[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moral Orel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: moral_orel.jpg (42KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
moral_orel.jpg
42KB, 400x300px
Holy shit. That season finale.
>>
inb4 no children
>>
>>82006680
I AM DROWNING
>>
>>82006680
Passing was better.
>>
>>82007892
THERE IS NO SIGN OF LAND
>>
Season 3's even better
>>
>>82006359

did this get canceled or something? there was a lot of stuff in the second season that didn't seem to have any real closure, like what the fuck was that scene with the teacher making out with an ilusion that came straight out of a mirror?
>>
>>82009358
Yep, got cancelled in the middle of production. Fucking Lazzo actually asked for more dark things after Nature, then canned it for being too dark.
>>
>>82009358
The teacher fell in love with a rapist, who impregnated her. Even though she was the one who helped put him away. She was sad because she gave herself a coat hanger abortion.

Had they kept going, she would've had discovered she was pregnant with twins. Meaning she was still pregnant with one baby.
>>
>>82009186
YOU ARE COMING DOWN WITH ME
>>
>>82010938
HAND IN UNLOVABLE HAND
>>
Just wait til season 3 OP.
>>
>>82011198
I HOPE YOU DIE
>>
>>82014554
I HOPE WE BOTH DIE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.