[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 10

File: SpideyCivil_1280.jpg (207KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
SpideyCivil_1280.jpg
207KB, 794x794px
Expectation is giving me cancer. It's killing me. I'm so excited for this guy. I have to see him. I don't really give a fuck about any other character in this movie. Wasn't even going to see it in theaters before the Sony/Marvel deal.

Anybody else getting crazy to see Holland's take on the character?
>>
>>81964265
>Anybody else getting crazy to see Holland's take on the character?

I'm not after the blunder that was ASM 1 and 2. I am optimistic though. Marvel's been pretty solid on good casting and I feel it's been long enough after the end of Raimi's trilogy to reboot the character and anything to do with him.

Not pleased on the alleged rumors that they're basically turning all his highschool friends into minorities though.
>>
>>81964761
For better or worse this Spider-Man is completely separate from the ASM iterations, so there's that.
>>
File: marisa-tomei-04.jpg (470KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
marisa-tomei-04.jpg
470KB, 1600x1200px
>>81964795

I'm well aware of that. It's a second reboot. Thus contributing to why I'm optimistic about it.

Also, Dat Aunt May.
>>
I guess I feel like this, but for Finn Jones as Iron Fist.
>>
>>81964265
Any leaks/info/opinions on him? Was he witty and clever or was he Stark's Robin?
>>
>>81964889
From what I heard from people who's seen the movie, there are Tony and May interactions that will feed fanfiction for decades.

>tfw Tony as your stepfather
>>
Aunt May gets younger every reboot...

A lot of the critics say Holland's Spiderman is the best Spiderman ever. I really want to watch it, but i have to wait 2 more fucking weeks, while others get it next week.
>>
>>81965075
They say he is hilarious and the best part of the movie. Other people thought Panther was the best part of the movie with Spidey coming in as a close second.

People were blown away by Boseman and Holland. They said he is hilarious AND dorky. They keep mentioning how he took everything that worked for Tobey's Peter Parker and Garfield's Peter Parker and put together.
>>
>>81965091
>step-uncle

It would be just as devastating
>>
File: Bellsprout.jpg (207KB, 412x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bellsprout.jpg
207KB, 412x500px
>>81965123
>2 more fucking weeks

I forgot about that May 6th release in the US. I honestly don't understand that. The movie is coming out here on April 28th, next thursday. I don't know why.
>>
>>81965091
>Tony tries to fuck aunt may

Peter would tear him a new one.
>>
>>81964889
unf
>>
File: 0R2Idwo.png (259KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
0R2Idwo.png
259KB, 479x359px
>>81964265
>On aligning with Stark, Anthony Russo said that, despite entering the conflict after the two factions have formed and not having much political investment, Parker's choice comes from "a very personal relationship" he develops with Stark

>It is confirmed that Iron Man will be his menthor in the 2017 Spider-Man movie

JUST KILL ME NOW FUCK WHY DID I BELIEVE IN THEM FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I can't fucking wait for Stark making all of Pete's tech!
>>
>>81964265
>signing a traceover
klik
>>
File: 2BaPK2.gif (2MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
2BaPK2.gif
2MB, 320x213px
>>81965588
>Cap not Spidey's mentor
>>
I'm surprised no one has gotten screencaps from the fan screenings of CW. Really want to see Spider-Man as well OP, and I'm losing my patience the closer we get to May 6th.
>>
>>81965190
Because if you release it first internationally, it kills piracy.
This is the legit reason, putting out the film in China, Brazil, and Europe before or simultaneously as you drop it in the US makes pirating the movie far less profitable.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CBBtorFg2I

Here you go.
>>
Honestly I'm kind of glad Marvel couldn't touch him until now. Now they are moving on to B and lower Heroes I feel it works better with Spidey. He always consider himself more of a B list hero and works better with the likes of Luke Cage and Daredevil since he see them as street level fighters like he is.
>>
>>81965851
Here in Hueland we get to see movies one day earlier. Movies open here on thursday (midnight wednesday) instead of Friday. Now we're literally getting it one week earlier. That's unnusual. Last time that happened was with Thor because of the world cup.
>>
>>81965588
>It is confirmed that Iron Man will be his menthor in the 2017 Spider-Man movie

Fucking where? When RDJ was on Kimmel last week, he flat out said they haven't worked up a contract for the movie and that he has no idea if he'll be in it.
>>
>>81966810
>last week
Now I've nothing on the matter at hand but a week can be a lot of time sometimes.
>>
>>81966862
Yeah, and fucking nothing about RDJ appearing in Homecoming has been said since.
>>
>>81967007
Who do you think will come in Peter's home?
>>
>>81967296
>come in Peter's home
wut?
>>
>>81967296
SLJ most likely.

