[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this, he jumps through a portal and nothing happens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: portal.webm (749KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
portal.webm
749KB, 720x404px
What the fuck is this, he jumps through a portal and nothing happens?
>>
>>82035380

He goes to Supergirl's world but doesn't mention it because then their issues with Earth 2 don't make sense. Clearly they weren't planning on having to deal with 3 earths this season so they just fit it in here.
>>
It's the Supergirl crossover, I think.
>>
Supergirl crossover you mug
>>
He didn't even tell Sisco about aliens.
>>
>>82035474
>>82035499

How does that make any fucking sense, if Flash can travel to other earths by himself then he has no need to involve Sisco
>>
>>82035523

Well since they shrink the tachyon device 2 minutes later, there's nothing else it could be.

They didn't plan on it, so they couldn't make a huge deal about the fact that Flash can go to other worlds without Cisco or that he met aliens.

Or even acknowledge that with an infinite number of universes it makes no sense for them to be concerned with Zoom once the breaches were closed.
>>
>>82035606
Barry felt that Zoom was still terrorizing Earth 2 and it was his job to help them. As for the Supergirl crossover they can't legally mention it.
>>
If they bring Benoist to Flash as Power Girl, they have to pump her chest up, right?
>>
File: 1461071407523.jpg (29KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1461071407523.jpg
29KB, 500x394px
>>82036093
yes pls
>>
>>82036093
why not have a flat power girl
>>
I like to think that Barry can travel to other worlds on his own, but unlike Cisco he doesn't have the ability to pick a specific universe, where as either Cisco can, or it was just easier to get to Earth 2 due to previous breaches.
>>
>>82036018
They can mention it. They fucking showed Kara on the S1 finale
>>
>>82035523
>if Flash can travel to other earths by himself then he has no need to involve Sisco

He can't do it reliably or with any precision. Pay attention.
>>
>>82036436
big tits are her only character trait
>>
>>82035380
They ran out of budget.

>>82036474
Because they agreed on that with CBS. You can't just use other shows' toys forever because you crossed over one time.
>>
>>82036436
how else would you know she's strong and a woman?
>>
File: when u see a mummies dick.png (512KB, 411x738px) Image search: [Google]
when u see a mummies dick.png
512KB, 411x738px
>>82036436
>flat power girl
>>
>>82035523
Presumably Barry can't control where he goes, so he needs Cisco to reopen an assured path to Earth 2.
>>
>>82036436
That doesnt even make sense
>>
>>82035523
Because he can't control it or go to where he wants, which is why he ended up on Supergirl's Earth.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.