[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who did it best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: animation flapjack.jpg (436KB, 961x1203px) Image search: [Google]
animation flapjack.jpg
436KB, 961x1203px
Who did it best?
>>
>>82045946
Anyone who says Ward is a moron.
>>
Technically, artistically, my favorite would probably be Kent Osborne, but McHale's sort of mismatched, stretched, asymmetrical proportions in places feels like it adds charm in a way.

Also, Alex Hirsch worked on Flapjack?
>>
>>82045946
They all have their own artistic style.

But Ward's is objectively bad.
>>
>>82046504
he had the most unique and original artstyle
>>
>>82046696
"Unique" and "Garbage" are not mutually exclusive.
>>
File: Andy Corn and Cabbage.jpg (262KB, 1114x731px) Image search: [Google]
Andy Corn and Cabbage.jpg
262KB, 1114x731px
>>82045946
What happened to everyone from the Flapjack team?
I heard the guy who came up with the show is now working on Sanjay and Craig. What the fuck?
>>
>>82047300
Thurop Van Orman (show's creator, camp lazlo alum) served as Supervising Producer and a story writer during season 2 of AT, went on to become the Supervising Producer for season 1 of Sanjay and Craig, and is apparently developing the upcoming Home netflix show with the Sanjay and Craig guy

Pen Ward went on to Create adventure time, taking with him Pat McHale (who would go on to create Over the garden wall), Kent Osborne, Somvilay Xayaphone, Ghostshrimp, Cole Sanchez, Nate Cash, Benton Connor (though connor would soon leave to work on Regular Show), Ako Castuera, and David C. Smith.

JG Quintel (the show's creative director) created Regular Show, Taking with him Storyboard artists John Infantino, Mike Roth, Sean Szeles, and Benton Connor.

Pete Browngardt (who wasn't a regular flapjack crew member, only boarding 2 episodes) created Secret Mountain Fort Awesome and took with him Dave Tennant (who would stay for Uncle Grandpa), Brett Varon (who would go on to work on Clarence), Chris Tsirgiotis (who would go on to work on Over the Garden Wall and Wander over yonder), Thaddeu Paul Couldron (who would go on to work on UG), and Noel Belknap (who currently works on TTG)

Alex Hirsch made gravity falls (with C Raggio being a character designer for season 1), Erik Elizarrez has done model clean up for all of the aforementioned shows, and Jackie Buscarino is the Producer for SU.
>>
>>82045946
>no mention of Mike Roth (Ward's first board partner), Brett Varon (who was also a prominent boarder during season 1), Somvilay Xayaphone (Pat McHale's second partner, who started around the same time Hirsch did), Ghost Shrimp (who also did boards around that time) or any of the season 2 boarders
>>
>>82048679
Talk about a springboard
>>
>>82045946
fucking love alex's flapjack, but other than that, i don't see too many differences.
>>
>>82045946
Infantino definitely.
Followed by McHale
>>
>>82047300
No wonder I cringe at the fagginess of that show.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.