While I can see Peter getting along with Tony I really don't like the idea of him mentoring him. Rather Peter fuck up a bunch and learn on his own.
>>
>>81966810
Two Marvel characters were confirmed to be making an appearance in his movie.

It's likely RDJ and Evans.
>>
>>81967423
>Two Marvel characters were confirmed
Again, -where-? Can you provide a source?

Last I heard Feige just confirmed some vague number of one or potentially more characters may appear.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/08/kevin-feige-reiterates-that-mcu-characters-can-appear-in-solo-spider-man-films
>>
>>81964265
I'm weirdly anxious. Spider-Man's probably my favourite fictional character, and I haven't seen a live-action version yet that I feel really "gets" him. When Amazing came out and sucked unholy dick, I figured "if the series doesn't do well, they'll reboot". They clearly weren't above the idea.

This time around, though, because of the tie to the MCU, this version will be THE live-action version most likely until the MCU finally ends (and God knows when that will be). If it's shit, It's gonna be grating as fuck to spend the next decade or beyond with the most mainstream take on the character failing to do him justice.
>>
>>81967423
I love how quotes get taken this far out of context and spread around as hard fact like this.
>>
>>81967499
That's why I used "likely", you no-neck.
>>
>>81967496
Amazing was closer than the Rami's version. The problem with Amazing was them trying to throw too many ideas in a movie. But Garfield and Stone really sold it. 2 however not even those two can save that horrible mess.

I feel Marvel has a much better idea on what to do. And I've heard they don't really care to do a origin so at least we don't have to deal with half the movie being about Peter crying over Uncle Ben.
>>
>>81967534
It was in reference to:
>Two Marvel characters were confirmed to be making an appearance in his movie.

Which has never once been confirmed.
>>
>>81967496
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who prefers the Amazing films over the original trilogy.
>>
TO HIM
LIFE IS A GREAT BIG BANG UP
>>
>>81967690
Anyone who has actually read a Spider-Man comic does.

The Amazing films sucked. But they were leagues better than Raimi's trash, when regarding the actual adaptation of Spider-Man himself.
>>
>>81967690
Naw I honestly hated the original trilogy. Spiderman had no actual joy in it. It didn't really make Peter as anything but a normal social outcast. Nothing about him was smart and MJ was completely fucking boring. Amazing wasn't great but at least it captured the joy of Spidey even if I felt they got Peter wrong. Unlike Raimi who got both Spidey and Peter wrong.
>>
>>81967347
I agree bro. Peter looking up to Tony fucking Stark instead of Steve is just disgusting.
>>
From what I heard, Tom's take on Peter/Spider Man is on point and steals the show for the 20mins hes in. Im excited, and I cant wait to see his solo. Also was Keaton confirmed for Vulture or is that still in the air? Because even though Id love to see Vulture I think you could get a lot out of Scorpion
>>
>>81967347
I think it makes sense but I do believe he'll look up to Cap more by the films conclusion. Stark is one of those people from a public eye seems amazing but in person is a dick.
>>
>>81967862
I can see him looking up to Tony as a scientist/tech guy. But I agree that he really should be looking up to Cap as inspiration on how he should live. It really does go with how Cap is shown in all the movies. As the guy everyone view as the MCU moral compass. Hell I would love it if they showed Peter reading a Cap book or something to show he does look highly on the guy.
>>
>>81967867
>Also was Keaton confirmed for Vulture or is that still in the air?

That's 100% rumor. It hasn't been confirmed yet which character he is playing.
>>
>>81967595
Closer? Raimi's had all the Spider-Man pure and light hearted feel to it while Amazing was pure 2000's Spider-Man, the worst the character has ever been.

