>>
RRAAAAAWWW What are you doing Mr. Volcano
>>
>>82061005
> Allen, you can stop now.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 201x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 201x247px
>>82057149
>raptors appear
>They don't get to use their flick knife toes
>>
>>82061111
deinonychus you say? Also, deinonychus' toe may not use as slicing, but for other purpose. The actual usage of their toes remain a hot debate among scientists.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.