Stick to Stan fucking Lee and it'll be fine. My problem with this MCU version is that it's worshipping Ultimate Spider-Man like it was the best thing ever. Raimi got Lee and Romita as an inspiration. True Spidey.
>>
>>81967933
I actually like that. Peter seeing Tony as this highly intelligent scientist but as the movie moves along be sees Tony as just a massive jerk and goes to Cap who he will see as a true hero.
>>81967867
Vulture I can see them linking the flight suit with Falcon easily. And I feel they need to set up JJJ before Scorpion.
>Simmons is cast as Gordon so won't be playing JJJ in the Spider-Man movies
Fuck man I hope they get someone as good as him.
>>
>>81964761
>highschool friends into minorities though

he's from queens for fuck's sake, stop thinking that queens is anything like raimi's idyllic portrayal or the comics

white spidey's the fucking minority
>>
>>81968029
>Raimi's had all the Spider-Man pure and light hearted feel to it

And couldn't be bothered to adapt a proper Peter Parker OR Spider-Man.

It feels like he read the first three issues of Amazing Spider-Man while falling asleep and said, "Fuck it, I know everything I need to know."

>My problem with this MCU version is that it's worshipping Ultimate Spider-Man like it was the best thing ever.

You're from the future? You've seen a movie that hasn't even started filming yet?
>>
>>81968029
>My problem with this MCU version is that it's worshipping Ultimate Spider-Man like it was the best thing ever.
Where did this come from? Peter being 15? I really hope that's the only thing they take from Ultimate, quite honestly. I still can't get over the mutilation of the symbiote and Gwen's character.
>>
>>81967862
that's what you get for shared universe.
I'm so happy that wolverine will never be an avenger
>>
>>81968105
I saw the future and it reeeeeeeks
>>
>>81968005
>Yfw hes Norman
I both love/hate that idea. Because Im so sick of Osbornes at this point
>>81968102
Oh I agree, its great to link with Falcon. I see Vultures suit as a mix of Falcons and Yellowjackets. And I think you can still get away with JJ and Scorpion. You could argue Spider Man disregarding the Accords as part of JJs hatred. That, and Scorpion could be a like a corporate created hero that goes to shit
>>
>>81968208
>Because Im so sick of Osbornes at this point
He doesn't have to necessarily be evil in this movie. Nor does he need to be Green Goblin yet. He could just be in it as a supporting character and foreshadowing for later movies in the series.
>>
>>81968132
>>81968105
Everyone who's seen the movie is saying that it is 100% ultimate even Tom Holland himself said that is his inspiration.

It makes me want to puke when people say that. It's basically "hey you know the 50 years of Spider-Man? Stan Lee, Ditko, Romita, Mooney? That sucks, right? I prefer the spidey from 16 years ago. Fuck all that ild shit, lol!".
>>
>>81968208
Feel they are going to do Vulture as just a easily link that more or less writes itself so they can focus more on Spidey's world (supporting characters, him in highschool, ect.). With that JJJ can be in it and if in Civil War Spidey does turn on Iron Man and go with Cap (most likely) JJJ can just print how Spidey is two face and have no real spine. And not just write against Spidey for no real reason. Second movie can be him going mad and finally making Scorpion to take down Spidey for good.
>>
>>81964889
AILF
>>
>>81968290
>Everyone who's seen the movie is saying that it is 100% ultimate
Source?

A lot of people have been saying that his performance is an amalgamation of both Maguire and Garfield's performances. Neither of which were anything like Ultimate Spidey.

>Tom Holland himself said that is his inspiration.
Again, source?

>"hey you know the 50 years of Spider-Man? Stan Lee, Ditko, Romita, Mooney? That sucks, right? I prefer the spidey from 16 years ago. Fuck all that ild shit, lol!".

You have completely and utterly missed the point of Ultimate Spider-Man.

Also, for the record, Lee's early Spider-Man stuff does not work in 2016. People do not act the same as they did back in 1962.
>>
Do you guys really believe they'll use JJ? TASM didn't because they were desperate to differ from Raimi's movies but now they might use him to differ from TASM and thus go full circle.
>>
>>81965588
I guess they'll take the Ultimate Spider-man cartoon path and make him his tech idol. It's not impossible that he'll admire Steve's morals and draw tech inspiration from Stark, it'd be great to do all of this at once (if they handle it correctly ofc)
>>
>>81967296
he'll come in his aunt that's for sure
>>
File: OsTtsM1[1].jpg (24KB, 381x509px) Image search: [Google]
OsTtsM1[1].jpg
24KB, 381x509px
>>81968410
they will
he just wont be white
>>
>>81968102
Keaton as JJJ maybe?
>>
>>81968568
>JJJ is now going to be a angry black man
Diversity!
>>
File: 1401053163079.jpg (40KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1401053163079.jpg
40KB, 1024x768px
>>81964265
The Spidey suit looks a little too Avengers 1 Captain America-y.
>>
>>81968343
>making Scorpion to take down Spidey for good
tfw we'll probably never see Smythe and his spiderslayers
>>
So if the rumors are true, how do you guys feel about Peter unable to fully control his spider sense and his new suit enables him to focus via the eye lenses?
>>
>>81968623
That's 100% intentional.
>>
>>81968568
Are you guys opposed to a black JJ? I'm not but I think him being white is important to the nazi allegories people make to piss him off.

>tfw black jameson and white robertson
>>
>>81968657
>Peter unable to fully control his spider sense
When has this EVER been a rumor? Are you trying to start a rumor right now?
>>
>>81968635
Scorpion should be like the Robocop 2 of MCU and his power suit gives him control over spider slayers.
>>
>>81968657
Why would eye lenses focus his spider sense?
>>
>>81968696
>and his power suit gives him control over spider slayers
That's dumb as shit.
>>
>>81968635
Good. He's a shitty villain. Actually I'd be more interested in seeing Mr. Negative and Tombstone than Smythe. Tombstone was the kingpin replacement in Spectacular.
>>
>>81968694
>>81968710
No I just read it in that one CW spoiler thread, if it was confirmed bullshit then my mistake
>>
>>81968718
>Scorpion and the spider slayers in the same movie
I fail to see the issue here
>>
>>81968694
There's a pastebin of supposed spoilers on 4chan and that is one of them. But as far as I remember it has nothing to do with spider sense, just Peter having some sort of ADD.
>>
>>81968763
Them being in the same movie is not a problem. Being controlled by Scorpion is the problem. MacGargan is specifically known for not being super bright, and relying more on brute strength.
>>
>>81968657
>Unable to control
Nigga he's never been able to control it.
If he could, it wouldn't go haywire so easily, like when he has a cold, and it just faintly buzzes all day, or in Origin of the Species, where Dock planted an... snrk, octo-tracer on him that made the sense get all erratic.

>Focus via the eye-lenses
That's a special kind of retarded. Why would it help him focus the spider-sense? Is it directly connected to his synapses? Is it hooked up to his fucking eyes? Is it bullshit Iron Man tech where it's some kinda heads-up display??

It makes more sense for the eye-lens to be like binoculars for shits sake.
>>
>>81968725
I'd love to see Tombstone and Hammerhead
I agree, Smythe was a shitty villain but I want to see the spiderslayers I wan't it to be better than the drone fight in Iron man 2
>>
>>81968696
You are combining too many things at once. Right now let just slowly build things. The problem with Spidey is he got way too many villains and trying to throw all of them at once is fucking dumb. Just look at Amazing 2 on how to not do a Sinister Six.
>>
>>81968849
*want
shit
>>
>>81968810
Well I saw it more as "fire and forget" in which the slayers keep going after the intended target but yeah I see your point.
>>
>>81968812
Hey I never said it was a good idea just relaying what I heard
>>
>>81965091
>MORE super family fanfiction
Just kill me now
>>
>>81965190
Cinco De Mayo weekend
>>
>>81968710

it's meant to be like sensory overload
>>
>>81968929
I really hate this rumor train. Unless we see him in that Iron Man like spider suit I think it's best to assume it's just his normal spider suit.
>>
>>81964761
>I'm not after the blunder that was ASM 1 and 2. I am optimistic though.

Pretty much this. I've heard good things about Holland as Spidey but I'm not getting my hopes up
>>
>>81967595
.>>81967690

The Amazing Spider-Man kept many of the recognisable details, but missed the point of them entirely.

- Uncle Ben dies, because of course he does, but it doesn't serve its purpose. It's meant to teach Peter responsibility, but in TASM, it just sets him on a path of revenge until Captain Stacy guilt-tripped him into being Spider-Man.
- He tells Gwen he's Spider-Man almost immediately because that's what he does with MJ in the Ultimate comics, but ignores the fact that Ultimate Pete and MJ were best friends since they were kids, when in TASM, Gwen and Pete barely knew each other.
- Spider-Man is "funny", but he's not quick and manic like he is in the comics, he drops to his knees and lingers on one knife joke for way too long. This one is clearly more subjective, but the knife joke, as well as Garfield's delivery of all the other jokes felt entirely wrong for Spider-Man. He sounded like a stoner who just woke up, just letting words pour out of his mouth, instead of an adrenaline-fueled, nerve-wracked teenager spitting out quips.
- Also, the "lol, fuck responsibility, let's bang" ending was a slap in the face.

Raimi's first two changed some details, but kept the majority of the soul. Marc Webb wanted to break into Hollywood. Sam Raimi wanted to make a Spider-Man movie.
>>
>>81968975
Why do you celebrate 5 de Mayo? That's a Mexican thing and even them don't give a fuck about that date.
>>
>>81968812
>Nigga he's never been able to control it.
Read a comic, filthy casual.
>>
>>81968849
>I'd love to see Tombstone and Hammerhead

>yfw Keaton is playing Tombstone
>yfw Keaton's angry gravely voice is perfect for Tombstone
>>
>>81965588
My question is, why are they trying to make Stark the new SHIELD? You know what I mean.

Heroes, tech, and alliances formed under one rule. Tony? Oh, responsible for fucking Ultron. Tony? Mentored and gave this mythical superhero known as Spider-Man his tech.

Just, urrrgh.
>>
>>81969418
You should probably wait till you see Civil War. That'll answer a lot of your questions.
>>
>>81969341
I just finished reading the first issue where Carnage appeared. Could he sense him? No. Why? Cause he couldn't tell it to fucking detect him. Does that mean he can control? Ahurr I guess so!

If you're talking about Spider-Tracers, those are different.
>>
>>81969500
>Could he sense him? No. Why? Cause he couldn't tell it to fucking detect him.

No you goddamn troglodyte. Peter's spider-sense couldn't pick up Carnage because of the fucking symbiote. The symbiotes pass down all of their traits and genetic memories through each new generation.

The Carnage symbiote can block Peter's spider-sense because the Venom symbiote literally was bonded to Peter's DNA (so Peter's spider-sense recognizes the symbiote as part of Peter's body). This is a gene that was passed on to the the Venom symbiote's spawn, Carnage.

This is what fucking happens when casuals read comics. They spout out moronic shit like >>81969500
>>
>>81969640
Yeah he's moron but Spidey never really had much control over it outside of the first few issues where he "tone" his senses to radio and other things. After Ditko run it was more that he couldn't really control it and it just ping when it sense something wrong. He just develop a system where he trust it enough to let his sense control the flow of things. Like it going off when someone is sneaking behind him or something. It never really tells him what is happening or where just that something bad is happening to him or will soon.
>>
>>81969865
None of these instances would allow narrowing mask lenses to direct his spider-sense. Whoever started that rumor has no idea how the spider-sense ability even works.
>>
What's your opinions on Zendaya being casted as 'Michelle'? Is it just a filler name or are they really going for that latino lawyer chick?
>>
>>81970341
She could be an entirely new character, too, you realize?
>>
>>81968408
>You have completely and utterly missed the point of Ultimate Spider-Man.
?
>>
>>81969500
Are you a fucking moron?
>>
>>81970393
USM started off as a celebration of how awesome the Lee/Ditko stuff was. It was intended to be a re-imagining of that and bring those same types of stories to a newer generation.
>>
>>81970373
>Spider-man
>Homecoming
>Introducing a brand new character
They'd never dare.
>>
>>81970506
And then Bendis went mad with power.
>>
>>81970341
>>81970373

I've heard tale she's supposed to be MJ or Gwen. That kid from The Grand Budapest Hotel is rumored to be Harry.
>>
>>81970444
Yes.
>>
>>81964265
What is the best iteration of Spiderman?
>>
I'm in a similar boat, but more with the solo film. I really want them to give him a huge supporting cast, and with all these casting announcements, I'm super curious about who will pop up.

>>81968671
Both Terry Crews and Ice Cube, the two names I've seen suggested for JJJ, are great choices so I wouldn't mind.

>>81967690
I understand the sentiment but you're still wrong. There's flaws in Raimi's adaption of the character that the Amazing film attempted to address, but they still failed horribly as films.

>>81970341
I'm expecting somebody like Liz or Sally. Maybe a composite character. I wonder who that new girl they casted will be.
>>
>>81970537
I really hope they don't put in Gwen. I don't want them to do a whole movie to build up her dying again. The only reason to have Gwen is either actually have her be somewhat important or just don't have her at all.
>>
>>81970622
Pre SSM 616
>>
>>81970529
Yes. But this happened much, much later.
>>
>>81970537
>I've heard tale she's supposed to be MJ or Gwen.

>being this gullible.
>>
>>81970622
Spectacular Spider-Man is probably the best adaption. For comics, original Lee/Ditko and Lee/Romita, Stern's stuff, Kraven's Last Hunt. JMS writes adult Peter really well. Don't bother with Slott. Ultimate is good but has a lot of overlooked flaws and is kind of over rated.
>>
>>81967690
>Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who prefers the Amazing films over the original trilogy.
You're not
>>
>>81970537
>Black MJ/Gwen
>Indian Harry
BOY THEY'RE GOING ALL OUT
>>
>>81970622
Pre-One More Day, Earth-616 (the whole thing).
>>
>>81970537
boi I hope not
>>
>>81970650
>I understand the sentiment but you're still wrong. There's flaws in Raimi's adaption of the character that the Amazing film attempted to address, but they still failed horribly as films.
Never denied that. Just saying that even in their utter shitterry I found them overally more enjoyable than Raimi's trilogy.
>>
>>81970731
The 90's really wasn't kind to Spidey... Sad because pre 90's and JMS Spidey might be some of the best storylines in comic book history.
>>
>>81970622
The Ultimate Spiderman cartoon
>>
>>81967690
You're not. Go on youtube's comment sections for the trailers and you'll find loads of 12 year olds jizzing their pants over those movies.
>>
>>81970808
Well you're free to have that opinion, I guess my statement applies more the people who replied with the argument that ASM 1 and 2 are better due to how they adapt the character.

Why did you like the ASM films more?
>>
>>81968568
SPIDERMAN CAN'T BLOCK DOC OCK FOR 16 HOURS!!!!
WHAT!
>>
>>81970622
outside of comicbooks: SMTAS '94
>>
>>81964265
I know I'm looking way into the future but I can't wait for the symbiote suit. I feel like it's coming after the next Avengers movie.
>>
>>81971776
him getting the suit during infinity war is going to be the closest thing to the source material
>>
>>81970743
>IT'S YOU WHO POOED OSBORN, POOED IN THE LOO
>>
>>81972007
Yeah, exactly. And I really hope they make it as close to the original as possible. I legitimately almost cried tears of nerd rage after Sony disfigured the black suit as much as they did.
>>
>>81971776
There won't be one.

Sony is moving on with a Venom movie that is not connected to this Spider-Man, therefore the symbiote won't be in this series.
>>
>>81973649
Source? Thought with this new agreement Marvel is in complete control over all of Spidey's IP.
>>
File: 1420747453443.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1420747453443.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>81964889
UHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>81973820
Why you people keep asking others for source when you can use google? Literally google SONY VENOM. For fuck's sake.
>>
>>81970622
Ultimate Spider-Man>Spectacular Spider-Man>>The Rest
>>
>>81976815
Because there's so many rumors any new "statements" should be sourced.
>>
>>81970743
>Indian Harry
Guatemalan
>>
>>81977074
Finally, someone said it. But wrong on one detail.
Ultimate >>> The Rest >>> Spectacular
>>
>>81977074
You mean the Jenkins/Ramos run?
>>
>>81968589
Fuuuuuuuuuck yessss.
>>
File: Spiderman Homecoming.jpg (328KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman Homecoming.jpg
328KB, 500x758px
I'm squirmy excited, OP. I want good Spidey more than anything.
>>
File: perry black.png (390KB, 604x405px) Image search: [Google]
perry black.png
390KB, 604x405px
>>81968603
Have you forgotten me already?
>>
>>81968568
>Terry Crews as JJ
YES

I mean, the guy from The Green Mile was an OK Kingpin
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.